OrthodoxChristianity.net
July 30, 2014, 07:29:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 »  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: bjhulk's teachings combined  (Read 8166 times) Average Rating: 0
bjhulk

Faith: Faith in God
Jurisdiction: Kingdom of God

« Reply #45 on: February 04, 2011, 02:07:17 PM »

If you can provide me proof that God exists, then I'll provide you proof that the Romans killed all the saints.

It is obvious that you are a so-called "saint" alien to simple logics. This is why you are committing so many logical fallacies in one single post. BURDEN OF PROOF is on the owner of the claim, not on the person who demands evidence. More, you have committed the fallacy of RED HERRING, for I asked you to bring HISTORIC evidence for your claims, but you started to talk about God's existence.

This is just an atheist lie to try deceive someone. Who cares who has the burdern of proof if God can't be proved to exist or not exist? There's absolutely no proof whatsoever that God is using me to speak and write. I could care less if you believe or not because only God's chosen ones will believe. It's obvious you're not it.

There were no Christians until Constantine named the followers of the dead saints the new Roman Catholic Christians. The Roman government had a law against the gospel so they killed anyone who was preaching him and they finished killing them by the early fourth century. That's about the time Constantine was commissioned to deceive the followers who were children of God but still in their sins.

Ignored due to your repeated failure to bring historic evidence...

I know that history is nothing but lies surrounding the killing of the saints. Why would the Roman government have their writers tell about them killing God's saints? That would be like the U.S. government telling us the truth about the 9/11 attackes. No one will ever know what happened on that day. Governments are corrupt and always have been so there's no history with the truth in it. Go talk to the native Indians about their land being stolen from them in both Americas. There isn't any history with the truth about those false dealings.

God never contradicts himself. The followers were chosen children of God who were in the process of confession and repentance. God used the saints to make commands to them to confess and repent of their sins so God could change their DNA and stop them from being sinners.

Ignored due to the fallacies of STRAW-MAN and RED HERRING.

You ignore these word because of unbelief and nothing else.

What would you do with the followers of the saints you killed. Would you tell them the truth that you killed innocent men or would you lie to them and figure out a way to keep them from finding out the truth?

WHICH truth are you talking about? Those followers of the saints were not idiots who would fail to see what was happening in front of their eyes. You are far from reasoning.

The followers were still sinners who were easily deceived by the Roman government and their leader, Constantine who started the Roman Catholic church and Christ-like creeds to lure them in. They told them lies that the saints were false prophets who had to be killed and their writings were evil gnostic writings. They made rules that if they get caught reading these gnostic writings that they would be disciplined. Their discipline was torture and death so this helped condition the minds of these followers who should have been sinless saints in the future. Your attempt to undermine God's knowledge will get you nowhere. Look at all the deceived Americans there are almost ten years after the government lied to them. They still believe the governments story and the excuses they have for getting rid of the evidence as fast as they could.

If you had the truth in you, you wouldn't need to ask this question.

If you had the truth in you, you would not have to resort to these cheap games of deception and commit these logical fallacies.

I'm the only saint on earth who understands how we were created, the future destruction of this earth and the paradise that comes after it. I understand all the end time prophesies and can tell you the story from the plans of God from beginning to living in paradise. It's you who doesn't understand anything but your sin of pride won't allow you to humble yourself and admit you know nothing.

The truth is the knowledge of God and that's where I get all my understanding from. I'm his chosen saint who became sinless on June 14, 2008. He needed a saint in the last days to speak the word to end this age. The word is the light power of God and this is what makes everything in the universe work.

I shall ask GOD to heal you as soon as possible. Lord have mercy!

Hold your breath because he's going to have me killed and then kill the rest of the people during the destruction soon afterwards.

There wasn't any Christianity until the saints were killed.

The New Testament refutes you and sends your gibberish to the dust bin.

God had me write over 600 writings, 1200 parables, proverbs and secret sayings with over 100 videos of the gospel preached by me. There's enough writing there to fill in many chapters of the new testament that no saint was every going to produce. The saints only wrote to reveal God's knowledge so after that, they weren't important for anyone. Only the sinless saints can understand them so it would be stupid to produce the new testament that no one could understand. It was the Roman government who didn't understand why the saints wrote but their only purpose to produce it was to deceive the followers. They didn't care about learning anything. The pope, bishops, cardinals and the other greedy people involved with them didn't understand anything about the spirit of God. They were all pagan worshipers who enjoyed all the money that was pouring in from all the poor people that would go to hell if they didn't contribute.

Their followers ended up being their new Christians. The saints did a lot of writing because God reveals his knowledge that way. The Romans confiscated their writings to make sure their followers couldn't read them. They couldn't get them all so they told their new Christians that they were evil gnostic writings written by false prophets. After they killed all the saints, they used some of the writings to produce the new testament but first, they removed any evidence about the true gospel. They didn't want these followers to figure out their saints really were the true saints of Christ. On top of removing these teachings, they added many pagan ideas to the scriptures to thoroughly confuse their new Christians. Not one Christian has ever become a sinless saint and preached the true gospel. Christians have been preaching a false gospel ever since the Romans started Christianity.

Ah! Now I see! The amazing connection between gnostics and lunatics.  laugh

You're laughter will turn into panic and screaming when the earth starts to shake violently.

God does all the interpreting and I just do the work of typing, writing and placing them in threads and comments. What you read is coming from God's perspective, not a sinners perspective like all Christians do. This is why I always tell Christians they're taking scriptures out of context. Not because they take a single scripture and use it, it's because they aren't authorized to use the words of God. They are sinners, not sinless saints.

This is your personal comment. I would rather talk about mental sicknesses in this context than sinfulness. 

You would rather talk about sickness because you have no idea what the truth is about.

A saint is just a body that God's light power was placed in their heart, mind and soul at his conception in the womb. They are born sinners but when in God's timing, he reveals this light in him and this is the beginning of the process of confession, repentance and forgiveness until he's made sinless. Once he's sinless, then his thoughts from God are not deceived anymore. So he speaks the truth at all times. I'm the last saint on earth who is speaking for God but mainly to end this age. As soon as I'm killed, the earth will start to shake violently and this is the exploding magma deep within the earth. Eventually, the earth's crust will be melted with hot lava and everything on earth will be destroyed.

Keep talking... Gnosticism has been dead for centuries... It is in the lake of fire.  Grin

Your right, gnosticism, which is the knowledge of God, hasn't been known by any Christians because the Roman government killed all the saints who had the knowledge of God. I'm the only saint to exist since then to have God's knowledge. That's why I know all these things about the Romans killing saints and starting the false religion of Christianity.

God does all the interpreting of the scriptures and prophesies. All I do is type, write, speak and place these writings wherever he wants me to. God knows the lies that were added in the scriptures so he doesn't use them. If it can be reconstructed, then he gives me the story to write.

Now God has revealed to me that He wants you to drop this nonsense and take your medication.

Most sinners go to the last lies they can think of and that's to diagnose me with mental illness. I can assure you that my mental and physical health are doing just fine. But you're not doing very well at all to resort to this kind of judgment without knowing who I am.
bjhulk

« Reply #46 on: February 04, 2011, 02:12:46 PM »

Fear is not from God. It comes from the sinful flesh of man who rejects the truth.

Someone's been reading a little too much Nag Hammadi.

I actually didn't read anything but some periodicals and the newspaper for over 24 years. I was in the construction business and I hated to read books. God had better plans for me so he got me into Christianity in 1984 and gave me a strong desire to read the Bible for two years. All he wanted was vocabulary words so he could use them as I preach the gospel this past two years. He has guided me to some scriptures to use against the lies of Christians and interpreted several prophesies to use for my writings but I still don't read anything in the Bible. God gives me all the knowledge as I write and speak for him.
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #47 on: February 04, 2011, 02:14:50 PM »

I hated to read books

This disgusts me more than anything else you said!

There are many foolish priests out there.
bjhulk

« Reply #48 on: February 04, 2011, 02:15:17 PM »

Dattaswami, have you been reincarnated?

LOL! Just what I was wondering too...Smiley

No, but all God's people will reincarnate one time after we die in this age. When the earth finishes it's changes to make a level earth and gets ready for us to live on, then we'll get new immortal bodies that will never die.
bjhulk

« Reply #49 on: February 04, 2011, 02:20:17 PM »

God's church is invisible and uses our flesh as his voice.

Have you thought about posting in our "True Church" thread?

This killing of the saints can be read about in Acts when a Roman soldier named Saul and his men were hunting them down.

Saul was a Jewish tentmaker of the tribe of Benjamin, a pharisee of pharisees.

Have you tried looking into finding what Jesus really taught?

The only thing Jesus was doing was preaching the gospel to find some of God's chosen ones before he had to die.

No sinner understands what the gospel of Jesus was about and even when I tell them, they deny it. So you're attempt to talk about the teachings of Jesus Christ when you don't understand them yourself is being nothing but being a hypocrite. All religious people are hypocrites because the take the name of the Lord in vain. This isn't about swearing. This is using the words of God without knowing who he is. Your work is vanity and it's better to be an atheist who admit they don't believe.
bjhulk

« Reply #50 on: February 04, 2011, 02:24:41 PM »

I hated to read books

This disgusts me more than anything else you said!

I only read about six books in my entire life but I liked periodicals about science and news. I read the paper so I can read but I'm a very slow ready and when I read books, I find myself asleep by the time I get to the bottom of the page. I wake up and forget where I fell asleep so I reread the whole page. In other words, very few books could keep my interest because they were boring. I was a man of action who loved to play sports and work hard with my hands in farming and construction. This was the man I used to be until God took over my body and now all I do is write and speak for him.
Shanghaiski
Taxiarches

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Antiochian

Holy Trinity Church of Gergeti, Georgia

« Reply #51 on: February 04, 2011, 02:25:33 PM »

bjhulk,

You are not the first person joining this forum for the nefarious purpose of trying to preach about your weird beliefs that have absolutely nothing to do with Orthodox Christianity. I suggest you give it a rest. Get off the Internet, stop preaching to people, and seek professional help.

Quote from: GabrieltheCelt
If you spend long enough on this forum, you'll come away with all sorts of weird, untrue ideas of Orthodox Christianity.
Quote from: orthonorm
I would suggest most persons in general avoid any question beginning with why.
bjhulk

« Reply #52 on: February 04, 2011, 02:31:04 PM »

bjhulk,

You are not the first person joining this forum for the nefarious purpose of trying to preach about your weird beliefs that have absolutely nothing to do with Orthodox Christianity. I suggest you give it a rest. Get off the Internet, stop preaching to people, and seek professional help.

The only difference between the others and me is that I am doing God's will and the others do their own will. All the Christian priests, pastors, ministers, chaplains, teachers, preachers, evangelists, etc, are false prophets and antichrists because sinners don't have any authority to use the words of God. They break the commandment to not worship the name of the Lord in vain. Only Jesus and us saints know who God is and love him with our hearts, minds and souls and love our neighbors as ourselves. Sinners don't even know what God's love is. The Romans added lies about this love in their new testament to make sinners think they can love with the love of God, which is impossible.
Shanghaiski
Taxiarches

« Reply #53 on: February 04, 2011, 02:37:26 PM »

bjhulk,

The only difference between the others and me is that I am doing God's will and the others do their own will. All the Christian priests, pastors, ministers, chaplains, teachers, preachers, evangelists, etc, are false prophets and antichrists because sinners don't have any authority to use the words of God. They break the commandment to not worship the name of the Lord in vain. Only Jesus and us saints know who God is and love him with our hearts, minds and souls and love our neighbors as ourselves. Sinners don't even know what God's love is. The Romans added lies about this love in their new testament to make sinners think they can love with the love of God, which is impossible.

So you claim to be sinless. Whatever.

If you spend long enough on this forum, you'll come away with all sorts of weird, untrue ideas of Orthodox Christianity.
ialmisry
There's nothing John of Damascus can't answer
Hypatos

Faith: جامعي Arab confesssing the Orthodox Faith of the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church
Jurisdiction: Antioch (for now), but my heart belongs to Alexandria

« Reply #54 on: February 04, 2011, 02:43:09 PM »

Only sinless saints and Jesus know who a false prophet is. Christian sinners can't tell the difference between the truth and a lie.

I didn't ask you who can tell the difference.  I asked what did the Bible tell us to do with false prophets.

The Bible isn't a living thing so it can't speak. The one who interprets the scriptures is the one who speaks and Christians are sinners who aren't authorized to use the words of God. They interpret with their sin nature and end up lying to themselves and those they teach. That's why there's over 30,000 denominations of the Protestant churches today.

of which you are one.

Being in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church, that's not our problem.

Question a friend, perhaps he did not do it; but if he did anything so that he may do it no more.
A hasty quarrel kindles fire,
and urgent strife sheds blood.
If you blow on a spark, it will glow;
if you spit on it, it will be put out;
                           and both come out of your mouth
bjhulk

« Reply #55 on: February 04, 2011, 03:21:37 PM »

So you claim to be sinless. Whatever.

I don't claim to be sinless, I know I'm sinless and God uses my body for his own purpose now. The old Brad is nothing but memories who wants to play in the world but he can't. We either worship our sinful nature or we worship God. There's no inbetween.
bjhulk

« Reply #56 on: February 04, 2011, 03:26:52 PM »

of which you are one.

Being in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church, that's not our problem.

There is no religion in God. Pagan worshiping is religion and this is the worship of self and his own ideas of who a god might be. The genetic sins of the flesh won't allow a man to understand the truth of God so if they're not chosen by God as his saint, Jesus or prophet, they will be pagan worshipers. Even atheists are pagan worshipers because they worship their own ideas.

A sinless saint worships the Lord God because his flesh has died to the sinful world and becomes totally obedient to God.
Ambrose of Milan

Faith: Orthodox Catholic
Jurisdiction: Antioch

« Reply #57 on: February 04, 2011, 03:46:44 PM »

...The old Brad is nothing but memories who wants to play in the world but he can't...

"The untimely death of Brad, how sad it must have been. If you see him anywhere, remember to console him."
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #58 on: February 04, 2011, 03:48:46 PM »

...The old Brad is nothing but memories who wants to play in the world but he can't...

"The untimely death of Brad, how sad it must have been. If you see him anywhere, remember to console him."

LOL. I had to Google that to get where the quote was from, but I laughed even before knowing.

There are many foolish priests out there.
bogdan
OC.net guru

Faith: Orthodox

« Reply #59 on: February 04, 2011, 03:57:16 PM »

This was the man I used to be until God took over my body and now all I do is write and speak for him.

This sounds like demonic possession to me. Lord have mercy.
bjhulk

« Reply #60 on: February 04, 2011, 04:02:55 PM »

This was the man I used to be until God took over my body and now all I do is write and speak for him.

The symbolic names for the flesh of man are satan, devil, serpent, lucifer, wicked one, the dead, thief, murderer, demons, etc. The tribulation during this age is the flesh against the power of God who will kill all the rest of the flesh during the battle of Armageddon. This is when the earth's crust will be melted into the lake of fire with sulfur.
Shanghaiski
Taxiarches

« Reply #61 on: February 04, 2011, 04:05:41 PM »

The symbolic names for the flesh of man are satan, devil, serpent, lucifer, wicked one, the dead, thief, murderer, demons, etc. The tribulation during this age is the flesh against the power of God who will kill all the rest of the flesh during the battle of Armageddon. This is when the earth's crust will be melted into the lake of fire with sulfur.

Why are you here? Surely there must be a forum dedicated to heresy which is a more suitable place for this drivel.

bogdan
OC.net guru

Faith: Orthodox

« Reply #62 on: February 04, 2011, 04:06:57 PM »

No, I mean it sounds like you are possessed by a demon. I believe you that your body has been taken over and is animated by the will of another spirit, but that is not God.
Schultz
Christian. Guitarist. Zymurgist. Librarian.
Taxiarches

Jurisdiction: OCA

Scion of the McKeesport Becks.

« Reply #63 on: February 04, 2011, 04:10:37 PM »

Why are you here? Surely there must be a forum dedicated to heresy which is a more suitable place for this drivel.

The bigger question is why are our resident posters even engaging this person in conversation?  And don't give me some drivel about wanting to save his soul or being concerned about him; you can share you concern via PM.  The more we engage him, the more he will post.  Shake the proverbial dust off your sandals in this thread and go have more edifying conversations elsewhere with others; heck, even argue with your favorite Catholic/EO/OO/Protestant, but DO NOT FEED THIS TROLL ANYMORE.

"Hearing a nun's confession is like being stoned to death with popcorn." --Abp. Fulton Sheen
bjhulk

« Reply #64 on: February 04, 2011, 04:55:32 PM »

I'm here because God wanted me here. Heresy is a word that came out of fear of something not understood. If you listened to me, your fears would go away but instead, you focus on your fear.
bjhulk

« Reply #65 on: February 04, 2011, 05:03:06 PM »

No, I mean it sounds like you are possessed by a demon. I believe you that your body has been taken over and is animated by the will of another spirit, but that is not God.

Sinners have never met God before so when he appears in the flesh, most people can't accept that kind of God. Their God is something they imagined by reading the scriptures. They can read about God being in Jesus but when you read about it, it doesn't cause fear. It's the same thing of reading a biography of a famous person and when you finally meet that person, he isn't at all what you imagined him to be.

All flesh of man is satan. Even the flesh of Jesus and us saints were satan and devil or the dead, like Jesus called them. Our flesh was caste to the earth as a serpent to eat from the ground with hard labor and sweat. We are dust and to dust we shall return. The law and commandments of God condemn our flesh to death but the penalty of sin is death so our souls are freed from them right after we die.

In the next ate, we'll get new immortal bodies that aren't corrupted like the flesh we have today. We will live forever in peace and joy.
Ambrose of Milan

« Reply #66 on: February 04, 2011, 05:07:57 PM »

I have to ask.

If the scriptures are corrupt and the traditions are bogus, where do your beliefs come from? What evidence (historical and textual) do you have to support your claims? Anything other than raw opinion to give yourself credibility?
bjhulk

« Reply #67 on: February 04, 2011, 05:08:21 PM »

The bigger question is why are our resident posters even engaging this person in conversation?  And don't give me some drivel about wanting to save his soul or being concerned about him; you can share you concern via PM.  The more we engage him, the more he will post.  Shake the proverbial dust off your sandals in this thread and go have more edifying conversations elsewhere with others; heck, even argue with your favorite Catholic/EO/OO/Protestant, but DO NOT FEED THIS TROLL ANYMORE.

Are you one of the chief modern day Pharisees? Do you know how much fear you  spoke in those words? Any new person who comes in here will automatically began to fear something they have no idea about. Do you remember when the flat earth belief was going around? It started out with one person's idea from observing the staight horizon and the moon. He started to tell others about his ideas and soon, many people feared the edge of the earth. It wasn't long before the whole world believed in a lie.

You're a coward.
chrevbel
Site Supporter
High Elder

« Reply #68 on: February 04, 2011, 05:15:16 PM »

Any new person who comes in here will automatically began to fear something they have no idea about.
Are you afraid?
bjhulk

« Reply #69 on: February 04, 2011, 05:15:32 PM »

I have to ask.

If the scriptures are corrupt and the traditions are bogus, where do your beliefs come from? What evidence (historical and textual) do you have to support your claims? Anything other than raw opinion to give yourself credibility?

Not all the scriptures and prophesies are corrupt. I never once said that. I said the Jews and the Romans deleted things they didn't want in there and added pagan ideas. This confuses any sinners who read the scriptures. God is the only one who can understand the lies that were added so a sinless saint is used by God to interpret the prophesies and whatever else he needs to have the saints write or speak.

God doesn't have any physical features to speak, see, write, hear, smell, taste or touch with. He has to use the flesh of a man to reveal his knowledge. I just happen to be one of his chosen saints that he used to reveal his knowledge so as I type these words, he's giving me inspired words to write. He inspires words by arranging the vocabulary words according to his knowledge. Then they're spoken or written in that arrangement. So I don't do any arranging of the words like I did when I was a sinner. Everything is done by God and I just obey him at all times.
bjhulk

« Reply #70 on: February 04, 2011, 05:17:41 PM »

Any new person who comes in here will automatically began to fear something they have no idea about.
Are you afraid?

I'm not even afraid of my murderer that I'll meet soon. He will put a bullet into my forehead with a handgun and I can't wait for that moment. As soon as I die, I'll wake up again with all my friends I was created with.
chrevbel
Site Supporter
High Elder

« Reply #71 on: February 04, 2011, 05:19:12 PM »

[God] has to use the flesh of a man to reveal his knowledge.
He has to do this?  Or he chooses to do this?
Ambrose of Milan

« Reply #72 on: February 04, 2011, 05:22:34 PM »

What was deleted? What was added? To understand what you are saying I require text and citations. Give me one verse that you can prove the Romans added.
chrevbel
Site Supporter
High Elder

« Reply #73 on: February 04, 2011, 05:28:33 PM »

I'm not even afraid of my murderer that I'll meet soon.
But you said that all who come here begin to fear.  You were wrong in that?
Melodist
Archon

Faith: The Faith That Established The Universe
Jurisdiction: AOANA

« Reply #74 on: February 04, 2011, 05:30:11 PM »

I'm here because God wanted me here.

That's a real possibility.

Heresy is a word that came out of fear of something not understood.

Heresy is a word that means "choice". A heretic is someone who rejects the truth and chooses to follow after a lie.

And FWIW, these are our Fathers too, you know.

Made Perfect in Weakness - Latest Post: The Son of God
bjhulk

« Reply #75 on: February 04, 2011, 05:47:35 PM »

[God] has to use the flesh of a man to reveal his knowledge.
He has to do this?  Or he chooses to do this?

God planned everything before creation so he planned for certain bodies that he would use to reveal his knowledge in. God is nothing but thoughts and his first creation was light energy. This power of God was needed to put his thoughts and plans into action. The knowledge of God is put into the brains of the saint by the light energy through the atoms of the body. The body is like an antennae that intercepts all the created thoughts that God created for each of us. The brains process these thoughts and makes our bodies function so it can see, hear, speak, smell, taste and touch. It's a lot like the computer. The computer mainframe with the periferals is like our bodies and the processor is like our brain. The hard drive with the programs and information is like our created life in the knowledge of God and the programmer is like God who planned everything. The light energy is the energy that wrote the program and installed it into the hard drive. It's also the power for the electrical circuitry to make the computer function.
Theophilos78
Warned
Archon

Faith: pro-Israeli Zionist Apostolic Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Adonai Yeshua

« Reply #76 on: February 04, 2011, 05:54:52 PM »

God planned everything before creation so he planned for certain bodies that he would use to reveal his knowledge in. God is nothing but thoughts and his first creation was light energy. This power of God was needed to put his thoughts and plans into action. The knowledge of God is put into the brains of the saint by the light energy through the atoms of the body. The body is like an antennae that intercepts all the created thoughts that God created for each of us. The brains process these thoughts and makes our bodies function so it can see, hear, speak, smell, taste and touch. It's a lot like the computer. The computer mainframe with the periferals is like our bodies and the processor is like our brain. The hard drive with the programs and information is like our created life in the knowledge of God and the programmer is like God who planned everything. The light energy is the energy that wrote the program and installed it into the hard drive. It's also the power for the electrical circuitry to make the computer function.

