OrthodoxChristianity.net
December 19, 2014, 04:42:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: brothers at least let me reply....and i do not think that i foolow the satan  (Read 900 times) Average Rating: 0
united

OC.net

« on: April 30, 2004, 06:04:37 PM »

brothers , we the islams....we deeply respect the christians and we have a chapter in the hol quran about mary the mother of the christ(peace and blessing upon his name)
how come do we follow the satan?
and please please please don't think that bin laden is the right muslim ....and do not think that we like him or respect him
don't think that muslims today are doing the right things today but that doesn't mean that islam is created by satan....impossible
thank you .....btw all i want to put here in this site is
UNITED FOR  PEACE AND JUSTICE

united for peace and JUSTICE
theodore

« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2004, 09:08:01 PM »

You say that all Muslims are not like bin-Laden.  Fair enough.  But you quoted a man, Cat Stevens, who has stated that he supports the murder of Salman Rusdie, who's only crime was to write a novel.  True the novel may have had parts which were blasphemous to Islam, but come on... does he really need to be killed?  Christians are faced with blasphemy in the media on a daily basis.  If someone writes something blasphemous, they are condemning themselves and we believe that God will judge them, not man.  Is the god of Islam so weak as to not be able to extract justice on his own terms?  I also find Mohammed's condoning of the raping of female slaves to also be reprehensible.  Would a good God allow such?  Are you sure he was inspired by God?
Ben
Unabashedly Pro-Life
OC.net guru

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2004, 11:17:36 PM »

United....

I truly realize that not all Muslims are followers of Bin Laden, or that all Muslims want to see nothing but dead Christians and Jews. I know many friendly and respectable Muslims who just try to serve God to the best of their ability. However, Islam is not the true religion, plain and simple. I am sorry if this offends you, but it is the truth. I respect your faith, and I love the book/chapter in the Qu'ran on Mary, but your faith is not my faith, and despite my great respect for many Muslims, they follow a Religion not ordained by God. Once again, I don't mean to offend you, but this must be pointed out. Christians and Muslims have BOTH done absurd and horrible things through the centuries, but it comes down to the truth.

Christianity is the truth, period.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2004, 11:19:07 PM by Ben » Logged

"I prefer to be accused unjustly, for then I have nothing to reproach myself with, and joyfully offer this to the good Lord. Then I humble myself at the thought that I am indeed capable of doing the thing of which I have been accused. " - Saint
united

OC.net

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2004, 09:34:29 AM »

well,
i respect your opinion and i prefer such a kind of reply and i just want to know why is this post locked?
the islam is not the true religion....mmmm
well muslims say that christianity is not the true religion,jews say that islam is not the true religion,bhudists say that judaism is not the true religion,muslims say that sikhs is not the true religion,christians say that judaism is not the true religion and .........
chicago bulls is not the best basket ball team,lakers is not,miami heat is not ..........and what else?
UNITED FOR PEACE AND JUSTICE

united for peace and JUSTICE
theodore

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2004, 09:54:36 AM »

Of course everyone will claim theirs is the true religion.  You haven't addressed the issues which I raised about the violence which seems to be one of the fruits of Islam.  Cat Stevens on the one hand works for Children, and then on the other espouses murder for an author with whom he disagrees.
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: