OrthodoxChristianity.net
April 16, 2014, 12:43:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The Rules page has been updated.  Please familiarize yourself with its contents!

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags CHAT Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Give thanks for blessings from God  (Read 60 times) Average Rating: 0
Sinful Hypocrite
Everyday I am critical of others. Every day I make similar mistakes. Every day I am a hypocrite.
OC.net guru

Faith: Greek Orthodox
Jurisdiction: "The Orthodox Church" by Bishop Kallistos Ware: "We know where the Church is but we cannot be sure where it is not; and so we must refrain from passing judgment on non-Orthodox Christians."

Great googly moogly!

« on: February 14, 2014, 06:36:24 PM »

I thought since I felt blessed today by God when I needed help, and without any effort on my part someone came like an Angel out of nowhere, he had no idea I needed help and he asked me to help him in turn for a few dollars which at that point I was in dire need .

I thought we should have a thread where we can thank God for the blessings we are given daily, and all we have to do is have a little faith.

Thank you Lord for answering my prayer even when I had little faith.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2014, 06:55:19 PM by Sinful Hypocrite » Logged

The Lord gathers his sheep, I fear I am a goat. Lord have mercy.

"A Christian is someone who follows and worships a perfectly good God who revealed his true face through the life, death and resurrection of Jesus of Nazareth.“
J Michael
Older than dirt; dumber than a box of rocks; colossally ignorant; a little crazy ;-)
Merarches

Faith: Byzantine Catholic

Lord, have mercy! I live under a rock. Alleluia!

« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2014, 07:26:01 PM »

Thank you, Lord, for hearing all my prayers (well, I'd like to believe you do, anyway  Undecided ) and answering the ones I need answered, even if I don't always hear or see your answer or like what it is when I do.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2014, 07:28:10 PM by J Michael » Logged

"May Thy Cross, O Lord, in which I seek refuge, be for me a bridge across the great river of fire.  May I pass along it to the habitation of life." ~St. Ephraim the Syrian
Asteriktos
Pegleg J
Protostrator

Faith: Like an arrow to the knee

Fear the Tooth

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2014, 07:46:06 PM »

I thank God for yesterday restoring my hope and willingness to live.  Smiley
J Michael
Older than dirt; dumber than a box of rocks; colossally ignorant; a little crazy ;-)
Merarches

Faith: Byzantine Catholic

Lord, have mercy! I live under a rock. Alleluia!

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2014, 07:48:39 PM »

I thank God for yesterday restoring my hope and willingness to live.  Smiley

I thank Him, too, for doing that for you. Wink

"May Thy Cross, O Lord, in which I seek refuge, be for me a bridge across the great river of fire.  May I pass along it to the habitation of life." ~St. Ephraim the Syrian
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: