Author Topic: Doctors Without Borders hospital bombed  (Read 93 times)

Offline Minnesotan

• Archon
  • Milo Thatch is the ONLY Milo for me. #FreeAtlantis
Doctors Without Borders hospital bombed
« on: August 15, 2016, 05:00:05 PM »
Doctors Without Borders said airstrikes hit a hospital it was helping operate in northern Yemen on Monday, causing an unknown number of casualties.

The international aid organization — also known as Médecins Sans Frontières, or MSF — said Abs Hospital in the northern Hajjeh province was hit by strikes in the 3:45 p.m. local time.

More here.
I'm not going to be posting as much on OC.Net as before. I might stop in once in a while though. But I've come to realize that real life is more important.

Offline Cyrillic

• Make OC.net Great Again!
  • Toumarches
  • St. Theodoret of Cyrrhus, pray for us!
  • Jurisdiction: But my heart belongs to Finland
Re: Doctors Without Borders hospital bombed
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2016, 05:26:21 PM »
The war in Yemen is truly shameful, and our support for the Saudi butchers is even worse.

That the war in Yemen isn't reported on more is remarkable. Here's a link on it.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2016, 05:27:45 PM by Cyrillic »

Offline seekeroftruth777

• OC.net guru
  • Faith: Eastern Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: GOARCH
Re: Doctors Without Borders hospital bombed
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2016, 05:44:40 PM »
The war in Yemen is truly shameful, and our support for the Saudi butchers is even worse.

That the war in Yemen isn't reported on more is remarkable. Here's a link on it.

I agree it disgusting, last I heard the Saudis were trying to starve the Yemenis to death, and the media was silent about it. However if you look at history,  this could be the Saudis Vietnam, like it was for Egypt in the 1960's. Lord have mercy for all the causulties of this pointless war. Yemen'sterrain make it a unwinnable war for foreigners, best the war ends, and humanitarian aid get to the people.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2016, 05:53:49 PM by seekeroftruth777 »