OrthodoxChristianity.net
October 01, 2014, 11:05:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Blasphemous and Heretical Musings of a Self-Styled Deity Claiming Unity of Belief Between Christianity and Hinduism  (Read 101151 times) Average Rating: 0
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1665 on: January 15, 2011, 02:50:36 AM »

Impossible!
For a plain yellow pumpkin to become a golden carriage
Impossible!
For a plain country bumpkin and a prince to join in marriage
And four white mice can never become white horses
Such folderol and fiddle-de-dee
Of courses!
Impossible!

But the world is full of zanies and fools
Who don't believe in sensible rules
And don't believe what sensible people say
And because these dull and dewy-eyed dopes
Keep building up impossible hopes
Impossible things are happening every day!

Oh blind bull hear GOD in Human form today!!!

Sadhana means attaining the grace of the Lord in human form by serving Him.  Sadhana (Spiritual effort) without Guru is like a blind bull running in the field through out the night  and was unable to reach the village since the farmer guide is not  associated  with it.  Guru means He who removes the ignorance and shows the right path.  Without Guru you will be wasting lot of energy and lot of time without reaching the goal.  If you recognize the Lord in human form and serve Him like Hanuman and Gopikas you can attain the highest fruit.  All this is known only through the preaching of the Guru.  If you are serving the statues you will end in misery only like Tyagaraja.  The blind bull spends all its energy through out the night without any use.  Had it been in the hand of a guide it could have reached the village in ten minutes by spending very little energy in walking.  (Swami sang the following song spontaneously here). 

Oh! Blind horse ! – Hear the Guru |

You don’t see the way – But you are running with vigor ||

How many wives – How many husbands – How many Sons and How many daughters ---- You had for the past millions of births!
Don’t be trapped by the sweet words and sweet love of these family members |

They are your real enemies in your Sadhana--You have stolen their money in the previous birth and they have come now to get it from you with interest ||

They have come not only to collect their loans – but also to revenge upon you--By spoiling your Sadhana ||

Your energy and time are limited – they cannot save you when the death attacks you |

They will leave you after their revenge--They have come to you for food and shelter – Help them as per your duty |

But be brief with them without wasting time and energy ||

Hear Me, See Me, Speak about Me and Think about Me only |

Your senses caught by these bonds will not allow you to come to Me-----The blind bull ran and ran through out the night and was in the field only----It was dissociated from the guide – Therefore catch the Guru at once ||

Holy Jesus told in the Bible that if one does not hate his family members he cannot become His disciple.  I am explaining the reason of His statement.  Your family attracts you by love and becomes an obstacle for your love on the Lord.
  Guru is very important in Sadhana.  Nobody is more than Guru (Na Guroradhikam, Guru Saakshat Para Brahma).  You must not limit the service by serving the Guru personally only.  You must digest His preaching.  Can you pass the examination if you have paid the fees regularly to the teacher?  But today the Guru is concentrating on the fees but not on the student.  http://www.esnips.com/doc/0db8a6ba-102a-4380-9230-7b6e8345291e/divine-knowledge

Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

black metal cat

« Reply #1666 on: January 15, 2011, 04:42:44 AM »

dattaswami,

Perhaps you were unaware that I was born from the dark in the black cloak of night. Then to envelope my prey below I deliver to the light. Obviously it follows that to eliminate my enemy I hit them in their sleep. And then when all is won and lost the spoils of wars are mine to keep. You see, it's an undeniable fact of nature that great nations are built from the bones of the dead, with mud and straw and blood and sweat. You must confess this. And then you will know your worth when your enemies praise your architecture of aggression. Thank you.

Justin

"But science is an inferential exercise, not a catalog of facts. Numbers, by themselves, specify nothing. All depends upon what you do with them" - Stephen Jay Gould
Ortho_cat
Protokentarchos

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: AOCA-DWMA

« Reply #1667 on: January 15, 2011, 05:01:54 AM »

LOL - yes, "dattaspammi" is mine!  My precious!  Cheesy

Ah, it wasn't until Asteriktos' rendition that I understood the implication of datta to mean 'data'  Embarrassed

(I know, I can be slow sometimes)
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1668 on: January 15, 2011, 07:28:03 AM »

dattaswami,

Perhaps you were unaware that I was born from the dark in the black cloak of night. Then to envelope my prey below I deliver to the light. Obviously it follows that to eliminate my enemy I hit them in their sleep. And then when all is won and lost the spoils of wars are mine to keep. You see, it's an undeniable fact of nature that great nations are built from the bones of the dead, with mud and straw and blood and sweat. You must confess this. And then you will know your worth when your enemies praise your architecture of aggression. Thank you.

Justin

When God comes in the human form, that itself starts illusion in your mind. You will mistake the Lord as an ordinary co-human being since you are affected by the common properties of the external human medium. The birth, growth, illness, thirst, hunger, other qualities like worldly desires and final death confuse you to recognize the Lord. You must separate the inner permanent soul from the external human body since all the above mentioned properties do not touch the soul. Therefore, the Lord started Gita with such separation in the second chapter, which is the beginning of Gita. If you are able to separate the soul and body, you will be easily separating the super soul or God from the body in the human incarnation. At the same time, you should separate the soul and God also so that you will not mistake the soul existing in every human body as God.
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

black metal cat

« Reply #1669 on: January 15, 2011, 08:55:17 AM »

dattaswami,

Justin

When God comes in the human form, that itself starts illusion in your mind. You will mistake the Lord as an ordinary co-human being since you are affected by the common properties of the external human medium. The birth, growth, illness, thirst, hunger, other qualities like worldly desires and final death confuse you to recognize the Lord. You must separate the inner permanent soul from the external human body since all the above mentioned properties do not touch the soul. Therefore, the Lord started Gita with such separation in the second chapter, which is the beginning of Gita. If you are able to separate the soul and body, you will be easily separating the super soul or God from the body in the human incarnation. At the same time, you should separate the soul and God also so that you will not mistake the soul existing in every human body as God.

Please, by all means, bestow upon me knowledge, wizard, all knowing, all wise. I want to rule this kingdom, and make sweet the breeze that is now defiled. I will dethrone the evil prince's iron fists in velvet gloves of sin. Then I will parade the grey robed monks, with the vestal virgins, and wheel the wyvern's in. Then we shall both say together: "Let the ceremony consecrate the marriage, let us be the protege of five magics!" Then we shall be given the secret of alchemy, wizardry, sorcery, thermatology and electricity; magic if you please, master all of these, bring him to his knees, we will master five magics!

"But science is an inferential exercise, not a catalog of facts. Numbers, by themselves, specify nothing. All depends upon what you do with them" - Stephen Jay Gould
theistgal
Byzantine (Ruthenian) Catholic gadfly
Site Supporter
Archon

Faith: Follower of Jesus Christ
Jurisdiction: Byzantine Catholic

don't even go there!

« Reply #1670 on: January 15, 2011, 12:37:28 PM »

This thread is in desperate need of a scroll of teleportation!

"Sometimes, you just gotta say, 'OK, I still have nine live, two-headed animals' and move on.'' (owner of Coney Island freak show, upon learning he'd been outbid on a 5-legged puppy)
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1671 on: January 15, 2011, 12:42:12 PM »

dattaswami,

Justin

Please, by all means, bestow upon me knowledge, wizard, all knowing, all wise. I want to rule this kingdom, and make sweet the breeze that is now defiled. I will dethrone the evil prince's iron fists in velvet gloves of sin. Then I will parade the grey robed monks, with the vestal virgins, and wheel the wyvern's in. Then we shall both say together: "Let the ceremony consecrate the marriage, let us be the protege of five magics!" Then we shall be given the secret of alchemy, wizardry, sorcery, thermatology and electricity; magic if you please, master all of these, bring him to his knees, we will master five magics!

Every human being is equal for the God in the human incarnation. The recognition depends only on the purity of mind. The Sun reflects in clear water but does not reflect on the charcoal. When the God is not reflected, the human incarnation appears as an ordinary human being only. The Lord also will not try to impress all the human beings about His divinity. If the situation is plain like this, there is no problem, but some deserving devotees recognize the Lord due to their pure minds. Generally the liberated souls who have accompanied the Lord in His mission recognize Him spontaneously and straightly enter into the service without any doubt or proof for the divinity.

The second type of devotees who are not liberated souls but achieved the purity of mind through rituals or social service recognize the Lord but are unable to enter into service because of the lack of liberation from the worldly bonds. The third type of people observes the Lord but treats Him as the human being only because their minds are impure with jealousy and egoism. The whole problem starts when the third type of people hear the first two types speaking that the human incarnation is God. Now the reaction starts in the minds of this third type of people.

They cannot accept Him as God due to the impurity of their minds and therefore start mocking at these two types of devotees. If the jealousy and egoism of these people is at the climax level, they start mocking the human incarnation also along with those devotees. If such people are strong atheists, they start even abusing the human incarnation. The atheists have no faith even in the existence of God. They reject the miracles as magic. If the experienced miracles are magic, why not the experienced scientific experiments also are magic? Why the experienced world is also not a magic?
podkarpatska
Merarches

Jurisdiction: ACROD

Pokrov

« Reply #1672 on: January 15, 2011, 01:04:51 PM »

I think that I figured this all out! I was watching a show on History last night called 'Decoded.' This whole thread, all 38 pages is secret 'Illuminati' evil-Masonic world dominating CODE!  See, if you take 38, the number of pages and add them, 3+8 = 11.  11 is NOT divisible by 7, so you divide 11-7=3 by by the square root of the hypotenuse  of a triangle time pi, then you add 7 back and...................................................................................... Wink
« Last Edit: January 15, 2011, 01:05:21 PM by podkarpatska » Logged
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

black metal cat

« Reply #1673 on: January 15, 2011, 01:06:26 PM »

I think that I figured this all out! I was watching a show on History last night called 'Decoded.' This whole thread, all 38 pages is secret 'Illuminati' evil-Masonic world dominating CODE!  See, if you take 38, the number of pages and add them, 3+8 = 11.  11 is NOT divisible by 7, so you divide 11-7=3 by by the square root of the hypotenuse  of a triangle time pi, then you add 7 back and...................................................................................... Wink

Your IP has been logged. You now have 10 minutes to edit your post. If you do not comply... . . well, let us just hope that you do.

podkarpatska
Merarches

Pokrov

« Reply #1674 on: January 15, 2011, 01:32:58 PM »

Your IP has been logged. You now have 10 minutes to edit your post. If you do not comply... . . well, let us just hope that you do.

Time's up! Absolutely  noth
podkarpatska
Merarches

Pokrov

« Reply #1675 on: January 15, 2011, 01:33:30 PM »

Time's up! Absolutely  noth

Wow! I am back!
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

black metal cat

« Reply #1676 on: January 15, 2011, 01:42:03 PM »

I believe this boy's 'bout to have himself an accident.

theistgal
Site Supporter
Archon

don't even go there!

« Reply #1677 on: January 15, 2011, 01:49:18 PM »

I don't know about all that other stuff, but my husband installed "Ularn" on our computer and I'm addicted - love those magic potions!

"Sometimes, you just gotta say, 'OK, I still have nine live, two-headed animals' and move on.'' (owner of Coney Island freak show, upon learning he'd been outbid on a 5-legged puppy)
Tallitot
Archon

Faith: Jewish
Jurisdiction: United Synagogue of Conservative Judaism

« Reply #1678 on: January 15, 2011, 05:48:55 PM »

Impossible!
For a plain yellow pumpkin to become a golden carriage
Impossible!
For a plain country bumpkin and a prince to join in marriage
And four white mice can never become white horses
Such folderol and fiddle-de-dee
Of courses!
Impossible!

But the world is full of zanies and fools
Who don't believe in sensible rules
And don't believe what sensible people say
And because these dull and dewy-eyed dopes
Keep building up impossible hopes
Impossible things are happening every day!
Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

Proverbs 22:7
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1679 on: January 16, 2011, 12:14:23 AM »

The happiness and misery in this world are based on the bonds you have with the items present in the world

The happiness and misery in this world are based on the bonds you have with the items present in the world.  Real matter and real energy constitute the forms.  The forms are only unreal designs of matter and energy. In a cinema all the items are the unreal designs of the real energy only.  In a drama all the items are the unreal designs of the real matter only and slight energy also exists in drama as the light focused on the stage. For God, this entire world is a cinema which is just imagination of the awareness or nervous energy.  Therefore, there is no difference between a cinema and imaginary world except that the cinema is made of visible light energy and the imaginary world is made of invisible nervous energy or mind. 

For individual souls, this world is a drama consisting of real materials and real human beings having equal status with the observers (individual souls existing in human bodies called as human beings). Hence, the world is equally real with the observing individual soul.  But in the case of cinema, the observer is real matter, whereas the cinema is real energy, which is weaker than matter in expression. Hence, the observer is in higher status in view of strength of expression. If you take the imaginary world, which is made of the weakest real energy or mind, the observer is in far higher status.

In the case of God observing this world, God is in the highest status as the ultimate absolute reality whereas the world is in totally relative reality.  However, from the view of God or the individual soul, the bonds in the world are totally unreal and illusory only, since the bonds are related to the totally unreal designs of energy and matter only.  One bond is full of love on a particular design and another bond is full of anger on another particular design. Since the design is unreal, the related bonds must be unreal. The design does not exist before its production and after its destruction. That which did not exist in the past and will not exist in future must not exist in the present also.  Therefore, its existence in the present is only illusory.   

The love and anger in those bonds are foolish and if you analyze, even the love and anger are unreal because they are qualities.  A quality is also unreal design of the mental energy.  Hence, the love from somebody and the anger from else one are also unreal and your love and anger based on such qualities are also unreal. Therefore, your bond based on the unreal design which defines the individuality of a human being like wife, son, father, mother etc., must be also unreal. Your bond based on the personality of unreal qualities must be also unreal. Therefore, when Shankara said that the world is unreal (relatively real), it means that the world made of these unreal bonds only is unreal for the individual souls.

The matter, energy and awareness (a form of energy only) are real for the individual souls and hence the world made of these three items is not unreal.  But, for God, the total world is unreal. However, for both God and individual soul, the common world consisting of these unreal bonds is unreal, which is the basis of the entertainment. You can entertain with unreal items only.  The entertainment is not at all based on matter, energy and awareness, which are the three uniform phases without any difference.  The difference only causes the design and brings the limits causing the individuality.  The homogeneous single phase of cosmos (since matter, energy and awareness are inter convertible resulting in the final single phase of cosmic energy) is called as Brahman, in the form of creation (Karya Brahman) and this cannot give any entertainment.

If you try to analyze God (Karana Brahman), it is also homogeneous phase of unimaginable entity.  Shankara represented God by this single phased cosmic energy in the form of awareness (awareness is a special work form of energy) or Karya Brahman.  This clearly means that neither Karya Brahman is God nor God charges Karya Brahman homogeneously. If such charging takes place, there is no difference between seer and seen. Such charging takes place in the case of human incarnation because if an individual soul is charged by God, such human incarnation can be the seer of the rest uncharged world (cosmic energy).http://www.esnips.com/doc/0db8a6ba-102a-4380-9230-7b6e8345291e/divine-knowledge 

ozgeorge
I'll take you for who you are if you take me for everything.
Hoplitarches

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Oecumenical Patriarchate of Constantinople, the New Rome, the Great Church of Christ.

My plans for retirement.

« Reply #1680 on: January 16, 2011, 12:32:22 AM »

Miriam felt the merest tingle of apprehension as Olga reached down for the eleventh kumquat.

If you're living a happy life as a Christian, you're doing something wrong.
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1681 on: January 16, 2011, 12:35:18 AM »

Miriam felt the merest tingle of apprehension as Olga reached down for the eleventh kumquat.

Know Unreality of worldly bonds for peace

Spiritual knowledge emphasizes the unreality of these worldly bonds. Your family members were not related to you in the previous births and will not be related to you in the future births. These family bonds are present only in this birth and therefore they are temporary. Anything that is temporary is always unreal (Yadanityam tat kritakam—Shankara, (Nasato—Gita). The dramatic bond, which is unreal before and after the drama, is also unreal during the drama. All human beings, whether they are your family members or outsiders, have the only relationship with you of being your co-actors.

You cheat an outsider and rob his wealth for the sake of your family members. But both outsiders and your family members are equally related to you as only your co-actors. Why do you then cheat one co-actor and favour another co-actor and earn sin? Your family members will not share your sin. They have not asked you to steal the wealth of others in order to feed them. This was the answer given by the family members of Valmiki, who was a robber and would rob people to feed his family. One day he had tried to rob Sage Narada. Narada had told him to go to his family members and ask them if they would share the sin that he had earned in order to feed them. [Their flat refusal shocked and changed Valmiki forever.]

Lord Krishna started the Gita with the analysis of the self. All the family members are related to this gross body alone in which the blood flows. The self, He referred to in the second chapter of the Gita relates to the causal body along with its subtle body. When you fix the word ‘I’ to the causal body along with the subtle body, all the relationships with the gross body vanish. The Lord compared the gross body to an external garment. This again reveals the unreality of the dramatic bonds that exist with these family members.http://www.esnips.com/doc/0db8a6ba-102a-4380-9230-7b6e8345291e/divine-knowledge
ozgeorge
Hoplitarches

Jurisdiction: Oecumenical Patriarchate of Constantinople, the New Rome, the Great Church of Christ.

My plans for retirement.

« Reply #1682 on: January 16, 2011, 12:36:19 AM »

When I can't get molasses, I have to settle for creosote.

dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1683 on: January 16, 2011, 12:38:33 AM »

Veda says that God is known and seen

(Veda says that God is known and seen.  This does not contradict the above said unimaginable nature of God.  These statements only refer to the medium in to which God entered.)

Veda says that God is not seen by eyes.  But the same Veda says else where that a fortunate devotee sees God (Kaschit Dhirah..).  Similarly, Veda says that God alone knows God.  But the same Veda says that a devotee knows God (Vedaahametam….).  This seems to be a contradiction in Veda.  But there is no contradiction, because God enters a medium for the sake of devotees.  Then the medium is charged by God and the verbs like known, seen etc., apply to the charged medium and not to the original God. 
   A simile to the mediated God

(An electric wire is seen but not the electricity.  This is a simile to the mediated God. )

When the electricity charges the metallic wire, the wire is treated as the electricity.  The electric wire is seen but you can say that the electricity is seen.  The electricity is seen through the wire indirectly though not directly.  The electricity pervades all over the wire and when the wire is touched anywhere, the electricity is experienced through the touch of the wire.  Therefore, the verbs like seen, touched etc., apply to the wire and not to the electricity.  But, indirectly the electricity is experienced through the shock.  Similarly God is experienced through the medium, since the medium can be treated as God like the live wire.
ozgeorge
Hoplitarches

My plans for retirement.

« Reply #1684 on: January 16, 2011, 12:39:30 AM »

Crundley approached the profiteroles with some degree of trepidation.

dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1685 on: January 16, 2011, 01:34:18 AM »

Crundley approached the profiteroles with some degree of trepidation.

The human incarnation is most relevant for any human being

Unless, the alive human form of God is caught, clear knowledge cannot dawn in the mind of a human being

Today is Samkranti, which means transfer of sun from south to north. Sun represents the intelligence, which is the basis of logical analysis. The Gayatri mantra also says that sun provokes the intelligence. The south represents the path of rituals, which involves the worship of representatives of energetic forms of God like statues or formless models of Vishnu, Shiva, etc. and the worship of statues of past human incarnations like Rama, Krishna, etc. In this path, the statues or some formless representatives are selected for worship because the spiritual aspirant has not yet conquered his ego and jealousy towards contemporary human incarnation, which, in fact is the most relevant address of God for a human being.

The three great epics of Hindu religion (Ramayana, Mahabharatam and Bhagavatam) preach about the two great past human incarnations called as Rama and Krishna. Even the Bible of Christianity is based on the past human incarnation called as Jesus. The Islam is based on another human incarnation called as Mohammed. The Buddhism is based on the human incarnation called as Buddha. Jainism is also based on the human incarnation called as Mahavir. The human incarnation is most relevant for any human being because God always comes in human form only to preach human beings.

Even the energetic form is also in human shape only, which is relevant to souls in energetic bodies only and hardly there is any practical example that the energetic from of God preached the human beings. The human energetic form is again an indication to the human being to divert to the alive human form of God. Unless, the alive human form of God is caught, clear knowledge cannot dawn in the mind of a human being. But, the alive human form of God is recognized only when ego and jealousy are conquered. Hence, the path of knowledge (Jnana) is represented by the north. The diversion of the sun from south to north indicates the human being diverting from the path of rituals (karma) towards the path of knowledge, which is based on Satguru or the contemporary human incarnation. This diversion denotes the conquer of ego and jealousy by the spiritual aspirant towards a co-human form.
http://www.esnips.com/doc/0db8a6ba-102a-4380-9230-7b6e8345291e/divine-knowledge
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1686 on: January 16, 2011, 01:38:43 AM »

Bhudha’s statement regarding scriptures

Buddha said that without analysis, blind acceptance of even scripture and tradition is of no use. The scripture is already a well-settled conclusion of long logical debates. But, unfortunately, the wrong interpretation of the scripture is always developed through bad logic. This bad logic must be rejected by good logic, which is the reasonable process of reasoning. Therefore, when Buddha said that you should not accept the scripture blindly, means that you should not accept blindly the wrong interpretation of the scripture.
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1687 on: January 16, 2011, 01:48:15 AM »

The training of the human being in the ritualistic path
The time to catch the contemporary human incarnation

The path of rituals denotes the absence of knowledge due to the absence of alive human form of God. The rituals involved the sacrifice of valuable materials for the sake of God. These materials are either wasted or stolen by the priests, business men and managements. Valuable food materials like ghee is burnt in fire and milk, honey, fruit juice, etc. are wasted in bathing the statues. This clearly shows full ignorance but the merit is that sacrifice for God is developed.

The wastage of materials is inevitable because the aspirant has not yet conquered the ego and jealousy to recognize the alive human form of God, who has come down to the earth to enjoy at your sacrifice of such valuable materials in His worship to bless you. Such sacrifice of materials is the proof of practical devotion. You are proving your deep love by such practical sacrifice towards your beloved family members and hence there is no debate in this point.

In the first stage, such practical sacrifice is done by the human beings based on the business to give and take. The sacrifice of wealth and materials is for getting some benefits in return from God. In the initial stage, God also becomes a business man like Lord Venkateswara on seven hills. In course of time, the devotees are expected to develop real love to God by which the same practical sacrifice is done without aspiring anything in return. When this is achieved, the training of the human being in the ritualistic path is completed.

Now, if the ego and jealousy towards a co-human form is also achieved by doing such practical sacrifice of materials to poor devotees, the time to catch the contemporary human incarnation has come. Now the human being should analyze the real and relevant address of God through reasoning.http://www.esnips.com/doc/0db8a6ba-102a-4380-9230-7b6e8345291e/divine-knowledge

dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1688 on: January 16, 2011, 01:48:37 AM »

Rituals get dropped when you meet contemporary human incarnation

The diversion of sun from south to north takes place in the middle of the year, which represents the middle age of your entire life. If you are coming to Satguru in the middle age, you will have sufficient energy and life to do practical service to God. Hanuman met Rama in His middle age. Radha met Krishna in Her earlier part of middle age. The people, who are not diverted towards Satguru continue to worship the models of energetic forms of angels and departed ancestors through the blind rituals. When the Satguru is achieved, these rituals (karma) naturally get dropped as stated in Gita (Jnate karma na vidyate). The ritual (karma) is converted into practical service to Satguru (karma yoga). http://www.esnips.com/doc/0db8a6ba-102a-4380-9230-7b6e8345291e/divine-knowledge

dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1689 on: January 16, 2011, 01:49:02 AM »

Yoga means fortunate achievement of God
The norms for achievement of God

The word yoga denotes the lucky achievement of God in human form. There can be no better yoga than this. Yoga means fortunate achievement. Putra yoga means fortunate achievement of children. Dhana yoga means fortunate achievement of wealth. Yoga means the real achievement, which is the fortunate achievement of God in alive human form. Geeta is called as Yoga Shastra because it is the real achievement of God in alive human form called as Krishna (any contemporary human incarnation).

Therefore, the norms for achievement of God are:
1)   The development of practical sacrifice without aspiring anything in return and
2)    the victory over ego and jealousy to recognize the contemporary human incarnation.

The first is achieved during the path of karma and the second is achieved during the path of knowledge just before the diversion from south to north.http://www.esnips.com/doc/0db8a6ba-102a-4380-9230-7b6e8345291e/divine-knowledge
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1690 on: January 16, 2011, 01:49:26 AM »

Yoga should be used to achieve Contemporary human incarnation

The word ‘DATTA’ actually means that God is given to the human beings by Himself through human form in every human generation. If the yoga (achievement of God in human form) is not achieved in this human life, such opportunity maybe even impossible in the future births. Such fortunate attainment is the real meaning of yoga and without knowing this, people are wasting time in breathing exercises and other physical exercises. Of course, such exercises are also good for the mental and the physical health of the body, which is essential in the service of God in the human form. A sick and weak person cannot serve God. Hence, yoga starts with such achievement of good health and this preliminary state is included in the beginning of yoga. Control of mind and senses also helps to attain good health. But, if you stop yoga after attaining good health, it is only a topic of medical science and not spiritual knowledge.

This state is like passing the entrance examination to achieve a seat in a professional college. The career is not stopped by simply joining the professional college. You have to put hard work in getting a distinction in the professional degree to achieve the final fruit. Such professional degree or the latter part of yoga starts with the recognition of alive human form of God and serving it. http://www.esnips.com/doc/0db8a6ba-102a-4380-9230-7b6e8345291e/divine-knowledge
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1691 on: January 16, 2011, 01:49:51 AM »

Alive human form of God in every human generation is God.

‘Geeta’ (knowledge of contemporary human incarnation) is such latter part of yoga to help the human being to catch the alive human form of God. The readers of ‘Geeta’ catch Krishna as God and worship the statue or photo of Krishna and they have come back again to the pavilion! Such unfortunate situation is due to lack of victory over ego and jealousy towards a co-human form. Such people are again like Jambavan, the bear devotee, who was worshipping the statue of Rama and could not recognize Krishna in person. The bear represents the rigid ignorant nature of foolish grip without analysis. When Krishna said that He was God, it means that every alive human form of God in every human generation is God.

Similarly, when Jesus said that one can reach the Father through Him only, it means that one can see God through the contemporary human incarnation only. Again, the Christian devotees are like that Jambavan only. This is the reason behind the statement of Buddha that reasoning should be done in every step. The followers of Krishna and Jesus have reached the final state in recognizing the human form of God, but went back to the original place due to lack of reasoning in the final state.

It is like the state of an un-fortunate student who did well in all internal examinations throughout the year and was allowed to the final examination. But, if he fails in the final examination due to negligence and he comes back to the same class again in the next year. Therefore, reasoning should not be missed at any stage. You travelled all along the path with the help of the glowing torch light and reached the goal. But unfortunately, your torch light failed as soon as the goal is received. What is the use of all your long journey? It becomes a sheer waste. You are as good as the person who has not travelled all along the path.http://www.esnips.com/doc/0db8a6ba-102a-4380-9230-7b6e8345291e/divine-knowledge
Shiny
Site Supporter
Moderated
Toumarches

Faith: Groucho Marxist
Jurisdiction: Dahntahn Stoop Haus

Paint It Red

« Reply #1692 on: January 16, 2011, 02:01:59 AM »

“There is your brother, naked, crying, and you stand there confused over the choice of an attractive floor covering.”

– St. Ambrose of Milan
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

black metal cat

« Reply #1693 on: January 16, 2011, 02:08:54 AM »

ozgeorge
Hoplitarches

My plans for retirement.

« Reply #1694 on: January 16, 2011, 03:38:47 AM »

Alfonso knew that there might not be another chance to put his left shoe on the radiator. The Hungarians were on to him. "I'll accept that" he thought, "but I want an explanation". The moonlight was dancing on the pond in the garden, made a pirouette and then turned sharply counter clockwise near the back step. In the distance could be heard a dromedary spitting.

dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1695 on: January 16, 2011, 06:08:51 AM »

Alfonso knew that there might not be another chance to put his left shoe on the radiator. The Hungarians were on to him. "I'll accept that" he thought, "but I want an explanation". The moonlight was dancing on the pond in the garden, made a pirouette and then turned sharply counter clockwise near the back step. In the distance could be heard a dromedary spitting.

The importance of spiritual preacher

A lecturer in Government College will teach you the syllabus and at the same time acts as the invigilator, valuer of the paper etc. and finally you are getting a valued degree from the college. Similarly, the Lord acting as Guru preaches the spiritual knowledge, guides you practically, tests your knowledge in practice and finally gives you the suitable divine fruit. A teacher conducting tuition home is just teaching you and is not connected to the examination, degree etc. Similarly, a human being acting as Guru preaches you the spiritual knowledge and not concerned with your practice and its fruit. The human guru may be able to deliver the knowledge of Satguru (Lord acting as Guru) as it is, but cannot clarify your doubts in the practical field as effectively as Satguru does.

If you are hearing the speech through a tape recorder, the clarification of doubts is not possible. Even in the speech, some parts may not be clear to you due to the defects in your grasping power only. The human guru serves as a messenger of the Lord only. He is just like a postman. Therefore, the guru you referred in the Sanskrit verse uttered by you means only Satguru. However, Satguru is not frequently available. Still the Lord will clarify your doubts through some body since the Lord has the super power. Therefore, you need not worry that your doubts will be remaining without clarification in the absence of Satguru. The Lord is always ready to explain your doubts either directly or indirectly. If you deserve to go to the upper level, you will certainly rise to the upper level by the direct or indirect guidance of God. However, if you are not capable of rising to the higher level, what is the use of even meeting Satguru directly? Therefore, you should not worry about the availability of Satguru. You should worry only about your spiritual progress to rise to the higher level and you must concentrate on removing the hurdles in your spiritual progress. If you are a tenth class candidate and even if you meet the president of the country, he can give you only the post of a peon.

If you have passed I.A.S examination, the appointment order for the post of District Collector comes to your home. Sri Rama Krishna Paramahamsa told that one need not search for Guru. God will send Gurus of various levels as and when you reach those levels. When you are ripened, Satguru will contact you at once. You may miss Satguru in your search. But Satguru will not miss you when the proper time comes. Satguru cannot do any good to any undeserving fellow. For the sake of majority, Satguru will not come down because He is not bothered about the fame. Krishna preached hundred Kauravas but of no use. Only the five Pandavas followed Krishna as their Satguru. Sakuni could become Satguru for Kauravas. But finally both the Sakuni and Kauravas were destroyed. A teacher in bogus institution gets you a bogus degree which has no value at all. Therefore, the Lord as Satguru and devotee of the Lord as a human guru are good. But the fraud Guru will destroy himself and yourself. It is better to confine to your family if you are not getting Satguru but you should be never trapped by a fraud Guru.

Satguru is the Lord in the human form. You should not see the external human form and should view the Lord only in Him. In the case of human guru, there is no Lord in him but you can treat the external human form as the possessor of power of God. In the first case you should understand the Lord as Guru and in the second case you should understand the Guru as the Lord. There is a difference between God as Guru and Guru as God. Your husband says “Guru Deva Datta” whenever he speaks to Me. The word Guru Deva has two meanings as per the Sanskrit Grammar. In one meaning God is treated as Guru and in the second meaning the Guru is treated as God. There is difference between these two meanings. The second word “Datta” clarifies that the first word is used strictly in the first sense only. Datta means God given to you in human form for the sake of your guidance. Guidance should be essential for your practice. Even clarification of your theoretical doubts should lead you to practice. Unless theory is clear practice cannot start. If there is no practice the entire theory is waste. If the theory is perfect, the practice is spontaneous. Therefore, the clarity in the theory and clarification of your doubts is very very important. Without understanding this, people mock at theory and stress on practice. Without complete and perfect theory, the practice cannot begin. Sometimes people practice due to fear or due to ambition for fulfilling the desires. The Satguru will never base on these two paths of fear and ambition. The false Guru exploits the people using either fear or ambition or both for some selfish gain like money, fame etc. But the followers are utterly deceived because such practice is not giving any good and complete fruit.

Satguru leads you to goal without any long time and deep strain. Suppose you have a bad quality like rigidity. Due to the same quality Duryodhana went to hell and Gopikas went to highest divine abode. In the first case rigidity was applied to worldly affairs (Pravrutti). In the second case the same quality is applied to the spiritual line (Nivrutti). A Satguru will direct your existing bad qualities to the spiritual line and will see that you will use those qualities positively for your real welfare. An ordinary human being acting as Guru will advise you to come to the spiritual line after removing bad qualities. The innocent and ignorant Guru does not know that millions of births are required even to shake a bad quality which was accumulated form the beginning of creation.

This is the difference between a Satguru and human Guru. Satguru generates the divine knowledge. The human guru carries on that knowledge in-to-to. Sometimes a practical problem arises in your spiritual path. The solution for that problem needs generation of divine knowledge, which is impossible for the human Guru.

Therefore, if you get Satguru you are very lucky. But, if you do not use His guidance due to your blind attractions, in such case Satguru is useless for you like Sun for a blind man. If you have the maturity of mind to use the guidance, God will speak to you even through the human guru. Therefore, your determination to achieve the goal is the most important factor. If you have such determination, God will approach you in some human form and will guide you properly. Therefore, the problem lies on your side and not on the side of Satguru. How much lucky we are! We are directly talking with the Lord and getting the perfect spiritual guidance. The Lord is staying in My human body. There is no trace of any doubt about this. http://www.esnips.com/doc/0db8a6ba-102a-4380-9230-7b6e8345291e/divine-knowledge

ozgeorge
Hoplitarches

My plans for retirement.

« Reply #1696 on: January 16, 2011, 09:04:45 AM »

Andrea lifted the phone to her ear, resting one hand on the kitchen bench. With her other hand she continued to to drink her scotch. She needed it. It was Gabby on the phone. "No! I'm not interested in cheaper overseas calls!" snapped Andrea, placing the telephone receiver into a jug of iced tea. "She likes it that way" she muttered as she took another sip of her scotch. This was how it was since that night in Huntleigh. When the dowager Countess visited, there was dried pasta and plums, but now the place was dusted for fingerprints. Zara entered the kitchen and looked at Andrea's drink. "Zis cannot go on!" she cried in her London accent, and grabbing the scotch from her hand, replaced it with an acrylic sock.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2011, 09:06:53 AM by ozgeorge » Logged

Ortho_cat
Protokentarchos

Jurisdiction: AOCA-DWMA

« Reply #1697 on: January 16, 2011, 10:14:25 PM »

riveting, oz!  Grin
Iconodule
Uranopolitan
Taxiarches

Jurisdiction: OCA (Diocese of Eastern Pennsylvania)

"My god is greater."

« Reply #1698 on: January 16, 2011, 10:38:27 PM »

Mairzy doats and dozy doats and liddle lamzy divey
A kiddley divey too, wooden shoe?

"A riddle or the cricket's cry
Is to doubt a fit reply." - William Blake
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1699 on: January 17, 2011, 04:29:33 AM »

Andrea lifted the phone to her ear, resting one hand on the kitchen bench. With her other hand she continued to to drink her scotch. She needed it. It was Gabby on the phone. "No! I'm not interested in cheaper overseas calls!" snapped Andrea, placing the telephone receiver into a jug of iced tea. "She likes it that way" she muttered as she took another sip of her scotch. This was how it was since that night in Huntleigh. When the dowager Countess visited, there was dried pasta and plums, but now the place was dusted for fingerprints. Zara entered the kitchen and looked at Andrea's drink. "Zis cannot go on!" she cried in her London accent, and grabbing the scotch from her hand, replaced it with an acrylic sock.

How to reconcile the statement of Jesus that He is Son of God & He and Father are the same
 Matter is the condensed form of energy and hence, the energy can be treated as Father and matter as son. The Father of heaven is the energetic form charged by the unimaginable God. Jesus is the materialized matter-form charged by the same unimaginable God. From the point of view of medium, He told that He is the son of God and from the point of view of internal unimaginable God He told that He and His Father are one and the same.

The human incarnation (God in human form who comes to this world and present now) is a single phase of two components, which are God and soul. It is an alloy of Gold and copper. If a trace of Gold is mixed in copper, still it is alloy but it looks like copper only. Similarly, the human incarnation looks like an ordinary human being in which the invisible – unimaginable God is alloyed. This type of combination makes the medium always exhibited with its properties like birth, death, hunger etc. If the properties of the medium are suppressed and the properties of God are exhibited, people get excited and cannot clarify their doubts with the human incarnation. This is the merit of this concept but defect is that people generally neglect the human incarnation based on this very same point.

But, the merit is more important because the primary purpose of human incarnation is to clarify the doubts of the devotees. Arjuna questioned Krishna in several ways and got the points clarified freely because Krishna was in human form. If Krishna started explaining the Bhagavad Gita through energetic form (Vishwarupam), Arjuna could not have asked even one question due to extensive excitement. The God component in the human incarnation speaks that He is God. But, people see the human incarnation as human being only. Then there are two ways of the reaction of the human beings. Either they say that the human incarnation is only a human being and not God or they say that every human being is God. The first way is offensive and the second way is defensive. In the first way, people crucified Jesus. The offensive way is also mentioned in the Gita (Avajaananti maam…). Mohammad refused this concept of human incarnation since the people were continuing in the offensive nature only.

The defensive way was taken by Shankara. In His time, people were also atheists with ego and jealousy. He subsided their reaction by taking the defensive way. You can understand the human incarnation only by recognizing the two components. Whenever Jesus told that He is truth and light, it is the God component that spoke those words. Whenever Jesus told ‘Let Thy will be done.’, ‘Why did You leave Me?’ etc., it is the soul the component that spoke these words. The two components were clearly demonstrated by Krishna. Bhagavad Gita was told by God component. After the war, when Arjuna asked to repeat the same, the soul component spoke Anu Gita, which was only an exposition of a scholar. The Bhagavad Gita was told by God component and Anu Gita was told by soul component.

Whenever God speaks, the soul in the human incarnation is forced to be dumb. Sometimes, even the soul in the human incarnation may claim that it is God and in such case, it will be insulted and punished. This happened in the case of Parashurama, who thought that he killed all the kings. He was insulted and punished by Rama. When this is the case of the soul present in the human incarnation, what about the case of souls present in the human beings? Such souls will be punished in the hell for reformation. Sometimes the soul in the human incarnation may keep silent when he is praised as God by the devotees. The silence is forced on the soul by the God. If the soul reveals the truth, the devotees may be deeply hurt and pained. They prayed God to see Him and to speak with Him. Therefore, the secrecy of technique of the human incarnation should be maintained by the soul. However, such silence should not mislead the soul to think that it is really God or is transformed in to God really. In the alloy, the atoms of Gold remain as Gold and the atoms of copper remain as copper. Neither Gold became copper nor vice-versa.

You should limit the example within some boundaries and you should not analyze the example deeply. Infact, the Gold and copper are inter-convertible by artificial transmutation and this point should not be brought here to spoil the concept. If you take like that with extensive analysis, there can be no simile to God. All the items in the creation are imaginable and cannot be compared to unimaginable God. Therefore, you should not cross the limits of the simile in understanding the concept about God. The science is blessed to the human beings by God to understand the spiritual knowledge in deeper real sense. But, the human beings diverted the science to create more facilities. Infact, God has created all the facilities based on balance of nature leading to perfect health. All the inventions of science for the extra facilities proved to be harmful by the environmental science, which clearly proves that these inventions are not the intentions of God to bless the human beings with advanced scientific knowledge.http://www.esnips.com/doc/0db8a6ba-102a-4380-9230-7b6e8345291e/divine-knowledge
ozgeorge
Hoplitarches

My plans for retirement.

« Reply #1700 on: January 17, 2011, 05:21:36 AM »

Groping his way out of the basement covered in soot and clutching a sequinned evening dress from Marks and Spencer, Trevor addressed the room.  “What of it?” he shouted. The cocktail party went momentarily quiet and almost immediately resumed its gentle hum of polite conversation, as though a silent agreement had been made by the merry makers to treat Trevor’s impetuous exclamation the way Etiquette and Modern Manners advised one should manage a public breaking of wind, that is, by simply moving on.  Gordon, however, looked up from his carrot daiquiri (a culinary experiment by the evening’s hostess which he was too diplomatic to refuse) and gazed at the barely hominid Trevor. “This will not do”, he thought. Making his way into the kitchen, he changed all the knobs on the cupboards before squeezing himself into a shelf in the pantry and closing the door.  This had not gone unnoticed by Trevor. Getting down on all fours, he crab walked across the room with the gown on his back so as not to disrupt the party again. Entering the kitchen, he draped the gown almost ceremoniously on the bread machine which hadn’t been used since 1998. He opened the third drawer to the right of the dishwasher and pulled out a set of plastic corn cob holders in the shape of corn cobs and still in their packaging, and returned to the basement so enraptured by his prize that this time he crossed the room oblivious to the stares of the party and also the stairs of the basement and walked straight into the chilli shaped fairy lights on the wall.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2011, 05:24:31 AM by ozgeorge » Logged

Tallitot
Archon

Faith: Jewish
Jurisdiction: United Synagogue of Conservative Judaism

« Reply #1701 on: January 17, 2011, 06:04:47 AM »

It's astounding
Time is fleeting
Madness takes its toll
But listen closely

Not for very much longer

I've got to keep control
I remember doing the Time Warp
Drinking those moments when
The blackness would hit me

And the void would be calling

Let's do the Time Warp again

It's just a jump to the left

And then a step to the right

With your hands on your hips

You bring your knees in tight
But it's the pelvic thrust
That really drives you insane

It's so dreamy
Oh, fantasy free me
So you can't see me
No, not at all
In another dimension
With voyeuristic intention
Well secluded, I see all

With a bit of a mind flip

You're into the time slip
And nothing can ever be the same

You're spaced out on sensation

Like you're under sedation

Well I was walking down the street
Just a having a think
When a snake of a guy gave me an evil wink
He shook-a me up, he took me by surprise
He had a pick up truck and the devil's eyes
He stared at me and I felt a change
Time meant nothing, never would again

It's just a jump to the left

And then a step to the right

With your hands on your hips

You bring your knees in tight
But it's the pelvic thrust
That really drives you insane

Proverbs 22:7
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

black metal cat

« Reply #1702 on: January 17, 2011, 06:32:18 AM »

Groping his way out of the basement covered in soot and clutching a sequinned evening dress from Marks and Spencer, Trevor addressed the room.  “What of it?” he shouted. The cocktail party went momentarily quiet and almost immediately resumed its gentle hum of polite conversation, as though a silent agreement had been made by the merry makers to treat Trevor’s impetuous exclamation the way Etiquette and Modern Manners advised one should manage a public breaking of wind, that is, by simply moving on.  Gordon, however, looked up from his carrot daiquiri (a culinary experiment by the evening’s hostess which he was too diplomatic to refuse) and gazed at the barely hominid Trevor. “This will not do”, he thought. Making his way into the kitchen, he changed all the knobs on the cupboards before squeezing himself into a shelf in the pantry and closing the door.  This had not gone unnoticed by Trevor. Getting down on all fours, he crab walked across the room with the gown on his back so as not to disrupt the party again. Entering the kitchen, he draped the gown almost ceremoniously on the bread machine which hadn’t been used since 1998. He opened the third drawer to the right of the dishwasher and pulled out a set of plastic corn cob holders in the shape of corn cobs and still in their packaging, and returned to the basement so enraptured by his prize that this time he crossed the room oblivious to the stares of the party and also the stairs of the basement and walked straight into the chilli shaped fairy lights on the wall.

Our Trevor!?  Shocked

ozgeorge
Hoplitarches

My plans for retirement.

« Reply #1703 on: January 17, 2011, 06:44:22 AM »

Our Trevor!?  Shocked
No. I just liked the comic juxtaposition of the name with an evening gown. If anything, Gordon is the weirdest character (unless you think changing the kitchen cupboard knobs before climbing into the pantry is normal).

dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1704 on: January 17, 2011, 11:26:53 AM »

You should never pray God to remove your difficulties

Hanuman served the human incarnation even in His worldly affairs. Gopikas sacrificed the butter, which was their livelihood. You should learn the sacrifice of work from Hanuman and sacrifice of fruit of work from Gopikas for the sake of the contemporary human incarnation. Kunthi requested the Lord to grant always difficulties so that she can think Him always. This is very important aspect and you should never pray God to remove your difficulties, which surround you by His grace only.

Kuchela also never aspired any materialistic help from God and you should learn this aspect from him. Draupadi insisted the Lord to destroy the Kauravas, who insulted her. The Lord fulfilled her desire but, got all her sons killed on the last day of the war. Therefore, you should never insist the Lord to fulfill your desire. You should learn the aspects of devotion and service from the devotees associated with the human incarnations.http://www.esnips.com/doc/0db8a6ba-102a-4380-9230-7b6e8345291e/divine-knowledge
theistgal
Site Supporter
Archon

don't even go there!

« Reply #1705 on: January 17, 2011, 11:28:29 AM »

I just have to comment on the realization that Dattaspammi is now listed as a "Sr. Member"!!!

Think about it - Dattaspammi is a SENIOR MEMBER of OC.net!!!   Shocked

Did I just BLOW YOUR MIND, MAN??  Grin
« Last Edit: January 17, 2011, 11:29:49 AM by theistgal » Logged

dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1706 on: January 17, 2011, 11:30:18 AM »

Norms of world & serving alive human form of God

To know that you are not God is as important as recognizing the contemporary human incarnation. If you feel that you are also God, there is no use of catching the alive human form of God. As a human being, you should follow the norms of the world and at the same time you should serve the alive human form of God after recognizing it. The first part of your behavior towards world is called as pravrutti and the simultaneous second part of your behavior towards the contemporary human incarnation is called as nivrutti. To preach both these aspects to the human beings, God Himself has taken simultaneous dual roles called as Rama and Hanuman.

Both are the incarnations of God but none felt that He is God. Even though the sages recognized Rama and praised Him as God, Rama denied their praise by saying that He is only a human being and knows Himself as Rama, the son of Dasaratha (Aatmanam manusham manye...). This indicates that you should never feel that you are God even though some ignorant preachers preach that you are God. Rama followed all the ethics, which are the commandments of God to the human beings regarding their behavior in the creation..http://www.esnips.com/doc/0db8a6ba-102a-4380-9230-7b6e8345291e/divine-knowledge
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1707 on: January 17, 2011, 11:31:17 AM »

I just have to comment on the realization that Dattaspammi is now listed as a "Sr. Member"!!!

I am equally an orthodox christian!!
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1708 on: January 17, 2011, 11:32:57 AM »

Human incarnation will test your faith through severe activities

The impression of Arjuna was very much distorted due to the acts of Krishna in the childhood like stealing the butter and dancing with the girls. Arjuna openly criticized Krishna mentioning these activities in the context of protecting Gaya. All this indicates that the human incarnation will test your faith through severe activities. At any cost, your faith should not be shaken. Dharmaraja was always praising Krishna as God. But when Krishna asked him to tell a lie, Dharmaraja refused and failed in the test. Justice is not greater than God. In pravrutti, since there is no God, justice should be voted against the injustice. But, in nivrutti, God should be voted even against justice. Gopikas voted for God against the justice and reached a higher position than the highest.

God is greater than justice since He is the protector of the justice. You have to follow justice because it is commandment of God. In pravrutti, since there is no reference to God, justice stands in the highest position. You should keep Rama as an example for pravrutti. You should keep Hanuman and Gopikas as examples for nivrutti. Arjuna believed Krishna as God by hearing Gita. But, just after seventeen days, Arjuna did not get down from the chariot even though Krishna ordered to do so. This means that you should maintain the faith that was created by the special knowledge.http://www.esnips.com/doc/0db8a6ba-102a-4380-9230-7b6e8345291e/divine-knowledge
mike
Stratopedarches

« Reply #1709 on: January 17, 2011, 11:34:10 AM »

I am equally an orthodox christian!!

Were you baptised and chrismated?

Byzantinism
no longer posting here
Tags: please ignore this thread Blasphemy cheval mort 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: