Author Topic: Saint Colman Prayer Book  (Read 413 times)

Offline NMHS

• Site Supporter
Saint Colman Prayer Book
« on: January 06, 2016, 01:43:58 PM »
According to the website "Orthodox Western Rite word press" this prayer book was going to be released last spring and I've been watching for it since then and there hasn't been any new information on it.  Does anyone know if its available or what it's status is?

Offline Margaret S.

Re: Saint Colman Prayer Book
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2016, 05:46:54 PM »
I'm the one responsible for getting it published and I've been ill for the past year so it keeps getting put off. Thanks to God though I'm a bit better and have been able to work on it recently and I think it should be available by the end of the month. If you want, go to the St Bride Hermitage website and leave me a note and I'll email you when it's done.
Thank you for your patience.
Sr Margaret

Offline Volnutt

• Dull Sublunary Lover
  • Taxiarches
  • Faith: Pseudo-Christian
  • Jurisdiction: Spiritually homeless
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2016, 05:47:56 PM »
I'm the one responsible for getting it published and I've been ill for the past year so it keeps getting put off. Thanks to God though I'm a bit better and have been able to work on it recently and I think it should be available by the end of the month. If you want, go to the St Bride Hermitage website and leave me a note and I'll email you when it's done.
Sr Margaret

Thank God you're feeling better :)
Is that what they teach you at the temple volnutt-stein?

Actually, it's Volnutt-berg.

Rome doesn't care. Rome is actually very cool guy.

Offline NMHS

• Site Supporter
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2016, 12:05:57 AM »
Sr Margaret

Glad you are feeling better.  Thanks!