Father Ambrose, that icon you gave...the more I examine it the more I am questioning it's ultimate source. Forgive this poor "Nestorian" for questioning that icon's theology but :
1) Why do the hands point downwards (Hell...?) instead of towards Christ ?
2) Why are they on a globe like the questioned "lady of all nations" image of Roman Catholics? They both have the Virgin with her hands or feet (authority) on a globe. If Mary is the lord of this world that is a blasphemy for we know who is the lord of this world. If Mary is the Lord of the World to come that is an even greater blasphemy for that is equating her with God.
3) Again why does she have the scepter which belongs to her son (Psa 2:9; Rev 2:27; 12:5; 19:15) ?
4) Why does Christ point towards her and not her to Christ ?
5) Why does it depict the Father breaking the canons of the Church and scriptures which say he is unknowable except by the Son?
6) She has a Crown to signal her Queenship yet Christ has no sign or symbol of his authority whatsoever except a halo (and hers is bigger obviously).
7) The scepter looks highly breakable....like a reed scepter used to mock false kings!
Notice the darkness surrounding the image. What does that tell you?
in short, this does not look of God. If it was found before a tremendous judgement came on the Church more to question it. The "miracle" was an old woman saying to look for icons in a church basement after a dream appeared to her three times. Here is what scripture says concerning such dreams :If a prophet or a dreamer of dreams arises among you and gives you a sign or a wonder,
and the sign or the wonder comes true, concerning which he spoke to you, saying, 'Let us go after other gods (whom you have not known) and let us serve them,'
you shall not listen to the words of that prophet or that dreamer of dreams; for the LORD your God is testing you to find out if you love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul.
Last, you said in another thread the red traditional colour was the true Virgin Mary and other colours (specifically Blue and White) could not be possible. Behold the false teachings in this red coloured garment icon!