OrthodoxChristianity.net
December 22, 2014, 11:10:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: bjhulk's teachings combined  (Read 8454 times) Average Rating: 0
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #135 on: February 05, 2011, 06:22:01 PM »

Where have you been copying and pasting these from, bjhulk?

Google brings up but one hit... http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=273181977096&topic=13354

Large Marge sent me...
bjhulk

Faith: Faith in God
Jurisdiction: Kingdom of God

« Reply #136 on: February 05, 2011, 06:36:25 PM »

Where have you been copying and pasting these from, bjhulk?

Google brings up but one hit... http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=273181977096&topic=13354

Very good job. Now you know all about me and can go home with your head up high with the sin of pride. I have over 600 writings, 1200 parables, proverbs and quotes from the truth and over 100 videos. I can lead you to all of them if you want and this will keep you busy for a long time.
bjhulk

« Reply #137 on: February 05, 2011, 06:37:39 PM »

Heaven and earth are the two kingdoms we need to experience truth and life but most people won't experience truth this time.

Some people get so jealous they'll babble like an idiot to say they spoke in tongues.

While Christians are playing with the gifts of some spirit they read about, God's speaking through his only gift of the gospel today.

A proud religious man has no better chance of convincing Jesus today than he did 2,000 years ago.

Waiting for Jesus to come when you're full of greed, lust and jealousy must be hard on your pride.

A blind man looks in a mirror and sees something totally different than those who know the truth about him.

Fear of man's rules shows who they love the most.

Countries who use excuses to go war are not God-fearing at all, no matter what religion they use for an excuse.

The heat inside the earth is hot enough to eventually melt all man-made materials including man.

A fool is one who doesn't understand the truth but the knowledge of God plans on making him much wiser.

The Kingdom of God is full but only a few know that.

The written law and commandments were meant for sinners to obey so they would be distracted while the rest were listening to his voice and obeying all his commands.

God will use back surgeries, lust and death to keep his voice healthy and fed with a roof over his head.

It's a marvelous thing that God did before we ever saw it.

Selfish thinking has keep scientists from finding the origin of life. If only they could think differently.

If you blame God for everything that's going on in this world, at least I'll know you're not an atheist.

People die whether they believe in freewill or not. The will of God doesn't change for anyone.

To speak the truth to someone who doesn't have the truth, causes them to immediately change to something much more comfortable.
Cognomen
Site Supporter
OC.net guru

Faith: Orthodox Catholic
Jurisdiction: Phyletism Rules, OK

Ungrateful Biped

« Reply #138 on: February 05, 2011, 06:38:52 PM »

You are either, a fast typer, or doing a great copy and paste job, bjhulk. Which is it? I already know, for I am God, but others are curious as well.

Oh, Superdattaswami, please smote the troll!

North American Eastern Orthodox Parish Council Delegate for the Canonization of Saints Twin Towers and Pentagon, as well as the Propagation of the Doctrine of the Assumption of Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 (NAEOPCDCSTTPPDAMAFM®).
bjhulk

« Reply #139 on: February 05, 2011, 06:39:08 PM »

You are either, a fast typer, or doing a great copy and paste job, bjhulk. Which is it? I already know, for I am God, but others are curious as well.

The name Jesus is the stumbling block that keeps Christians from knowing the true God. It was the invisible Word who spoke through Jesus and said he was the way, truth and the life, not the flesh by the name of Jesus.

Sinning Christians learn to control a fear with a greater fear. That fear is pride.

When the truth exposes the lies of Christianity, it's like sticking your hand in a bee hive full of stinging bees.

Christians can be good friends as long as they keep their evil selves from knowing each other.

A Christian who gets wealthy is blessed by his god of greed. A Christian who goes broke and kills himself is blessed by the God of humility.

Christiandom is not like Kingdom. Christians couldn't wait for the King and did their own thing without him.

The first thing a saint does is listen to the gospel until he meets the truth. The first thing a Christian does is get saved, then spends the rest of his life looking for the truth.

The Bible is Satan's handbook in a Christians hands and God's handbook in a saints hands.

A Christian preacher with a financially successful career is a man who enjoyed his sin of greed.

The sinful gods keep excitement going in a church without having to worry about being bored with the truth.

One of the greatest Christian expressions of love is to give to the poor, depending how much of a tax write-off they need.

A missionaries goal is to turn all the nations into religious freaks like them so they can become lying missionaries like they are.

If one Christian could be humbled and make it into the Kingdom, all us saints, prophets and Jesus would rejoice in Heaven.

There's something the Word of God knows about Christians. They know they love the wrong word of God.

When I tell a Christian to burn their Bible, it shows me what god is more important to them.

Instead of a Christian begging for mercy when the gospel exposes their sins, they beg me to stop preaching the gospel, instead.

To build a following of the gospel today would compare to building a pyramid of marbles starting with one marble on the floor and adding all the marbles on top of it to build an upside down pyramid. Only God can do something like that.

There's a reason why the Roman government needed one of their top leaders to convince the new followers that he's the new pope. A lowly carpenter with the truth couldn't have done that trick.

An argument between Catholic and Protestant Christians is like the oldest brother arguing with the youngest one. They all live in a house God didn't build.

Do you think that Christians would follow Jesus out to the seaside today and have them listen to him talk about their sinful lives for twelve hours straight? Jesus would need more than bread and fish with him.

The Romans understood that the pagan beliefs they added to their new testament would end up being the favorites of Christianity.

What's the probability of a Christian hearing the truth in the future based on the fact that no Christian has ever heard the truth?

I wonder how the pope hid his lust so well for all those years? It pays to be one of the Vatican boys instead of one of those poor priests they all blame.

The Vatican boys actually thought the pledge of celibacy would keep the public from finding out the real reason for this pledge. It's the same reason we elect a President who says he'll uphold the Constitution.

Once a Christian preacher opens his mouth, he won't stop lying until his pocket is filled with offerings collected by sinners who thought they were listening to the truth.

Billy Graham learned at a young age where his wealth, I mean blessings, will come from.

To trust any inspired words of God with people (Romans)who killed the writers of those inspired words is like giving a pail of water to the person who started you on fire.

Does it make any sense that God gives a shiney new car to his saint who spent several years listening to the gospel before God gives him faith before making him sinless so he can learn he is the truth of God? Or does it make more sense that God gives the new shiney car to a sinner who prays a two minute salvation prayer and calls himself a Christian and saint?

You can never get distracted by a boring Catholic priest in one of these European cathedrals because there's plenty of things to look at inside to keep your attention.

The only thing that would have changed if the Protestant reformers wouldn't have escaped from the grips of the Vatican was the description of Daniel's beast. Instead of the feet made of iron and clay, they would have stayed solid iron.

Christians actually believe that the children will enter the Kingdom of God when Peter and the disciples were right there, totally confused at this parable he was teaching them.

Rewards in heaven will not go to Christians who don't even know what heaven is.

A Christian bookstore proves the Bible isn't good enough to know God. There won't be any Bibles or bookstores in paradise so it must be something wrong with their thinking.

The word "Word" has confused all Christians. They need to be the Word to understand who they are and not be confused anymore.

The love of God has many meanings to Christians depending on how they feel.

Unconditional love is a term Christians use who are trying to get everyone around them to selfishly love them.

The truth will break up a Christian love fest in a few minutes without them realizing that the truth is the love of God.

The words faith, sin, confession, repentance, forgiveness, sinlessness, and the mind of God are the most important words to God. Can you guess what the favorite word of Christianity is?

Christians don't understand that the one-liners in the Bible they like so much comes with a long story that some pagan worshippers didn't like so much.
bjhulk

« Reply #140 on: February 05, 2011, 06:40:10 PM »

Are you the son of this false prophet?
Cognomen
Site Supporter
OC.net guru

Faith: Orthodox Catholic
Jurisdiction: Phyletism Rules, OK

Ungrateful Biped

« Reply #141 on: February 05, 2011, 06:47:08 PM »

Are you the son of this false prophet?

Unfortunately, no relation; just a lowly Superdattaswamian catechumen.  Look at how much authority His teachings carry though?  For goodness sake, his jurisdiction is the whole Multiverse.  I'm not entirely sure what that is, but it sounds really impressive!

North American Eastern Orthodox Parish Council Delegate for the Canonization of Saints Twin Towers and Pentagon, as well as the Propagation of the Doctrine of the Assumption of Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 (NAEOPCDCSTTPPDAMAFM®).
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #142 on: February 05, 2011, 06:47:35 PM »

Do you have free will or does God control every move you make?

"A man can do what he wants, but cannot want what he wants"
« Last Edit: February 05, 2011, 06:48:01 PM by Asteriktos » Logged

Large Marge sent me...
That person
OC.net guru

Faith: Orthodox Catechumen
Jurisdiction: Antiochian Orthodox Christian Archdiocese of North America

Long live Commie Superman

« Reply #143 on: February 05, 2011, 09:32:12 PM »

I like the word "whom." It's sadly neglected, and often abused by people who want to make themselves sound smart. It needs some love.

"Some have such command of their bowels, that they can break wind continuously at pleasure, so as to produce the effect of singing."- St. Augustine of Hippo

Movie reviews you can trust.
bjhulk

« Reply #144 on: February 06, 2011, 08:29:58 AM »

I like the word "whom." It's sadly neglected, and often abused by people who want to make themselves sound smart. It needs some love.

It's amazing how one insignifacant word can distract a sinner.
bjhulk

« Reply #145 on: February 06, 2011, 08:29:58 AM »

This video talks about who God is and his plans for us without a religious mindset.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhQQST0vKdg
bjhulk

« Reply #146 on: February 06, 2011, 10:24:36 AM »

We're all born again but not all in the same way.

Dead bodies are everywhere but the life in them is deceived.

The name of Jesus Christ can't save you. His invisible spirit did that a long time ago.

If people could see who I am, then I wouldn't need a body to deceive them.

A slithering snake survives in this world as do the birds in the sky so why do you worry and fear so much that only makes you cry.

A decision to be a Christian is a planned deception by the will of God.

If you never made a decision in your life, then you would understand the body of Jesus.

The love of God will replace the love of the world with shaking, fires, destruction, death and total desolation. Then the love of God will reign forever.

The last person on earth won't be able to tell his story to anyone.

There won't be any oil deposits in the next age so we'll be totally dependant on God power.

Your future will happen just the way it was planned in the past.

Without the flood, trees would have been the hottest commodity on the market today.

The fire of God will refine everything back to it's original state with knowledge to spare.

Life will be peaceful in the next generation without men's ideas to enslave us with.

The new dictionary in paradise will be millions of words less than today's dictionaries. It doesn't take that many words to tell the truth.

Business and shopping won't be words we understand in a world of nude people who don't work for each other.

Atheists don't believe, Christians have a hunch, Muslims bow down and the Jews are proud as can be but some of us drunken bumbs were set totally free.

Most of Israel, Jacob and Jerusalem don't know Joseph or Judas but one day, all of Israel will know the Kingdom of God belongs to New Jerusalem.

The beast will soon be defeated when the last of the false prophets of Christianity are thrown into the lake of fire.

The feet of clay thinks the feet of iron is the culprit who stunk up the world in this generation.

A deceased aged man will have no advantage over a stillborn baby.  Fading memories will even things out. 
bjhulk

« Reply #147 on: February 06, 2011, 01:29:16 PM »

It's amazing how one insignifacant word can distract a sinner.

I used to be a great speller 45 years ago but it's so good now. I noticed I spelled,"insignificant wrong so I'm correcting it. I don't want you sinners distracted from the truth anymore than you are now.
bjhulk

« Reply #148 on: February 06, 2011, 04:19:11 PM »

Give him what he wants and keep the rest, but don't be surprised if he takes it all anyway.

If you have something to give, then give it. If you don't have something to give, then don't give it. If you have everything, then you gave it all.

Many people desire what you have but they don't know what you have so they hate what you have because they don't have it.

If a friend offers you a ride to wherever you want to go, don't go with him. If another friend offers you a ride to where he is, then go with him and live.

bjhulk

« Reply #149 on: February 07, 2011, 08:03:31 AM »

Where are all you free willers at? I thought sinners had free will.
bjhulk

« Reply #150 on: February 07, 2011, 08:03:31 AM »

False prophets can't hear the truth.

False prophets use their own twisted interpretations of the scriptures.

False prophets don't understand the true gospel.

False prophets have their congregations come to hear them preach in a church building they have to rent or buy.

False prophets use pagan ideas to run their churches like bands, choirs, Bible studies, Sunday schools, communion, water baptisms, and many other activities that have nothing to do with God.

False prophets can't speak for God because they don't know who God is.

False prophets have to be kind, patient, loving and trusted by their followers who pay for his selfish love.

False prophets have to speak lies to keep their flocks happy.

False prophets make sure they teach their congregations how important tithes and offerings are to their god of greed.

False prophets don't understand the love of God so they smile alot, instead.

False prophets actually believe the scriptures can be used to detect false prophets.

False prophets support worldly wisdom and knowledge because they have to.

False prophets hide their sins until they get caught.

False prophets love power, control, wealth, and praise for their work just like corporate CEO's do.

False prophets can only be detected by the truth that's not in them or their congregations. 

False prophets can't tell the difference between a born again and a sinner so you can imagine who their followers are.

False prophets believe a simple prayer is good enough for their followers to be saved from something they don't understand.

False prophets don't understand that everyone is saved so they could quit preaching their false gospel.

False prophets, serial killers and popes have the same thing in common. They all believe in good and evil instead of the truth.

Are you a false prophet or do you speak for God?
Gebre Menfes Kidus
"SERVANT of The HOLY SPIRIT"
Merarches

Faith: Ethiopian Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Orthodox Tewahedo / Non-Chalcedonian

"Lord Have Mercy on Me a Sinner!"

« Reply #151 on: February 07, 2011, 08:31:44 AM »

"False Leaders"

http://www.facebook.com/notes/gebre-menfes-kidus/false-leaders/122534644485466

Selam

"There are two great tragedies: one is to live a life ruled by the passions, and the other is to live a passionless life."
Selam, +GMK+
bjhulk

« Reply #152 on: February 07, 2011, 09:45:32 AM »

Nice to meet you Selam.

Are you ready to follow the Lord into the Kingdom? There isn't much time left in this age of revelation and deception. Come out of the deception and into God's revealed knowledge. I see you have learned some things from the scriptures but there is much more to God than that. The kingdom is who you are in God if you're chosen to listen to his voice. Otherwise, your life will be revealed to you in the next age.

God bless you,

Brad
bjhulk

« Reply #153 on: February 07, 2011, 10:52:22 AM »

I apologize for calling you selam. I thought this might be your nickname but now I realize it must be a Hebrew goodbye. Should I call you by your name, Gebre?
mike
Warned
Stratopedarches

« Reply #154 on: February 07, 2011, 12:59:20 PM »

In this thread bjhulk is allowed to present his theories and the rest of the users can discuss them if they want to. Doing this in any other existing thread or creating a new one is not allowed.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2011, 01:14:25 PM by Michał Kalina » Logged
ialmisry
There's nothing John of Damascus can't answer
Moderated
Hypatos

Faith: جامعي Arab confesssing the Orthodox Faith of the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church
Jurisdiction: Antioch (for now), but my heart belongs to Alexandria

« Reply #155 on: February 07, 2011, 01:09:22 PM »

In this thread bjhulk is allowed to present his theories and the rest of the users can discuss them if they want to. Doing this in any other existing thread or creating a new one is not allowed.

"Teachings?" That's generous.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2011, 01:14:42 PM by Michał Kalina » Logged

Question a friend, perhaps he did not do it; but if he did anything so that he may do it no more.
A hasty quarrel kindles fire,
and urgent strife sheds blood.
If you blow on a spark, it will glow;
if you spit on it, it will be put out;
                           and both come out of your mouth
Superdattaswamitoo

Faith: God
Jurisdiction: The Entire Multiverse

« Reply #156 on: February 07, 2011, 02:10:07 PM »

"Teachings?" That's generous.
Yes, very generous. He is a false prophet. He should bow to me!
 Duplicate accounts are not permitted - MK.
Superduperdattaswami

« Reply #157 on: February 07, 2011, 04:02:46 PM »

I require many accounts for I am the God of all Creation! As well as the God of Brad!

Melodist
Archon

Faith: The Faith That Established The Universe
Jurisdiction: AOANA

« Reply #158 on: February 07, 2011, 04:05:24 PM »

If we have three dattaswammis and the three of them are one dattaswammi, does this make dattaswammi trinitarian in nature?

And FWIW, these are our Fathers too, you know.

Made Perfect in Weakness - Latest Post: The Son of God
bjhulk

« Reply #159 on: February 07, 2011, 04:15:29 PM »

New Heaven and Earth

The prophesies tell us a new heaven and earth will come after this age.

Matthew 24
14: And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached throughout the whole world, as a testimony to all nations; and then the end will come.

2 Peter 3
10: But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, and then the heavens will pass away with a loud noise, and the elements will be dissolved with fire, and the earth and the works that are upon it will be burned up.
11: Since all these things are thus to be dissolved, what sort of persons ought you to be in lives of holiness and godliness,
12: waiting for and hastening the coming of the day of God, because of which the heavens will be kindled and dissolved, and the elements will melt with fire!
13: But according to his promise we wait for new heavens and a new earth in which righteousness dwells.

Matthew 5
18: For truly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass from the law until all is accomplished.

Revelation 21
1: Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and the sea was no more.
8: But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the polluted, as for murderers, fornicators, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their lot shall be in the lake that burns with fire and sulphur, which is the second death."

Acts 2
19: And I will show wonders in the heaven above and signs on the earth beneath, blood, and fire, and vapor of smoke;
20: the sun shall be turned into darkness and the moon into blood
, before the day of the Lord comes, the great and manifest day.

Zephaniah 1
18: Neither their silver nor their gold shall be able to deliver them on the day of the wrath of the LORD. In the fire of his jealous wrath, all the earth shall be consumed; for a full, yea, sudden end he will make of all the inhabitants of the earth.

Ezekiel 38
19: For in my jealousy and in my blazing wrath I declare, On that day there shall be a great shaking in the land of Israel;
20: the fish of the sea, and the birds of the air, and the beasts of the field, and all creeping things that creep on the ground, and all the men that are upon the face of the earth, shall quake at my presence, and the mountains shall be thrown down, and the cliffs shall fall, and every wall shall tumble to the ground.

When you read this next scriptures from Joel 2, think of volcanoes and hot lava. Remember, don't take the scriptures literally so where it says people, it's not people. It's hot lava. Words like horses, chariots, warriors are being used for the same lava flow.

Joel 2
1: Blow the trumpet in Zion; sound the alarm on my holy mountain! Let all the inhabitants of the land tremble, for the day of the LORD is coming, it is near,
2: a day of darkness and gloom, a day of clouds and thick darkness! Like blackness there is spread upon the mountains a great and powerful people; their like has never been from of old, nor will be again after them through the years of all generations.
3: Fire devours before them, and behind them a flame burns. The land is like the garden of Eden before them, but after them a desolate wilderness, and nothing escapes them.
4: Their appearance is like the appearance of horses, and like war horses they run.
5: As with the rumbling of chariots, they leap on the tops of the mountains, like the crackling of a flame of fire devouring the stubble, like a powerful army drawn up for battle.
6: Before them peoples are in anguish, all faces grow pale.
7: Like warriors they charge, like soldiers they scale the wall. They march each on his way, they do not swerve from their paths.
8: They do not jostle one another, each marches in his path; they burst through the weapons and are not halted.
9: They leap upon the city, they run upon the walls; they climb up into the houses, they enter through the windows like a thief.
10: The earth quakes before them, the heavens tremble. The sun and the moon are darkened, and the stars withdraw their shining

Jeremiah 4
22: "For my people are foolish, they know me not; they are stupid children, they have no understanding. They are skilled in doing evil, but how to do good they know not."
23: I looked on the earth, and lo, it was waste and void; and to the heaven, and they had no light.
24: I looked on the mountains, and lo, they were quaking, and all the hills moved to and fro.
25: I looked, and lo, there was no man, and all the birds of the air had fled.
26: I looked, and lo, the fruitful land was a desert, and all its cities were laid in ruins before the LORD, before his fierce anger.
27: For thus says the LORD, "The whole land shall be a desolation; yet I will not make a full end.
28: For this the earth shall mourn, and the heavens above be black; for I have spoken, I have purposed; I have not relented nor will I turn back."

Haggai 2
6: For thus says the LORD of hosts: Once again, in a little while, I will shake the heavens and the earth and the sea and the dry land;

Mark 13
24: "But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light,
25: and the stars will be falling from heaven, and the powers in the heaven will be shaken.

Ezekiel 22
19: Therefore thus says the Lord GOD: Because you have all become dross, therefore, behold, I will gather you into the midst of Jerusalem.
20: As men gather silver and bronze and iron and lead and tin into a furnace, to blow the fire upon it in order to melt it; so I will gather you in my anger and in my wrath, and I will put you in and melt you.
21: I will gather you and blow upon you with the fire of my wrath, and you shall be melted in the midst of it.
22: As silver is melted in a furnace, so you shall be melted in the midst of it; and you shall know that I the LORD have poured out my wrath upon you."
23: And the word of the LORD came to me:

Psalm 46:
6: The nations rage, the kingdoms totter; he utters his voice, the earth melts.

Amos 9
5: The Lord, GOD of hosts, he who touches the earth and it melts, and all who dwell in it mourn, and all of it rises like the Nile, and sinks again, like the Nile of Egypt;

Nahum 1
4: He rebukes the sea and makes it dry, he dries up all the rivers; Bashan and Carmel wither, the bloom of Lebanon fades.
5: The mountains quake before him, the hills melt; the earth is laid waste before him, the world and all that dwell therein.

Micah 1:
3: For behold, the LORD is coming forth out of his place, and will come down and tread upon the high places of the earth.
4: And the mountains will melt under him and the valleys will be cleft, like wax before the fire, like waters poured down a steep place.

Ecclesiastes 1
4: A generation goes, and a generation comes, but the earth remains for ever.

Read “From Now Until Then”, which is my next blog about the end event and the paradise that comes afterwards.
Dattaswami the Fourth

« Reply #160 on: February 07, 2011, 04:16:21 PM »

God cannot be circumscribed by such terms as trinity!

Melodist
Archon

« Reply #161 on: February 07, 2011, 04:26:32 PM »

Perhaps modalist?

orthonorm
Moderated
Hoplitarches

Faith: Sola Gratia
Jurisdiction: Outside

« Reply #162 on: February 07, 2011, 04:47:12 PM »

The merit of these sorta threads for me are the "tags". much lulz.

But do I not want for a "kill thread" option.

Ignorance is not a lack, but a passion.
PoorFoolNicholas
Site Supporter
OC.net guru

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Theologoumenon

« Reply #163 on: February 07, 2011, 05:06:24 PM »

The merit of these sorta threads for me are the "tags". much lulz.

But do I not want for a "kill thread" option.
Agreed, especially on the kill thread option.
podkarpatska
Merarches

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: ACROD

Pokrov

« Reply #164 on: February 07, 2011, 05:28:46 PM »

I think that the OP has overdosed on sola scriptura. Get him to a proper pastor, stat.
Melodist
Archon

« Reply #165 on: February 07, 2011, 09:16:56 PM »

I think that the OP has overdosed on sola scriptura. Get him to a proper pastor, stat.

Yes, except he has more of a muslim view of the Scripures (only the parts that agree with me are original, the rest have been corrupted and only I know what has been corrupted)

Constantine was a Roman leader they used for misleading the believers into a new way of thinking. One of the first things he did was to get them into their pagan churches and make them Christ-like with idols, creeds, rules, etc. Once they got them comfortable in their new Roman catholic churches, they introduced the new testament writings that they stole from the saints they killed.

They had to get rid of any evidence of the true gospel so they deleted any teachings about that. Then they added pagan beliefs to make sure these believers could never figure out what their saints were talking about when they were following them. Constantine gave them the name of Christians to show them they were Christ-like and this was the beginning of the false religion of Christianity.

Not all the scriptures and prophesies are corrupt. I never once said that. I said the Jews and the Romans deleted things they didn't want in there and added pagan ideas. This confuses any sinners who read the scriptures. God is the only one who can understand the lies that were added so a sinless saint is used by God to interpret the prophesies and whatever else he needs to have the saints write or speak.

stashko
Protokentarchos

Faith: ИСТОЧНИ ПРАВОСЛАВНИ СРБИН
Jurisdiction: Non Ecumenist Free Serbian Orthodox Church

Wonderworking Sitka Icon

« Reply #166 on: February 08, 2011, 10:48:16 AM »

Would Of Loved to see these selfmade false [Deities] god's ,battle it out amongst themselves, it really was getting interesting.......
« Last Edit: February 08, 2011, 11:01:47 AM by stashko » Logged

ГОСПОДЕ ГОСПОДЕ ,ПОГЛЕДАЈ СА НЕБА ,ДОЂИ И ПОСЕТИ ТВОЈ ВИНОГРАД ТВОЈА ДЕСНИЦА ПОСАДИЛА АМИН АМИН.
Tags: superdattaswami to the rescue Blasphemy Prelest/Delusion BJHulkism Crypto-Mohammedanism cheval mort 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: