OrthodoxChristianity.net
April 20, 2014, 10:19:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The Rules page has been updated.  Please familiarize yourself with its contents!

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: the biggest american zoo in the world between palestine and afghanistan  (Read 1297 times) Average Rating: 0
united

OC.net

« on: April 24, 2004, 10:14:26 AM »

Yanni was there playing his "one man dream" as an introduction....
many women were in cages and tourists from israel trying to feed them stones!
all the animals are from other countries and local animals are in guwantanmou(just to improve the international trade between countries)
more than 1000 thousand people were there sitting beside the river watching the great show(as part of all the activities related to the big opening of the zoo)the show was about a swimming race between the "hajj"Ariel"XXX"sharon and the one and only george www.bush.oil
bin laden and saddam were playing chess in the oval office in the white house ...mr and mrs bush bought kit kat and coke for them and they asked madonna to stay with them as a babysiiter....
it was the greatest openning i have ever saw in my life everything was "kewl" julia roberts dancing salsa in kabul and denzel washington "dc"...singing at the top of tora bora mountains then.....
the nightmare started.......the american eagle in part c from the zoom didn't want to fly....the american eagle is democratic and he was against the new taxation system provided by the republic government.....
the american eagle was more happy eating children in africa just to let coca cola and its sister pepsi taking all the cola from there
long live ruwanda,long live zanzibar,long live sierraleone.
this is the end my friend and let's chat at the end of the blue bus(see you in heaven jim morrison)

united for peace and JUSTICE
TomS
Banned
Archon

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: GOA

"Look At Me! Look At Me Now! " - Bono

« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2004, 10:28:03 AM »

Wow. Put down the crack pipe.
Anastasios
Webdespota
Administrator
Merarches

Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Greek Old Calendarist

Metropolitan Chrysostomos of Florina

anastasios0513
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2004, 02:31:46 PM »

hmmmm. why does this go in board news? Oh, it doesn't.  Let's put it in free-for- all. Smiley

Check out my personal website with 130+ articles: www.anastasioshudson.com

Disclaimer: Past posts reflect stages of my life before my baptism may not be accurate expositions of Orthodox teaching.

I served as an Orthodox priest from June 2008 to April 2013, before resigning for personal reasons
Ebor
Vanyar
Taxiarches

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2004, 06:11:31 PM »

I have no idea what this is about.....
Mongo confused

Ebor

"I wish they would remember that the charge to Peter was "Feed my sheep", not "Try experiments on my rats", or even "Teach my performing dogs new tricks". - C. S. Lewis

The Katana of Reasoned Discussion

For some a world view is more like a neighborhood watch.
Ben
Unabashedly Pro-Life
OC.net guru

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2004, 06:17:05 PM »

United.....you seems to put the middle east crisis in creative terms. I thought it was pretty good.......however Tom may be right about putting down the crack pipe.

"I prefer to be accused unjustly, for then I have nothing to reproach myself with, and joyfully offer this to the good Lord. Then I humble myself at the thought that I am indeed capable of doing the thing of which I have been accused. " - Saint
theodore

« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2004, 06:28:51 PM »

United.....you seems to put the middle east crisis in creative terms. I thought it was pretty good.......however Tom may be right about putting down the crack pipe.
I would have to disagree.  I would say that United is using a Middle Eastern product, such as that grown in Afghanistan.  I believe that the operative request would be to drop the hypodermic needle. Tongue
Ben
Unabashedly Pro-Life
OC.net guru

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2004, 09:00:00 PM »

lol.....yes....thank you theodore......I stand corrected....united perhaps you should drop the hypodermic needle....

"I prefer to be accused unjustly, for then I have nothing to reproach myself with, and joyfully offer this to the good Lord. Then I humble myself at the thought that I am indeed capable of doing the thing of which I have been accused. " - Saint
united

OC.net

« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2004, 09:25:38 AM »

i was waiting for a.....more details in your reply Smiley
anyway i don't know what i wrote i just....wrote something
i'm waiting for another reply

Ben
Unabashedly Pro-Life
OC.net guru

« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2004, 06:17:55 PM »

anyway i don't know what i wrote i just....wrote something

Cheesy lmao.....ok??

Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: