My best friend is in a exceedingly bad situation. I want to help her and her 4 children to get out of it. They would ideally like to move up here. She is currently more than 2,000 miles from me. In fuel alone it would cost somewhere close to $900, and I am not sure that our car could even make it without some work first. We have DFAS and AER breathing down our necks for some debts that are not our fault and we are still waiting on VA disability status. Please pray that my friend will make wise decisions and stay safe. And if you could pray for a quick and positive resolution to the DFAS, AER and VA issues that would be great too. If those three things were taken care of I could run down and get her in about 2 weeks.