OrthodoxChristianity.net
July 24, 2014, 09:21:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: For all Dog Lovers out there  (Read 682 times) Average Rating: 0
TomS
Banned
Archon

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: GOA

"Look At Me! Look At Me Now! " - Bono

« on: May 05, 2004, 11:04:25 AM »

This is GREAT! And oh so true.....

http://www.booksite.com/texis/scripts/oop/click_ord/showdetail.html?sid=5410&isbn=0525472177&buyable=0&list=A+Likely+Story+Top+10+-+Picture+Books

How do you convince little boys that reading books is cool? According to Glenn Murray, co-author of New York Times bestseller "Walter the Farting Dog" and newly released "Walter the Farting Dog: Trouble at the Yard Sale", the secret is in the details. "Little boys love trucks, dinosaurs and farts," claims Murray. As a father of two now grown and well-read sons, and more notably a supervisor in the Canadian Ministry of Education, Murray would know.
Αριστοκλής
Merarches

Faith: Orthodox Catholic
Jurisdiction: American Carpatho-Russian Orthodox Diocese

« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2004, 11:24:27 AM »

Hey!
Works for me. Around here on the Aristokles' Homestead Farm (no kidding), doggies and their 'interesting odors' rule! But the cats get their way quite often also and Mrs. Aristokles' laying hens work all day in third place.
Something for the 'boys" - good.
Demetri

"Religion is a neurobiological illness and Orthodoxy is its cure." - Fr. John S. Romanides
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: