Author Topic: So I don't believe in God...  (Read 15565 times)

Offline Ashman618

• High Elder
Re: So I don't believe in God...
« Reply #270 on: December 29, 2012, 10:08:46 PM »
TL;DR

Also posted on another forum.

Were you the original author?

Your a regular Colombo!!! Mad props!!!  :D

I got banned from that website. they had a pro-"atheist" attitude and censored me. proving that premartial sex isn't sin(thank you acts420) and that looking at a woman isn't a sin, destroying "atheism", "agnostics", "macro-evolution", "islam", "buddhism", and "calvinism" badly. until I can get an appeal in 6 months from that forum, I'll be on various other forums, catholic forums, and this forum to further Preach The Facts and Truth of Christianity and The Bible.

Trying to preach the truth to and Orthodox Christian is like delivering a "cheese pizza" to papa johns, they already have what you want to give them and it's "the works"

Offline biro

• Excelsior
  • Site Supporter
  • Hoplitarches
  • Chapter one again, here I go again
  • Faith: Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: GOAA
« Reply #271 on: December 29, 2012, 10:13:18 PM »
Quote from: Ashman618
Trying to preach the truth to and Orthodox Christian is like delivering a "cheese pizza" to papa johns, they already have what you want to give them and it's "the works"

I bet my priest would get a laugh out of that.  :D

Offline Ebor

• Vanyar
  • Taxiarches
« Reply #272 on: December 30, 2012, 12:57:47 AM »
... destroying "atheism", "agnostics", "macro-evolution", "islam", "buddhism", and "calvinism" badly....

???  May one ask how and with what evidence or reasoning you "destroyed" Buddhism or macro-evolution or Islam please?  What support do you have for your arguments against them?

Also, when you write about "scientific accuracy" for example in the Bible, what are you referring to specifically please?

Ebor
"I wish they would remember that the charge to Peter was "Feed my sheep", not "Try experiments on my rats", or even "Teach my performing dogs new tricks". - C. S. Lewis

The Katana of Reasoned Discussion

For some a world view is more like a neighborhood watch.

Offline Shiny

• Site Supporter
  • Toumarches
  • Paint It Red
« Reply #273 on: December 30, 2012, 11:57:29 AM »
lul wut
“There is your brother, naked, crying, and you stand there confused over the choice of an attractive floor covering.”

– St. Ambrose of Milan