Author Topic: those of us who understand Araic...  (Read 1091 times)

Offline Tikhon.of.Colorado

• Site Supporter
  • Archon
those of us who understand Araic...
« on: December 14, 2010, 12:57:54 AM »
are they really saying what the subtitles read?!  :'(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gi-c6lbFGC4&NR=1

Offline minasoliman

• Mr., Sir, Dude, Guy, Male, tr. Minas in Greek, Menes in white people Egyptologists :-P
  • Section Moderator
  • Hoplitarches
  • Strengthen O Lord the work of Your hands(Is 19:25)
Re: those of us who understand Araic...
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2010, 01:04:01 AM »
sadly, yes.

Vain existence can never exist, for "unless the LORD builds the house, the builders labor in vain." (Psalm 127)

If the faith is unchanged and rock solid, then the gates of Hades never prevailed in the end.

• Site Supporter
  • Archon
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2010, 01:05:33 AM »

• Site Supporter
  • Archon
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2010, 01:14:03 AM »
now, this is just scary!  I knew I never liked the Easter Bunny!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeii225G-HM&feature=related

Offline GabrieltheCelt

• Taxiarches
  • Faith: Eastern Orthodox OCA
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2010, 01:20:38 AM »
This is tame compared to what I used to hear my Islamic friends teach their children.  One day America will wake up, not to the sound of pretty birds, but to the muazzin's call to adhan (prayer). :)
"The Scots-Irish; Brewed in Scotland, bottled in Ireland, uncorked in America."  ~Scots-Irish saying

• Site Supporter
  • Archon
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2010, 09:19:03 AM »
This is tame compared to what I used to hear my Islamic friends teach their children.  One day America will wake up, not to the sound of pretty birds, but to the muazzin's call to adhan (prayer). :)

my priest went with his family to Serbia and he told me it's literally like that sometimes!  Lord, have mercy!

let's all rememberto pray for Islam, that her followers never gain that much power and influence!!!!! AMEN!

Online Alveus Lacuna

• Taxiarches
  • Faith: Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: OCA
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2010, 10:25:09 AM »
Hamas being a "terrorist" organization is a matter of perspective, and one that many civilized nations do not share with the Unites States. We helped to create the worst parts of this segment. These people are suffering and fighting to retain their dignity and a sense of power in a situation where they seem utterly dominated and hopeless.

Offline minasoliman

• Mr., Sir, Dude, Guy, Male, tr. Minas in Greek, Menes in white people Egyptologists :-P
  • Section Moderator
  • Hoplitarches
  • Strengthen O Lord the work of Your hands(Is 19:25)
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2010, 12:39:37 PM »
Hamas being a "terrorist" organization is a matter of perspective, and one that many civilized nations do not share with the Unites States. We helped to create the worst parts of this segment. These people are suffering and fighting to retain their dignity and a sense of power in a situation where they seem utterly dominated and hopeless.

True, I agree Israel is at some fault.  Hamas is also at fault, as it is a terrorist organization that takes advantage of the desperation of its people.
Vain existence can never exist, for "unless the LORD builds the house, the builders labor in vain." (Psalm 127)

If the faith is unchanged and rock solid, then the gates of Hades never prevailed in the end.