OrthodoxChristianity.net
August 28, 2014, 05:16:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haha!!! New Liberal Talk Radio (Air America) is already Forced off air!!!!  (Read 9775 times) Average Rating: 0
Anastasios
Webdespota
Administrator
Merarches

Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Greek Old Calendarist

Metropolitan Chrysostomos of Florina

anastasios0513
« Reply #90 on: April 24, 2004, 11:24:40 AM »

While Phil (Mor Ephrem) and I did not exactly ask Robert to intervene in this thread earlier (it is the unmoderated forum after all, but also we do moderate this forum from time to time when things "cross the line"), we both think everyone in this thread has had an opportunity to discuss the issues.  I would suggest that if either Nacho or Jennifer feel that they have not had an adequate opportunity to address their "final thoughts" that they contact each other via PM, or anyone else for that matter who feels this way should follow this route.

anastasios

Please Buy My Book!

Disclaimer: Past posts reflect stages of my life before my baptism may not be accurate expositions of Orthodo
Tags:
Pages: « 1 2 3  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: