OrthodoxChristianity.net
September 18, 2014, 07:50:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tab/Music Program...  (Read 383 times) Average Rating: 0
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« on: November 23, 2010, 02:30:56 AM »

I used to have a program that let you enter tablature into the program and it would synthesize what the music would sound like on a variety of different instruments, from a generic acoustic guitar to piano to orchestral instruments. I can't remember the name of the program, though. I do know that it was freeware at the time that I was using it several years ago (it even came with a CD I bought one time), though I'm not sure whether it still is available. Anyone have a clue what program I'm talking about (or know of a similar program)?
« Last Edit: November 23, 2010, 02:31:31 AM by Asteriktos » Logged

Yes, yes, youth is wasted on the young. And so is accumulated experience wasted on the old, the positives of modernism wasted on moderns, the beauty of Christianity wasted on Christians, the utility of scholarship wasted on scholars, and on and on.
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2010, 03:04:30 AM »

Nevermind, I found it, it was Power Tab Smiley

Yes, yes, youth is wasted on the young. And so is accumulated experience wasted on the old, the positives of modernism wasted on moderns, the beauty of Christianity wasted on Christians, the utility of scholarship wasted on scholars, and on and on.
biro
Excelsior
Site Supporter
Toumarches

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox

Και κλήρονομον δείξον με, ζωής της αιωνίου

fleem
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2010, 01:41:18 PM »

That's pretty neat.   Smiley  I miss the tab sites that were online a few years ago. They were taken away because of copyright problems. I'm glad there's something else now.  Smiley

Charlie Rose: If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?

Fran Lebowitz: Everything. There is not one thing with which I am satisfied.

http://spcasuncoast.org/
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: