OrthodoxChristianity.net
July 29, 2014, 11:04:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A note on post moderation  (Read 344 times) Average Rating: 0
Wyatt
Archon

Faith: Catholic

« on: November 23, 2010, 03:01:36 AM »

I have discovered from being on post moderation that when my posts are finally approved, it doesn't bump the thread up nor does it show that I have posted there. I am mentioning this specifically because I have posted in the EC vs. EO canon thread and it does not appear that I have. The only way you can tell is if you actually click on the thread and scroll down then you can see my post.
Entscheidungsproblem
Formerly Friul & Nebelpfade
Protokentarchos

Faith: Machine God

« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2010, 03:30:54 AM »

The Visual Warnings Mod is what allows this forum to have the "Warning", "Moderated", "Muted", and "Banned" statuses since SMF 1.1.10 does not natively support this feature.  Unfortunately, this means there are a few hiccups (including the one you mentioned).  Issues like this will be corrected in SMF 2.0.

As a result of a thousand million years of evolution, the universe is becoming conscious of itself, able to understand something of its past history and its possible future.
-- Sir Julian Sorell Huxley FRS
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: