OrthodoxChristianity.net
April 23, 2014, 05:12:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The Rules page has been updated.  Please familiarize yourself with its contents!

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 »  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Has there or will there ever be Catholic moderation on OC.net?  (Read 6440 times) Average Rating: 0
Deacon Lance
Archon

Faith: Byzantine Catholic
Jurisdiction: Archeparchy of Pittsburgh

Liturgy at Mt. St. Macrina Pilgrimage

« Reply #45 on: November 01, 2010, 08:22:37 PM »

It is not explicitly stated but the degree to which you are allowed to participate on this site is established as inherently less than an EO and OO; the logical conclusion of this is that you are regarded as a second class citizen or a non-citizen.

Since I can participate as much as anyone here, moderating being different than participating, I'll take the above as your own asnine assessment unless mods or admins state otherwise.

My cromulent posts embiggen this forum.
PeterTheAleut
The Right Blowhard Peter the Furtive of Yetts O'Muckhart
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: OCA

EXTERMINATE!

« Reply #46 on: November 01, 2010, 08:24:41 PM »

deusveritasest,

Do you think that it might be wise for you to try being a bit more diplomatic on this thread? You're not exactly representing this forum nor yourself all that well here with your usual show of blunt, tactless forthrightness.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2010, 08:26:20 PM by PeterTheAleut » Logged
deusveritasest
Taxiarches

Faith: None
Jurisdiction: None

« Reply #47 on: November 01, 2010, 08:24:53 PM »

It is not explicitly stated but the degree to which you are allowed to participate on this site is established as inherently less than an EO and OO; the logical conclusion of this is that you are regarded as a second class citizen or a non-citizen.

Since I can participate as much as anyone here, moderating being different than participating, I'll take the above as your own asnine assessment unless mods or admins state otherwise.

You are not allowed to have your own forum.
You are not allowed to have moderators from your faith.
You are not allowed to propagate your faith.

None of that appears to you to be a limitation in the degree to which you can participate compared to the EO and OO?

I stopped posting here in August 2011 because of stark disagreement with the policies of the administration and moderating team of the forums. If you desire, feel free to PM me, message me on Facebook (link in profile), or email me: cddombrowski@gmail.com
PeterTheAleut
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

EXTERMINATE!

« Reply #48 on: November 01, 2010, 08:27:26 PM »

None of that appears to you to be a limitation in the degree to which you can participate compared to the EO and OO?
IOW, chill out, back off, and let us more PC type handle this thorny issue. police
« Last Edit: November 01, 2010, 08:28:29 PM by PeterTheAleut » Logged
Deacon Lance
Archon

« Reply #49 on: November 01, 2010, 08:32:13 PM »

Indeed.  We still treat second-class citizens like humans, instead of casting them off like unwanted leeches (as we've found ourselves treated in encounters elsewhere on the 'net).

I'm no fan of CAF, but in fairness Roman/Eastern Catholics would be banned from here if they were proselytizing.

deusveritasest
Taxiarches

Faith: None
Jurisdiction: None

« Reply #50 on: November 01, 2010, 08:34:34 PM »

Indeed.  We still treat second-class citizens like humans, instead of casting them off like unwanted leeches (as we've found ourselves treated in encounters elsewhere on the 'net).

I'm no fan of CAF, but in fairness Roman/Eastern Catholics would be banned from here if they were proselytizing.

It depends on what you mean by proselytism. If you won people over simply because of witnessing to your faith and people on here found it attractive and as a consequence of the information you provided decided to convert, I don't think you would be banned. I can't say the same thing about CAF.

I stopped posting here in August 2011 because of stark disagreement with the policies of the administration and moderating team of the forums. If you desire, feel free to PM me, message me on Facebook (link in profile), or email me: cddombrowski@gmail.com
theistgal
Byzantine (Ruthenian) Catholic gadfly
Site Supporter
Archon

Faith: Follower of Jesus Christ
Jurisdiction: Byzantine Catholic

don't even go there!

« Reply #51 on: November 01, 2010, 08:38:37 PM »

This entire thread is just making me feel depressed. Sad

"Sometimes, you just gotta say, 'OK, I still have nine live, two-headed animals' and move on.'' (owner of Coney Island freak show, upon learning he'd been outbid on a 5-legged puppy)
Deacon Lance
Archon

« Reply #52 on: November 01, 2010, 08:38:58 PM »

There is an Orthodox-Catholic forum, I wouldn't expect anything more.
The admins are free to choose whom they want to moderate on this forum as on any forum.
Honest and charitable participation are all the propogation my faith should need.

No.

ialmisry
There's nothing John of Damascus can't answer
Hypatos

Faith: جامعي Arab confesssing the Orthodox Faith of the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church
Jurisdiction: Antioch (for now), but my heart belongs to Alexandria

« Reply #53 on: November 01, 2010, 08:50:53 PM »

LOL. Look up Alfred Persson, and see how much we put up with proselytizing.

Question a friend, perhaps he did not do it; but if he did anything so that he may do it no more.
A hasty quarrel kindles fire,
and urgent strife sheds blood.
If you blow on a spark, it will glow;
if you spit on it, it will be put out;
                           and both come out of your mouth
Paisius
High Elder

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Multi-Jurisdictional

Reframed

« Reply #54 on: November 01, 2010, 09:39:05 PM »

So I guess that is the fundamental difference between Catholicism vs. EO and OO...love versus no love.

Now that's one of the most ridiculous statements I've heard in a while.

The difference is neither I nor most other Catholics are anti-EO or anti-OO. Heck, we even let the EO Commune in our Churches. We are charitable and loving to them yet they scoff at us and treat us like we are garbage.

Have you taken a look at Fish Eaters lately?
« Last Edit: November 01, 2010, 11:45:44 PM by Schultz » Logged

"Is it really true that political self-interest is nobler somehow than economic self-interest?" - Milton Friedman
theistgal
Site Supporter
Archon

don't even go there!

« Reply #55 on: November 01, 2010, 10:29:10 PM »

Paisius, PLEASE modify your post above!  You have attributed a rather offensive quote to me which I most definitely did NOT say!!  Sad

"Sometimes, you just gotta say, 'OK, I still have nine live, two-headed animals' and move on.'' (owner of Coney Island freak show, upon learning he'd been outbid on a 5-legged puppy)
Wyatt
Archon

Faith: Catholic

« Reply #56 on: November 01, 2010, 10:46:24 PM »

Paisius, PLEASE modify your post above!  You have attributed a rather offensive quote to me which I most definitely did NOT say!!  Sad

Offensive to whom, the Eastern Orthodox? Perhaps I will quit being offensive when they start showing a bit more concern for being respectful to us.
theistgal
Site Supporter
Archon

don't even go there!

« Reply #57 on: November 01, 2010, 11:13:40 PM »

The difference is neither I nor most other Catholics are anti-EO or anti-OO. Heck, we even let the EO Commune in our Churches. We are charitable and loving to them yet they scoff at us and treat us like we are garbage.

Paisius - I did NOT say the quote you have attributed to me above, starting with the words "The difference is neither I nor most other Catholics ... "

Wyatt - I was not speaking to you.

Paisius
High Elder

Reframed

« Reply #58 on: November 01, 2010, 11:16:08 PM »

Paisius - I did NOT say the quote you have attributed to me above, starting with the words "The difference is neither I nor most other Catholics ... "

Wyatt - I was not speaking to you.

Good grief I'm sorry. I was trying to cut out the embedded post and made a mistake. I'll pm a mod immediately and have it fixed.

"Is it really true that political self-interest is nobler somehow than economic self-interest?" - Milton Friedman
theistgal
Site Supporter
Archon

don't even go there!

« Reply #59 on: November 01, 2010, 11:24:39 PM »

Thanks.  Sorry if I overreacted, it's been one of those Mondays. Sad

Paisius
High Elder

Reframed

« Reply #60 on: November 01, 2010, 11:33:32 PM »

Well I'm sorry I did it. Either way it will be fixed soon.  Smiley

Schultz
Christian. Guitarist. Zymurgist. Librarian.
Taxiarches

Scion of the McKeesport Becks.

« Reply #61 on: November 01, 2010, 11:46:36 PM »

Quotes fixed.  Please carry on, folks!

-Schultz.
Orthodox-Catholic Discussion moderator

"Hearing a nun's confession is like being stoned to death with popcorn." --Abp. Fulton Sheen
theistgal
Site Supporter
Archon

don't even go there!

« Reply #62 on: November 02, 2010, 12:09:48 AM »

Thanks - hey, you treat us second class citizens pretty nice! Cheesy

Schultz
Christian. Guitarist. Zymurgist. Librarian.
Taxiarches

Scion of the McKeesport Becks.

« Reply #63 on: November 02, 2010, 12:16:05 AM »

Since it is apparently my work product that is being critiqued here, I feel I should respond in some way, but it's not going to be tonight.  I am hopped up on cold medicine in an effort to stave off a wicked attack of sinusitis that had to happen, of course, while I was on a mini-vacation with my dear wife.  I am starting to feel better and, when I do and have the mental acuity to respond, I will.

"Hearing a nun's confession is like being stoned to death with popcorn." --Abp. Fulton Sheen
Jetavan
Most Humble Servant of Pan-Vespuccian and Holocenic Hominids
Taxiarches

Faith: Christic
Jurisdiction: Dixie

Barlaam and Josaphat

« Reply #64 on: November 02, 2010, 09:55:27 AM »

It's Election Season. Wink

If you will, you can become all flame.
Extra caritatem nulla salus.
In order to become whole, take the "I" out of "holiness".
सर्वभूतहित
Ἄνω σχῶμεν τὰς καρδίας
"Those who say religion has nothing to do with politics do not know what religion is." -- Mohandas Gandhi
Y dduw bo'r diolch.
Papist
Patriarch of Pontification
Toumarches

Jurisdiction: Byzantine

Truth, Justice, and the American way!

« Reply #65 on: November 02, 2010, 12:38:07 PM »

We need a Orthodox Moderator On catholic Answers Forum ..Because the Catholic mods Are Banning the orthodox Posters....
That's because the Orthodox were causing trouble, gaining converts and such. Wink
Actually, it was because some of the EOs were very rude guests.

Note Papist's influence from the tyrannical monarchism of traditional papism .
elijahmaria
Taxiarches

« Reply #66 on: November 02, 2010, 12:43:02 PM »

Really?  Ever heard of James Likoudis?  A *very* anti-EO traditionalist RC, and there are plenty of others like him.

And the fact that the RC allows EOs to commune means little since the EOs themselves generally scorn the whole concept.

Difficulty with this response is that the people you set out as exemplars would not be caught dead on a Forum like this one.  In fact there are few seriously talented and faithful Catholics who would.  

So you get the seekers, who don't count in this question, and the ones truly dedicated to east-west relations, who are stupid enough to think there might be common ground,  and the loons.

Takes a strange sort of psyche to abandon one's self to abuse day to day   laugh

stashko
Protokentarchos

Faith: ИСТОЧНИ ПРАВОСЛАВНИ СРБИН
Jurisdiction: Non Ecumenist Free Serbian Orthodox Church

Wonderworking Sitka Icon

« Reply #67 on: November 02, 2010, 12:48:28 PM »

Whats your excuse....
Didn't they ban you from there as well,was it for being rude as you claim that against the  orthodox ........ Grin
I remember your posts from there, you attacked Holy Orthodoxy with gusto...... Grin

We need a Orthodox Moderator On catholic Answers Forum ..Because the Catholic mods Are Banning the orthodox Posters....
That's because the Orthodox were causing trouble, gaining converts and such. Wink

ГОСПОДЕ ГОСПОДЕ ,ПОГЛЕДАЈ СА НЕБА ,ДОЂИ И ПОСЕТИ ТВОЈ ВИНОГРАД ТВОЈА ДЕСНИЦА ПОСАДИЛА АМИН АМИН.
Papist
Toumarches

« Reply #68 on: November 02, 2010, 12:53:10 PM »

Whats your excuse....
Didn't they ban you from there as well,was it for being rude as you claim that against the  orthodox ........ Grin
I remember your posts from there, you attacked Holy Orthodoxy with gusto...... Grin

Actually, I was banned, back before the EOs were actually moderated. In the dark days, when the old moderator wouldn't allow Catholics to stand up for their faith, but allowed EOs to trample all over the Catholic Church. Then there was a change. I am confident that if I were to be on the forum today, now that we have the reasonable moderators who banned the very rude EOs, I would still be posting.

ialmisry
Hypatos

Faith: جامعي Arab confesssing the Orthodox Faith of the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church

« Reply #69 on: November 02, 2010, 12:53:47 PM »

So I guess that is the fundamental difference between Catholicism vs. EO and OO...love versus no love.

Now that's one of the most ridiculous statements I've heard in a while.

Have you taken a look at Fish Eaters lately?
LOL. Wyatt's fishing for minnows here and they swallow whales there.

Question a friend, perhaps he did not do it; but if he did anything so that he may do it no more.
theistgal
Site Supporter
Archon

don't even go there!

« Reply #70 on: November 02, 2010, 01:02:10 PM »

"Lo, those Christians, how they love one another!"

ialmisry
Hypatos

« Reply #71 on: November 02, 2010, 01:02:44 PM »

Thanks - hey, you treat us second class citizens pretty nice! Cheesy

Also thou shalt not oppress a stranger: for ye know the heart of a stranger, seeing ye were strangers in the land of Egypt. Exodus 23:9.

Wyatt
Archon

« Reply #72 on: November 02, 2010, 01:05:17 PM »

I browsed CAF the other day and I saw some discussions that Eastern Orthodox Christians were joining in and it seemed to remain civil. That is a good sign.
stashko
Protokentarchos

Faith: ИСТОЧНИ ПРАВОСЛАВНИ СРБИН
Jurisdiction: Non Ecumenist Free Serbian Orthodox Church

Wonderworking Sitka Icon

« Reply #73 on: November 02, 2010, 01:23:44 PM »

But it was a eastern christian sub -forum for orthodox and eastern catholics ,Roman Catholics like you would come in and try to put us in our place by showing us the error of our ways, but to no avail ,so things got heated , Plus a few Catholics saw the errors of there belief and converted to the Orthodox Faith ..... Grin

Whats your excuse....

Actually, I was banned, back before the EOs were actually moderated. In the dark days, when the old moderator wouldn't allow Catholics to stand up for their faith, but allowed EOs to trample all over the Catholic Church. Then there was a change. I am confident that if I were to be on the forum today, now that we have the reasonable moderators who banned the very rude EOs, I would still be posting.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2010, 01:44:34 PM by stashko » Logged

ГОСПОДЕ ГОСПОДЕ ,ПОГЛЕДАЈ СА НЕБА ,ДОЂИ И ПОСЕТИ ТВОЈ ВИНОГРАД ТВОЈА ДЕСНИЦА ПОСАДИЛА АМИН АМИН.
Michał Kalina
Stratopedarches

« Reply #74 on: November 02, 2010, 01:27:03 PM »

Offensive to whom, the Eastern Orthodox? Perhaps I will quit being offensive when they start showing a bit more concern for being respectful to us.

No one forces you to stay here. If you feel persecuted, you can quit. Surprisingly not everyone from your confession feels that way, so maybe it's not about "the disrespect torwards the Catholics" but reactions of particular members?

Disclaimer: I wrote it as a student from Poland, not as a moderator.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2010, 01:31:32 PM by Michał Kalina » Logged

Byzantinism
no longer posting here
Wyatt
Archon

« Reply #75 on: November 02, 2010, 01:35:42 PM »

No one forces you to stay here. If you feel persecuted, you can quit. Surprisingly not everyone from your confession feels that way, so maybe it's not about "the disrespect torwards the Catholics" but reactions of particular members?
There's more than a few of us who feel persecuted. I just happen to be the one shouting the loudest right now. Plus, why would I leave after being persecuted? If anything, that makes me want to stay all the more, lest you guys have something to boast about (i.e. Woohoo! We ran off another evil Roman heretic!).
« Last Edit: November 02, 2010, 01:35:57 PM by Wyatt » Logged
Papist
Toumarches

« Reply #76 on: November 02, 2010, 01:47:05 PM »

But it was a eastern christian sub -forum for orthodox and eastern catholics ,Roman Catholics like you would come in and try to put us in our place by showing us the error of our ways, but to no avail ,so things got heated , Plus a few Catholics saw the errors of there belief and converted to the Orthodox Faith ..... Grin

Whats your excuse....

We did a pretty good job putting you in your place.  Grin

PeterTheAleut
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

EXTERMINATE!

« Reply #77 on: November 02, 2010, 02:09:59 PM »

This isn't the place to rehash what happened on CAF, so let's knock off that tangent and get back to the topic of the OP. Thank you.
PeterTheAleut
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

EXTERMINATE!

« Reply #78 on: November 02, 2010, 02:11:15 PM »

There's more than a few of us who feel persecuted. I just happen to be the one shouting the loudest right now. Plus, why would I leave after being persecuted? If anything, that makes me want to stay all the more, lest you guys have something to boast about (i.e. Woohoo! We ran off another evil Roman heretic!).
If there are others who feel persecuted as you say, would you be willing to let them speak for themselves? Maybe then we can get a real number.
Iconodule
Uranopolitan
Taxiarches

Jurisdiction: OCA (Diocese of Eastern Pennsylvania)

"My god is greater."

« Reply #79 on: November 02, 2010, 02:15:41 PM »

Stashko, if you were one of the banned Orthodox, I can easily see why they would have done it.

"A riddle or the cricket's cry
Is to doubt a fit reply." - William Blake

Quote from: Byron
Just ignore iconotools delusions. He is the biggest multiculturalist globalist there is due to his unfortunate background.
Papist
Toumarches

« Reply #80 on: November 02, 2010, 02:16:54 PM »

If there are others who feel persecuted as you say, would you be willing to let them speak for themselves? Maybe then we can get a real number.
I would say that most of the moderators here are great. However, Peter, there are times when I have felt that you, as a moderator have picked on me. Though, I never have felt that it was worth my time to pursue the issue. I mean, I'm a guest here.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2010, 02:17:32 PM by Papist » Logged

Fr. George
formerly "Cleveland"
Administrator
Stratopedarches

Faith: Orthodox (Catholic) Christian
Jurisdiction: GOA - Metropolis of Pittsburgh

May the Lord bless you and keep you always!

« Reply #81 on: November 02, 2010, 02:28:42 PM »

I'm sure people were being respectful, even in disagreement, before you started with rhetoric like, "So I guess that is the fundamental difference between Catholicism vs. EO and OO...love versus no love. "

"The man who doesn't read good books has no advantage over the one who can't read them." Mark Twain
---------------------
Ordained on 17 & 18-Oct 2009. Please forgive me if earlier posts are poorly worded or incorrect in any way.
HandmaidenofGod
Archon

Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Ukrainian Orthodox Church of the USA (Ecumenical Patriarch)

O Holy St. Demetrius pray to God for us!

« Reply #82 on: November 02, 2010, 02:38:40 PM »

I browsed CAF the other day and I saw some discussions that Eastern Orthodox Christians were joining in and it seemed to remain civil. That is a good sign.

I resent the implication that activity on a particular forum on the internet is a reflection on Orthodoxy and relations between the Eastern Orthodox, Oriental Orthodox, and Roman Catholic Churches as a whole.

As a person who has participated in a joint prayer service between the Greek Orthodox Cathedral and Roman Catholic Cathedral in Atlanta, GA, I don't appreciate the sentiment that ALL Orthodox Christians are hostile towards the Church of Rome. This is simply not true.

While there are individuals on this forum who have stated less than loving sentiments towards our Catholic friends, that is not indicative of how all of us feel. As anyone who has spent any time on any internet forums should know, the participants of the forum are not necessarily reflecting the views of the larger population. If one was to actually GO to an Orthodox parish and survey the parishioners, you would find that most do NOT harbor ill feelings towards the Catholic Church, and actually do hope and pray for a reunification at some point.

I know you may find this hard to believe Wyatt, but most of us do not spend our time making snarky comments about the Catholic Church. Rather, most of us are spending our time trying to work out our salvation with fear and trembling. Furthermore, as far as apologetics go, whenever I am explaining my Orthodox faith to those unfamiliar with the Church, I usually spend the first half of the discussion defending Catholicism, and the second half of the discussion explaining how Orthodoxy is different from Catholicism. So rather than persecuting the Catholic Church, quite often you will find Orthodox Christians as one of her great defenders.

I am sorry that you have been offended by the actions of a few, but please realize that a few bad apples don't spoil the whole bunch.

"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope." Jer 29:11
Sinful Hypocrite
Everyday I am critical of others. Every day I make similar mistakes. Every day I am a hypocrite.
OC.net guru

Faith: Greek Orthodox
Jurisdiction: "The Orthodox Church" by Bishop Kallistos Ware: "We know where the Church is but we cannot be sure where it is not; and so we must refrain from passing judgment on non-Orthodox Christians."

Great googly moogly!

« Reply #83 on: November 02, 2010, 03:09:35 PM »

Jesus said he came not to bring peace but division.<< Luke 12:51 >>

New International Version (©1984)
Do you think I came to bring peace on earth? No, I tell you, but division.

But I also think he was not meaning between two who have faith in him as Christians . I know that we have more to be together over than apart.We are all one nation of christians

Personally I have been in freinds weddings where I took communion in a Catholic church and my Orthodox preist would tell me I should not but I believe I will not be held accountable for that by Jesus on judgement day .
<< John 11:52 >>

New International Version (©1984)
and not only for that nation but also for the scattered children of God, to bring them together and make them one.

I Pasted this from Matthew Henry's last paragraph for John 11:52
The conversion of souls is the gathering of them to Christ as their ruler and refuge; and he died to effect this. By dying he purchased them to himself, and the gift of the Holy Ghost for them: his love in dying for believers should unite them closely together.

I will continue to celebrate with any and all Christians as much as I can even though I may not always be welcome or following my official church doctrine.

The Lord gathers his sheep, I fear I am a goat. Lord have mercy.

"A Christian is someone who follows and worships a perfectly good God who revealed his true face through the life, death and resurrection of Jesus of Nazareth.“
Jetavan
Most Humble Servant of Pan-Vespuccian and Holocenic Hominids
Taxiarches

Faith: Christic
Jurisdiction: Dixie

Barlaam and Josaphat

« Reply #84 on: November 02, 2010, 03:50:37 PM »

I will continue to celebrate with any and all Christians as much as I can....
Even Mormons?

If you will, you can become all flame.
Extra caritatem nulla salus.
In order to become whole, take the "I" out of "holiness".
सर्वभूतहित
Ἄνω σχῶμεν τὰς καρδίας
"Those who say religion has nothing to do with politics do not know what religion is." -- Mohandas Gandhi
Y dduw bo'r diolch.
Aindriú
Faster! Funnier!
Protokentarchos

Faith: Cynical
Jurisdiction: Vestibule of Hell

« Reply #85 on: November 02, 2010, 03:54:29 PM »

Even Mormons?

Bold.

I'm going to need this.
Alveus Lacuna
Taxiarches

Jurisdiction: Serbian

« Reply #86 on: November 02, 2010, 03:59:17 PM »

Even Mormons?

Bold.

And what is his criteria for determining what constitutes genuine Christianity?
« Last Edit: November 02, 2010, 03:59:44 PM by Alveus Lacuna » Logged
elijahmaria
Taxiarches

« Reply #87 on: November 02, 2010, 04:15:30 PM »

I'm sure people were being respectful, even in disagreement, before you started with rhetoric like, "So I guess that is the fundamental difference between Catholicism vs. EO and OO...love versus no love. "

laugh  I think Wyatt was thinking of many things here that are passed over as though they really are all right to say and do.  Not just this moment. 

It seems to me that the Catholics here should take a page out of Deacon Lance's book.  Post only that which is factual and do not pretend that we are all friends and try to get chatty.  Ignore the provocations and keep posting what is real as succinctly as possible.

M.

elijahmaria
Taxiarches

« Reply #88 on: November 02, 2010, 04:18:29 PM »

Since it is apparently my work product that is being critiqued here, I feel I should respond in some way, but it's not going to be tonight.  I am hopped up on cold medicine in an effort to stave off a wicked attack of sinusitis that had to happen, of course, while I was on a mini-vacation with my dear wife.  I am starting to feel better and, when I do and have the mental acuity to respond, I will.

I pray that you feel better. 

From my point of view, under the circumstances, I think you do a good job here Schultz, and we should all be happy to have you as moderator of this section of the Forum.  It's a stinky job some days, I am absolutely certain of that.

So thank you very much for your attention and good work.

Mary

elijahmaria
Taxiarches

« Reply #89 on: November 02, 2010, 04:23:14 PM »

Dear Wyatt,

Be at peace.  There will never be Catholic moderators on this Forum.  I would not expect it.  Some things in this world must simply be what they are and we must not try to make them something they are not, neither by reason nor by force.

Best advertising for Catholics is kindness in the face of unkindness and false witness.

Mary

Tags:
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 »  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: