OrthodoxChristianity.net
April 20, 2014, 12:20:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The Rules page has been updated.  Please familiarize yourself with its contents!

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Can I wear a robe to the Divine Liturgy?  (Read 20090 times) Average Rating: 1
deusveritasest
Taxiarches

Faith: None
Jurisdiction: None

« Reply #180 on: January 26, 2011, 02:18:43 AM »

Putting 2 and 2 together, does this mean that the saints are spiritually deluded?  Grin
No. The opposite. When I attain theosis, perhaps I'll dress like them too, but to do so while I'm still in spiritual delusion would simply be more spiritual delusion- somewhat like a Trekkie playing dress-up.

OMGosh you're not allowed to post gay couples on OCnet!!!  Angry Angry Angry

I stopped posting here in August 2011 because of stark disagreement with the policies of the administration and moderating team of the forums. If you desire, feel free to PM me, message me on Facebook (link in profile), or email me: cddombrowski@gmail.com
deusveritasest
Taxiarches

« Reply #181 on: January 26, 2011, 02:22:28 AM »

I have a meter that's very sensitive to hypocritical BS and dogmatism, which most who know me well can tell you.

No, you have a meter that is sensitive to anything patristic or traditional, and I have seen this over and over during the years that I have been on this forum.  What is sad is that you cannot see the difference.  You seem to derive great pleasure in tearing down other people’s arguments while providing little of any substance on your own.  Gebre is a person who proclaims what he believes.  I don’t always agree with him, but I believe that he genuinely believes what he proclaims.  For you to consider him hypocritical speaks very strongly about you, and what it says is not good.  For my part, I doubt that you believe anything at all.  Your only purpose in life seems to be to cause the rest of us to doubt what we believe.  In that regard, I don’t need you.  I have the Devil to do that already, making you rather redundant.

Shocked Shocked Shocked

I stopped posting here in August 2011 because of stark disagreement with the policies of the administration and moderating team of the forums. If you desire, feel free to PM me, message me on Facebook (link in profile), or email me: cddombrowski@gmail.com
deusveritasest
Taxiarches

« Reply #182 on: January 26, 2011, 02:27:09 AM »

That's a very good looking guy!  Smiley

Asteriktos
Pegleg J
Protostrator

Faith: Like an arrow to the knee

« Reply #183 on: January 26, 2011, 02:35:08 AM »

That's a very good looking guy!  Smiley

He's too thin... but I suppose that can be fixed  police
« Last Edit: January 26, 2011, 02:35:41 AM by Asteriktos » Logged

I'll bet I look like a goof.

"And since when have Christians become afraid of rain?"
vamrat
Vamratoraptor
Taxiarches

Faith: Serbian Orthodox
Jurisdiction: New Gracanica

« Reply #184 on: January 26, 2011, 10:25:13 AM »

Putting 2 and 2 together, does this mean that the saints are spiritually deluded?  Grin
No. The opposite. When I attain theosis, perhaps I'll dress like them too, but to do so while I'm still in spiritual delusion would simply be more spiritual delusion- somewhat like a Trekkie playing dress-up.

OMGosh you're not allowed to post gay couples on OCnet!!!  Angry Angry Angry

I was thinking the same thing!  (Well, not about not posting gay couples, but was confused as to the gender of the fellow's significant other...)

One day we will talk about why people fetishize children, but for now I'll keep on the side of humanity that doesn't think the height of life is a drinking a juice box and eating a tater tot while defecating in their pants.
bogdan
OC.net guru

Faith: Orthodox

« Reply #185 on: January 26, 2011, 10:52:06 AM »

He would let you:

podkarpatska
Taxiarches

Jurisdiction: ACROD

SS Cyril and Methodius Church, Mercer, PA

« Reply #186 on: January 26, 2011, 12:08:11 PM »

But the OP asked if he could wear the robe to Divine Liturgy - not Mass.   Wink Wink
JLatimer
OC.net guru

Jurisdiction: ROCOR

« Reply #187 on: January 26, 2011, 12:24:29 PM »

There's an Arabic proverb that my father taught me (for the reason of letting me put anything on my own omlette  Grin):  "Qol 3ala mazagaq wa ilbis 3ala mazag al nas," translated "eat what you like, dress up what people like."  Dress is all about what the community accepts.  In theory, no dress, as modest as they may be is wrong.  But even modesty at some level is a judgment call of the community you live in.  The lesson:  just don't try to act different.  Spirituality is not about the clothes you wear, but about the readiness of the heart.

Well said.

1 Samuel 25:22 (KJV)
So and more also do God unto the enemies of David, if I leave of all that pertain to him by the morning light any that pisseth against the wall.
FatherGiryus
You are being watched.
Archon

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Patriarchate of Antioch - NA

« Reply #188 on: January 26, 2011, 12:46:38 PM »

Mina's father echoed the advice of Quentin Crisp.  The latter wrote what I think should be mandatory reading for all high school kids and college students:

http://www.amazon.com/Manners-Heaven-Divine-Guide-Behavior/dp/006015392X/ref=pd_sim_b_2

Yes, the author was something of a 'gay icon,' but he actually offers a lot of very good, practical advice on being polite.  The book is not about how people should accept his lifestyle, but how he learned not to rub it in peoples' faces and tried his best to now allow his 'difference' to scandalize others more than necessary.

There's an Arabic proverb that my father taught me (for the reason of letting me put anything on my own omlette  Grin):  "Qol 3ala mazagaq wa ilbis 3ala mazag al nas," translated "eat what you like, dress up what people like."  Dress is all about what the community accepts.  In theory, no dress, as modest as they may be is wrong.  But even modesty at some level is a judgment call of the community you live in.  The lesson:  just don't try to act different.  Spirituality is not about the clothes you wear, but about the readiness of the heart.

Well said.

http://orthodoxyandrecovery.blogspot.com
The most dangerous thing about riding a tiger is the dismount.  - Indian proverb
deusveritasest
Taxiarches

« Reply #189 on: January 26, 2011, 03:37:46 PM »

Hmmmm. I like him that way.

PeterTheAleut
The Right Blowhard Peter the Furtive of Yetts O'Muckhart
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

Jurisdiction: OCA

EXTERMINATE!

« Reply #190 on: January 26, 2011, 11:51:21 PM »

deusveritasest, a known gay like you saying these things on such a Christian discussion forum as this only invites scrutiny of your motives and has great potential to scandalize the membership of this forum community. I therefore counsel you to be extremely careful how far you take this line of commentary.
deusveritasest
Taxiarches

« Reply #191 on: January 26, 2011, 11:54:19 PM »

deusveritasest, a known gay like you saying these things on such a Christian discussion forum as this only invites scrutiny of your motives and has great potential to scandalize the membership of this forum community. I therefore counsel you to be extremely careful how far you take this line of commentary.

Calling me a "gay" sounds really stupid.

And is it really all that awful that I am commenting on a guy being good looking? That shouldn't have any necessary connotation of sexual orientation. I am intentionally trying to make my post not sound lustful.

PeterTheAleut
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

EXTERMINATE!

« Reply #192 on: January 26, 2011, 11:59:13 PM »

And is it really all that awful that I am commenting on a guy being good looking? That shouldn't have any necessary connotation of sexual orientation. I am intentionally trying to make my post not sound lustful.
Look at the color of the text I used for my words of caution, DVE. I posted those in green text as a moderator, so I don't intend to broach any discussion here of what I wrote in that post. If you wish to continue to argue with me on this thread, you will receive a formal warning for arguing publicly with a moderatorial decision. You know better, so knock it off.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2011, 12:01:15 AM by PeterTheAleut » Logged
deusveritasest
Taxiarches

« Reply #193 on: January 27, 2011, 12:03:22 AM »

Look at the color of the text I used for my words of caution, DVE. I posted those in green text as a moderator, so I don't intend to broach any discussion here of what I wrote in that post. If you wish to continue to argue with me on this thread, you will receive a formal warning for arguing publicly with a moderatorial decision. You know better, so knock it off.

Peter, the form I was trying to communicate with you in was not argumentative. I just asked a question.

PeterTheAleut
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

EXTERMINATE!

« Reply #194 on: January 27, 2011, 12:05:11 AM »

Peter, the form I was trying to communicate with you in was not argumentative. I just asked a question.
I will broach no more discussion on this thread regarding my actions. None whatsoever. If you wish to say ANYTHING more about this, even a single word, direct it to me in a private message.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2011, 12:12:21 AM by PeterTheAleut » Logged
Alveus Lacuna
Taxiarches

Jurisdiction: Serbian

« Reply #195 on: January 27, 2011, 01:07:41 AM »

You should have said it sounds really gay.  Cheesy
FatherGiryus
You are being watched.
Archon

« Reply #196 on: January 27, 2011, 01:36:05 AM »

Is it stupid because you are not a male homosexual, or is it stupid because the term 'gay' is not longer in vogue as a description of male homosexuality?

As I recall, 'gay' was an acceptable term.  But, it has been a few years since I last attended a university.   Undecided

The most dangerous thing about riding a tiger is the dismount.  - Indian proverb
deusveritasest
Taxiarches

« Reply #197 on: January 27, 2011, 01:54:49 AM »

Is it stupid because you are not a male homosexual, or is it stupid because the term 'gay' is not longer in vogue as a description of male homosexuality?

As I recall, 'gay' was an acceptable term.  But, it has been a few years since I last attended a university.   Undecided

I am indeed a male homosexual.

Actually, it has to do with the grammatical usage of the word. Using gay in that sense as an adjective can be OK. Using it as a noun, however, is what sounds stupid to me.

stashko
Protokentarchos

Faith: ИСТОЧНИ ПРАВОСЛАВНИ СРБИН
Jurisdiction: Non Ecumenist Free Serbian Orthodox Church

Wonderworking Sitka Icon

« Reply #198 on: January 27, 2011, 01:57:26 AM »

Question....and.... Grin

My opinion is he won't join eastern or oriental Orthodoxy neither allows ,what he wants....All his knowledge about religion means nothing if he doesn't apply it...Christ does say the more one recieve the more he expects from that person ,so  ignorance  for him won't or can't be a excuse.....

I sometimes wonder, is it's better not to know alot about ones religion,than knowing everything and not putting it into practice and being held accountable before Christ.... In Holy Orthodoxy ,Can Ignorance save a person .....Example, The less one Knows the less he's accountable...
                                            The saying Ignorance is Bliss....... Grin
« Last Edit: January 27, 2011, 02:08:22 AM by stashko » Logged

ГОСПОДЕ ГОСПОДЕ ,ПОГЛЕДАЈ СА НЕБА ,ДОЂИ И ПОСЕТИ ТВОЈ ВИНОГРАД ТВОЈА ДЕСНИЦА ПОСАДИЛА АМИН АМИН.
deusveritasest
Taxiarches

« Reply #199 on: January 27, 2011, 02:11:57 AM »

You actually thought that I would truly respond to your post, stashko?  laugh

Gebre Menfes Kidus
"SERVANT of The HOLY SPIRIT"
Warned
Taxiarches

Faith: Ethiopian Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Orthodox Tewahedo / Non-Chalcedonian

"Lord Have Mercy on Me a Sinner!"

« Reply #200 on: January 27, 2011, 02:28:45 AM »

Well, I don't think his question was unfair. I basically wonder the same thing.

Selam

“Lord, I say too many uncharitable things about people every day. I say them because they make me look clever. Help me to realize how cheap this is. I am stupid, quite as stupid as the people I ridicule. Help me to stop this selfishness, because I love You dear God." ~ FLANNERY O'CONNOR ~
deusveritasest
Taxiarches

« Reply #201 on: January 27, 2011, 02:44:30 AM »

Selam

For one thing, it's stashko...

For another, his post was full of assuming and condescending claims regarding my person.

And finally, this site has proven itself totally unsafe for anyone (myself in particular) not ranting against homosexual behavior to discuss their opinions on the matter.

Gebre Menfes Kidus
"SERVANT of The HOLY SPIRIT"
Warned
Taxiarches

Faith: Ethiopian Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Orthodox Tewahedo / Non-Chalcedonian

"Lord Have Mercy on Me a Sinner!"

« Reply #202 on: January 27, 2011, 02:56:24 AM »

Selam

For one thing, it's stashko...

For another, his post was full of assuming and condescending claims regarding my person.

And finally, this site has proven itself totally unsafe for anyone (myself in particular) not ranting against homosexual behavior to discuss their opinions on the matter.

OK, you aren't obligated to respond to Stashko. And part of what he said could be interpreted as condescending. But I don't buy the martyr complex my friend. There are plenty of outspoken posters on this forum who not only defend your views but advocate and promote them. In fact, those of us who dare to criticize homosexuality are often unfairly condemned as anachronistic bigots. So by all means, defend your position and tell us how it squares with Church Teaching.

I frankly think Stashko's comment, "All his knowledge about religion means nothing if he doesn't apply it" is applicable to all of us.

Selam

“Lord, I say too many uncharitable things about people every day. I say them because they make me look clever. Help me to realize how cheap this is. I am stupid, quite as stupid as the people I ridicule. Help me to stop this selfishness, because I love You dear God." ~ FLANNERY O'CONNOR ~
deusveritasest
Taxiarches

« Reply #203 on: January 27, 2011, 03:01:54 AM »

Gebre, are you joking me? That is a seriously deluded perspective on the treatment of homosexuality on this site. Have you even read the forum policy developed after the moratorium?

PeterTheAleut
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

EXTERMINATE!

« Reply #204 on: January 27, 2011, 03:40:00 AM »

Okay, all of you: knock off the talk about homosexuality on this thread. That's not what this thread is about, so let's get back on topic.
FatherGiryus
You are being watched.
Archon

« Reply #205 on: January 27, 2011, 11:25:49 AM »

Dear DVE,

"Unsafe"?  Who threatened you?  Who has harmed you?

Seriously, this is an opinion forum.  You have your opinions, and the other posters have theirs.  They post theirs and you post yours, but it is not 'unsafe' in that all participation is voluntary and anyone who does not like what is going on can simply not 'tune in.'

There are plenty of things that go on here I find offensive or bad for me, and what I do is simply skip those threads.  No one can 'harm' me if I simply ignore a thread.  Honestly, I ignore most just based on the title.  I also guard against felling compelled to post.  If I have difficulty passing up an opportunity to post, then I know that I have a problem and I need to work on it.  Perhaps that is why I delete about 1/3 of my responses before I hit the 'Post' button.

Opinions do not harm people in and of themselves, but rather what we do with them.  If someone comes to your house and beats you up because of this forum, I would agree that this is an 'unsafe place.'  However, if the harm is that you are offended by the opinions here, then it is your decision to internalize those opinions that is the source of your suffering.

If you think about it, you have offended many people here, and they have also offended you.  The lack of 'safety' is, in some respects, mutual.  However, the moderators have not banned you, even though they know you have offensive opinions (i.e. justifying homosexuality in the context of the OO Church).  You are allowed to continue to post, so long as you play by the rules (which are the same for everyone and, as far as I am aware, applied fairly).

Contrary opinions will always be 'unsafe' to those who are weak in their own.  Only the most ruthless and unstable regimes and people suppress contrary opinions.

Even the Church does not force people to believe.  The only time you see what could be interpreted as 'censorship' is when someone proposes an opinion as an official teaching of the Church.  That's where you see problems develop, and I think that's at the root of the contention here.

<snip>

minasoliman
Mr., Sir, Dude, Guy, Male, tr. Minas in Greek, Menes in white people Egyptologists :-P
Section Moderator
Merarches

Faith: Oriental Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Coptic Orthodox Archdiocese of North America

Pray for me, Sts. Mina & Kyrillos VI for my exams

« Reply #206 on: January 27, 2011, 12:13:50 PM »

I made a thread here:

http://www.orthodoxchristianity.net/forum/index.php/topic,33288.new.html#new

To discuss (not about homosexuality) how we can discuss homosexuality.

Vain existence can never exist, for \\\"unless the LORD builds the house, the builders labor in vain.\\\" (Psalm 127)

If the faith is unchanged and rock solid, then the gates of Hades never prevailed in the end.
Asteriktos
Pegleg J
Protostrator

Faith: Like an arrow to the knee

« Reply #207 on: April 29, 2011, 09:57:13 PM »

So did you ever wear the robe?  angel Grin police

I'll bet I look like a goof.

"And since when have Christians become afraid of rain?"
Jetavan
Most Humble Servant of Pan-Vespuccian and Holocenic Hominids
Taxiarches

Faith: Christic
Jurisdiction: Dixie

Barlaam and Josaphat

« Reply #208 on: April 29, 2011, 10:12:40 PM »

Why can't he wear a robe? In heaven, everyone has a robe, according to an old Negro Spiritual:

I got a robe, you got a robe,
All God's children got a robe.
When I get to Heav'n gonna put in my robe,
Gonna shout all over God's Heav'n, Heav'n, Heav'n
Everybody talkin' æbout Heav'n ain't going there,
Heav'n, Heav'n, Heav'n.
Gonna shout all over God's Heav'n.

If you will, you can become all flame.
Extra caritatem nulla salus.
In order to become whole, take the "I" out of "holiness".
सर्वभूतहित
Ἄνω σχῶμεν τὰς καρδίας
"Those who say religion has nothing to do with politics do not know what religion is." -- Mohandas Gandhi
Y dduw bo'r diolch.
Alveus Lacuna
Taxiarches

« Reply #209 on: April 29, 2011, 10:21:32 PM »

When I get to Heav'n gonna put on my robe...

Yeah, but they're not wearing it to church now. That would be weird.
akimori makoto
正義の剣
Archon

Faith: Non-heretical Christian
Jurisdiction: Fully-sik-hektic archdiocese of Australia, bro

No-one bound by fleshly pleasures is worthy ...

« Reply #210 on: April 30, 2011, 07:48:45 AM »

I very much sympathize with the desire to wear something not-wordly to liturgy.

I especially hate dressing in a smart suit and tie, as that's what I wear on a daily business. Makes liturgy feel mundane and office-y.

Also, it's important to be as comfortable as possible during worship to facilitate prostrating and deep bowing. For me, personally, physical comfort also helps me concentrate. Robes are suitable for this -- it's a shame you'll probably scandalize the whole parish in wearing them, which is certainly a sin to be avoided.

Edit: sorry, responded to the first page without realizing there were another four.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2011, 08:01:40 AM by akimori makoto » Logged

The Episcopallian road is easy and wide, for many go through it to find destruction. lol sorry channeling Isa.
akimori makoto
正義の剣
Archon

« Reply #211 on: April 30, 2011, 09:09:57 AM »

I have worn kimono to liturgy. Does that count?

The Episcopallian road is easy and wide, for many go through it to find destruction. lol sorry channeling Isa.
Michał Kalina
Stratopedarches

« Reply #212 on: April 30, 2011, 09:15:07 AM »

Cool.

Byzantinism
no longer posting here
akimori makoto
正義の剣
Archon

« Reply #213 on: April 30, 2011, 09:22:45 AM »

Cool.

They are good for kneeling/prostrations.

Tossing up what to wear to church tomorrow ...

Jetavan
Most Humble Servant of Pan-Vespuccian and Holocenic Hominids
Taxiarches

Faith: Christic
Jurisdiction: Dixie

Barlaam and Josaphat

« Reply #214 on: April 30, 2011, 12:18:30 PM »

Also, it's important to be as comfortable as possible during worship to facilitate prostrating and deep bowing. For me, personally, physical comfort also helps me concentrate. Robes are suitable for this -- it's a shame you'll probably scandalize the whole parish in wearing them, which is certainly a sin to be avoided.
Instead of a robe, one could wear a sherwani.

If you will, you can become all flame.
Extra caritatem nulla salus.
In order to become whole, take the "I" out of "holiness".
सर्वभूतहित
Ἄνω σχῶμεν τὰς καρδίας
"Those who say religion has nothing to do with politics do not know what religion is." -- Mohandas Gandhi
Y dduw bo'r diolch.
IsmiLiora
Chronic Exaggerator
Archon

Faith: One step closer!
Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America (GOA)

Back by unpopular demand.

« Reply #215 on: April 30, 2011, 05:13:40 PM »

On the robe note --

I admit, I really struggle with the argument that we should dress in a way that doesn't stand out. I LIKE the 50s style skirts and I actually love Islamic clothing. I don't want to wear it to be a show-off, but apparently no matter how modest it is, I can't. Sigh. I was born in the wrong time, wrong place.

She's touring the facility/and picking up slack.
--
"For in much wisdom is much grief, and he who increases knowledge increases sorrow." Ecclesiastes 1:18
--
I once believed in causes too, I had my pointless point of view --
Life went on no matter who was wrong or right
akimori makoto
正義の剣
Archon

« Reply #216 on: April 30, 2011, 06:00:42 PM »

I like that! My suit is slowly asphyxiating my soul.

Punch
Protokentarchos

Faith: Serbian Orthodox
Jurisdiction: New Gracanica Metropolitanate

« Reply #217 on: April 30, 2011, 06:29:36 PM »

Cool.  That would go nicely with my turban (which I also wish we could wear to Church).

God did not create man equal.  Samuel Colt made man equal.  Blessed be the Peacemaker.
minasoliman
Mr., Sir, Dude, Guy, Male, tr. Minas in Greek, Menes in white people Egyptologists :-P
Section Moderator
Merarches

Faith: Oriental Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Coptic Orthodox Archdiocese of North America

Pray for me, Sts. Mina & Kyrillos VI for my exams

« Reply #218 on: April 30, 2011, 09:45:38 PM »

I visited one Indian Orthodox Church, and I saw no man wearing a sherwani, but women did wear their traditional dresses.  Indian men seemed to have been more westernized with suits (I didn't mind a bit; at least I didn't stand out in dress, although skin color was apparent lol)

Vain existence can never exist, for \\\"unless the LORD builds the house, the builders labor in vain.\\\" (Psalm 127)

If the faith is unchanged and rock solid, then the gates of Hades never prevailed in the end.
akimori makoto
正義の剣
Archon

« Reply #219 on: May 01, 2011, 03:02:33 AM »

[...]I saw no man wearing a sherwani, but women did wear their traditional dresses. Indian men seemed to have been more westernized with suits[...]

This appears to be universal. And regrettable.

Tikhon.of.Colorado
But you can call me Trevor.
Site Supporter
Archon

« Reply #220 on: May 01, 2011, 10:09:57 AM »

[...]I saw no man wearing a sherwani, but women did wear their traditional dresses. Indian men seemed to have been more westernized with suits[...]

agreed.  nothing looks more worldly than  tux, and being around them makes me most uncomfortable.  I went to my friend's kingdom hall, and they were like an army of....buisness men or something!  and they all have very fancy suit cases to keep their pamphlets, Bibles, and magzines in.  ugghhh  Tongue

Maybe I'm posting, maybe I'm not.  Who knows...
Orthodox11
Archon

« Reply #221 on: May 01, 2011, 01:19:25 PM »

Whenever I'm helping in the altar, I'm required to wear a cassock and find it really helpful.

I don't know where you live, but if you live in a big city, diversity's the norm. People are used to see robes, funny hats, beards, etc. Wear whatever you like, but maybe go with something contemporary rather than medieval monastic robes - you're not a monastic.
Entscheidungsproblem
Formerly Friul & Nebelpfade
Protokentarchos

Faith: Machine God

« Reply #222 on: May 01, 2011, 02:25:55 PM »

agreed.  nothing looks more worldly than  tux, and being around them makes me most uncomfortable

Compared to "other-worldly" clothing?  Tongue

As a result of a thousand million years of evolution, the universe is becoming conscious of itself, able to understand something of its past history and its possible future.
-- Sir Julian Sorell Huxley FRS
Alveus Lacuna
Taxiarches

« Reply #223 on: May 01, 2011, 05:29:44 PM »

I admit, I really struggle with the argument that we should dress in a way that doesn't stand out. I LIKE the 50s style skirts and I actually love Islamic clothing. I don't want to wear it to be a show-off, but apparently no matter how modest it is, I can't. Sigh. I was born in the wrong time, wrong place.

There's nothing wrong with dressing modestly as a woman. It was the whole idea of wearing a Western monastic style robe to an everyday Orthodox parish that was seen as absurd and bizarre. Most of the woman at my parish dress modestly with long skirts, long sleeves and headcoverings. The men generally show modestly by wearing long sleeves and not wearing hats.
Tikhon.of.Colorado
But you can call me Trevor.
Site Supporter
Archon

« Reply #224 on: May 01, 2011, 05:38:47 PM »

agreed.  nothing looks more worldly than  tux, and being around them makes me most uncomfortable

Compared to "other-worldly" clothing?  Tongue

well, you've got to admit, this is pretty cool...

Maybe I'm posting, maybe I'm not.  Who knows...
Tags: dress clothing 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: