OrthodoxChristianity.net
September 21, 2014, 04:30:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sorry to fan the flames of hate  (Read 510 times) Average Rating: 0
jobin219
Mor Ignatius Noorono Please Pray for us

Faith: Oriental Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Malankara Jacobite Syriac Orthodox

« on: January 28, 2011, 06:33:30 PM »

Hello everyone, I know the pitiful story of what is occuring between the Orthodox Christians of India has been described in detail here countless times. While I pray for unity and I hate to create more tension or bring a bad name to either group, some things just have to be shown. I know that in both churches there are extremists and that most priests are very kind hearted and true Christians.
The following is a video of a prominent Indian Orthodox priest instructing fellow members on how to easily capture and close down churches of Syriac Orthodox Christians.
To all the Indian Orthodox faithful on the board, I do not wish to insult or spread hate about your church among Oriental Orthodox Christendom, however many times it has been said that we Jacobites have been exagerating the problems, and we are the ones creating court cases.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8TM22paqPg

"As far as possible never do evil to anyone: or it will ruin you, your children
and your house. Hold on steadfastly to prayer, fasting and works of charity.
Do them with faith and devotion ".
-Saint Gregorios Geevarghese Chathuruthy (Parumala Thirumeni)
Tags: Syriac Orthodox  Malankara  Jacobite schism Indian Orthodox 
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: