OrthodoxChristianity.net
December 18, 2014, 03:45:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 »  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: bjhulk's teachings combined  (Read 8442 times) Average Rating: 0
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #90 on: February 05, 2011, 03:24:26 PM »

My favorite words are...

Blathering Blatherskite
Tublecane

An Exact Exposition of the Orthodox Faith
A Rough Overview of What a Handful of Greek-Speaking Christians Wrote in the 4th-7th Centuries
FormerReformer
Convertodox of the convertodox
Site Supporter
Archon

Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: I'll take (e) for "all of the above"

« Reply #91 on: February 05, 2011, 03:35:08 PM »

My favorite words are...

Blathering Blatherskite
Tublecane

I'm partial to "Suffering Succotash"

and

"Ph'nglui Mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn."

"Funny," said Lancelot, "how the people who can't pray say that prayers are not answered, however much the people who can pray say they are."  TH White

Oh, no: I've succumbed to Hyperdoxy!
bjhulk

Faith: Faith in God
Jurisdiction: Kingdom of God

« Reply #92 on: February 05, 2011, 04:15:22 PM »

Having a bad day?
I suppose every day without the Lord is a bad day.

Being the Lord every day on this earth is being rejected every day on this earth. When the earth's crust is melted by hot lava in the near future, everything will be destroyed. It will be the best day the Lord has had in 6,000 years. Then he can finish getting this earth ready for his next generation of people.
Superdattaswami
*The One Who Completes All Religions*

Faith: God
Jurisdiction: The Entire Multiverse

« Reply #93 on: February 05, 2011, 04:17:45 PM »

Having a bad day?
I suppose every day without the Lord is a bad day.

Being the Lord every day on this earth is being rejected every day on this earth. When the earth's crust is melted by hot lava in the near future, everything will be destroyed. It will be the best day the Lord has had in 6,000 years. Then he can finish getting this earth ready for his next generation of people.
You are a false god. Not even worthy of the term "god". I am the true and living way. Bow to me bjhulk!
 You're either blasphemous, delusional, or trolling.  PM me, or Fr. Chris, to dispute this; otherwise, you're muted indefinitely.

- Fr. George, Global Moderator

I am the Alpha and Omega! The God of Venu, bjhulk, and all Creation!
chrevbel
Site Supporter
High Elder

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Antiochian

« Reply #94 on: February 05, 2011, 04:31:55 PM »

My favorite words are schist and gneiss.  One with a creative mind can have fun with those for days!  I don't think I can even finish this post I'm now laughing so har........
bjhulk

« Reply #95 on: February 05, 2011, 04:48:22 PM »

You speak of Christians as if we were 'The Other'...

So what are you then - if you're not a Christian?

I'm sure we're all dying to know.

Really we are.
The flesh of Jesus, the prophets and us saints were made to be used by the power of God that created all things.  Light energy is the power that God created in the beginning. This power has many biblical names to describe it and one of them is called the word. Other names such as Jesus Christ, Light, Holy Spirit, Kingdom of God, Kingdom of Heaven, Kingdom of Jesus Christ, spirit, God, Christ, Remnant of Israel, Remnant of Jacob, Joseph and Judah, Holy Ones, Elect, Voice of God, Gospel, etc.

I was created as light energy with Jesus, the prophets and the other saints. All these names describe our created existence. This is the energy that takes the thoughts where all God's creation exists and his plans for them and puts them into action. Since we are the light, we have God's knowledge available in hour hearts, minds and souls, which is nothing more than our created thoughts in God. Because we have his thoughts, which is the truth, we are the power of God who speaks for him while we're in the flesh.

All God's men were created in the thoughts of God and the light energy was used to form all the atoms for the physical worlds and our bodies. Our brains are the processors of these created thoughts in God and the energy transmits these thoughts through the atoms of the body and into the brain. Everything about us is in these thoughts, which is our life. God is in total control of our life every second of eternity and our bodies function according to his plans.

I'm the last saint to exist on this earth before the destruction comes. God planted my body here so he could speak the word to end this age. This was spoke over a year ago so it won't be long before the end comes. The last prophecy that God needs to fulfill in the last days is my death. Then after that, the end time prophesies will be fulfilled during the destruction, which is when the earth's crust is melted by hot lava. Then this age will be over and we'll remain in God as thoughts until we get our new immortal bodies in paradise. This earth is going to level out as the mountains melt and fill the ocean beds. The climate will come from the heat within the earth because we'll have a globe of ice crystals in the outer atmosphere, which is all that extra water that was in the ocean from the flood.

We don't need all that water on earth because it was meant to be a protective canopy against the harsh UV rays of the sun. The new cracks in the crust will keep the pressure stabile in the magma within the earth. The flood had covered most of them up and this is why the heat pressure built up and exploded through the crust. When this earth starts shaking violently, that is the sign that the magma is about to blow up. It's just like a pressure cooker with a bad valve and right before they explode, they shake like crazy. This explosion of the magma will destroy everything on earth so it can get ready for our new home. Then we'll get new bodies to live forever.

Those of us created as the light will be the first to get new bodies. The knowledge that God revealed through us during this age needs to be used for us when we wake up in these bodies. They won't have any memory stored up so the knowledge of God will have to guide us to form a new vocabulary and language. Then he can reveal more knowledge as we speak to each other. This is how we'll build on to our new language after we teach it to the rest of our people. The first man will be formed in two adult bodies like Adam and Eve were in the beginning of this age. We'll teach this new couple the language while they start the process of birthing new people into paradise. Man was created both male and female so he'll have two bodies of the opposite sex like Adam and Eve. They will be partners forever and help repopulate the earth with God's created people and their new immortal bodies. Our bodies won't have corrupted DNA like this age so there won't be any pride, greed, lust, jealousy, envy, gluttony, laziness, etc. God will provide a mating season for each couple like he did with the animals during this age.

I know a lot more about paradise if you're interested about your new home.
bjhulk

« Reply #96 on: February 05, 2011, 04:50:10 PM »

quote]
You are a false god. Not even worthy of the term "god". I am the true and living way. Bow to me bjhulk!
[/quote]

You're a very poor judge.
bjhulk

« Reply #97 on: February 05, 2011, 04:51:22 PM »

My favorite words are schist and gneiss.  One with a creative mind can have fun with those for days!  I don't think I can even finish this post I'm now laughing so har........

If you challenge the truth you won't be laughing for very long.
chrevbel
Site Supporter
High Elder

« Reply #98 on: February 05, 2011, 04:52:02 PM »

You're a very poor judge.
But he, like I, enjoys a good fudge.
chrevbel
Site Supporter
High Elder

« Reply #99 on: February 05, 2011, 04:53:05 PM »

Why would I challenge truth?
bjhulk

« Reply #100 on: February 05, 2011, 04:54:15 PM »

Do you have free will or does God control every move you make? Remember, he knows every hair on your head and every thought in your mind. How does he know that?
bjhulk

« Reply #101 on: February 05, 2011, 04:55:51 PM »

Why would I challenge truth?

You're wiser than most people.
chrevbel
Site Supporter
High Elder

« Reply #102 on: February 05, 2011, 05:00:06 PM »

If only I could get my wife to admit that; even once.  She's constantly reminding me that I'm just a useless, lazy idiot.  It's really not fair.  It's really not.
bjhulk

« Reply #103 on: February 05, 2011, 05:02:26 PM »

I don't want this writing go to waste with lots more people who need to read it. This prophecy puts you in a rough spot because you either accept the prophesies are of God or you have to lie and make up stories to avoid the truth. I had someone trying to blame it on Alexander the Great as the kingdom that came out of the Roman Empire. But the Vatican and Roman Catholic church combined for the biggest power to ever exist on earth and they still exist after 1600+ years. That's when the last of the saints were killed by the Roman government who started this false religion.
Superdattaswami

« Reply #104 on: February 05, 2011, 05:03:59 PM »

He's much wiser than you. You wolf.

bjhulk

« Reply #105 on: February 05, 2011, 05:06:15 PM »

If only I could get my wife to admit that; even once.  She's constantly reminding me that I'm just a useless, lazy idiot.  It's really not fair.  It's really not.

I know how to fix that for you because God fixed my relationship after he removed my lust. The one who wears the pants in the family has to be satisfied, then you can wear the pants together but don't ever expect to get the pants yourself. Relationships work great if you wear the pants together.
Superdattaswami

« Reply #106 on: February 05, 2011, 05:07:12 PM »

Come to me bjhulk, and find salvation.

bjhulk

« Reply #107 on: February 05, 2011, 05:07:23 PM »

He's much wiser than you. You wolf.

Why are you so unhappy? Do you always treat strangers like you're doing with me?
Superdattaswami

« Reply #108 on: February 05, 2011, 05:08:51 PM »

Why are you so unhappy? Do you always treat strangers like you're doing with me?
I have known you from your mother's womb. You are not a stranger to me, bjhulk. Follow me.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2011, 05:09:04 PM by Superdattaswami » Logged

bjhulk

« Reply #109 on: February 05, 2011, 05:09:19 PM »

Come to me bjhulk, and find salvation.

I'm glad there's still Christians who get angry enough to do something stupid. That's my ticket for leaving this age.
chrevbel
Site Supporter
High Elder

« Reply #110 on: February 05, 2011, 05:11:08 PM »

I know how to fix that for you because God fixed my relationship after he removed my lust. The one who wears the pants in the family has to be satisfied, then you can wear the pants together but don't ever expect to get the pants yourself. Relationships work great if you wear the pants together.
I wouldn't even know what size to order.  I wear a 34 (36 depending on how they're cut).  She is a size 12, but insists on wearing a size 8.  I mean, you can't just add those together, can you?  I think you gotta do, like, linear algebra or something to figure what size you'd wear together.  It's beyond me.  It really is.  You're asking too much.
Superdattaswami

« Reply #111 on: February 05, 2011, 05:12:11 PM »

I'm glad there's still Christians who get angry enough to do something stupid. That's my ticket for leaving this age.
Your ticket out is through me, bjhulk.

Superdattaswami

« Reply #112 on: February 05, 2011, 05:13:33 PM »

I wouldn't even know what size to order.  I wear a 34 (36 depending on how they're cut).  She is a size 12, but insists on wearing a size 8.  I mean, you can't just add those together, can you?  I think you gotta do, like, linear algebra or something to figure what size you'd wear together.  It's beyond me.  It really is.  You're asking too much.
Very good my child. Defeat this deceiver!

Superdattaswami

« Reply #113 on: February 05, 2011, 05:15:43 PM »

Do you have free will or does God control every move you make? Remember, he knows every hair on your head and every thought in your mind. How does he know that?
Come to me bjhulk, and all these questions will be answered. Your heart will, and can, be at rest.

chrevbel
Site Supporter
High Elder

« Reply #114 on: February 05, 2011, 05:20:01 PM »

Very good my child. Defeat this deceiver!
Hey, how do I know you didn't PM him with Deceive this defeater!?
Superdattaswami

« Reply #115 on: February 05, 2011, 05:21:38 PM »

Hey, how do I know you didn't PM him with Deceive this defeater!?
You can trust me, you are my child. If you ask for a fish, will your earthly father give you a snake?

chrevbel
Site Supporter
High Elder

« Reply #116 on: February 05, 2011, 05:27:16 PM »

You can trust me, you are my child. If you ask for a fish, will your earthly father give you a snake?
Well, I asked my Dad for a car once, and he gave me a shovel to clean out the horse stall with.  Does that count?
bjhulk

« Reply #117 on: February 05, 2011, 05:27:26 PM »

Come to me bjhulk, and all these questions will be answered. Your heart will, and can, be at rest.

It sounds like you have some problems but don't worry, God's going to kill you soon and all those problems will go away.
Superdattaswami

« Reply #118 on: February 05, 2011, 05:32:12 PM »

It sounds like you have some problems but don't worry, God's going to kill you soon and all those problems will go away.
I will never commit suicide, if that is what you are hinting at. Come to my fount, and drink. You will be filled, and satisfied.

bjhulk

« Reply #119 on: February 05, 2011, 05:36:47 PM »

The secret to Christianity is to not believe the truth.

If Satan was a man, he could be a good Christian today, just like he's always been

The Christian qualifications for Bible study is to believe anything you want as long as you don't disagree with them.

What a friend we have in Jesus is a Christian statement meaning what a wonderful worldly life they have.

The church of Jesus Christ isn't quite the same as a Christian church. It doesn't have a floor, walls, windows, doors, ceilings, roof, pews, altar, pulpit and not even a good sound system.

The first thing a Christian understands is forgiveness and from there he doesn't understand anything else.

If God isn't around to see you repent from your sin, it's possible you might cheat and do it again and again and again and again.
Superdattaswami

« Reply #120 on: February 05, 2011, 05:38:16 PM »

The secret to Christianity is to not believe the truth.

If Satan was a man, he could be a good Christian today, just like he's always been

The Christian qualifications for Bible study is to believe anything you want as long as you don't disagree with them.

What a friend we have in Jesus is a Christian statement meaning what a wonderful worldly life they have.

The church of Jesus Christ isn't quite the same as a Christian church. It doesn't have a floor, walls, windows, doors, ceilings, roof, pews, altar, pulpit and not even a good sound system.

The first thing a Christian understands is forgiveness and from there he doesn't understand anything else.

If God isn't around to see you repent from your sin, it's possible you might cheat and do it again and again and again and again.
Yet another example of nonsense! God does not use such terrible, and useless logic. Bow down to your master, bjhulk.

bjhulk

« Reply #121 on: February 05, 2011, 05:41:02 PM »

Your ticket out is through me, bjhulk.

Your ticket out is when your flesh dies.
Superdattaswami

« Reply #122 on: February 05, 2011, 05:43:55 PM »

My flesh will never perish! I am your God! Your only hope, bjhulk!

bjhulk

« Reply #123 on: February 05, 2011, 05:45:30 PM »

I will never commit suicide, if that is what you are hinting at. Come to my fount, and drink. You will be filled, and satisfied.

It might be better if you did commit suicide, then no one would have to put up with your idiocy.
 For such a language you receive a 30-day-long moderation. All your posts will have to be approved by the moderators before publishing - Michał Kalina.
Superdattaswami

« Reply #124 on: February 05, 2011, 05:47:12 PM »

It might be better if you did commit suicide, then no one would have to put up with your idiocy.
You shall know them by their fruits! You have revealed your true self, bjhulk. You want someone to harm themselves in such a way? You need to repent to me, and find forgiveness.

bjhulk

« Reply #125 on: February 05, 2011, 05:50:46 PM »

Yet another example of nonsense! God does not use such terrible, and useless logic. Bow down to your master, bjhulk.

If you're God, you will understand these easily.

A man goes down to the well to get a pail of water but sees the well is dry, so he doesn't drop his bucket down the well. The man right behind him drops his bucket in the well and pulls up a full pail of clean water. As he leaves, he stops to bless the man standing there with a confused look and tells him the Kingdom is near.

A lost sheep came upon a fenced pasture full of shephards. So the sheep asked the shephard closest to him, "Do you know where my home is?" The shephard replied, I don't know where you're home is, this is a Christian church.

A garden can only grow if it has seed and a gardener to tend it. A well tended garden is beautiful when all the weeds are pulled. To leave them in the garden is a shame, but one day, the gardener will finish pulling the weeds.

Getting lost in the mountains is a fearful thing. The fear of darkness and wild animals fill your mind as you stumble over fallen trees and rocks everywhere. You have no idea how you're going to make it. Death stares you in the face as the light is fading away. But don't worry, life will never leave you in the dark.
Superdattaswami

« Reply #126 on: February 05, 2011, 05:52:36 PM »

If you wish to find forgiveness, come to me bjhulk! I will complete you! I will give rest to your tired soul.

bjhulk

« Reply #127 on: February 05, 2011, 05:55:48 PM »

My flesh will never perish! I am your God! Your only hope, bjhulk!

Try figure out what the parable means.

A platoon of soldiers were told to go destroy the enemy, but after searching for the enemy, they came back without accomplishing their mission. Their Commander asked them why they didn't destroy the enemy. The platoon leader said they became friends with the enemy so they couldn't see any reason to destroy their friends. The Commander told them to line up and cover their eyes while he destroyed them. The platoon leader cried out to the Commander asking why they're being destroyed. The Commander told him that anyone who becomes friends with the enemy becomes an enemy and the enemy was ordered to be destroyed. If you would have obeyed my commands to destroy the enemy that you made friends with, you would have spared your life and never have to worry about being destroyed.
Superdattaswami

« Reply #128 on: February 05, 2011, 05:57:36 PM »

God has no need for parables, bjhulk! You will one day be my footstool! You have sinned against me in your words, and deeds, and refuse to repent.

bjhulk

« Reply #129 on: February 05, 2011, 06:02:30 PM »

You shall know them by their fruits! You have revealed your true self, bjhulk. You want someone to harm themselves in such a way? You need to repent to me, and find forgiveness.

The religious beast in the minds of Christians is much stronger than I ever thought before. No wonder God needed laws to condemn the beast to death.

Not one Christian, either Catholic or Protestant, will admit to understanding the feet of iron and clay.

Christendom is another excuse for righteous Christians to be like the Jewish Pharisees who elevated themselves above the Sadducees.

A Christian's idea of exposing a false prophet is to hear a newsflash about a mass killing involving a preacher and his following.

A Christian internet forum is used by sinners to keep out any other sinners who don't agree with them.

Christians need the Bible to be the word of God. Otherwise they couldn't hear the word talking to them.

The name of Jesus Christ to a Christian is like a pacifier to a toddler.

A committed Christian is a righteous person who does everything right in his own eyes without ever realizing how blind he is.

A wise Christian understands how much the world loves him and his wisdom.

Monks prove that Christianity isn't from God.

A friend in Jesus who has many Christian friends cannot preach the gospel.

Only God knows what's in the DNA of every Christian who says he loves Jesus.

Christians can hide in this world but the world they don't understand knows their hiding places.

Over a billion Christians are fooled everyday, that sounds like a McDonald's religion to me.

The only difference between Satan worshippers and Christian worshippers is that Satan worshippers use the correct name of the two.

The idea of hell is the most discussed subject in Christian internet forums with their false gods a second favorite of theirs.

After Christians die, their first memories won't be about dying.

A serious Bible student will understand everything but the truth.

A recovered alcoholic will understand more about the truth in two years than all the Christians combined since Christianity was started by pagan worshippers 17 centuries ago.

bjhulk

« Reply #130 on: February 05, 2011, 06:05:04 PM »

If you wish to find forgiveness, come to me bjhulk! I will complete you! I will give rest to your tired soul.

The truth is something that can't be told, it can only be experienced. How else would you know the truth?
bjhulk

« Reply #131 on: February 05, 2011, 06:07:28 PM »

God has no need for parables, bjhulk! You will one day be my footstool! You have sinned against me in your words, and deeds, and refuse to repent.

Living is like death but without the baggage that goes with it. Death is like living but without the life that goes with it.

I have the most interesting story to tell but no one wants to hear it, they all think they heard it before.

If I put on a party with women and booze, I can fill my house. If I put on Jesus Christ, I’ll empty it in a minute.

An automobile is an interesting thing, it takes a man wherever he wants to go, but it never takes him to the Kingdom.

I’ve met a lot of perfect people who make other people be perfect. I met one who is perfect and made me perfect, too. Now I know all those perfect people aren’t perfect at all.

Wherever we may be is the right place for us but it’s the wrong place for them.

A field of sunflowers is very attractive to blackbirds. Too bad the kingdom wasn’t like a field of sunflowers.

If everyone would have believed, the kingdom would have been the same but much bigger.

If all the saints would have survived, church as we know it wouldn’t exist.

Religion has caused more to die than all the wars of man, and still people go to church.

If you climb a mountain during the winter, you can expect many problems. If you obey God, you can also expect many problems. Your dead either way.

The life of a sheep herder is at times, peaceful and serene. It can also be stressful and hard work. Now you know what it’s like to be in the Kingdom of God.

Once you’re in the Kingdom for a while and get to know those outside the Kingdom, you wonder how you ever made it.

The Kingdom is like a see-thru mirror that most people see themselves in.

What man can understand God’s creation who can’t even create one cell, let alone the atoms that are in it.

Science has brought us closer to God in fifty years than Christianity has in 1600 years.

There’s only one way to tell if the Kingdom of God exists, but you’ll have to wait until you die first.

The most interesting thing of God’s creation is; How did he know what size to make everything in his invisible spirit? Wouldn’t it be easier to create everything first, to see if it fits, and then make it disappear?

Why do people worry when they’re already dead. I suppose they’d have a heart attack if they were alive.

The question that everyone should ask themselves is who is running the show inside. Is it God who doesn’t allow sinning or is it their sins that have always run it.

A patient man is willing to wait for life.

Patience goes a long ways. All the way into the kingdom it goes.

A man without patience will do all God’s work before God comes to work in them.

Just think if Moses didn’t have patience, we would all be running around lawless.

I can’t think of a better way to explain God than to say, “He did it.”

Everyone will think that I wrote these riddles. That’s okay,  Jesus knows they don’t believe in the author.

Every time I give a man the truth, he lies to me. Every time a man lies to me, I give him the truth. These Christian men sure can get on my nerves.

How do you love a man while he’s biting your ankles? Do you pet him, hoping he’ll stop, or give him a little love bark. Either way he’ll keep biting your ankles because he has no love in him.

God has a seventh sense. Man has no sense and his number is 666.

How big is God? He’s so big that no one can see him or so small that no one can see him, but if you believe in him, he’s the perfect size for you.

Did you know women were made from men. Eve didn’t care for this information either and ever since then, women have been trying to liberate themselves from men.

Unless you’re living, you’re all sinners. So why don’t you pick on your own self instead of the rest of your dying friends.

A child doesn’t like taking a bath and getting cleaned but they sure love to cuddle up to their Father afterwards.

The wind blows in every direction but yours unless you have faith. Then you’ll feel the wind blow.

Being left alone is a sign that you’re not alone at all.

All the friends of Jesus were born with him. Then they lived with him for a long time before they had to die for him. Then they lived with him a while until they died, but this time they lived forever.

If it wasn’t for religion, we would never have known what God did in a man of faith before man made a religion out of what God did for that man of faith.

The problem with Christianity today is the rocks that got mixed up.

Does Jesus have a sense of humor? Why don’t you ask him, haven’t you noticed his humor in any of these riddles?

There’s more love in the kingdom than the entire world, but that will change one day when the whole world is loved.

One time in the kingdom and your hooked for life.

An addiction is the best gift that a man can have as long as he doesn’t trade his addiction for religion.

God bless and addict who doesn’t need A.A. to straighten him out.

If you rely on man for your problems, you’ll end up solving his problem instead. Proud men love to solve problems.

Where did man ever get the idea he could sin with Jesus Christ. I thought Jesus was sinless.

Did you know God owns the house we live in and we’re supposed to keep it clean for him? No wonder he doesn’t want them back. But he’ll gladly clean our house for us if we ask him.

Every moment that passes by is a moment closer to God.

Whenever I’m killed will be the happiest day of my life. Never again will I have to open another door to get in.

A spiritual law is much different than man’s law. Man’s law is easier to obey.

I almost died from alcoholism until I met him. I’m sure glad I met him thirty years ago.

I’ve met a lot of people who are being moved by the Holy Spirit that lives in them but not one of them knows me. I thought Jesus knew who his sheep were.

The loneliest place to preach the gospel is in MySpace. Everybodies busy  buying and selling for the beast.

The beast is a mystery for all those who read the prophesies. They don’t realize the beast is killing us all.

A false prophet always accuses someone else of being a false prophet. Welcome to Christianity.

A false prophet looks, smells, and speaks like a true prophet but a  true prophet hears much better.

A little boy got lost in the woods but he didn’t realize he was lost because he had been with his Father many times in there. This time, however, his Father wasn’t there with him and the boy began to cry. It was good the little boy cried out for his Father because his Father knew he’d been blind from birth and had no fear of the darkness. Without hearing his son’s cries, he might not be at home with his Father now.

If you fight the battle alone, you will never meet the King. Meet the King first, and he’ll fight the battle for you.

The bigger the crowd of people, the more people are attracted to it. That’s why the kingdom is so small.

The mind is a powerful thing in a man but his heart is the weakest. The mind is the weakest thing in a saint but his heart is the strongest. It’s good the mind of God takes over his weakest thing.

A man desires everything but God. A saint loves God and desires nothing else.

If you’re preaching to me about God until something important in the world calls you, then you’re not preacher of God’s.

The most important thing of preaching the gospel of the Kingdom is the person who loves the Lord. Keep preaching to that person until the Lord loves him, too.

To obey God isn’t so hard to do. Just remember when you were four years old and had to obey your Dad.

Who says we have to obey God. We’re not living by the Law anymore since Jesus came. Think about this for awhile and wonder why you’re not in the kingdom yet.

More people have been fooled with one little sin than all the wise men put together.

A man without the truth is a liar. A man with the truth is not a liar. A liar can’t tell the truth anything.

A man in the kingdom appears to be one for those outside and inside the kingdom, but those outside the kingdom are blind to the second man in the kingdom.

Don’t mistaken spiritual things for religion. Spiritual things are of God while religion is from man.

Knowledge is God’s worst enemy to reach man. Knowledge is man’s best
friend.

The more we sin the longer our repentance. The more we obey, the quicker we’re forgiven.

There is one that knows everything and that’s all we need to know.

A spirit can only be seen if its dressed in righteousness. The righteous have no spirit to show.

When you think you have it, you’re not even close to it. When you think you’ll never get it, it is very close to you.

One never knows until he knows he will always know.

A sin in a man proves he’s a man. A sin in religious man proves he’s a liar.

Christianity was unknown in the beginning. Now it’s unknown by God.

Superdattaswami

« Reply #132 on: February 05, 2011, 06:12:27 PM »

Where have you been copying and pasting these from, bjhulk?

Superdattaswami

« Reply #133 on: February 05, 2011, 06:13:08 PM »

You know that I am the God within you, bjhulk!

Superdattaswami

« Reply #134 on: February 05, 2011, 06:14:31 PM »

You are either, a fast typer, or doing a great copy and paste job, bjhulk. Which is it? I already know, for I am God, but others are curious as well.

Tags: superdattaswami to the rescue Blasphemy Prelest/Delusion BJHulkism Crypto-Mohammedanism cheval mort 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 »  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: