OrthodoxChristianity.net
November 27, 2014, 04:46:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What is everyone reading?  (Read 390388 times) Average Rating: 5
JamesR
Virginal Chicano Blood
Warned
Taxiarches

Faith: Eastern Orthodox (but doubtful)
Jurisdiction: Orthodox Church *of* America

St. Augustine of Hippo pray for me!

« Reply #3555 on: November 06, 2013, 02:31:18 AM »

Beyond Good and Evil by Nietzsche.

You're really on to something here. Tattoo to keep you from masturbating, chew to keep you from fornicating... it's a whole new world where you outsource your crosses. You're like a Christian entrepreneur or something.
James, you have problemz.
orthonorm
Warned
Hoplitarches

Faith: Sola Gratia
Jurisdiction: Outside

« Reply #3556 on: November 06, 2013, 02:36:58 AM »

Beyond Good and Evil by Nietzsche.

A perfect text for you now and when you are twice your age. Different harvests for different seasons.

Ignorance is not a lack, but a passion.
Arachne
Trinary Unit || Resident Bossy Boots
Section Moderator
Protokentarchos

Faith: Greek Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Antiochian Archdiocese of the British Isles and Ireland

November is short. Type fast.

« Reply #3557 on: November 06, 2013, 08:53:58 AM »

A preview of The Luxury of Afterwards by Christine Downing.

'When you live your path all the time, you end up with both more path and more time.'~Venecia Rauls

Blog ~ Bookshelf ~ Jukebox
Shiny
Site Supporter
Moderated
Toumarches

Faith: Groucho Marxist
Jurisdiction: Dahntahn Stoop Haus

Paint It Red

« Reply #3558 on: November 06, 2013, 09:09:24 AM »

We can take this to PM. Or if you really want to get serious and Shanochros, is up for it, we can take this whole thing somewhere else (we have a place) and do some reading. My head is killing me lately, but Heidegger is familiar enough not to tax it too much anymore.
Hey I will take it serious. I have three day weekend coming up to boot.

I'll seriously pay you money if you think I'm joking.

I dont want you to waste your time

Been thinking about hitting up Romaios on some stuff too...

“There is your brother, naked, crying, and you stand there confused over the choice of an attractive floor covering.”

– St. Ambrose of Milan
Romaios
Archon

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Romanian

« Reply #3559 on: November 06, 2013, 06:05:06 PM »

IIRC that work of Heidegger's had a somewhat anti-capitalistic gist. He claimed to be horrified by the "enframing"/exploitation of human labour.

To place Heidegger within such categories is to miss the point, which is almost always the case.

I was trying to make him more palatable to Augustin. But that seems to be a lost cause...

I really don't know what to say to that.
How did the wheel enframe locomotion perhaps?
« Last Edit: November 06, 2013, 06:06:10 PM by Romaios » Logged
Cyrillic
Merarches

Cyrillico est imperare orbi universo

« Reply #3560 on: November 06, 2013, 06:19:46 PM »

I love reading Aristotle

Do you like Aristotle's writing style?
« Last Edit: November 06, 2013, 06:19:53 PM by Cyrillic » Logged

"Claret is the liquor for boys; port for men; but he who aspires to be a hero must drink brandy."
-Dr. Samuel Johnson
orthonorm
Warned
Hoplitarches

« Reply #3561 on: November 06, 2013, 06:39:14 PM »

IIRC that work of Heidegger's had a somewhat anti-capitalistic gist. He claimed to be horrified by the "enframing"/exploitation of human labour.

To place Heidegger within such categories is to miss the point, which is almost always the case.

I was trying to make him more palatable to Augustin. But that seems to be a lost cause...

I really don't know what to say to that.
How did the wheel enframe locomotion perhaps?

Augustin needs to discuss such matters over a beer or the like. A symposium if you will.

Really, the old nazi would be quite comforted by Augustin's trust in his volksdasein.

Gebre Menfes Kidus
"SERVANT of The HOLY SPIRIT"
Merarches

Faith: Ethiopian Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Orthodox Tewahedo / Non-Chalcedonian

"Lord Have Mercy on Me a Sinner!"

« Reply #3562 on: November 07, 2013, 03:22:14 AM »

Merton's voluminous journals. More like leafing through them.

Can't go wrong with Merton!  Smiley

Selam

"There are two great tragedies: one is to live a life ruled by the passions, and the other is to live a passionless life."
Selam, +GMK+
Jetavan
Argumentum ad australopithecum
Taxiarches

Faith: Science to the Fourth Power
Jurisdiction: Ohayo Gozaimasu

Barlaam and Josaphat

« Reply #3563 on: November 07, 2013, 01:09:44 PM »

David Bentley Hart, "The Experience of God: Being, Consciousness, and Bliss"

If you will, you can become all flame.
Extra caritatem nulla salus.
In order to become whole, take the "I" out of "holiness".
सर्वभूतहित
Ἄνω σχῶμεν τὰς καρδίας
"Those who say religion has nothing to do with politics do not know what religion is." -- Mohandas Gandhi
Y dduw bo'r diolch.
Cyrillic
Merarches

Cyrillico est imperare orbi universo

« Reply #3564 on: November 07, 2013, 01:10:12 PM »

Aeschylus - Eumenides

"Claret is the liquor for boys; port for men; but he who aspires to be a hero must drink brandy."
-Dr. Samuel Johnson
Mor Ephrem
"Mor is right, you are wrong."
Section Moderator
Hoplitarches

"Hail, full of grace, the Lord is with thee..."

« Reply #3565 on: November 07, 2013, 01:18:44 PM »

Paul F Bradshaw and Maxwell E Johnson, The Origins of Feasts, Fasts, and Seasons in Early Christianity.

The Mor has spoken. Let his word endure unto the ages of ages.
orthonorm
Warned
Hoplitarches

« Reply #3566 on: November 07, 2013, 01:19:52 PM »

Care to offer a review once you are finished?

Shiny
Site Supporter
Moderated
Toumarches

Paint It Red

« Reply #3567 on: November 07, 2013, 01:21:17 PM »

Youd love his book on atheists lol.

“There is your brother, naked, crying, and you stand there confused over the choice of an attractive floor covering.”

– St. Ambrose of Milan
orthonorm
Warned
Hoplitarches

« Reply #3568 on: November 07, 2013, 01:22:02 PM »

I dunno. I liked his essay on baseball and time.

Shiny
Site Supporter
Moderated
Toumarches

Paint It Red

« Reply #3569 on: November 07, 2013, 01:24:14 PM »

I dunno. I liked his essay on baseball and time.
His book on theodicy was a little weak from what I remember. But then again what argument for that is ever strong?

From an amazon.com review in that link:
Hart will help you to understand intellectually why trying to have an ontology without The Ground of our Being (aka God) is like unto trying to have Being and Not Being at the same time. This book is a pretty thorough development of ideas and takes on all the serious naturalists with respect. Thus, not a polemic but an honest bit of philosophy for the honest and open reader.

– St. Ambrose of Milan
Jetavan
Taxiarches

Barlaam and Josaphat

« Reply #3570 on: November 07, 2013, 02:19:07 PM »

Sure.

सर्वभूतहित
Ἄνω σχῶμεν τὰς καρδίας
"Those who say religion has nothing to do with politics do not know what religion is." -- Mohandas Gandhi
Y dduw bo'r diolch.
Jetavan
Taxiarches

Barlaam and Josaphat

« Reply #3571 on: November 10, 2013, 07:52:19 PM »

Hart's argument is directed toward the New Atheist, especially those who claim that the existence of 'God', being potentially empirically verifiable, has not been scientifically confirmed. Victor Stenger on the 'God Hypothesis' (see, e.g., here) is one example of such.

Stenger writes: "The scientific method is not limited to what professional scientists do but can be applied to any question that relates to observations." He also notes that that the deities most people worship are deities that have an effect on the natural world (e.g., miracles).

Hart's emphasis, though, is on the 'deity' who makes existence itself (including all 'deities') possible. He terms this 'deity' 'God', the 'God' of classical theism. He differentiates God -- which is the only true 'God' -- with a 'deity', a 'god', who is inherently separate from its creation, manipulating its creation like a potter manipulates his clay to produce a clay pot, a potter whose death does not alter the existence of the now-made clay pot. The true 'God', however, is that which makes anything possible, and whose non-existence would necessarily mean the non-existence of all beings. Such God is not observable, and not even theoretically empirically verifiable.

Fortunately, Hart does include a chapter where he discusses how contemplative prayer is able to put one into communion with God, and how contemplative prayer is the 'method' that can confirm whether God exists, but this method does not involve 'observation' or 'empiricism'. It involves going deeply into the second characteristic of God (and of ourselves) -- consciousness (the first being 'existence' itself). Hart notes that contemplative prayer, of one sort or another, is associated with all types of theistic traditions, from Christianity to Vedanta to Sufism to Judaism and so forth (even, he hints, to Theravada Buddhism, but I digress).

The source of all being is also absolutely conscious, and the consciousness of the source of all being is inherently blissful, thus giving us the third characteristic of God: all-bliss, all-joy, which is reflected in the human desire for the 'good' (which desire even supposed 'atheists' have). Hart then ties this desire for good as posing problems for evolutionary theory's supposition that altruism can be explained by means of natural selection. Personally, I found his critique of evolution in this regard less than satisfying, but I appreciated his critique of Intelligent Design as a theology of a lesser 'god' and not the true God.

I found his idea intriguing that modern atheism is not so much the result of more scientific information, but of a modern forgetting of what God really is, the mystery of being itself. In this way, much of what passes for Christian theology is actually simply another form of this forgetting, another form of atheism. Whereas the New Atheists rejects 'god', much of modern Christian theology defends 'god', being oblivious to God.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 07:55:10 PM by Jetavan » Logged

सर्वभूतहित
Ἄνω σχῶμεν τὰς καρδίας
Y dduw bo'r diolch.
Marc1152
Toumarches

Jurisdiction: Rocor

Probiotic .. Antibiotic

« Reply #3572 on: November 10, 2013, 11:02:05 PM »

"Grain Brain" by Dr. David Perlmutter

Your idea has been debunked 1000 times already.. Maybe 1001 will be the charm
orthonorm
Warned
Hoplitarches

« Reply #3573 on: November 11, 2013, 01:31:25 AM »

Hart's argument is directed toward the New Atheist, especially those who claim that the existence of 'God', being potentially empirically verifiable, has not been scientifically confirmed. Victor Stenger on the 'God Hypothesis' (see, e.g., here) is one example of such.

Stenger writes: "The scientific method is not limited to what professional scientists do but can be applied to any question that relates to observations." He also notes that that the deities most people worship are deities that have an effect on the natural world (e.g., miracles).

Hart's emphasis, though, is on the 'deity' who makes existence itself (including all 'deities') possible. He terms this 'deity' 'God', the 'God' of classical theism. He differentiates God -- which is the only true 'God' -- with a 'deity', a 'god', who is inherently separate from its creation, manipulating its creation like a potter manipulates his clay to produce a clay pot, a potter whose death does not alter the existence of the now-made clay pot. The true 'God', however, is that which makes anything possible, and whose non-existence would necessarily mean the non-existence of all beings. Such God is not observable, and not even theoretically empirically verifiable.

Fortunately, Hart does include a chapter where he discusses how contemplative prayer is able to put one into communion with God, and how contemplative prayer is the 'method' that can confirm whether God exists, but this method does not involve 'observation' or 'empiricism'. It involves going deeply into the second characteristic of God (and of ourselves) -- consciousness (the first being 'existence' itself). Hart notes that contemplative prayer, of one sort or another, is associated with all types of theistic traditions, from Christianity to Vedanta to Sufism to Judaism and so forth (even, he hints, to Theravada Buddhism, but I digress).

The source of all being is also absolutely conscious, and the consciousness of the source of all being is inherently blissful, thus giving us the third characteristic of God: all-bliss, all-joy, which is reflected in the human desire for the 'good' (which desire even supposed 'atheists' have). Hart then ties this desire for good as posing problems for evolutionary theory's supposition that altruism can be explained by means of natural selection. Personally, I found his critique of evolution in this regard less than satisfying, but I appreciated his critique of Intelligent Design as a theology of a lesser 'god' and not the true God.

I found his idea intriguing that modern atheism is not so much the result of more scientific information, but of a modern forgetting of what God really is, the mystery of being itself. In this way, much of what passes for Christian theology is actually simply another form of this forgetting, another form of atheism. Whereas the New Atheists rejects 'god', much of modern Christian theology defends 'god', being oblivious to God.

Thanks. He seems to like Seinsvergessenheit to make hay. I always wonder what he has to say that theologians who have attempted to appropriated Heidegger already haven't.

Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

that is not the teaching of...

« Reply #3574 on: November 12, 2013, 05:46:29 PM »

It's about black metal. And stuff. Lots of pictures. Semi-coffee-table book kind of thing I guess? Anyway, looks interesting enough.

Sort of a light overview of the Dragon Age universe. A bit meh really.

Also rereading the collection of texts by John Henry Newman titled: Conscience, Consensus, and the Development of Doctrine. I hope to take some notes this time around and when I'm done perhaps start a thread on the topic... hopefully one that doesn't devolve into the usual stuff. angel
orthonorm
Warned
Hoplitarches

« Reply #3575 on: November 12, 2013, 09:10:56 PM »

It's about black metal. And stuff. Lots of pictures. Semi-coffee-table book kind of thing I guess? Anyway, looks interesting enough.

Sort of a light overview of the Dragon Age universe. A bit meh really.

Also rereading the collection of texts by John Henry Newman titled: Conscience, Consensus, and the Development of Doctrine. I hope to take some notes this time around and when I'm done perhaps start a thread on the topic... hopefully one that doesn't devolve into the usual stuff. angel

I thought you were gone.

Oh well . . .

Hinterlander
Site Supporter
High Elder

« Reply #3576 on: November 13, 2013, 12:45:21 AM »

I got this too but have been slow to start it.
Gebre Menfes Kidus
"SERVANT of The HOLY SPIRIT"
Merarches

Faith: Ethiopian Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Orthodox Tewahedo / Non-Chalcedonian

"Lord Have Mercy on Me a Sinner!"

« Reply #3577 on: November 13, 2013, 04:59:15 AM »

I'm only 1500 pages into this one. So far it's a bit dry.

Selam

"There are two great tragedies: one is to live a life ruled by the passions, and the other is to live a passionless life."
Selam, +GMK+
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #3578 on: November 13, 2013, 11:08:11 PM »

I thought you were gone.

Oh well . . .

I'll be gone when I'm gone, which may or may not be soon. Until then, feel free to bask in my [idiosyncrasies]...
Opus118
Site Supporter
Warned
OC.net guru

« Reply #3579 on: November 14, 2013, 12:35:49 AM »

I'm only 1500 pages into this one. So far it's a bit dry.

Selam

This is just to mention that some people recognize this person as Professor Irwin Corey, who deserves to be named rather than ignored. I agree he would not have written about this topic.
W.A.Mozart
High Elder

Faith: Orthodox christian
Jurisdiction: Eschaton

Lazare, veni foras!

« Reply #3580 on: November 14, 2013, 08:24:28 PM »

completely new, especially not yet used
Gamliel
Archon

Jurisdiction: Metropolis of San Francisco

« Reply #3581 on: November 16, 2013, 03:58:46 PM »

The Growth of Medieval Theology (600-1300) / Jaroslav Pelikan. V. 2 of the series: The Christian Tradition: a History of the Development of Doctrine.
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #3582 on: November 16, 2013, 04:03:27 PM »

The Growth of Medieval Theology (600-1300) / Jaroslav Pelikan. V. 2 of the series: The Christian Tradition: a History of the Development of Doctrine.

V. 3, no? I read it earlier this year, and thought I'd like it more than I did. Hope you enjoy it more Smiley
Gamliel
Archon

« Reply #3583 on: November 16, 2013, 04:09:07 PM »

^ Yes, v.3.  I read your earlier post and read vols. 1 & 2 and now 3.  Sometimes the author rushes from one theologian to another.  I take it he assumes we already know some about the history of doctrine, but I do not.  I still find it informative and overall am glad I am reading the series.
Rufus
OC.net guru

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: GOA

Nafpliotis with sunglasses and a cigar.

« Reply #3584 on: November 16, 2013, 05:05:17 PM »

I'm readin #5.
Gamliel
Archon

« Reply #3585 on: November 16, 2013, 06:08:59 PM »

^ What do you think of it?  Did you read v.4?
Shiny
Site Supporter
Moderated
Toumarches

Paint It Red

« Reply #3586 on: November 16, 2013, 06:26:57 PM »

Trollope. Nothing in particular.

– St. Ambrose of Milan
Shiny
Site Supporter
Moderated
Toumarches

Paint It Red

« Reply #3587 on: November 16, 2013, 06:48:25 PM »

I like this a lot.

FERNANDO PESSOA / ÁLVARO DE CAMPOS
TABACARIA
Tobacco Shop
http://leoleituraescrita.blogspot.com/2010/02/tabacaria-tobacco-shop-fernando-pessoa.html

I am nothing.
Never I'll be anything.
I cannot wish to be anything.
Aside from this, I have within me all the dreams of the world.

Windows of my bedroom,
Of my bedroom of one of the world's millions nobody knows who is
(And if they knew who is, what would they know?)
Give access to the mystery of a street constantly crossed by people.
To a street inaccessible to all of thoughts,
Real, impossibly real, certain, unknowingly certain,
With the mystery of things beneath the stones and beings,
With death putting dampness in the walls and men's white hairs,
With Destiny driving the wagon of everything through the road of nothing.

Today I am defeated, as if I knew the truth.
Today I am lucid, as if I were about to die
And had no more brotherhood with things
Than a goodbye, becoming this house and this streetside
A row of train wagons, and a whistled departure
From inside my head,
And a jolt of my nerves and a grind of bones on the going.

Today I am perplexed, as one who wondered and found and forgot.
Today I am divided between the loyalty I owe
To the Tobacco Shop on the other side of the street, as external real thing,
And to the feeling that everything is a dream, as inward real thing.

I have failed in everything.
And since I had no purposes, maybe everything was nothing.
The learning they gave me,
I go down from this by the window at the back of the house.
I went to the open country with grand purposes.
But there I found only grass and trees,
And when there were people, they were just as other.
I move away from the window, I sit in a chair. What shall I think about ?

More in the link.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2013, 06:48:38 PM by Shiny » Logged

– St. Ambrose of Milan
Arachne
Trinary Unit || Resident Bossy Boots
Section Moderator
Protokentarchos

Jurisdiction: Antiochian Archdiocese of the British Isles and Ireland

November is short. Type fast.

« Reply #3588 on: November 16, 2013, 09:08:20 PM »

Old Greek literature schoolbooks.

'When you live your path all the time, you end up with both more path and more time.'~Venecia Rauls

Blog ~ Bookshelf ~ Jukebox
hecma925
Non-clairvoyant
Warned
Taxiarches

Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: OCA - Diocese of the South

Pray for me, a sinner.

« Reply #3589 on: November 16, 2013, 10:12:12 PM »

Pablo Neruda's sonnets.

Andrew21091
OC.net guru

« Reply #3590 on: November 16, 2013, 10:22:54 PM »

Confessor Between East and West: A Portrait of Ukrainian Cardinal Josyf Slipyj by Jaroslav Pelikan
xOrthodox4Christx
Protokentarchos

Faith: Protestant (Inquirer)
Jurisdiction: Orthodox Christianity

« Reply #3591 on: November 16, 2013, 11:01:53 PM »

Misquoting Jesus: The Story Behind Who Changed the Bible and Why, Bart Ehrman

I am also reading a few books by John Dominic Crossan and the Jesus Seminar. (I can anticipate the reactions, but I also read some conservative authors too)

Something interesting as I read The First Paul was that Crossan and Borg (a Catholic and Lutheran respectively) come to an Orthodox understanding of Paul's meaning of Justification and the Passion of Christ and he condemns the Protestant and Catholic view.
I think I may lend this book to some fundy friends. Smiley I might lend away Ehrman's too, when I am finished with it.

If anyone is wondering 'why' it's because my final paper is going to be on the Historical Jesus. And obviously textual criticism, interpretive philosophy and many sources are required for that.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2013, 11:09:57 PM by xOrthodox4Christx » Logged

"Years ago I recognized my kinship with all living beings, and I made up my mind that I was not one bit better than the meanest on earth.... While there is a lower class, I am in it, and while there is a criminal element, I am of it, and while there is a soul in prison, I am not free." (Eugene Debs)
brastaseptim
Protopsáltis
High Elder

Faith: Eastern Catholic
Jurisdiction: Byzantine Catholic Archeparchy of Pittsburgh

From BBC Louisiana to you, here's the morning news

« Reply #3592 on: November 16, 2013, 11:36:34 PM »

The Book of Common Prayer 1928. Yeah, I needed the Morning and Evening Office Readings tables...

BBC news certified; The Guardian rejected; OC.net approved.
scamandrius
Crusher of Secrets; House Lannister
Warned
Taxiarches

Faith: Greek Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: I'm Greek and proud of it, damn it!

« Reply #3593 on: November 17, 2013, 02:31:51 AM »

The Brothers Menaechmus by Plautus.

I seek the truth by which no man was ever harmed--Marcus Aurelius

Those who do not read  history are doomed to get their facts from Hollywood--Anonymous

What earthly joy remains untouched by grief?--St. John Damascene
biro
Excelsior
Site Supporter
Warned
Toumarches

Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox

fleem
« Reply #3594 on: November 17, 2013, 02:53:22 PM »

The Fellowship of the Ring.

Charlie Rose: "If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?"

Fran Lebowitz: "Everything. There is not one thing with which I am satisified."

spcasuncoast.org
newtoorthodoxy
Banned
Elder

Jurisdiction: GOARCH

« Reply #3595 on: November 17, 2013, 04:30:51 PM »

Mother Angelica's biography.  Fascinating life, but she got into some weird stuff here and there.

Some of my questions might appear patently stupid to those well-versed in Orthodoxy, but I'm brand new, having no background in the faith.  Please grant me a great deal of patience and consideration as I learn the basics.
Rufus
OC.net guru

« Reply #3596 on: November 17, 2013, 08:55:05 PM »

^ What do you think of it?  Did you read v.4?

Haven't read any other part of the series. I picked this one up to get an introduction to modern theology, which I desperately need to know more about.

So far it is lacking in the penetrating analysis that I live for, but it is nonetheless serving as an excellent introductory textbook.
Jetavan
Taxiarches

Barlaam and Josaphat

« Reply #3597 on: November 18, 2013, 05:26:48 PM »

Janet Browne, Charles Darwin: Voyaging.

सर्वभूतहित
Ἄνω σχῶμεν τὰς καρδίας
Y dduw bo'r diolch.
Rufus
OC.net guru

« Reply #3598 on: November 18, 2013, 06:00:40 PM »

The Cambridge Companion to Arabic Philosophy.
orthonorm
Warned
Hoplitarches

« Reply #3599 on: November 18, 2013, 08:58:46 PM »

The Cambridge Companion to Arabic Philosophy.

A quick review when you are finished? Yeah, neah, that type of thing.

Tags: book reading 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: