OrthodoxChristianity.net
September 02, 2014, 03:14:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JUST AN EXPLANATION  (Read 1512 times) Average Rating: 0
united

OC.net

« on: May 03, 2004, 05:33:32 PM »

i do use some articles but i wrote a lot of articles:)
1-i don't know why you think that i didn't write these articles.
2-all i wanna say in this great site that muslims are normal people and if they are not...you have to come and check by yourself.
3-don't build up your opinion according to the 200000 american movies every year(during 70's the comunnists were the first target in american movies now muslims are).
4-reffering to pint 3 of course you are free to have your own opinion wheher according to movies,books,facts,or cnn:)
5-we believe in god so please please stop saying that we follow the devil please say what you want but not that...this is rediculus.because that what jews said to jesus christ(peace and blessing upon his name)
6-if we are terrorists ok!what about israel????the sabra massacre:3100 dead(according to jonathan randle;washington post)and Quana(mentioned many times in the bible)in south lebanon 1996: 109 children were killed.
7-Suha bshara was in an israeli jail for more than 10 years because she was against isreal by all means(she is lebanese and i know her well if you want to contact her and ask her about her "term " in the jail.she is christian and she is admired by all lebanese people christians and muslims.
8-can you tell me what the USA andother countries did to help and support ruwanda in 1994?because i cannot remember.
9-in the UAE there are more than 25 new churches....my friend's wedding Sean cooney(an economics teacher in sharjah)was in a church in dubai.
10-thank you very much guys if you want me to be out of this site please do not hesitate to tell me:)
82:....AND NEAREST AMONG THEM IN LOVE TO BELIEVERS WILT THOU FIND THOSE WHO SAY:WE ARE CHRISTIANS:BECAUSE AMONGST THESE ARE MEN DEVOTED TO LEARNING AND MEN WHO HAVE RENOUNCED THE WORLD,AND THEY ARE NOT ARROGANT.

united for peace and JUSTICE
TomS
Banned
Archon

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: GOA

"Look At Me! Look At Me Now! " - Bono

« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2004, 05:57:33 PM »

-don't build up your opinion according to the 200000 american movies every year(during 70's the comunnists were the first target in american movies now muslims are).

You obviously don't watch any American Movies because you would know that Hollywood actually CHANGES stories so as not to offend minorities (at least those with ANY clout).

As an example, in the Tom Clancy book "The Sum of All Fears", a nuclear device was detonated BY the ARABS IN JERUSALEM (was it at the Temple Holy Mount?). Yet, In the Hollywood movie -- it was rewritten to be detonated by a neo-Nazi (always the safe hollywood fallback) terrorist group in Baltimore, MD, USA.

And this movie was made AFTER 9/11. So don't try to tell me that the US is making movies hateful to Muslims. You don't know what you are talking about.

4-reffering to pint 3 of course you are free to have your own opinion wheher according to movies,books,facts,or cnn:)

Yes. And ALSO SAY IT OUT LOUD. I believe that if you do that in certain Islamic Law countries you can be put in jail and possibly sentenced to death?

5-we believe in god so please please stop saying that we follow the devil please say what you want but not that...this is rediculus.because that what jews said to jesus christ(peace and blessing upon his name)

You believe in a god. The question is where does your god have dominion? Where does he have his throne?

6-if we are terrorists ok!what about israel????the sabra massacre:3100 dead(according to jonathan randle;washington post)and Quana(mentioned many times in the bible)in south lebanon 1996: 109 children were killed.

7-Suha bshara was in an israeli jail for more than 10 years because she was against isreal by all means(she is lebanese and i know her well if you want to contact her and ask her about her "term " in the jail.she is christian and she is admired by all lebanese people christians and muslims.

Israel is just as guilty as its neighbors in my opinion. I don't think you will find many apologists (supporters) for Israeli policies on this board. Neither side is without blame. That is the PROBLEM.

8-can you tell me what the USA andother countries did to help and support ruwanda in 1994?because i cannot remember.

Sadly, not a damn thing.

Besides what DOES that have to do with anything? Do you think that EVERY Amercan agrees with the actions of his government? I certainly don't.

9-in the UAE there are more than 25 new churches....my friend's wedding Sean cooney(an economics teacher in sharjah)was in a church in dubai.

There are, of course, moderate Islamic states. There are always exceptions to the rule.

10-thank you very much guys if you want me to be out of this site please do not hesitate to tell me:)

Stick around as long as you want, just stop posting your confused, uninformed vision of Islam.

82:....AND NEAREST AMONG THEM IN LOVE TO BELIEVERS WILT THOU FIND THOSE WHO SAY:WE ARE CHRISTIANS:BECAUSE AMONGST THESE ARE MEN DEVOTED TO LEARNING AND MEN WHO HAVE RENOUNCED THE WORLD,AND THEY ARE NOT ARROGANT.

Yeah. Is it ALL possible that you are picking and choosing here?

« Last Edit: May 03, 2004, 08:27:18 PM by Tom+ú » Logged
united

OC.net

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2004, 06:07:25 PM »

tome or whoever...
congratulation you are the most racist person that i had a contact with him:)
well i just wanna tell you that i studied in the new york film academy nyfa:)
B-jesus lessons are in the east and you are in the west:)
C-of course you do not agree with your american"dream"government because it's not your business,it's the big zionists companies business(mind your business)
D-do you know mr wise guy that 12244 children die everyday?
E-why?
F-i don't know....may be spending on weapons(more than 200 billions in the usa)is more important}}}}}}}}}}}}what about jesus lessons?
G-thank you very much.

TomS
Banned
Archon

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2004, 06:11:25 PM »

tome or whoever...
congratulation you are the most racist person that i had a contact with him:)

What? Huh? What does RACE have to do with RELIGION?

P.S. You forgot A.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2004, 06:12:41 PM by Tom+ú » Logged
united

OC.net

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2004, 06:17:11 PM »

sorry sometimes i don't type right
but at least you got what i meant:)
UNITED FOR PEACE AND JUSTICE " do not forget the children tome"

TomS
Banned
Archon

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2004, 06:18:57 PM »

sorry sometimes i don't type right
but at least you got what i meant:)
UNITED FOR PEACE AND JUSTICE " do not forget the children tome"

Ummm. No I didn't.

Please explain how ANYTHING I wrote above relates to the RACE or ETHNICITY of a person?
Ebor
Vanyar
Taxiarches

« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2004, 10:36:37 PM »

i do use some articles but i wrote a lot of articles:)
1-i don't know why you think that i didn't write these articles.

Ummm, because there are differences of writing style and English usage between postings such as this one and some of the long ones.

Because I can google some of the long things you've posted and find them on the 'net. And that you've cut and pasted them in, such as the first posting in the thread on Why more women are converting to Islam which I found here:

http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Agora/4229/women.html
and copyrighted "1998 Mohamed Ghounem & Abdur Rahman"
It's part of "IslamicDownloads.com" This post or parts of it are to be found at other sites as well.

Re churches: the "heart" of Islam, the country of Saudi Arabia has not a single Christian church. Moderate Islamic countries have them, but when radical elements come into power, other religions are not permitted equal freedom: witness the distruction of the statues of Buddha carved into the cliffs of Afghanistan or the 'dhimmitude' of the Christians in Egypt under Moslem rule.

Ebor

"I wish they would remember that the charge to Peter was "Feed my sheep", not "Try experiments on my rats", or even "Teach my performing dogs new tricks". - C. S. Lewis

The Katana of Reasoned Discussion

For some a world view is more like a neighborhood watch.
Linus7
Archon

« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2004, 08:13:13 AM »

reffering to pint 3

I know I always feel better after pint 3.  Wink

The first condition of salvation is to keep the norm of the true faith and in no way to deviate from the established doctrine of the Fathers.
- Pope St. Hormisdas
TomS
Banned
Archon

« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2004, 08:14:06 AM »

:cwm44:
prodromos
OC.net guru