OrthodoxChristianity.net
December 25, 2014, 12:22:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ECC and Original Sin and Ancestrial Sin.  (Read 317 times) Average Rating: 0
NMHS
Site Supporter

Jurisdiction: UOC

« on: December 20, 2010, 07:35:09 PM »

I am curious about OS and AS and the ECC,

Anyway......I know the basic history of the ECC but what is gray to me because of many misleading statements is what the ECC says about or how it sees' certain dogmas of the RCC. Does this make sense? I will start off with this one, and then ask another down the road.

Example: What does the ECC say about OS vs AS. Is there any difference between the two in the Eastern Side of the Catholic Church? Does the ECC believe in AS as their Orthodox brother do and if so how does this coincide with the doctrine of OS?

Just trying to wrap my head around all of this.......as the best I can anway..............

Thanks,

In Christ,

Caleb
Irish Hermit
Kibernetski Kaludjer
Warned
Merarches

Holy Father Patrick, pray for us

« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2010, 09:56:11 PM »

Dear Caleb,

If you want answers from people in the Eastern Cathoic Church, then the people of the forum at www.Byzcath.org will give you a broader base of replies from members of the ECC.
NMHS
Site Supporter

Jurisdiction: UOC

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2010, 10:34:58 PM »

Father,

Thanks, I will go and check it out.  I was just wondering if any of the EC would post what they know. 

Caleb
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: