Author Topic: Computer programmer creates 'tour' of Kazakhstan cathedral  (Read 465 times)

Offline biro

• Excelsior
  • Site Supporter
  • Hoplitarches
  • Leave me alone, I was only singing
    • Alaska Volcanoes
  • Faith: Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: GOAA
Computer programmer creates 'tour' of Kazakhstan cathedral
« on: November 05, 2010, 09:49:26 PM »
Sergey Moroz, a 24-year-old computer programmer from Almaty, Kazakhstan, has designed an online tour of Zenkov Cathedral. The tour can be accessed here. Zenkov is also known as Ascension Cathedral.

From the article:
Moroz said he created the virtual tour because “I like the building and wanted others to share my passion for it.”

:)
« Last Edit: November 05, 2010, 09:49:59 PM by biro »
He will come again with glory to judge the living and the dead. His kingdom will have no end.

--

And if I seem a little strange, well, that's because I am

Offline stashko

• Protokentarchos
  • Wonderworking Sitka Icon
Re: Computer programmer creates 'tour' of Kazakhstan cathedral
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2010, 05:31:01 PM »
Sergey Moroz, a 24-year-old computer programmer from Almaty, Kazakhstan, has designed an online tour of Zenkov Cathedral. The tour can be accessed here. Zenkov is also known as Ascension Cathedral.

From the article:
Moroz said he created the virtual tour because “I like the building and wanted others to share my passion for it.”

:)

The video didn't show the inside of the cathedral  only the out side...Still  it was nice Thanks for Sharing....... ;D
« Last Edit: November 06, 2010, 05:32:01 PM by stashko »
ГОСПОДЕ ГОСПОДЕ ,ПОГЛЕДАЈ СА НЕБА ,ДОЂИ И ПОСЕТИ ТВОЈ ВИНОГРАД ТВОЈА ДЕСНИЦА ПОСАДИЛА АМИН АМИН.