OrthodoxChristianity.net
November 28, 2014, 03:25:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: those of us who understand Araic...  (Read 918 times) Average Rating: 0
Tikhon.of.Colorado
Site Supporter
Archon

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: OCA

« on: December 14, 2010, 12:57:54 AM »

are they really saying what the subtitles read?!  Cry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gi-c6lbFGC4&NR=1

"It is true that I am not always faithful, but I never lose courage, I leave myself in the Arms of Our Lord." - St. Thérèse of Lisieux
minasoliman
Mr., Sir, Dude, Guy, Male, tr. Minas in Greek, Menes in white people Egyptologists :-P
Section Moderator
Toumarches

Faith: Oriental Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Coptic Orthodox Archdiocese of North America

Strengthen O Lord the work of Your hands(Is 19:25)

« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2010, 01:04:01 AM »

sadly, yes.

Vain existence can never exist, for "unless the LORD builds the house, the builders labor in vain." (Psalm 127)

If the faith is unchanged and rock solid, then the gates of Hades never prevailed in the end.
Tikhon.of.Colorado
Site Supporter
Archon

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2010, 01:05:33 AM »

sadly, yes.

Lord, have mercy!

"It is true that I am not always faithful, but I never lose courage, I leave myself in the Arms of Our Lord." - St. Thérèse of Lisieux
Tikhon.of.Colorado
Site Supporter
Archon

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2010, 01:14:03 AM »

now, this is just scary!  I knew I never liked the Easter Bunny!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeii225G-HM&feature=related

GabrieltheCelt
Hillbilly Extraordinaire
Taxiarches

Faith: Eastern Orthodox Christian

Chasin' down a Hoodoo...

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2010, 01:20:38 AM »

This is tame compared to what I used to hear my Islamic friends teach their children.  One day America will wake up, not to the sound of pretty birds, but to the muazzin's call to adhan (prayer). Smiley

"The Scots-Irish; Brewed in Scotland, bottled in Ireland, uncorked in America."  ~Scots-Irish saying
Tikhon.of.Colorado
Site Supporter
Archon

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2010, 09:19:03 AM »

This is tame compared to what I used to hear my Islamic friends teach their children.  One day America will wake up, not to the sound of pretty birds, but to the muazzin's call to adhan (prayer). Smiley

my priest went with his family to Serbia and he told me it's literally like that sometimes!  Lord, have mercy!

let's all rememberto pray for Islam, that her followers never gain that much power and influence!!!!! AMEN!

Alveus Lacuna
Taxiarches

« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2010, 10:25:09 AM »

Hamas being a "terrorist" organization is a matter of perspective, and one that many civilized nations do not share with the Unites States. We helped to create the worst parts of this segment. These people are suffering and fighting to retain their dignity and a sense of power in a situation where they seem utterly dominated and hopeless.
minasoliman
Mr., Sir, Dude, Guy, Male, tr. Minas in Greek, Menes in white people Egyptologists :-P
Section Moderator
Toumarches

Faith: Oriental Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Coptic Orthodox Archdiocese of North America

Strengthen O Lord the work of Your hands(Is 19:25)

« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2010, 12:39:37 PM »

Hamas being a "terrorist" organization is a matter of perspective, and one that many civilized nations do not share with the Unites States. We helped to create the worst parts of this segment. These people are suffering and fighting to retain their dignity and a sense of power in a situation where they seem utterly dominated and hopeless.

True, I agree Israel is at some fault.  Hamas is also at fault, as it is a terrorist organization that takes advantage of the desperation of its people.

Vain existence can never exist, for "unless the LORD builds the house, the builders labor in vain." (Psalm 127)

If the faith is unchanged and rock solid, then the gates of Hades never prevailed in the end.
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: