OrthodoxChristianity.net
August 28, 2014, 11:09:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shepparton, Australia welcomes new Jacobite Syrian church  (Read 606 times) Average Rating: 0
biro
Excelsior
Site Supporter
Toumarches

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox

Και κλήρονομον δείξον με, ζωής της αιωνίου

fleem
« on: December 06, 2010, 10:00:36 PM »

St. Mary's Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Church in Shepparton, Australia has been open a short time, but is already enjoying a warm welcome by the community.

From the article:
Joining Reverend Father Boby Thomas for the ceremony was Bishop Poulose Mor Iranious, who visited to celebrate the launch of the church.

The church is the ninth congregation of the Jacobite Syrian Orthodox church in Australia and the second in Victoria.

(Please note: visitors to the news website should register if they wish to read the rest of the article.)

Charlie Rose: If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?

Fran Lebowitz: Everything. There is not one thing with which I am satisfied.

http://spcasuncoast.org/
deusveritasest
Taxiarches

Faith: None
Jurisdiction: None

« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2010, 10:06:02 PM »

Cool!

God grant them many years.

I stopped posting here in August 2011 because of stark disagreement with the policies of the administration and moderating team of the forums. If you desire, feel free to PM me, message me on Facebook (link in profile), or email me: cddombrowski@gmail.com
Tags: Jacobite Syrian  Indian Orthodox   Shepparton  Australia 
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: