Author Topic: Tab/Music Program...  (Read 1251 times)

Online Asteriktos

• Hypatos
Tab/Music Program...
« on: November 23, 2010, 02:30:56 AM »
I used to have a program that let you enter tablature into the program and it would synthesize what the music would sound like on a variety of different instruments, from a generic acoustic guitar to piano to orchestral instruments. I can't remember the name of the program, though. I do know that it was freeware at the time that I was using it several years ago (it even came with a CD I bought one time), though I'm not sure whether it still is available. Anyone have a clue what program I'm talking about (or know of a similar program)?
« Last Edit: November 23, 2010, 02:31:31 AM by Asteriktos »
"as [you've] informed us that respect chills love, it is natural to conclude that all your pretty flights arise from your pampered sensibility; and that, vain of this fancied preeminence of organs, you foster every emotion till the fumes, mounting to your brain, dispel the sober suggestions of reason. It is not in this view surprising that when you should argue you become impassioned, and that reflection inflames your imagination instead of enlightening your understanding." - Mary Wollstonecraft

Online Asteriktos

• Hypatos
Re: Tab/Music Program...
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2010, 03:04:30 AM »
Nevermind, I found it, it was Power Tab :)
"as [you've] informed us that respect chills love, it is natural to conclude that all your pretty flights arise from your pampered sensibility; and that, vain of this fancied preeminence of organs, you foster every emotion till the fumes, mounting to your brain, dispel the sober suggestions of reason. It is not in this view surprising that when you should argue you become impassioned, and that reflection inflames your imagination instead of enlightening your understanding." - Mary Wollstonecraft

Offline biro

• Site Supporter
  • Stratopedarches
  • Excelsior
Re: Tab/Music Program...
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2010, 01:41:18 PM »
That's pretty neat.   :)  I miss the tab sites that were online a few years ago. They were taken away because of copyright problems. I'm glad there's something else now.  :)
My only weakness is, well, never mind