OrthodoxChristianity.net
October 30, 2014, 08:10:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The recent visit of HH abune Paulos to Egypt  (Read 430 times) Average Rating: 0
copticmind

Faith: Coptic Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Patriarchate of Alexandria

GeorgeFahim
« on: November 21, 2010, 07:07:01 PM »

I have just read a brief piece of news about this visit that ended today. All I know now, that it was a short visit and HH Abune Paulos celebrated the Liturgy in St. Marks Cathedral in Cairo while HH Pope Shenouda participated too in the Liturgy.
I wonder if this was recorded, it would be awesome to get hold of such recording..
I also tried to find more information about the visit but with no success, does anyone know more about this visit??
BTW, Today (21st of Nov), the two churches celebrated a feast in honor of the Archangel Michael, the head of the hosts of heaven, may his intercessions be with us all.

Ⲡⲁϭⲟⲓⲥ Ⲓⲏⲥ Ⲡⲭⲥ ⳿ⲡϣⲏⲣⲓ ⳿ⲙ⳿Ⲫⲛⲟⲩϯ ⲛⲁⲓ ⲛⲏⲓ ⲁⲛⲟⲕ ⲡⲓⲣⲉϥⲉⲣⲛⲟⲃⲓ
يا ربي يسوع المسيح ابن الله ارحمني أنا الخاطئ
Tags: HH Abune Paulos  HH Pope Shenouda  Coptic Orthodox  Ethiopian Orthodox Tewahedo  Archangel Michael 
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: