OrthodoxChristianity.net
November 25, 2014, 07:41:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Birthday Greetings to His Holiness Baselius Dydimos I  (Read 423 times) Average Rating: 0
theorthodoxchurch
georgy

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Orthodox Syrian Church of the East (Indian Orthodox Church)

georgy

« on: October 28, 2010, 10:24:35 AM »

+MANY YEARS TO HIS HOLINESS+

His Holiness Baselios Marthoma Didymus I, Catholicos of the East and Malankara Metropolitan is the 90th prelate seated on The Apostolic Throne of St. Thomas. He is the 7th Catholicos in Malankara after the establishment of the Catholicate here in 1912 and the 20th Malankara Metropolitan.

Primate of Indian Orthodox Church

Kottayam/India: His Holiness Baselius Dydimos I celebrates his 90th birthday on October 29,2010. Catholicose will celebrate Holy Qurbana at Parumala Church, Kerala, India at 7.30 am, where other Diocesan Metropolitans will assist His Holiness with the celebrations. This will be followed by a felicitation meeting at 11 am at the Parumala Seminary Auditorium, where 90 deserving girls will be given financial assistance towards their marriage.

Panakkadu Haidaraali Shihaab Thangal will inaugurate the meeting. Catholicose Elect Metropolitan H. B. Paulos Mar Milithios will preside over the meeting.Most of the Orthodox churches in the Arabian Gulf will also celebrate the birthday after Holy Qurbana since October 29 falls on a Friday.

Click here to learn more
http://theorthodoxchurch.info/blog/news/2010/10/birthday-greetings-to-his-holiness-baselius-dydimos-i/#comments
biro
Excelsior
Site Supporter
Warned
Toumarches

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox

fleem
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2010, 12:06:49 PM »

Many years.   angel

Charlie Rose: "If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?"

Fran Lebowitz: "Everything. There is not one thing with which I am satisified."

spcasuncoast.org
Tags: Indian Orthodox  Birthday  Oriental Orthodox  Malankara  india 
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: