Author Topic: prayers requested  (Read 1154 times)

Offline JoeZollars

• guru
  • Pray for me an unworthy sinner
    • The Joe's Big Wide World
prayers requested
« on: May 04, 2004, 06:41:35 PM »
I know this isn't all that important in comparison to other requests made of late, but I am need of employment very badly.  I have sold just about everything I have of value, cleaned out my savings, etc.   May is my 5th consecutive month of unemployment.  Before that I was employed for all of two weeks at a temp job and before that unemployed for 9 months straight.  Without more money, I can't make it to Church.  I don't even have enough money right now that I could move somewhere else to get a job.  Please pray something comes along soon.

Joe Zollars
These posts no longer represent my beliefs and I in no way endorse their contents.

Offline Jakub

• Archon
Re:prayers requested
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2004, 06:59:21 PM »
Joe Z,

I'll say a few prayers for your predicament.

An old timer is a man who's had a lot of interesting experiences -- some of them true.

Grant me the senility to forget the people I never liked anyway, the good fortune to run into the ones I do, and the eyesight to tell the difference.

Offline David

• guru
  • Retired GM
    • Homepage
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2004, 03:55:59 PM »

Prayers.  I've been in those situations before, I know how bad it is.  Just remember that it can't rain forever.
"When looking at faults, use a mirror, not a telescope."
-Yazid Ibrahim

Offline ania

• Life according to Abe Simpson:
  • guru
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2004, 04:24:34 PM »
Now where were we? Oh yeah - the important thing was I had an onion on my belt, which was the style at the time. They didn’t have white onions because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big yellow ones...