Now we know the root of your problem. You were electrocuted when you were a little kid by the demon of electric light bulbs.  laugh

Longing for Heavenly Jerusalem
Schultz
Christian. Guitarist. Zymurgist. Librarian.
Taxiarches

Jurisdiction: OCA

Scion of the McKeesport Becks.

« Reply #77 on: February 04, 2011, 06:01:22 PM »

Folks,

If you simply must engage bjhulk, please leave out the ad hominems and the insinuations and stick to the words/arguments he is espousing.

Thank you.

-Schultz.
Orthodox-Catholic Discussion moderator

"Hearing a nun's confession is like being stoned to death with popcorn." --Abp. Fulton Sheen
bjhulk

« Reply #78 on: February 04, 2011, 06:17:48 PM »

What was deleted? What was added? To understand what you are saying I require text and citations. Give me one verse that you can prove the Romans added.

Put it this way. The saints were only used to preach the gospel until they were killed. The only thing they had to do besides that was write inspired words so God could reveal his knowledge. They didn't have to go to a church building with idols in it. They didn't have to collect tithes and offerings because God wanted them preaching the gospel, not managing money. Besides, God performs miracles to make sure they have enough to eat, clothes to wear and a place to sleep. Without their DNA giving power to make the disobey God, they had no desires for worldly things. They are happy to eat, put on clothes and sleep. The rest of the time they are looking for someone to preach the gospel to. That's all there is to being a saint so all the rest of the things you read about in the new testament are lies.

However, some writings are legit and satisfy the truth in me but it's nothing that I need because they're things that God has already taught me while I was writing. I don't learn anything from the new testament. It's the old testament that contains most of the prophesies and are important for God to interpret and have me speak them. The power goes out from this spoken word to fulfill these prophesies. Just like Jesus said when he came to fulfill the law and commandments, which means all the flesh is condemned to death so the souls an be freed from them.

I don't read the new testament and I haven't since 1986 but many of the pagan ideas God brought from my memory and had me write about them. All the pagan ideas are what Christians believe in because they have no spiritual value. It's just ideas that will die with the flesh.

This following scripture about pentecost is all lies. Peter was the only disciple that God revealed himself to before Jesus went of to be killed. Jesus had to  keep preaching the gospel until this happened. This is the sign that Peter was a chosen one who was created together with the rest of us saints and prophets and Jesus in the same light energy as God. We are the power who created all things.

Peter was still a sinner who need to go through the process of confession, repentance and forgiveness, which can take several years to go through. Once God got him sinless so the knowledge could be revealed in his mind, then he had to go through a testing of the flesh and the spirit of God. This can take several months to completed before God puts a strong desire into him that makes him preach the gospel until he's killed.

When he's ready to preach the gospel, he won't have much knowledge right away so it would take him another two years before he had a good handle of preaching the gospel. This knowledge is like putting a puzzle together so once Peter got most of the puzzle together, he was much more efficient in his preaching. This means that he might not have been very successful in getting the other disciples to believe in God. It's one thing to believe in the flesh that God's using but it's a whole different thing to believe in the God you can't see in a man. It appears the saint is always talking about himself instead of speaking for God.

In this scripture, it says 3,000 men were baptized with the Holy Spirit and then they went out to add more people every day. This is impossible and it didn't happen. You can't add people into the kingdom every day because they have to go through that long period of confession, repentance and forgiveness of sins. The power of God forces the believer to the ground and then changes his DNA. The saint will be in pain and cry very deeply during this operation. I had to go through eight sessions off forgiveness spread out over a long period of time. So this story is fabricated to make it look easy to receive the Holy Spirit.

Acts 2
41: So those who received his word were baptized, and there were added that day about three thousand souls.
42: And they devoted themselves to the apostles' teaching and fellowship, to the breaking of bread and the prayers.
43: And fear came upon every soul; and many wonders and signs were done through the apostles.
44: And all who believed were together and had all things in common;
45: and they sold their possessions and goods and distributed them to all, as any had need.
46: And day by day, attending the temple together and breaking bread in their homes, they partook of food with glad and generous hearts,
47: praising God and having favor with all the people. And the Lord added to their number day by day those who were being saved.
bjhulk

« Reply #79 on: February 04, 2011, 06:19:27 PM »

I'm not even afraid of my murderer that I'll meet soon.
But you said that all who come here begin to fear.  You were wrong in that?

I only speak the truth so if you can't believe that, then don't worry about it. Just don't pretend that you speak the truth.
bjhulk

« Reply #80 on: February 04, 2011, 06:21:40 PM »

Heresy is a word that came out of fear of something not understood.

Heresy is a word that means "choice". A heretic is someone who rejects the truth and chooses to follow after a lie.
[/quote]

Whatever makes your sin of pride elevate you is okay with me. We said the same thing.
bjhulk

« Reply #81 on: February 04, 2011, 06:26:18 PM »

Now we know the root of your problem. You were electrocuted when you were a little kid by the demon of electric light bulbs.  laugh

The real problem is your unbelief.
bjhulk

« Reply #82 on: February 04, 2011, 06:28:19 PM »

Folks,

If you simply must engage bjhulk, please leave out the ad hominems and the insinuations and stick to the words/arguments he is espousing.

Thank you.

-Schultz.
Orthodox-Catholic Discussion moderator

Don't worry about these people giving me a bad time because God can handle anything. Almost all his people disobeyed him during this age.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2011, 06:29:05 PM by bjhulk » Logged
Theophilos78
Warned
Archon

« Reply #83 on: February 04, 2011, 06:35:42 PM »

The real problem is your unbelief.

Mind your own business. You have no authority to question or slander my faith. I can never tolerate this kind of insolence.

bjhulk

« Reply #84 on: February 04, 2011, 06:47:41 PM »

Mind your own business. You have no authority to question or slander my faith. I can never tolerate this kind of insolence.

I'm the one with the truth, not you. I know exactly what you are and I have the authority to rebuke your lies.
bjhulk

« Reply #85 on: February 05, 2011, 09:02:50 AM »

Freewill is what Christian children don't get until they become a teenage atheist.

Freewill isn't a starving African child dying of AIDS.

Freewill isn't a 12 year old Asian prostitute helping her family make enough money for food.

Freewill isn't my dead brother who got hit in the face with a stray bullet.

Freewill is deciding to burn up or jump out of a window the day the twin towers were attacked.

Freewill isn't forcing soldiers to Iraq to die or go to prison for refusing to go there.

Freewill isn't getting lied to by the military to get you to join them so they can send you to Iraq. 

Freewill is believing Jesus made a decision to be crucified and killed so Christians can keep sinning.

Freewill is hoping many of the scriptures are wrong about the chosen ones of God.

Freewill is thinking that prophesies are for everyone who reads them instead of the saints they were intended for. 

Freewill isn't when you're told to stay in your seats and strap on your safetly belt as the passenger jet you're riding in is headed into the ocean.

Freewill is similar to evolution and that's why some Christians decide to debate evolusionists.

Freewill is a thought that excludes God's plan.

Freewill is unimportant to babies who know their parents will take care of their needs.

Freewill is important to adults who don't know their Father can take care of their needs.

Freewill is something that disappears when the will of God forces a sinner to be obey him.

Freewill is given up on the day that you learn you can't make a decision to keep living.

Freewill is a convenient idea for Christians who have no understanding of God's power.
bjhulk

« Reply #86 on: February 05, 2011, 09:21:17 AM »

Jesus

This is the name Christian's use to identify with their god. Jesus is needed to reinforce their sin of pride, which produces fear that only the truth can take away. They believe in the name of Jesus as a connection to their truth somehow. This truth is developed in their imaginations according to the idols they see and the words they read in the scriptures. They don't understand that a name is meaningless to God who is the only truth that exists. The flesh of Jesus died 2,000 years ago but his created existence remained in God where it's always been. His existence is called the Word of God, which was created as light energy to be the power of God. Words and names only describe things we can't see so Jesus means anything you want it to be.

Bible

This is another word that a Christian's sin of pride needs to be comforted with. This Bible is a Christian god because no sinners can understand the spiritual things of the true God. The Bible is something tangible and can be held closely to them like going to church and sitting on a pew. Christians are sinners so it's impossible for them to understand the scriptures in their Bibles. However, it works great to cover their fears that come from their sinful flesh. They forget that Noah, Abraham, Israel, and Moses didn't have a Bible to protect them from their fears and yet, God used them to speak through and perform miracles.

Love

This word confuses all Christians because they view love from their sinful flesh. This kind of love is caused by the fear of not being accepted and their sin of pride tries hard to cover this fear. This means they experience selfish love that's conditional according to their emotional satisfaction. Some sinners can satisfy themselves by donating their time and energy to what they think is a good cause. They don't need loving support from other people when they can love themselves for being so special in their own eyes.

The love of God is knowledge, which is the truth. This knowledge will remove all sin and fear in the chosen ones of God.  This knowledge of God makes them sinless saints who go preach this love to whoever will accept it. Jesus and us saints are killed for preaching the love of God to the world who are selfish lovers.

Hell

The word hell is a motivator for Christians to go out and save everyone. Even though they're all sinners themselves who would be headed for hell if it existed. They use this hell belief to judge others sinners with. It's like a line they draw in the sand to get other sinners to step over it and into safety. It's a good thing it's only a pagan idea that came out of the pagan worshiping Babylonians. This belief has nothing to do with the truth of God.

Sin

Christians have lots of problems with this word because after they were told their sins were forgiven, they still struggle with their sins later on. Since they're sinners, they cannot interpret the scriptures correctly so instead of reading them from a sinner's point of view, they read them from a sinless saint's point of view. This makes them believe they are totally forgiven of all their sins while they're still alive in the flesh so they learn to keep on sinning without worrying about it. The law says the penalty of sin is death and Jesus didn't come to abolish the law, he came to fulfill the law.  So Christians will die as sinners and not sinless saints.

Saved

Saved is another word that comforts Christian fear of hell. The more they say this word, the better they feel but they never have true security because of the sins they commit. This makes them more and more religious as time goes on to lessen their fears of not being saved. If they had the truth in them, they would learn there is no hell and that all the created soul's of God's people are saved from their sinful flesh.

Heaven

Another security word that's used a lot is heaven. Most Christians believe they're going to heaven when they die without understanding what they're talking about. We were all created in God as thoughts because God is nothing but thoughts. This is heaven and where we have existed and will exist for eternity. This is the truth and the life of God so without our thoughts, we wouldn't exist in the flesh. Our bodies were formed so we could experience our life in God. We exist in heaven and in our earthly body when we have a body to use during this short and limited age. In the next age of the new heaven and earth, we'll get immortal bodies for our created thoughts to use but this time, we'll get to experience life in them forever. So this word heaven is just a feel good name that Christians need to calm their fears.

Blasphemer, false prophet, heretic, satan, etc.

These names are used by Christians to describe someone they don't understand. The Jewish Pharisees called Jesus names in their language to reject the gospel he was preaching. They were able to get him killed for being a blasphemer. All the saints who preached the same gospel were killed by the Roman government for being false prophets. Many people where killed by the Vatican and Roman Catholic church for being heretics. Today, Christians use all these names towards those they don't agree with or simply don't understand. The sin of pride causes them to use names like this to get rid of them. This is selfish love at it's best.

Grace, Faith and Truth

These words cannot be understood by sinners so these are more words that Christians use to pretend they know something. In order to be good religious sinners, you need to know the religious language or you'll be condemned for being a heretic, false prophets, unbeliever, or whatever words they use to calm their fears. This is why there's so many denominations of Christianity today.

Conclusion

As you can see, the sin of pride is the main reason why Christians need these names involved in their false religion. The only way to the truth and eternal life is if they are chosen by God before creation and then created together with Jesus, the prophets and us saints. The gospel that we preach is the voice of God and will only be heard by the chosen ones. Everywhere I preach I hear these words by Christians but they have no idea who I am.

Daniel 2: 36-45 is a prophecy that shows the false religion of Christianity as coming out of the fourth kingdom, which is the Roman Empire. This was written about 1,000 years before Christianity was started by the Roman government after they killed all the saints. What we see today is the beast in action in all the minds of Christians who reject the true God.

The sin of pride mixed with pagan religion is a very strong force but the kingdom of God will destroy it very soon. After I'm killed by this beast, then the earth will start to shake violently until the crust is totally melted by the hot molten lava from inside the earth. It won't be long before we wake up in new immortal bodies in a new heaven and earth to live forever and ever. We won't have any memories of this blaspheme against the Lord our Creator.

ozgeorge
I'll take you for who you are if you take me for everything.
Hoplitarches

Jurisdiction: Oecumenical Patriarchate of Constantinople, the New Rome, the Great Church of Christ.

My plans for retirement.

« Reply #87 on: February 05, 2011, 10:02:36 AM »

Having a bad day?
I suppose every day without the Lord is a bad day.

If you're living a happy life as a Christian, you're doing something wrong.
Saint Iaint
This Poster Has Ignored Multiple Requests to Behave Better
High Elder

Faith: Once Delivered

The Truth Shall Be Reviled

« Reply #88 on: February 05, 2011, 11:26:23 AM »

You speak of Christians as if we were 'The Other'...

So what are you then - if you're not a Christian?

I'm sure we're all dying to know.

Really we are.

†IC XC†
†NI KA†

Many will follow their shameful ways and will bring the way of truth into disrepute...

Therefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith, not giving heed to Jewish fables and commandments of men who turn from the truth.
Theophilos78
Warned
Archon

« Reply #89 on: February 05, 2011, 03:05:02 PM »

You speak of Christians as if we were 'The Other'...

So what are you then - if you're not a Christian?

I'm sure we're all dying to know.

Really we are.

†IC XC†
†NI KA†

He is a gnostic TROLL who considers himself God.  Grin

Tags: superdattaswami to the rescue Blasphemy Prelest/Delusion BJHulkism Crypto-Mohammedanism cheval mort 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 »  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: