OrthodoxChristianity.net
October 02, 2014, 05:17:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Blasphemous and Heretical Musings of a Self-Styled Deity Claiming Unity of Belief Between Christianity and Hinduism  (Read 101243 times) Average Rating: 0
PoorFoolNicholas
Site Supporter
OC.net guru

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Theologoumenon

« Reply #1080 on: December 01, 2010, 02:32:44 AM »

ita says that God will come in human form any number of times whenever there is necessity
I said be specific. The Gita does NOT say JESUS will come back in every generation. The Gita doesn't say anything about Jesus at all. Why are you lying?
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1081 on: December 01, 2010, 02:34:14 AM »

You have to decide the incarnation of God from the quality of the spiritual knowledge forgetting the quantitative differences in the same spiritual knowledge. If the spiritual knowledge is darkness and ignorance, you have to reject such a person since he will be the incarnation of Satan. .....
If the material in the golden cup is Satan like the salt water, such a gold cup is incarnation of Satan. If Nectar is present even in an ordinary ceramic cup, you have to take the cup as the incarnation of God. If the Nectar is full, it is complete incarnation of God. If little, it is partial incarnation of God.
I would say that Nectar is not the incarnation of God and salt water is not the incarnation of Satan, and so the quality of a statement to the contrary  is quite low and ignorant.

You are not even understanding the words used as parables!
If that is the case how will you understand divine knoweldge!

Nectar means divine knowledge which contains truth.

Salt water means knowledge preached by ordinary preachers which contain lot of ignorance very little truth in it.

There is a difference between an ordinary preacher (Guru) and Satguru (God in human form). In the word Satguru (Lord in human form), the prefix ‘Sat’ means truth. A Satguru always preaches the truth. Truth is always harsh and is not liked by several people. Therefore a Satguru will have only very few disciples.

A Satguru says that the path with thorns will lead to the Lord. People will not like this. He also says that the path with flowers leads to hell. People will not be happy with this preaching. A Guru preaches which several people like. The Guru says that the nature of the goal will be the nature of the path. Since the Lord is full of bliss the path also must be with flowers giving happiness. Since the hell is giving you lot of pain the path with thorns which also gives lot of pain must lead to the hell. This argument is very attractive.

Several people will like this and will become the followers of Guru. Several people will praise him and give lot of Guru Dakshina because his argument is pleasant. But a Satguru says that the path with thorns alone will lead to the Lord because in this path you have to cut the bonds with your family and with your hard-earned money. Sacrifice gives lot of pain and sacrifice alone will lead to the Lord. The path with flowers strengthens your bonds with your family and money which gives you lot of happiness. Such path leads to the hell.

Several people do not like such argument and so only one or two persons who can realize the truth will become His disciples. A Satguru will never worry about the number of the disciples and about the quantity of Guru Dakshina. Even if a single disciple is available He is happy. Majority always goes to hell. Only one in millions like Sankara, Vivekananda, Meera can reach the Lord. Diamonds are always in minority. Gravel stones are in majority. Therefore a Satguru will be only one in thousands of Gurus and a true disciple will be only one in millions of disciples.

dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1082 on: December 01, 2010, 02:36:14 AM »

ita says that God will come in human form any number of times whenever there is necessity
I said be specific. The Gita does NOT say JESUS will come back in every generation. The Gita doesn't say anything about Jesus at all. Why are you lying?

Bible says that Jesus is the God in flesh, but Gita says for a Hindu,
That Krishna is the God in flesh, let us analyse both these views?

I am not touching Buddhism and Islam in this topic because Islam believes
That Mohammad is not God in flesh and He was only messenger of God.
Buddhism keeps silent on the God and no question of God in flesh for them.
If the Bible told that Krishna was not God in flesh or if Gita told that
Jesus was not God in flesh, then both Bible and Gita are valid.

When the scriptures does not mention like this in complete version
How can you interpret your own scripture in the other way?
More over all of you whether Christians or Hindus have to accept
The concept of one God, there is no other alternative way in this.
You say that your God created this entire world and Hindus say that
Their God created this same entire world, unfortunately my dear friends!
I do not find two worlds and I find only one world! Now tell me

Whether this single entire world is created by Christian God or Hindu God?
One of you or both should be wrong and in that case who is wrong?
Either you should have two separate worlds or you should have single God.
If both the scriptures are wrong and both Gods did not create this Universe
Then the vote goes to Science, which says that the world exists by itself.

They say that no body created this world and it is self-existent.
Since both are sacred scriptures, let us solve this problem by analysis.
If you are rigid of your own scripture, I am not touching you at all.
If one is rigid where is the place for logical analysis and judgement?
In the court if one party says that what ever it says is the only truth
What is the necessity of the court, advocates, arguments and judgement?
If you leave rigidity and become flexible to accept the truth
After analysis only, you are most welcome to my Universal Spirituality.

Even in the small worldly matters, we apply open mind and analysis,
I wonder why you are not applying the same open mind and analysis
In such most important spiritual knowledge which decides everything.
The word Jesus stands for Human Incarnation and similarly the word Krishna.

In scriptures, we have to take the internal meanings and not simple external
Meanings for the sacred words, each word is ocean of divine knowledge.
Bible says that the lamb will come in red robe, here what is the meaning
For the word lamb? Is it simple animal with four legs and one tail.
Does this mean that Jesus will come again as animal? Here you say
That the word lamb stands for the Lord who is pure and innocent
Like the lamb, at one place you take the inner meaning and at other place
You take the external meaning! Therefore, the word Jesus means God in flesh,
Which means that the Lord comes in human form with blood and flesh.

This is a great concept, which Jesus tried to establish to the devotees.
Till then the Islam believed only in the formless God called Allah.
Islam does not treat Mohammad as God in flesh even today.
Jesus told that He and His father are one and the same, what does this mean?
Here the word father does not mean Joseph, the husband of His mother Mary.
If you take the meaning of the word of father in the external sense only
It is impossible because two human beings cannot be one and the same.

That Creator is indicated by the word father and human incarnation by the word Jesus
Both are one and the same since God pervaded all over the human incarnation.
If you take the meaning of the word Jesus as a particular human body only,
Then the meaning of the word father should also mean another particular human body.
In that case both the human bodies cannot be one and the same because
We are seeing the father and the son represented by two separate human bodies.
Similarly Jesus told that one could reach His father only through Him.

This again should mean that nobody could see or meet Joseph without Jesus.
But it is not so because several people have seen Joseph even before Jesus was born.
You are taking the inner meaning for the word father and say that father means God.
But for the word Jesus you are taking a particular human body only.

This is not justified and even a child will contradict this different approach.
When it is said that Jesus will baptise by fire, does it mean Jesus will sprinkle fire?
In such case the baptized person will be burnt with fire, therefore, the word fire
Means Knowledge as said in Gita “Jnanaagnih”, moreover if you stick the word
Jesus to a particular human body only and if you say that Jesus exists even now,
Please show Me Jesus as the same human body to My eyes also, in the past
When Jesus was alive everyone could show Jesus as human body to anyone.
Whether a believer or a non-believer saw Jesus as human body in the past.

PoorFoolNicholas
Site Supporter
OC.net guru

« Reply #1083 on: December 01, 2010, 02:38:20 AM »

Salt water means knowledge preached by ordinary preachers which contain lot of ignorance very little truth in it.
From now on I shall refer to you as Salt Water Swami.
PoorFoolNicholas
Site Supporter
OC.net guru

« Reply #1084 on: December 01, 2010, 02:44:10 AM »

No Jesus does not mean human incarnation. Please do a word study on the meaning of Jesus. Where did you come up with that idea? And the Bible and the Gita are not compatible at all.
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1085 on: December 01, 2010, 02:57:33 AM »

No Jesus does not mean human incarnation. Please do a word study on the meaning of Jesus. Where did you come up with that idea? And the Bible and the Gita are not compatible at all.

Bible and Gita are highly compatible since the same God gave it. The right interpreation will remove all your confusion on this subject.

Let us compare, bible and Gita,

Luke—14:26 to 27

“If any one comes to Me and does not hate his father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters, yes, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple’’.

The knowledge is compared to a sword. Bhagavatgita says “Chhitva Jnanasinatmanah”. This means that the ignorance should be cut by the knowledge, which is like a sword. The bonds with wife or husband and children are due to ignorance. Such bonds should break when the Lord in human form competes with them to conduct His test. Lord comes in human form in every human generation to preach and give His direct presence. If the Lord comes in only one human generation, God becomes partial to that human generation because other human generations are not blessed with such opportunity. To see, to touch, to talk and to live with the human incarnation, He comes down as per the prayers of the devotees. The Lord comes to preach and so He will not enter the statues or animals or birds. Veda says “Na tasya pratima asti’’ which means that God will not enter the inert statues.

Gita says “Manusheem tanu masritam” which means that God enters the human body only because the main purpose is to preach the human beings. Gita strongly says that he who worships the inert statues will be born as an inert stone (“Bhootani yanti”). The Christians should be commended on this point who are worshipping the Holy Jesus only, who is the most powerful human incarnation of God. Veda says “Na tat samah” which means that nobody and nothing should be equal to the Lord in human incarnation. One should leave everything and everybody for the sake of the Lord in human form. Only the bond with a new human being can break the bond with the human beings. Such new human being must be very powerful who can be only God in human form.

A new bond existing with formless God or statues cannot break the human bonds. Only the bond with another living being can cut the bond with the living beings. The bond with formless God is impossible. The bond with inert statue has no use. The above statements of Holy Jesus indicate that one should cut the bonds with his family and with the wealth. In Hindu religion also it is said that God (Datta) cuts all the bonds of family and wealth (“Dattam Chinnam”). Even the bond with the body should be cut for the sake of the God. Gita says the same thing as “Mat Gata Pranah”. Holy Jesus says that one has to carry his own cross (death) for the sake of the Lord. This means that one has to invite his own death with his own hands for the sake of God. Holy Jesus did like this as an ideal example for others. This means that you have to cut your bonds not only with your family and wealth but also with your life if necessary.
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1086 on: December 01, 2010, 02:58:47 AM »

From now on I shall refer to you as Salt Water Swami.

You can call whatever you wish, God is not going to diminish or increase due to your insult or praising of Him. He is unaffected by His foolish children's mocking!
PoorFoolNicholas
Site Supporter
OC.net guru

« Reply #1087 on: December 01, 2010, 03:07:09 AM »

Why call me foolish Salt Water, if you are you u affected by my speech? And Jesus does not mean human incarnation. Where did you come up with that? You seem to have forgotten to respond to that part of my post Salt Water...
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1088 on: December 01, 2010, 03:21:15 AM »

Why call me foolish Salt Water, if you are you u affected by my speech? And Jesus does not mean human incarnation. Where did you come up with that? You seem to have forgotten to respond to that part of my post Salt Water...

Foolish children is not a -ve word at all. For example, no body will give a fully loaded gun to a nursery school child. The foolish bevaviour of child due to immaturity will harm others using the gun. Here foolishness of the child means ignorance of the child not knowing the danger of the gun. It is due to the innorcence of the child. Like wise all the people in this world are GOd's children only. They are at various levels of spiritual progress. Some of them are totally ignorance, some are not that much etc etc.

So HIs children are at various levels and do not know the truth and behaves like foolish children those do no have maturity!

Now coming back to your question regarding Jesus.

The human incarnation comes in every generation but you are not coming in every generation. The rebirth as human being is almost impossible and completely impossible as per Christianity. In such case you are having only one chance to contact the human incarnation present in your generation. If you miss this, never again this luck comes. The next meeting with God is direct where He acts as judge. Therefore, there is no second coming of Jesus for you and you will meet God finally only.

In this way the second coming of Jesus at the end can be understood. But if you say that you cannot meet the human incarnation in your present generation, you are not having the opportunity even for once. In such case, why a particular generation in which God came in human form as Jesus was only blessed? They had the extra fortune and this means God is partial to that generation. Therefore, every person in every generation will have the equal chance of coming in contact with the human incarnation once in his or her life and the final contact with God in the energetic form as judge.

Therefore, the impartial God comes again and again for every generation (Yada Yada hi…..Gita) but you are not having the chance to meet the human incarnation again since you have no human rebirth. One may get the human rebirth in extreme exceptional situation and you should not depend on that because it involves high risk. The human birth, the urge for salvation and coming in contact with the human incarnation are the three real fortunes and the importance increases from left to right in the order. Therefore, simply having the human birth and having the urge by taking orange robe are not sufficient.

Unless you contact the Lord in human form and get the right knowledge for correct implementation, every thing is waste (Manushyatvam Mumukshatvam, Mahapurasha Samsrayah, Durlabham—Sankara). There is no quarrel if you say that the second coming of Jesus is only at the end because every one is having the equal chance. But if you say that I have to worship the past human incarnation only even in the present generation, then the equal opportunity is not given to Me when I am compared to the human being present in that generation in which Jesus came directly and clarified all the doubts face to face. I must have such equal privilege and here the quarrel comes with you since you deny the equal opportunity.

The second coming is final with respect to every human being but not with respect to God because in such case several human generations miss the chance of direct contact with God in human form except that one particular human generation. Even if you say that Jesus told that His second coming is only final, it is true with respect to every human being and not with respect to Him. You have misinterpreted this statement by extending it with reference to Jesus also because you want to exploit the people in the name of past Jesus and get personal fame and other facilities from the devotees. You are in no way different from the priests present in that time of Jesus.

Both of you do not admit the human form of Lord. Both of you keep the past which is invisible (invisible Jebhova or invisible Jesus) before the devotees and earn money and fame. The only difference between you both is that that priest got Jesus killed through the court and you cannot do that in the present time. The repulsion towards the human form before eyes is common to both the priests and devotees. But in the case priests there is an extra factor that they may lose fame and offerings from the devotees because they get benefited standing at the back ground of the invisible form of God or inert form of God.

In the case of devotees, this extra factor does not exist because they are prepared to sacrifice for God and they are not losing since they do not receive. Any Guru or Priest immediately resists human form of God based on these two factors since he fears that the human form may get the fame or their offerings. Thus, there is political, economical and social issue of psychology in this spiritual line. Attraction to fame and money associated with jealously and egoism is the main back ground and Lord Datta brings out the truth that is buried up to any depth. All the details of truth are known to the omniscient God. Veda says that the knowledge of God is always based on truth (Satyam Jnamam).
PoorFoolNicholas
Site Supporter
OC.net guru

« Reply #1089 on: December 01, 2010, 03:25:04 AM »

You didn't answer my question. Where did you find the Jesus=human incarnation? That is not what the WORD Jesus means. Answer my question.
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1090 on: December 01, 2010, 03:42:17 AM »

You didn't answer my question. Where did you find the Jesus=human incarnation? That is not what the WORD Jesus means. Answer my question.

Jesus means human incarnation. Jesus referred Himself as Son of Man (Human incarnation). Thus when you refer Jesus, it means Human incarnation in general.

Luke 18:8

Nevertheless, when the Son of Man comes, will he find faith on earth?”

Jesus told He will come again in the above verse, He referred Himself as Son of Man (Human incarnation). Thus Jeus means human incarnation.
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1091 on: December 01, 2010, 03:53:24 AM »

I say God is in me to such devotees who have partial faith on me. But to my inner circle devotees I say that I am God. The statements differ one devotee to other.

Jesus also told in different ways “ I am messenger from God”, “I am son of the God” and “I am the God since I and my father are one and the same”. These different statements relate to different levels of devotees. One level cannot absorb the statement of other level. For example you take the case of Ajay Bhaiah. He always sings the devotional songs composed by Me. He has full devotion on Me while singing the Bhajans. He always participates in Satsanga and receives knowledge through his intelligence. He always works for the mission. He sacrificed all his ancestral wealth to the mission during the time of past ten years and the cost of that wealth comes to about one crore rupees. He has children and lives on his salary only. He has several debts in the Banks.

I tried several times to pay his debts but he did not accept. I tested him in several ways but his faith did not shake. In fact I am defeated by him. He saw the vision of Viswaroopam (Cosmic form) in Me. The God in Me gave that vision to him and I have nothing to do with it. When I said that the God in Me gave the vision, he never agrees and says that I am the God.

Therefore, I declare to him only that I am the God. This declaration is personal and is limited to his case only. Krishna never told that He is God to any one in His lifetime. Only when He was teaching Gita to Arjuna He declared He is God and gave the vision of cosmic form. Therefore, you do not touch the statements of other levels. I will speak to you in your level and you can treat me as a mere human being and as your good friend.
SolEX01
Toumarches

Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America, Holy Metropolis of New Jersey

« Reply #1092 on: December 01, 2010, 04:40:04 AM »

So you're saying Maitreya is a fraud because you claim he's not human?   Huh

There are preachers to cater to people at lower level.

Yup, we call them televangelists.   Roll Eyes
SolEX01
Toumarches

Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America, Holy Metropolis of New Jersey

« Reply #1093 on: December 01, 2010, 04:41:47 AM »

You have no real followers here.

The real human incarnation does not expect anything from anybody. Only, we have to decide.

to apostatize and follow you and Maitreya into hell.   Shocked
SolEX01
Toumarches

« Reply #1094 on: December 01, 2010, 04:43:17 AM »

So, Maitreya should have no followers because of the harshness of the true divine knowledge.

I never told that Maitreya is a God in human form.

That has to be the most honest thing you've said on this forum.   Grin
SolEX01
Toumarches

« Reply #1095 on: December 01, 2010, 04:44:34 AM »

So any smart person is God in human form?  Is everyone on this board God in human form?

Any X, Y and Z cannot be God in human form.

The televangelists will be disappointed to hear that.   Cry
SolEX01
Toumarches

« Reply #1096 on: December 01, 2010, 04:45:40 AM »

Maitreya does not run under cover?  That website I cited is affiliated with the United Nations because, until the webhosting company was changed, a traceroute ended with a un.org computer address.

A preacher is identified from his own knowledge.

if that knowledge is a fraud, so is the preacher.   Wink
stanley123
Protokentarchos

Faith: Catholic
Jurisdiction: Roman Catholic

« Reply #1097 on: December 01, 2010, 04:48:14 AM »

Salt water is known very well in chemistry as a mixture of NaCl with H2O. There is nothing Satanic about it. Oftentimes, people drink water with a bit of salt in it to aid the bodily functions. To say that this is Satanic is absurd. It can be beneficial to the health and well being of the human person. To be clear:
Salt = NaCl
Water = H2O
If you do not know this, then you do not know very much at all as these are very simple concepts which are grasped by pupils in the seventh grade Chemistry class. It is a very elementary class in science.  
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1098 on: December 01, 2010, 04:50:06 AM »

if that knowledge is a fraud, so is the preacher.   Wink

All this preaching is only the practical philosophy, which requires firm faith in the preacher. The preacher should be the correct the person. Only the Lord in human form can be such a correct preacher. If you believe a false preacher or an ignorant person as the true preacher, results cannot be seen. If you approach the real water and believe it as the water really, you can put your finger in it and feel the coldness, which is the correct result. If you put your finger in fire, you cannot feel the coldness because it is not water. Similarly the false preacher gives negative results. If you put your finger in air, which is neither water nor fire, your finger neither feels the coldness nor is burnt.

Similarly an ignorant person acting as a true preacher can give neither correct result nor the negative result. You will be wasting your time energy with such an ignorant preacher.

Therefore, catching the right guide (Satguru) is fundamental step.

If you mistake the true guide as some ordinary guy, only you are loosing. Veda says “Ihachet Avedet…) which means that if you miss the correct preacher in this world in this birth, you are a permanent looser. All those ignorant people who did not recognise Jesus and crucified Him were permanent losers. Similarly, all the ignorant people who cannot recognise Jesus of present generation are loosing the spiritual treasure forever.
stanley123
Protokentarchos

« Reply #1099 on: December 01, 2010, 04:51:14 AM »

Therefore, I declare to him only that I am the God.
BTW, have you been indulging in any type of psychedelic mushrooms or other psychedelic substance? Do you smoke it in one of those big pipes which is oftentimes use for that purpose?
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1100 on: December 01, 2010, 04:53:54 AM »

Salt water is known very well in chemistry as a mixture of NaCl with H2O. There is nothing Satanic about it. Oftentimes, people drink water with a bit of salt in it to aid the bodily functions. To say that this is Satanic is absurd. It can be beneficial to the health and well being of the human person. To be clear:
Salt = NaCl
Water = H2O
If you do not know this, then you do not know very much at all as these are very simple concepts which are grasped by pupils in the seventh grade Chemistry class. It is a very elementary class in science.  

What you have said is correct as far as chemical composition of salt water is concerned.

The problem here is that, you are using the literal meaning of the word, salt water. It told that the preaching of ignorant preachers are like salt water. Here salt water represent 'ignorance' and not truth..
God in human form preaches 'Nectar' which represent 'truth'.
SolEX01
Toumarches

« Reply #1101 on: December 01, 2010, 04:58:58 AM »

All this preaching is only the practical philosophy, which requires firm faith in the preacher. The preacher should be the correct the person. Only the Lord in human form can be such a correct preacher. If you believe a false preacher or an ignorant person as the true preacher, results cannot be seen.

You're right; we have seen no results in our fruitless discussions with you.

If you approach the real water and believe it as the water really, you can put your finger in it and feel the coldness, which is the correct result. If you put your finger in fire, you cannot feel the coldness because it is not water. Similarly the false preacher gives negative results. If you put your finger in air, which is neither water nor fire, your finger neither feels the coldness nor is burnt.

Air, Fire, Water ... you forgot Earth.  

Similarly an ignorant person acting as a true preacher can give neither correct result nor the negative result. You will be wasting your time energy with such an ignorant preacher.

You're talking about yourself since you just described yourself as an ignorant preacher.

Therefore, catching the right guide (Satguru) is fundamental step.

If you mistake the true guide as some ordinary guy, only you are loosing. Veda says “Ihachet Avedet…) which means that if you miss the correct preacher in this world in this birth, you are a permanent looser. All those ignorant people who did not recognise Jesus and crucified Him were permanent losers. Similarly, all the ignorant people who cannot recognise Jesus of present generation are loosing the spiritual treasure forever.

But we're not talking about the same Jesus.  You are talking about incarnations that claim to be superior to Jesus, like Benjamin Creme and/or Maitreya.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2010, 04:59:48 AM by SolEX01 » Logged
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1102 on: December 01, 2010, 05:07:56 AM »

Therefore, I declare to him only that I am the God.
BTW, have you been indulging in any type of psychedelic mushrooms or other psychedelic substance? Do you smoke it in one of those big pipes which is oftentimes use for that purpose?

There is no relationship. psychedelic substance smoking is only a sedative drug and it has nothing to do with the spirituality. When you are detached from all the worldly bonds, you will go to the state of unconsciousness. But, when you go to the state of unconsciousness, it is not spirituality. It is just as if you have become a stone or an intert object and that is not spirituality. Spiritulity does not mean cutting the worldly bonds. If spirituality is the cutting of the worldly bonds only, then smoking Marijuvana will bring spirituality. However, it is not so. Spirituality means formation of bond with God. Spirituality is not detachment. Spirituality is attachment only. It is the attachment to God and attachment requires consciousness but not unconsciousness. Spiritulaity is explained by the degree of extent of attachment to God. So, it is against to the unconsciousness. It is related to the consciousness and the detachment from the world is meaningless without attachment to God. Therefore, the spirituality has nothing to do with usage of the drugs.
SolEX01
Toumarches

« Reply #1103 on: December 01, 2010, 05:10:03 AM »

Venu, LSD should have no effect on one's spirituality?  If your God says otherwise, then there is an issue between nature and its effects on an individual.
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1104 on: December 01, 2010, 05:13:41 AM »

like Benjamin Creme and/or Maitreya.

God comes in human form with true divine knowledge, He is known as Human incarnation. A true preacher also preaches the same true knowledge. He will say that the rupee (dollar) given by you to God will not return back to you with interest because you have not invested your energy in the service of God as loan to Him. In fact it is reverse. You have taken the energy from God as loan and in fact you should return it along with interest. At least you can use a little of it for your selfish ends and return back the huge balance to God. At the worst, you should return at least a little to God after using a huge amount for your selfish ends. Can we imagine the fate of the people, who do not return at least a little of the loan taken from God? The false preacher always propagates false knowledge to exploit the innocent people and get selfish benefits.

He says that you will get back the money multiplied by several folds, if you donate a little to God. He collects that little money for his selfish ends posing himself as the representative of God. People are exploited for their ambition of getting back the money in multiple form. The true preacher says that God has nothing to do with such business (naadatte kasyachit…Gita).

He says that God will accept your offering in case it is offered without any aspiration for returns. He explains always the true concept without bothering about the returns in terms of business. Whether anything is given to him or not, he will not be concerned about it and spreads always the true knowledge, which may be liked or not by the people. If he gets something through the propagation of such knowledge, he will feel that it is given by God only through the medium of human beings and expresses his gratefulness to God.
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1105 on: December 01, 2010, 05:16:28 AM »

Venu, LSD should have no effect on one's spirituality?  If your God says otherwise, then there is an issue between nature and its effects on an individual.
Somking drug nothing to do with God. You should not approach such people who are under the effect of drugs. Go to God in human form of your generation to get the right knowledge then implement it.....Do not go to those who smoke drugs, it will spoil your life also....
SolEX01
Toumarches

« Reply #1106 on: December 01, 2010, 01:03:52 PM »

Somking drug nothing to do with God. You should not approach such people who are under the effect of drugs. Go to God in human form of your generation to get the right knowledge then implement it.....Do not go to those who smoke drugs, it will spoil your life also....

You or Maitreya must not have seen the Robocop series of movies where the main corporation created a substance, Nuke, that mimicked street drugs.  Maitreya might appreciate how a human, killed in action, comes back in a different, albeit mechanical, body with his human characteristics still intact.   Cool  Oh, there was also a "bad" Robocop which contained the human characteristics of the bad guy (Clarence Boddiker).  In Robocop 2, the "good" Robocop turned off the "bad" Robocop, pemanently, which is what will happen to Maitreya, Benjamin Creme and others on the dread Judgment Day when the real Jesus Christ will judge all mankind.
Agia Marina
Site Supporter
Elder

Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: OCA, Bulgarian Diocese

Father Theodor Micka

« Reply #1107 on: December 01, 2010, 06:05:24 PM »

Any discussion or debate with this dude is fruitless, like trying to nail jello to a wall.   

“When I have a little money I buy books; and if any is left, I buy food and clothes.” - Erasmus

"God became man so that man might become a god." ~St. Athanasius the Great

Poster formerly known as EVOO.
biro
Excelsior
Site Supporter
Warned
Toumarches

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox

Και κλήρονομον δείξον με, ζωής της αιωνίου

fleem
« Reply #1108 on: December 01, 2010, 08:46:32 PM »

Quote from: SolEX01
You or Maitreya must not have seen the Robocop series of movies where the main corporation created a substance, Nuke, that mimicked street drugs.  Maitreya might appreciate how a human, killed in action, comes back in a different, albeit mechanical, body with his human characteristics still intact.   Cool  Oh, there was also a "bad" Robocop which contained the human characteristics of the bad guy (Clarence Boddiker).  In Robocop 2, the "good" Robocop turned off the "bad" Robocop, pemanently, which is what will happen to Maitreya, Benjamin Creme and others on the dread Judgment Day when the real Jesus Christ will judge all mankind.

"Robocop" was really good.    Smiley

Charlie Rose: If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?

Fran Lebowitz: Everything. There is not one thing with which I am satisfied.

http://spcasuncoast.org/
SolEX01
Toumarches

« Reply #1109 on: December 01, 2010, 08:59:40 PM »

Quote from: SolEX01

"Robocop" was really good.    Smiley

The first 2 Robocops were good movies.  Robocop 3 was awful - barely watchable although the world depicted closely resembles the world Maitreya and dattaswami wish for themselves.
biro
Excelsior
Site Supporter
Warned
Toumarches

fleem
« Reply #1110 on: December 01, 2010, 09:07:43 PM »

I still haven't seen Pt. 3.    Smiley

dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1111 on: December 01, 2010, 10:35:23 PM »

Judgment Day when the real Jesus Christ will judge all mankind.

On the final Judgment day Jesus will judge all the mand kind. But before that He come to this world in human form several times to preach. God is impartial and He gives chance to all His children to first listen to His divine knowledge, after that only the final judgment.

God is kind, He first preaches the knowledge and soul is given a chance to practice. He is not like a rude ruler who tells what ever i say practice right now other wise face the music. God is not like that He gives opportunity for all the poeple of the world to listen to Him when He comes in human form and to learn the divine knoweldge through discussion with Him.

This is the main reason God comes in human form. After preaching the knoweldge the souls are given a chance to practice it through their spiritual effort and get the results.

This will continue for many many generations. He will preach.

For God this world is a dream. End of world means stopping the viewership of this dream. God will never destroy the world, since HE has created this world for a good purpose of His own enjoyment. End of the world means He will tempeorary stop seeing the movie (this creation). But the creation will remain like a film roll. When He want to see this movie again, He will again play the already stopped movie which is in the form of film roll. He will never destroy the film roll, which is His own creation.

The continuous entertainment (Ananda) is possible only in the world when God exists in the relative reality.  In the state of absolute reality, space also disappears and God alone is left over.  In such state there is no question of any entertainment.  If you take God in to such state of absolute reality, you are making God bored.  There will be no necessity at any time for God to cross the space (Mula Maya) because God need not destroy this world completely and regenerate it.  The show of cinema is withdrawn but the film roll is never destroyed by any producer unless he is extremely mad.  The dissolution of the world means the closure of the show only and the world in subtle state is protected which is regenerated as per Veda (Yathaa Purvamakalpayat….).  Therefore, God will never cross Mula Maya (primary energy or space) at any time.  He is only aware of absolute reality and such awareness exists in God which is not always remembered.

In the human mind also several concepts are stored even though they are not remembered always.  Similarly, God can attain the awareness of the absolute reality at any time if He likes and can really become alone.  But, such awareness is only stored in God and is never attained since such lonely state bores God.
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1112 on: December 01, 2010, 10:38:50 PM »

Any discussion or debate with this dude is fruitless, like trying to nail jello to a wall.   
Agia Marina;

I have noticed your replies. In this regard, when we discuss something we shall keep some point in mind.

If one criticizes with some substantial point then one can answer. Without any substantial point if somebody criticizes, then leave it. Several people criticized Jesus in His lifetime. Even the priests criticized Him. But, they did not come with substantial points. Therefore, if there is some substantial point in the criticism then it is welcomed. Then we must attend to it. We must supply the answer and enter into a discussion. You may be right or I may be wrong.

Why should I say that I am right and you are wrong? Let us discuss and if you are right then I will accept your point. If I am right then you accept mine. Both of us are only co-operating with each other. The common aim is to find out the Truth. It is not the question of whether you are right or I am right. Only important thing is: what is right. The quarrel comes when you tell that you are right or I am right. When the truth is superimposed on the person, the quarrel never ends. If in the discussion one feels that he is going to be wrong and other person is going to be right, then he will never end the discussion. You may think, Oh! I am going to be wrong and my opponent is going to be right, if such attitude comes, there will not be any end to the discussion.

Truth is neither related to you nor related to Me. I have told something. You have told something. Either your point must be correct or My point must be correct, supposing there is no possibility of a third point. Whatever point seem to be right in the discussion, we both will accept. It is not the question of your point or My point. It is not a house restored by Me or it is not the house restored by you.
We put the mutual effort to find out the truth.

A single brain sometimes gets mislead. When you discuss with somebody then some new angles are opened. Sometimes the new point from the other person may open our mind and we may find that our point is wrong and his point may be right. Then without any prejudice, we will accept the truth because our intension is not to prove ourself as right or the other person as wrong. Our intention should be only to find out the truth through shrewd analysis with the help of somebody. We also should have this attitude. Then only the discussion will proceed in the right path.
Whenever a minister takes his post, he performs an oath. We must take this as the oath for discussion. Somebody criticizes without any substantial argument. Then it means, he has jealousy against us. He is criticizing due to jealousy. If he tells that you are wrong etc., in the discussion, no relevant point has come other than the words used to show the jealousy! Only his jealousy is expressed. So what can one answer to such person? His intention is not to find out the truth. His intention is only to discourage you and scold you.

When Jesus was in the court, those priests just blamed Him. They did not come out with real points from the scriptures like such and such points are in the scriptures, why are you modifying them and let us discuss. Those priests did not come forward like that. They simply critisized Jesus and mentioned that You revolted against scriptures and revolted against Roman Empire etc. Their attitude was only to kill Jesus but not to discuss the knowledge with Jesus. That is why Jesus kept silent. He never answered to the Governor also, who asked why do you keep silent, why don’t you reply? He kept silent because there is no substantial point on the other side. Their aim was only to kill Him but not to discuss the knowledge and know the truth. That is why He kept silent.
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1113 on: December 01, 2010, 10:44:34 PM »

You're talking about yourself since you just described yourself as an ignorant preacher.

There is a difference between a guru(ordinary preacher) and Satguru(God in human form)

A lecturer in Government College will teach you the syllabus and at the same time acts as the invigilator, valuer of the paper etc. and finally you are getting a valued degree from the college. Similarly, the Lord acting as Guru preaches the spiritual knowledge, guides you practically, tests your knowledge in practice and finally gives you the suitable divine fruit. A teacher conducting tuition home is just teaching you and is not connected to the examination, degree etc. Similarly, a human being acting as Guru preaches you the spiritual knowledge and not concerned with your practice and its fruit. The human guru may be able to deliver the knowledge of Satguru (Lord acting as Guru) as it is, but cannot clarify your doubts in the practical field as effectively as Satguru does.

If you are hearing the speech through a tape recorder, the clarification of doubts is not possible. Even in the speech, some parts may not be clear to you due to the defects in your grasping power only. The human guru serves as a messenger of the Lord only. He is just like a postman. Therefore, the guru you referred in the Sanskrit verse uttered by you means only Satguru. However, Satguru is not frequently available. Still the Lord will clarify your doubts through some body since the Lord has the super power. Therefore, you need not worry that your doubts will be remaining without clarification in the absence of Satguru.

The Lord is always ready to explain your doubts either directly or indirectly. If you deserve to go to the upper level, you will certainly rise to the upper level by the direct or indirect guidance of God. However, if you are not capable of rising to the higher level, what is the use of even meeting Satguru directly? Therefore, you should not worry about the availability of Satguru. You should worry only about your spiritual progress to rise to the higher level and you must concentrate on removing the hurdles in your spiritual progress. If you are a tenth class candidate and even if you meet the president of the country, he can give you only the post of a peon.

If you have passed I.A.S examination, the appointment order for the post of District Collector comes to your home. Sri Rama Krishna Paramahamsa told that one need not search for Guru. God will send Gurus of various levels as and when you reach those levels. When you are ripened, Satguru will contact you at once. You may miss Satguru in your search. But Satguru will not miss you when the proper time comes. Satguru cannot do any good to any undeserving fellow. For the sake of majority, Satguru will not come down because He is not bothered about the fame. Krishna preached hundred Kauravas but of no use. Only the five Pandavas followed Krishna as their Satguru.

Sakuni could become Satguru for Kauravas. But finally both the Sakuni and Kauravas were destroyed. A teacher in bogus institution gets you a bogus degree which has no value at all. Therefore, the Lord as Satguru and devotee of the Lord as a human guru are good. But the fraud Guru will destroy himself and yourself. It is better to confine to your family if you are not getting Satguru but you should be never trapped by a fraud Guru.

Satguru is the Lord in the human form. You should not see the external human form and should view the Lord only in Him. In the case of human guru, there is no Lord in him but you can treat the external human form as the possessor of power of God. In the first case you should understand the Lord as Guru and in the second case you should understand the Guru as the Lord. There is a difference between God as Guru and Guru as God.

My devotees says “Guru Deva Datta” whenever he speaks to Me. The word Guru Deva has two meanings as per the Sanskrit Grammar. In one meaning God is treated as Guru and in the second meaning the Guru is treated as God. There is difference between these two meanings. The second word “Datta” clarifies that the first word is used strictly in the first sense only. Datta means God given to you in human form for the sake of your guidance. Guidance should be essential for your practice. Even clarification of your theoretical doubts should lead you to practice. Unless theory is clear practice cannot start. If there is no practice the entire theory is waste.

If the theory is perfect, the practice is spontaneous. Therefore, the clarity in the theory and clarification of your doubts is very very important. Without understanding this, people mock at theory and stress on practice. Without complete and perfect theory, the practice cannot begin. Sometimes people practice due to fear or due to ambition for fulfilling the desires. The Satguru will never base on these two paths of fear and ambition. The false Guru exploits the people using either fear or ambition or both for some selfish gain like money, fame etc. But the followers are utterly deceived because such practice is not giving any good and complete fruit.

Satguru leads you to goal without any long time and deep strain. Suppose you have a bad quality like rigidity. Due to the same quality Duryodhana went to hell and Gopikas went to highest divine abode. In the first case rigidity was applied to worldly affairs (Pravrutti). In the second case the same quality is applied to the spiritual line (Nivrutti). A Satguru will direct your existing bad qualities to the spiritual line and will see that you will use those qualities positively for your real welfare. An ordinary human being acting as Guru will advise you to come to the spiritual line after removing bad qualities. The innocent and ignorant Guru does not know that millions of births are required even to shake a bad quality which was accumulated form the beginning of creation.

This is the difference between a Satguru and human Guru. Satguru generates the divine knowledge. The human guru carries on that knowledge in-to-to. Sometimes a practical problem arises in your spiritual path. The solution for that problem needs generation of divine knowledge, which is impossible for the human Guru. Therefore, if you get Satguru you are very lucky.
But, if you do not use His guidance due to your blind attractions, in such case Satguru is useless for you like Sun for a blind man. If you have the maturity of mind to use the guidance, God will speak to you even through the human guru. Therefore, your determination to achieve the goal is the most important factor. If you have such determination, God will approach you in some human form and will guide you properly. Therefore, the problem lies on your side and not on the side of Satguru. How much lucky we are! We are directly talking with the Lord and getting the perfect spiritual guidance. The Lord is staying in My human body. There is no trace of any doubt about this.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2010, 10:45:13 PM by dattaswami » Logged
biro
Excelsior
Site Supporter
Warned
Toumarches

fleem
« Reply #1114 on: December 01, 2010, 11:14:20 PM »

You can't be 50% Hindu and 50% Christian, just like you can't be 50% elephant and 50% broccoli.

Hinduism is not Orthodox Christianity. When St. Thomas came to India, he preached the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ. Period. That's it. He didn't come to convert anybody to Hanuman the monkey god. He didn't talk about gurus.

He was not a Hindu. Neither was Jesus.

St. Thomas converted people away from Hinduism.

The Gospel says nothing about gurus and monkey gods.

SolEX01
Toumarches

« Reply #1115 on: December 01, 2010, 11:32:22 PM »

When Jesus was in the court, those priests just blamed Him. They did not come out with real points from the scriptures like such and such points are in the scriptures, why are you modifying them and let us discuss. Those priests did not come forward like that. They simply critisized Jesus and mentioned that You revolted against scriptures and revolted against Roman Empire etc. Their attitude was only to kill Jesus but not to discuss the knowledge with Jesus. That is why Jesus kept silent. He never answered to the Governor also, who asked why do you keep silent, why don’t you reply? He kept silent because there is no substantial point on the other side. Their aim was only to kill Him but not to discuss the knowledge and know the truth. That is why He kept silent.

You're wrong.  The Chief Priests knew that they were crucifying their Creator, the King of Israel, who wouldn't deliver them from the Romans.  Jesus created Pilate; hence, Jesus was not accountable to His own Creation.  We are accountable to God; God is not accountable to us (unless we're dealing with Maitreya and trancendental mediation, both of which are creations of man).

Besides, in the Creation Story, God worked for 6 days and rested on the 7th.  Jesus was crucified on the 6th day and rested on the 7th as he liberated those in Hades who were awaiting His coming.
stanley123
Protokentarchos

« Reply #1116 on: December 02, 2010, 12:41:59 AM »

If one criticizes with some substantial point then one can answer.
Well, here is my take on it.
There may be some points of agreement between Hinduism and Christianity. For an example of some agreement between Christianity and Hinduism, I would point to the fact that there is a spiritual nature to human existence and it is possible for God to have a Divine Son or to be incarnated in human form.
But I am sorry to say that I do not see too much hope for a sincere, consistent, and  credible union between Christianity and Hinduism. I say this because there are some extremely serious differences between the two religions:
1. According to Christian belief, God the Father has one and only one Divine Son. He does not appear under or in any other incarnation, except in Our Lord Jesus Christ.
2. Christians do not accept reincarnation. According to Christian belief, after a person dies, he will be judged and will not come back on earth and he will not be reincarnated.

3. Christians do not accept the worship of the cow.

4. Christians do not accept the caste system.
5. Christians do not believe that if a person is sick or has some ailment, it is because he was a sinner in a previous life.
There is a lot to learn, and obviously, I do not know as much as I should know. So perhaps there is something that I could learn from Hinduism, I don't know. Perhaps it is a greater love for all living creatures.  Perhaps it is a greater appreciation of the spiritual life and being of every man. In any case, as it stands now, I believe that some of the major beliefs of Hinduism are incompatible with Christianity. At the same time, I don;t see any reason why Hindus and Christians cannot work together in harmony for peace in the world today.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2010, 12:42:53 AM by stanley123 » Logged
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1117 on: December 02, 2010, 12:51:56 AM »

You can't be 50% Hindu and 50% Christian, just like you can't be 50% elephant and 50% broccoli.

Hinduism is not Orthodox Christianity. When St. Thomas came to India, he preached the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ. Period. That's it. He didn't come to convert anybody to Hanuman the monkey god. He didn't talk about gurus.

He was not a Hindu. Neither was Jesus.

St. Thomas converted people away from Hinduism.

The Gospel says nothing about gurus and monkey gods.

Bible talks about gurus. St. John the Baptist was the Guru of Jesus.

You are correct, Jesus was neither Hindu nor Christain, He is universal not limited to religion, language, place etc. Jesus is God, that GOd is impartial and comes in every generation, if He is not coming in every generation, then He become partial only to a particular generation.

Religion is not the factor, divine knowledge is the factor and learning it is the factor. Only present human incarnation can alone preach you divine knowledge. Past human incarnations cannot teach you divine knowledge. The past human incarnation is present today as Present human incarnation to teach the divine knowledge. Look at the present human incarnation, who is available to you alive in this world. A living God alone can give you the required divine knowledge.

What is the use of conversion of one religion to other. One should never convert from any relgion to any other religion. These activities are done by ignorant followers of religoin only. They are called fanatics. God is above religion and God should be known through divine knowledge not religion.
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1118 on: December 02, 2010, 12:56:13 AM »

Religion is not the factor, your love and practical service to God is the factor.

Whatever may be your religion, if you do not identify the God in human form of your time, then it is a greatest loss for you. Many many saints, many many kings wanted to witness, see, touch and talk to Human incarnation. But they could not. You are now getting a rare chance of interacting with God in human form and receive the divine knowledge through Him, how lucky you should be! How grateful you should be God?

Use your time to learn divine knowledge and increase your value of God, other things are only side activity. You main aim should be to please God, for this first learn the divine knowledge from the authority-Present Human incarnation....
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1119 on: December 02, 2010, 12:58:44 AM »

You're wrong.  The Chief Priests knew that they were crucifying their Creator, the King of Israel, who wouldn't deliver them from the Romans.  Jesus created Pilate; hence, Jesus was not accountable to His own Creation.  We are accountable to God; God is not accountable to us (unless we're dealing with Maitreya and trancendental mediation, both of which are creations of man).

Besides, in the Creation Story, God worked for 6 days and rested on the 7th.  Jesus was crucified on the 6th day and rested on the 7th as he liberated those in Hades who were awaiting His coming.

When the bonds with wealth, children and husbands or wives are fully broken, salvation is complete. Even Lord Jesus patiently suffered all the negative criticism and all sorts of insults to protect His devotees. This shows the divine love of Jesus. Jesus kept silent in the court when He was charged with so many crimes. The silence shows His deep love towards His devotees. Due to such silence alone did the judge order crucifixion. Unless the crucifixion was implemented, He could not have suffered for the sins of His devotees. Thus, the Lord tolerates anything, even things which damage His personality for the sake of His devotees. Due to the crucifixion, devotees misunderstood Jesus and criticised Him as incapable. Here, the firm faith of the devotees was tested.

Jesus knows about His future crucification. He never feared about it before or during the crucification. He never feared for the soldiers who came to arrest Him. He never argued about His case in the court, because He knows that the crucification has to take place by the will of God. Therefore when you have the knowledge of God and the knowledge of His will, you will not fear even about the death.

The death proves that everything and everybody other than God gets destroyed. There fore Jesus asked the people to fear about themselves and about their children and not about His death. Lord Rama jumped into the river with smiling face, Lord Krishna was smiling while leaving His body. Sri Padavallabha and Sri Narasimha Saraswati merged in the Krishna river with smiles.  Therefore one will not fear even for death if the divine knowledge is attained. Gita says that death is only changing the old shirt. Where the divine knowledge exists like sunlight, the fear vanishes like darkness. Even in the last statement of Jesus no trace of fear appears as He said that He is surrendering His soul to the hands of God. Veda says that the limited knowledge is cause of the fear (Atha Tasya Bhayam….).

dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1120 on: December 02, 2010, 01:02:01 AM »

At the same time, I don;t see any reason why Hindus and Christians cannot work together in harmony for peace in the world today.

Exactly.
If a Christian loves another Christian as his brother, there is no greatness in it. Similarly, there is no greatness if a Hindu loves another Hindu as his brother. The greatness lies if a Christian loves the Hindu as his brother and vice-versa. A true Christian must love a true Hindu as his brother and should treat a wrong Christian as an outsider.

Similarly a true Hindu must love a true Christian as his brother and must treat a wrong Hindu as an outsider. Suppose you are in white dress. An outsider is also in the white dress, but your own brother is in blue dress. Based on the colour of the external dress will you treat the outsider who is in the same colour of the dress as your own brother?

Will you treat your own brother as an outsider because the colour of his dress is different from your dress? You are recognizing your own brother not by the external dress but by the internal body in which your own parental blood is flowing. Similarly, you are recognizing the outsider as the outsider based on the point that his inner body contains some other parental blood.

Therefore, you must recognize your real brother not by the external religion but you must recognize your brother by the internal spirituality. If the spiritual values and levels are coinciding to your stage, such a devotee is your real brother whether he is a Hindu or a Christian or a Muslim or a Buddhist. For example take the spiritual value of speaking the truth. Any person belonging to any religion must be your real brother if he speaks the truth.

You must treat a person as an outsider even if he is belonging to your religion if he is a liar. The spiritual value is the real parental blood i.e., descending from the original Godfather. When this is achieved the universal spirituality becomes meaningful and alive. Therefore, analyse and judge the spiritual values of other person to make friendship with him irrespective of his nationality, language, caste, sex, age and religion.

God will be immensely pleased if this attitude is developed. The main aim of our Universal Spirituality is only to establish such angle of view in the world. The religion is only external culture, which is related to language, habits of dress, habits of food and habits of regional styles of life.

The external religion is only ignorance like the covering smoke. The inner spirituality is like the internal burning flame of fire. The analysis is like putting on a fan that generates vigorous wind, which blows away all the external cloud of smoke and makes you visualize the true inner fire, which is the eternal spirituality.

If you realize this internal spiritual knowledge, which is like the underlying fire, you can see the perfect homogeneity and unifying single phase. The language differs and therefore, the words differ, but the meaning is same. The water remains as water, which may be indicated by different words used by different languages. There is one entity, which is beyond the imagination. Such entity is called as God or Parabrahman.

Such God has no beginning and no end because God is unimaginable. The beginning and the end must be also unimaginable for an unimaginable item. The beginning and the end of the cosmic energy or space or the creation are also unimaginable. Therefore, the beginning and the end are unimaginable for the unimaginable item like God and also for the imaginable item like space.

Therefore, the two points, which are the beginning-less and end-less characteristics cannot help you in understanding the real nature of God. If you start recognizing the God by simply these two points (beginning-less and end-less), you may think that God is an imaginable item like the space or energy or the creation. In fact based on these two characteristics people have imagined God as an imaginable item like space or energy or creation.

This concept has misled people to such a low level that people think that God is the very infinite space or infinite energy or infinite creation. Therefore, one should filter the concept of God at this juncture itself. One should think that God has no beginning and no end because the beginning and the end of an unimaginable item are also unimaginable.

Such God desired to create this Universe for entertainment. The very desire itself is the Creation. In view of God this present materialized universe in only an idea or imagination or the very desire itself. Therefore, the desire to create the world is itself the desire and also the created world itself is a desire. Thus the creation, maintenance and dissolution of the imaginary world are also imaginations or desires.

A part of this infinite creation is the individual soul. The soul is like a drop of the infinite ocean of imagination or desire of God. Thus, quantitatively the entire ocean of imagination of God is very huge compared to the tiny soul. Remember that both the Universe and the tiny soul are made of the same substance called as imagination or desire.

Thus the force of the Universe is far greater than the force of the soul. Due to such huge quantitative difference of the same phase, the Universe, which is far stronger than the soul appears as a materialized entity for the soul. But this infinite ocean of desire, which is the infinite Universe is a tiny drop compared to the infinite force of God. Therefore, again due to the same quantitative difference of force the entire universe is just the very weak imagination from the view of God. Thus imagination and materialization exist simultaneously true from the point of God and soul.
SolEX01
Toumarches

« Reply #1121 on: December 02, 2010, 01:10:42 AM »

When the bonds with wealth, children and husbands or wives are fully broken, salvation is complete. Even Lord Jesus patiently suffered all the negative criticism and all sorts of insults to protect His devotees. This shows the divine love of Jesus. Jesus kept silent in the court when He was charged with so many crimes.

You fail to understand why Jesus kept silent especially after his own Disciples betrayed Him.

The silence shows His deep love towards His devotees. Due to such silence alone did the judge order crucifixion.

Not the silence; Prophecy foresaw the crucifixion.

Unless the crucifixion was implemented, He could not have suffered for the sins of His devotees. Thus, the Lord tolerates anything, even things which damage His personality for the sake of His devotees. Due to the crucifixion, devotees misunderstood Jesus and criticised Him as incapable. Here, the firm faith of the devotees was tested.

Sure, the other 10 Disciples lost their faith and ran away leaving St. John the Theologian at the foot of the cross along with the Virgin Mary.

Jesus knows about His future crucification.

There will be a future crucifixion?  Will Maitreya and the apex of the Enlightenment of Man crucify "Jesus" this time around? 

He never feared about it before or during the crucification. He never feared for the soldiers who came to arrest Him. He never argued about His case in the court, because He knows that the crucification has to take place by the will of God. Therefore when you have the knowledge of God and the knowledge of His will, you will not fear even about the death.

Jesus free will led to His Crucifixion.  He could have been a false prophet and refused just as Lucifer refused to obey God, ad nauseaum.

The death proves that everything and everybody other than God gets destroyed. There fore Jesus asked the people to fear about themselves and about their children and not about His death. Lord Rama jumped into the river with smiling face, Lord Krishna was smiling while leaving His body. Sri Padavallabha and Sri Narasimha Saraswati merged in the Krishna river with smiles.

The snake tempted Eve with a smile.   Wink

Therefore one will not fear even for death if the divine knowledge is attained. Gita says that death is only changing the old shirt. Where the divine knowledge exists like sunlight, the fear vanishes like darkness. Even in the last statement of Jesus no trace of fear appears as He said that He is surrendering His soul to the hands of God. Veda says that the limited knowledge is cause of the fear (Atha Tasya Bhayam….).

I really don't care about Hinduism although I remember seeing Indira Gandhi's cremation live on TV.  Never understood cremation.  Don't really care about Hinduism (or anything masquerading as Hinduism).
biro
Excelsior
Site Supporter
Warned
Toumarches

fleem
« Reply #1122 on: December 02, 2010, 01:15:23 AM »

The Bible does not mention the word guru even once. St. John the Baptist was not a guru. He did not teach Jesus. John called himself unfit to untie even the strap of Jesus' sandal. John preached about the coming of Jesus. John preached repentance. Then John was imprisoned and killed.

None of the people in the Bible were Hindus.

Agia Marina
Site Supporter
Elder

Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: OCA, Bulgarian Diocese

Father Theodor Micka

« Reply #1123 on: December 02, 2010, 01:30:56 AM »

Agia Marina;

I have noticed your replies. In this regard, when we discuss something we shall keep some point in mind.

If one criticizes with some substantial point then one can answer. Without any substantial point if somebody criticizes, then leave it. Several people criticized Jesus in His lifetime. Even the priests criticized Him. But, they did not come with substantial points. Therefore, if there is some substantial point in the criticism then it is welcomed. Then we must attend to it. We must supply the answer and enter into a discussion. You may be right or I may be wrong.

Why should I say that I am right and you are wrong? Let us discuss and if you are right then I will accept your point. If I am right then you accept mine. Both of us are only co-operating with each other. The common aim is to find out the Truth. It is not the question of whether you are right or I am right. Only important thing is: what is right. The quarrel comes when you tell that you are right or I am right. When the truth is superimposed on the person, the quarrel never ends. If in the discussion one feels that he is going to be wrong and other person is going to be right, then he will never end the discussion. You may think, Oh! I am going to be wrong and my opponent is going to be right, if such attitude comes, there will not be any end to the discussion.

Truth is neither related to you nor related to Me. I have told something. You have told something. Either your point must be correct or My point must be correct, supposing there is no possibility of a third point. Whatever point seem to be right in the discussion, we both will accept. It is not the question of your point or My point. It is not a house restored by Me or it is not the house restored by you.
We put the mutual effort to find out the truth.

A single brain sometimes gets mislead. When you discuss with somebody then some new angles are opened. Sometimes the new point from the other person may open our mind and we may find that our point is wrong and his point may be right. Then without any prejudice, we will accept the truth because our intension is not to prove ourself as right or the other person as wrong. Our intention should be only to find out the truth through shrewd analysis with the help of somebody. We also should have this attitude. Then only the discussion will proceed in the right path.
Whenever a minister takes his post, he performs an oath. We must take this as the oath for discussion. Somebody criticizes without any substantial argument. Then it means, he has jealousy against us. He is criticizing due to jealousy. If he tells that you are wrong etc., in the discussion, no relevant point has come other than the words used to show the jealousy! Only his jealousy is expressed. So what can one answer to such person? His intention is not to find out the truth. His intention is only to discourage you and scold you.

I know you aren't God.  So, I feel pretty safe criticizing you.  You speak lies and blasphemy, so nothing you say is worth discussing.  You claim that we don't believe because we are low level devotees.  We don't believe because we do possess the "divine knowledge" of Orthodoxy, and unfortunately, you are being misled by the devil.  You are a false prophet and a false messiah.  Therefore, nothing you say will ever change my mind, as I'm sure nothing I, or any other Orthodox Christian, can say to you will change yours.  That being said, I hope, in time, you will open your mind and heart to the Orthodox faith, and our Lord and Master, Jesus Christ.  

For now, I will keep silent because there is "no substantial point" on your side.  
« Last Edit: December 02, 2010, 01:31:47 AM by Agia Marina » Logged

“When I have a little money I buy books; and if any is left, I buy food and clothes.” - Erasmus

"God became man so that man might become a god." ~St. Athanasius the Great

Poster formerly known as EVOO.
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1124 on: December 02, 2010, 02:04:34 AM »

Not the silence; Prophecy foresaw the crucifixion.

[

You should love Jesus and practically work for Him. Your attachments to relations and other possessions will oppose your love to Jesus.

When you cut all your bonds of love on all the things and on all the people in this world, it is called ‘Vairaagyam’. But this stage is not sufficient. The reason for this stage should be the love formed on the Lord. Due to this new bond on the Lord, all the old bonds must be cut. If the new bond does not exist and simply the old bonds are cut, that is only salvation. A stone is also having salvation because it does not have any bond on any thing or any body in this world.

If one leaves the family and the house by taking Sanyasa, all that is a waste, if he has not taken the Sanyasa for the sake of the Lord. The new bond with the Lord (Bhakthi) should be the reason for the detachment from all the other bonds (Vairaagyam). Only Vairaagyam is useless without Bhakthi. If Bhakthi is achieved, Variraagyam is automatic. There is no need of any effort for attaining the Vairaagyam. If you have tasted the divine nectar (Amrutham), you will automatically discard the other drinks. Without tasting the divine nectar, you cannot leave the drinks. Even if you leave the drinks without tasting the divine nectar, you will go to the drinks after some time with very high vigor. Therefore Vairaagyam without Bhakthi is not only waste but is also impossible. Just see this example. A young man loved a girl for the past one month. The parents are not agreeing for the marriage. But the young man cuts all his bonds, which were developed, with his parents for the past twenty-five years due to this one-month-old new bond! The million births old bonds are cut by a single new bond developed with the Lord in human form in this birth.

Swami Vivekananda could cut all the family bonds for the sake of the divine work of His Satguru (Rama Krishan Paramahamsa). Similarly Gopikas could cut all the family bonds for the sake of the Lord in human form (Krishna). A small atom bomb can destroy huge mountains. Narada wrote that one should love the Lord as a lover loves his or her darling (Jaara Vatcha). He also gave the example of Gopikas in the next Sutra (Yathaa Vraja Gopikanaam). Such love involves the practical sacrifice. The lover is leaving his or her parents practically to go along with his or her darling. Even if the parents threaten stating that they will not give the property if he/she marries his/her lover, the boy or the girl is prepared to leave all the property for the sake of his or her lover. When the parents manage to kill him or her, she or he is committing suicide. Therefore for the sake of the lover one can cut all the family bonds, bond with wealth and money and even the bond with the life. When you can do these things in the case of the lover, how can I believe that they are impossible things in the case of the Lord?

This means that you don’t have that much real love on the Lord. Holy Jesus told that one should cut the bond even with his life for the sake of the Lord. If something is impossible, that should be impossible every where. The new love is called ‘Saayujyam’ and ‘Kaivalyam’. Saayujyam means becoming close to the Lord. Kaivalyam means becoming one with the Lord. Kaivalyam does not mean merging in the Lord physically. Whatever the devotee says, the Lord will say the same. Whatever the devotee wishes the Lord wishes the same. This is vice-versa also. Such oneness is called Kaivalyam.

Tags: please ignore this thread Blasphemy cheval mort 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: