OrthodoxChristianity.net
September 02, 2014, 01:16:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Orthodox Family Resource Website  (Read 871 times) Average Rating: 0
Fr. Deacon Daniel

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Ecumenical Patriarchate

« on: January 24, 2011, 10:50:05 PM »

Greetings in the Lord. Christ is in our midst. My wife and I are striving to put together an Orthodox website centered on Orthodox family, the promotion of Christian family values, and a central resource for families to turn to for crafts, activities, educational material, etc... Although we are just getting started I wanted to turn to this forum for help as I am sure there are many Orthodox brethren out there that also strive to not only help others and can also share experience and materials for the benefiting of all interested.

I know this is not some new crazy story on the headlines but I am hoping that this post may draw some interest and support. The website will also have a discussion community but purely centered around children, family, education, crafts / activities, products which promote healthy kids and what works / does not work, etc...

You can contact me directly at Fr.DanielWilliamson@gmail.com or visit the website: http://www.parentshaven.com/

Yours in Christ,
Fr. Deacon Daniel

« Last Edit: January 24, 2011, 11:05:15 PM by Fr. Deacon Daniel » Logged

"Everybody wants to change the world, but nobody thinks about changing himself."

—Dostoevsky
Quinault
Protokentarchos

Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Antiochian

What about frogs? I like frogs!

« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2011, 11:12:29 PM »

Thanks for the information.
dcommini
Tha mi sgulan na Trianaid
OC.net guru

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Antiochian

Beannachd Dia dhuit

dcommini
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2012, 10:04:32 PM »

Interesting, as my wife and daughter just came into the Church I'm sure we will be looking at this site quite often.

Gun cuireadh do chupa thairis le slàinte agus sona - May your cup overflow with health and happiness
Check out my blog...
IXOYE
Site Supporter
High Elder

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2012, 10:36:37 PM »

Nice site Fr. Daniel!
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: