OrthodoxChristianity.net
August 27, 2014, 09:19:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Blasphemous and Heretical Musings of a Self-Styled Deity Claiming Unity of Belief Between Christianity and Hinduism  (Read 98437 times) Average Rating: 0
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #990 on: November 29, 2010, 02:03:11 AM »

The Vedas say "Go away".

Due to compassion to the elect God comes in human form...
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #991 on: November 29, 2010, 02:04:24 AM »

I haven't misunderstood what the Word of God says:  He says you are a false Christ and a false messiah.

Go away.

The word Jesus means the eternal God present in that human body. The same human body will never come again. Therefore, Jesus will come in another human body. If you restrict to only two human incarnations according the direct meaning of statement, then Bible contradicts Gita.

Gita says that God will come in human form any number of times whenever there is necessity. I have to speak keeping all these scriptures in my view. You speak only keeping one scripture in your view. This is the reason for the gap between us. To solve the contradiction I will say that Jesus will come again and this does not mean that He will come once only again. The tribulation is present in every generation and is not limited to a particular period.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2010, 02:05:18 AM by dattaswami » Logged
Agia Marina
Site Supporter
Elder

Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: OCA, Bulgarian Diocese

Father Theodor Micka

« Reply #992 on: November 29, 2010, 02:11:11 AM »

I haven't misunderstood what the Word of God says:  He says you are a false Christ and a false messiah.

Go away.

I never said that I am the human incarnation of God. Only when the devotees stress on this concept even after My serious opposition I agree to it because if you analysis the word human incarnation, it does not mean that I am God. It means that the God is present in this human body as a guest visiting your house for his work. My inert human body is the house. I am the soul and owner of this house. The God visited my house for his work.

When the guest in your house speaks you are not speaking. Therefore, when God gives this spiritual knowledge I am not speaking. You need not fear that I have become God. You say God in flesh. This word indicates the concept. The word flesh indicates the inert human body and the soul in it. The word God indicates the guest that visited the human body. This spiritual knowledge has given bliss to some people and has not given bliss to you. This means that the defect is with the soil and not with seed.

If the seed is defective, the seed should not germinate in any soil. Similarly my knowledge should not have given bliss to anybody. As soon as you hear the knowledge, the harsh truth in it may not give bliss to you. But some devotees may get bliss on hearing the truth even if it is harsh. Did the knowledge of Jesus give bliss to all in His time? In that case why He was crucified by majority of the people? According to your version, all the people should have got bliss. When the doctor says to a patient that an injection of medicine is to be given, the child weeps. The child does not get bliss from the medicine immediately. But in long run the child gets good health and gets bliss permanently.

A grown up person is happy by seeing the injection because he realises that the medicine injected will act quickly. A child is not getting immediate bliss on seeing the injection. But the same injection is giving bliss to an elder person. Your heart is pure and innocent like that of a child. When the knowledge is practiced, then only the eternal bliss dawns on you. But you should not satisfy yourself there. You must give bliss to the God through sacrifice.

If your ultimate goal is only bliss, you are in no way greater than any ordinary human being who also craves for the same bliss. You have taken God as the means to achieve the bliss. The other fellow has taken the wine as means to achieve the same bliss. Your aim is on the bliss only and not on the God. You should keep God blissful through suffering by sacrifice. The God also will keep you blissful by attracting your sins on Him. Such sacrifice of yourself or God is the real love. Such real love is practically experienced in the case of your love on your family members. It is not impossible. If it is impossible, it should be impossible everywhere.

Your poor devotees are very, very misguided.

“When I have a little money I buy books; and if any is left, I buy food and clothes.” - Erasmus

"God became man so that man might become a god." ~St. Athanasius the Great

Poster formerly known as EVOO.
Agia Marina
Site Supporter
Elder

Father Theodor Micka

« Reply #993 on: November 29, 2010, 02:13:15 AM »

Go away.

The word Jesus means the eternal God present in that human body. The same human body will never come again. Therefore, Jesus will come in another human body. If you restrict to only two human incarnations according the direct meaning of statement, then Bible contradicts Gita.

Gita says that God will come in human form any number of times whenever there is necessity. I have to speak keeping all these scriptures in my view. You speak only keeping one scripture in your view. This is the reason for the gap between us. To solve the contradiction I will say that Jesus will come again and this does not mean that He will come once only again. The tribulation is present in every generation and is not limited to a particular period.
Bingo!  The Bible does contradict Gita.  You finally get it!  Now, go away.

“When I have a little money I buy books; and if any is left, I buy food and clothes.” - Erasmus

dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #994 on: November 29, 2010, 02:13:28 AM »

Your poor devotees are very, very misguided.

When Human incanration preaches your inner consciousness hints you that it is true or not. Ofcourse, if the true knowledge is explained in best way, you will not have any confusion. Therefore, not only the knowledge must be true, but also the way of explanation must be best. When both these aspects are accomplished, know that the preacher of such true knowledge explained in best way is God alone.

Such preacher is called as Satguru. Guru is the preacher and may give the true knowledge, which was already given by God through the scripture. But the best explanation of it, clarifying all your doubts is possible to God alone (chidyante sarvasamsayah).
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #995 on: November 29, 2010, 02:14:34 AM »

Bible cannot contradict Gita since the author of both these scripture is one and the same God.....
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #996 on: November 29, 2010, 02:18:42 AM »

The same Lord came to different parts of the world in different age to preach the same Divine Knowledge. All the scriptures of the world are the records of the knowledge given by the same Lord and hence cannot contradict each other. Yet we find sometimes that there are some glaring contradictions between different scriptures of the world. This is in part due to fact that the Lord taught the same truth in different ages and places in a slightly different way, so as to suit the culture and language of the people. This is only an extraneous difference. The essential knowledge is the same. Correct interpretation will remove the contradiction.
Sometimes there may be an apparent difference even in the essential meaning.

In such as case the inconsistency is probably caused by corruption of the scripture over generations. Comparison with other scriptures of the world will help in removing the corrupted portions in each scripture. Here it becomes essential to bring in experience as a prama?a or a valid means of knowledge. While comparing contradictory views in different scriptures, the view which agrees with experience or anubhuti should be taken as correct.
Agia Marina
Site Supporter
Elder

Father Theodor Micka

« Reply #997 on: November 29, 2010, 02:23:37 AM »

Bingo!  The Bible does contradict Gita.  You finally get it!  Now, go away.

Bible cannot contradict Gita since the author of both these scripture is one and the same God.....
Wrong.  Your pagan gods didn't author our Bible, nor establish our Church.  
« Last Edit: November 29, 2010, 02:24:38 AM by Agia Marina » Logged

dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #998 on: November 29, 2010, 02:25:38 AM »

Every religion says that its God created the entire earth and entire humanity. But, unfortunately there is only one earth containing this humanity. Due to one earth, there must be one God only and hence all the religions are calling the same God by different names. Since the God is unimaginable and nobody can even imagine Him, all the names are indicating that unseen and unimaginable God only.  This unimaginable God is mediated by energy.  Such mediated God is also one and the same because energy is also one and the same for all religions.  This mediated God is called as Brahman by Hinduism, Jehovah by Christianity and Allah by Islam. The absolute unimaginable God as well as the medium [Energy] are one and the same and hence there is no difference between these three names.

Of course, when the absolute God gets mediated by human bodies, there may be minute difference in the form, culture and language of the external human form as in the case of Krishna of Hinduism, Jesus of Christianity and Mohammad of Islam.  Even here the material of the human body is one and the same except slight variation in the external form.  From the point of absolute God, here also there is no trace of difference and hence all these three human forms are also one and the same.
Agia Marina
Site Supporter
Elder

Father Theodor Micka

« Reply #999 on: November 29, 2010, 03:07:29 AM »

Every religion says that its God created the entire earth and entire humanity. But, unfortunately there is only one earth containing this humanity. Due to one earth, there must be one God only and hence all the religions are calling the same God by different names. Since the God is unimaginable and nobody can even imagine Him, all the names are indicating that unseen and unimaginable God only.  This unimaginable God is mediated by energy.  Such mediated God is also one and the same because energy is also one and the same for all religions.  This mediated God is called as Brahman by Hinduism, Jehovah by Christianity and Allah by Islam. The absolute unimaginable God as well as the medium [Energy] are one and the same and hence there is no difference between these three names.

Of course, when the absolute God gets mediated by human bodies, there may be minute difference in the form, culture and language of the external human form as in the case of Krishna of Hinduism, Jesus of Christianity and Mohammad of Islam.  Even here the material of the human body is one and the same except slight variation in the external form.  From the point of absolute God, here also there is no trace of difference and hence all these three human forms are also one and the same.

Wrong.  Your pagan gods are nothing more than demons.  Go away!

dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1000 on: November 29, 2010, 03:13:09 AM »

Without any basis simply you are stating your reply. I have given proper analysis of my replies. God likes discussion on the divine knowledge which alone can reveal the truth.

I request you to be little patient enough to discuss the matters rather than outright statements....

It is a discussion forum....
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1001 on: November 29, 2010, 03:14:31 AM »

There is only one God. This entire earth is the property of the absolute God since it is created by Him.  No human being created any region of this earth and therefore the absolute right of this entire earth belongs to the absolute God only. It is the climax of foolishness of human beings to fight and kill each other for the sake of the borders of divisions of countries and for the ownership of any region on this earth.

The representatives of all the countries on this earth should unite and form a Central Government to control the terrorism in any country.  It should be responsible for the peace of the entire world.  If the peace is achieved in entire world in this way, it is a real achievement of the success of this holy Christmas.
Agia Marina
Site Supporter
Elder

Father Theodor Micka

« Reply #1002 on: November 29, 2010, 03:17:11 AM »

Without any basis simply you are stating your reply. I have given proper analysis of my replies. God likes discussion on the divine knowledge which alone can reveal the truth.

I request you to be little patient enough to discuss the matters rather than outright statements....

It is a discussion forum....
God doesn't like lies.

Agia Marina
Site Supporter
Elder

Father Theodor Micka

« Reply #1003 on: November 29, 2010, 03:22:52 AM »

There is only one God.
There are many demons.

This entire earth is the property of the absolute God since it is created by Him.  No human being created any region of this earth and therefore the absolute right of this entire earth belongs to the absolute God only. It is the climax of foolishness of human beings to fight and kill each other for the sake of the borders of divisions of countries and for the ownership of any region on this earth.

The representatives of all the countries on this earth should unite and form a Central Government to control the terrorism in any country.  It should be responsible for the peace of the entire world.  If the peace is achieved in entire world in this way, it is a real achievement of the success of this holy Christmas.
Ah, a One World Government.  I thought you were interested in imparting divine knowledge.  Now, you're a politician?  There are enough politicians just as there are enough mathematicians. 

dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1004 on: November 29, 2010, 03:31:47 AM »

God doesn't like lies.

God need not impress any body by telling lies!!

A Christian after leaving the external body does not remember that he is Christian. Similar is a Hindu, Similar is a Muslim, Similar is the human being of any religion. When the soul goes up, it stands before God and is enquired irrespective of its religion.  Only its service to the world under the guidance of God is counted.  Just like you come out of the hotel with the Payasam ( a sweet dish) in your stomach, leaving cup in the hotel, you will go up along with spiritual knowledge leaving the religion in this world.  Only the good and bad works done by you will have the corresponding fruits, whatever may be your religion.

There is no Hindu heaven, Christian heaven, Islamic heaven etc.  There is only one heaven to enjoy the fruits of your good deeds.  Similarly, there is no Hindu hell, Christian hell, Islamic hell etc.  There is only one hell to enjoy the fruits of your bad deeds.
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1005 on: November 29, 2010, 03:33:32 AM »

There are many demons.

The demon is quite opposite to God. He is always using the superpower achieved by him in the wrong direction of fulfillment of his ego. He often exhibits the superpower and gets his ego satisfied. The devotee is always in search of superpower to use it for selfish problems. The devotee is like the ONGC (an oil company) engineer, who is in search of oil hidden in the soil to use it for the generation of power for the sake of using it in improving the facilities. The devotee appears good since the superpower is not found. Once the devotee finds the superpower and achieves it, he will misuse it like the demon. The devotee is always a hidden demon waiting for the opportunity.

A true devotee is never in search of superpower. He is always in search of God to surrender his power in service of God without any aspiration for the returns. He always feels that the power in him belongs to God and therefore should be surrendered to God in his service. He does not aspire anything in return because you are not aspiring anything in return while repaying the loan to the donor. This is the true attitude of a true devotee. You are not charging the donor for returning the loan given by him.
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1006 on: November 29, 2010, 03:36:16 AM »

Now, you're a politician?  There are enough politicians just as there are enough mathematicians. 

Every religion states that their God only created this world. Unfortunately this world is one only and every God cannot create the same world. There are no many worlds to justify that each God created His own world. Therefore any human being with an iota of commonsense has to agree that there is only one impartial God who created this one world and He came in different forms to different countries and preached the same path in all the languages simultaneously at one time.

Let this logic sword of the divine knowledge cut the rigid conservatism of the religious fans in this world to establish the Universal Peace. I need not beg all these religious followers to be united and harmonious to each other for the sake of world peace. Such begging appeals are made enough in the past. The religious fans feel that there is no unity really in the religions but they have to be united since their kind hearts melted by these appeals. Thus a temporary change was only brought. At the maximum one generation of the followers got united. The next generation fights with each other because they feel that there is no real unity in them due to lack of the real unity in their religious scriptures.

A permanent solution for this does not lie in the begging appeals, which may or may not unite the followers. Even if the appeals unite such unity is not permanent. If the real unity in all the religious scriptures is exposed through the logical divine knowledge, the followers have to be united for generations together. Therefore, My attack is not on the hearts of the followers through love and kindness.

My attack is on all the religious scriptures through intellectual logical analysis of divine knowledge. The unity of hearts through love can be only temporary. The unity of brains through intellectual analytical divine knowledge will be permanent. Hearts agree but brains realize. Agreement is temporary, but realization is permanent. Thus this is My first blow of My divine Conch shell for the permanent unity of all the religions aiming at eternal Universal Peace.
biro
Excelsior
Site Supporter
Toumarches

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox

Και κλήρονομον δείξον με, ζωής της αιωνίου

fleem
« Reply #1007 on: November 29, 2010, 07:25:19 AM »

police

I think these people know what to do...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B246z5bg4eo

Charlie Rose: If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?

Fran Lebowitz: Everything. There is not one thing with which I am satisfied.

http://spcasuncoast.org/
Agia Marina
Site Supporter
Elder

Father Theodor Micka

« Reply #1008 on: November 29, 2010, 01:26:09 PM »

God doesn't like lies.

God need not impress any body by telling lies!!

A Christian after leaving the external body does not remember that he is Christian. Similar is a Hindu, Similar is a Muslim, Similar is the human being of any religion. When the soul goes up, it stands before God and is enquired irrespective of its religion.  Only its service to the world under the guidance of God is counted.  Just like you come out of the hotel with the Payasam ( a sweet dish) in your stomach, leaving cup in the hotel, you will go up along with spiritual knowledge leaving the religion in this world.  Only the good and bad works done by you will have the corresponding fruits, whatever may be your religion.

There is no Hindu heaven, Christian heaven, Islamic heaven etc.  There is only one heaven to enjoy the fruits of your good deeds.  Similarly, there is no Hindu hell, Christian hell, Islamic hell etc.  There is only one hell to enjoy the fruits of your bad deeds.
How does he not remember he is a Christian when he is face to face with Jesus Christ, the Judge of all men?  You don't know what you are talking about.  Go away.

theistgal
Byzantine (Ruthenian) Catholic gadfly
Site Supporter
Archon

Faith: Follower of Jesus Christ
Jurisdiction: Byzantine Catholic

don't even go there!

« Reply #1009 on: November 29, 2010, 09:39:48 PM »

"He's NOT the Messiah - he's a naughty little boy!" Wink

"Sometimes, you just gotta say, 'OK, I still have nine live, two-headed animals' and move on.'' (owner of Coney Island freak show, upon learning he'd been outbid on a 5-legged puppy)
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1010 on: November 29, 2010, 09:41:46 PM »

How does he not remember he is a Christian when he is face to face with Jesus Christ, the Judge of all men?  You don't know what you are talking about.  Go away.

When you die, you will take up an energetic body (or body of light). You will go to heaven or hell, based on your spiritual effort in the world. In Heaven you will see Jesus in the same ENERGETIC BODY. Since you have not recogninsed Jesus when you were on the earth in the human body, even when Jesus as in human body here; you will also not recognise Jesus in energetic body since you are also in energetic body in the upper world.

After death you will be in an energetic body and Jesus in the upperworld also will be in energetic body. Since both of you are in energetic body, you will not recognise Jesus due to ego and jealosy of the same medium of energetic body.

The matter existing in human being and the energy existing in the energetic form are inter convertible and both exist in the same phase having spatial dimensions. The ignorant people due to lack of scientific understanding think that the real God is seen by the vision of some energetic form.

When you realize that Jesus was the past human incarnation and is in no way different from the contemporary human incarnation since the medium is one and the same human being made of space, energy, matter and different work forms of energy. In fact, the present human incarnation is more useful, since you can clear all your doubts with it and such advantage is not possible with the past human incarnation. When you read Gita, you get so many doubts and you are approaching other human beings for clarification regarding the unimaginable God. A blind man cannot help another blind man regarding the explanation of Sun!  

The human being is nothing but the human body made of inert matter associated with awareness. If the statue starts preaching knowledge, there will be excitation and the freedom to interact for clarification is not possible. The energetic form has inert energy as the material of body associated with awareness in which God may exist. Such energetic incarnation is not freely available to the humanity for preaching the right knowledge and it is relevant to the angels only, which are souls in energetic bodies. Good human beings only become angels after death.
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1011 on: November 29, 2010, 09:42:39 PM »

Why people insult and neglect the human incarnation?

An ignorant person neglects Mahatma Gandhi seeing his cheap cloth. He cannot estimate the real value of Gandhi. He will give lot of value to a cinema actor who is in a colorful dress. Similarly when the Lord comes in the human body, which follows all the rules of the nature, an ignorant person insults Him seeing the ordinary human body, since he does not recognize the value of the internal form. This is told in Gita (Avajaananti Mam Mudhaah). The Lord can make His body to be divine and above the rules of nature by His super power. But He does not do this because He does not like to violate the rules of nature, since He is the creator of those rules. One will not generally contradict His own rule and insult himself.

An ordinary soul in the form of Yogi or a demon frequently exhibits his body to be beyond the rules of the nature because he is not insulted since he is not the creator of the rules of the nature. By such petty miracle the ignorant person believes such Yogi or demon as the Lord. The Lord is the ruler of Yogis (Yogeeswara). Once a saint walked on the river but Shri Rama Krishna Parahamsa who is the human incarnation of the Lord came by a boat paying one rupee. The Saint proudly told Shri Paramahamasa that he obtained the power to walk on the water by Sadhana for the past thirty years.

The saint asked Paramahamsa whether He did such tedious Sadhana in His life. Paramahamsa told simply with a smile that the cost of his thirty-year-old Sadhana is one rupee!! And that He never did such cheap Sadhana. Arjuna prostrated to the feet of Lord Krishna before all the soldiers without egoism and jealousy. Krishna was a human being like Arjuna. Moreover Krishna is only the driver where as Arjuna is the owner of the chariot. Arjuna recognized the value of the internal form of Lord Krishna and therefore Krishna revealed His inner form as Viswa Roopa to Arjuna. Therefore those people who get rid of jealousy and egoism can only give the value to the human incarnation.
Jetavan
Most Humble Servant of Pan-Vespuccian and Holocenic Hominids
Taxiarches

Faith: Christic
Jurisdiction: Dixie

Barlaam and Josaphat

« Reply #1012 on: November 29, 2010, 09:54:12 PM »

Arjuna recognized the value of the internal form of Lord Krishna and therefore Krishna revealed His inner form as Viswa Roopa to Arjuna.
Since you haven't revealed your inner form as VishvaRupa to the denizens of this forum, then surely you can understand their refusal to recognize you as an avatar.

If you will, you can become all flame.
Extra caritatem nulla salus.
In order to become whole, take the "I" out of "holiness".
सर्वभूतहित
Ἄνω σχῶμεν τὰς καρδίας
"Those who say religion has nothing to do with politics do not know what religion is." -- Mohandas Gandhi
Y dduw bo'r diolch.
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1013 on: November 29, 2010, 09:54:29 PM »

The identity mark to recognize the possessor of true spiritual knowledge

and the best preacher of such true spiritual knowledge is the true spiritual knowledge and its best explanation only

If you want to eat an apple, you have to search for the seller of apples in order to purchase an apple from him. Then, how to identify the seller of apples? The identity mark for recognizing the seller of apples is the apple itself. Therefore, your requirement itself is the identity mark to recognize the possessor of your requirement. If you want to learn Physics, you to have select the best teacher of the physics. What is the identity mark of the best teacher of physics? The identity mark is the best teaching of the physics itself. Similarly the requirement of an aspirant of spiritual path is the correct direction in his spiritual journey. The correct direction in the spiritual journey can be given by the true spiritual knowledge. Apart from the true spiritual knowledge, there should be best way of explanation of such true spiritual knowledge. Therefore, your requirement is the true spiritual knowledge and its best explanation, so that you can get the correct direction in your spiritual effort.

Now, the identity mark to recognize the possessor of true spiritual knowledge and the best preacher of such true spiritual knowledge is the true spiritual knowledge and its best explanation only. Veda says that the true spiritual knowledge (Satyam, Jnanam…) along with its best explanation (Prajnanam Brahma) is required for the correct spiritual direction. Veda says that the true spiritual knowledge itself is God.

It means that the possessor of true spiritual knowledge is God. It should not be confused that the knowledge itself is God. The possessor of your required important item is addressed as the item itself. You are calling the possessor of apple as apples. You call him “Oh Apples! Come here”. Here, the word ‘apples’ means the possessor of apples.Gita clarified this confusion by saying that the possessor of knowledge is God (Jnanitvatmaiva…).
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1014 on: November 29, 2010, 09:55:26 PM »

Veda says that the true spiritual knowledge itself is God. The possessor of true spiritual knowledge and the best preacher of such true spiritual knowledge is the true spiritual knowledge and its best explanation only. You need not search the possessor of knowledge by going to various places. The knowledge given by a preacher is printed in the form of books. You can read various books, which are the messages given by various preachers. You can judge the true knowledge explained in best way. How to judge the true knowledge? It is said that your inner consciousness is the best judge (Pramanamantahkaranapravruttayah). When something is true, your inner consciousness will always prick you, saying that it is truth, even though you may not like it.

Similarly your inner consciousness will say the false thing as false, even though you may like it. Actually God is giving this hint to you through your inner consciousness.

Sometimes, the knowledge may be true, but, if the explanation is not good, you will be having confusion. Even in such situation, your inner consciousness hints you that it is true. Ofcourse, if the true knowledge is explained in best way, you will not have any confusion. Therefore, not only the knowledge must be true, but also the way of explanation must be best. When both these aspects are accomplished, know that the preacher of such true knowledge explained in best way is God alone.

Such preacher is called as Satguru. Guru is the preacher and may give the true knowledge, which was already given by God through the scripture. But the best explanation of it, clarifying all your doubts is possible to God alone (chidyante sarvasamsayah).
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1015 on: November 29, 2010, 10:00:10 PM »

Since you haven't revealed your inner form as VishvaRupa to the denizens of this forum, then surely you can understand their refusal to recognize you as an avatar.

I am provoked to site a miracle of Lord Datta shown through this poor fellow (Me) about cosmic vision(VishvaRupa).  On one day of Guru Purnima, I was giving a divine discourse to a small crowd of devotees in the house of Shri C B K Murthy at Vijayawada.  The speech went for three hours.  In the middle of speech, I stood suddenly for five minutes closing My eyes.  

I do such things spontaneously without any plan or awareness of any point suddenly due to the will of God working through Me.  I consider Myself to be most undeserving for such reasonless grace of God on Me.  I never claim Myself even to be the dust particle of the divine lotus feet of God.  After five minutes, I opened My eyes and looked at two devotees sitting far from each other in the crowd.  They were Shri Ajay and Smt. Sitamma.  I asked both of them to explain about their vision. I told that they should say whether they had the same vision or different.  Both have explained their visions separately and both visions happened to be the same.  The vision was the same cosmic vision.  Both saw the Lord with the entire Universe in Him standing before a golden chariot and both saw Arjuna fallen on the feet of the Lord.  Previously some devotees were reporting visions on seeing Me.  

Some were thinking that it might be illusion of mind.  How both the devotees got the same vision in the same time?  How could I ask those two devotees only, when several devotees were sitting there?  You can’t dispose every thing by mere probability and coincidence.  It is by the grace of Jesus only, I give this divine knowledge and if any merit or miracle is exhibited, the credit of it goes to Him only.  If any defect is exhibited, I own it. Some devotees consider Me also as human incarnation of God Datta.

But I sincerely feel that all My devotees are the real human incarnations of God Datta.  I feel that God Datta is testing Me through them regarding the effect of injection of ego into Me through their praise. I know that God quits Me if the bad scented ego enters into Me as in the case of Parashurama.  Shri Shiridi Sai Baba always maintained God in Him by resisting ego by always saying that God is the master (Allah Malik).  
« Last Edit: November 29, 2010, 10:04:36 PM by dattaswami » Logged
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1016 on: November 29, 2010, 10:13:28 PM »

Arjuna recognized the value of the internal form of Lord Krishna and therefore Krishna revealed His inner form as Viswa Roopa to Arjuna.

Jesus also did not show Viswa Roopa to all. He took only few disciples into the hill and there He show HIs energetic body in which He was talking to previous prophets. .....Only to His dearest devotees Jesus showed the Viswa Roopa St. Peter was one among them. He was deserving due to his highest devotion on Jesus, hence Jesus showed Viswa Roopa to him.....
biro
Excelsior
Site Supporter
Toumarches

fleem
« Reply #1017 on: November 29, 2010, 10:35:36 PM »

Quote from: dattaswami
 I am provoked to site a miracle of Lord Datta shown through this poor fellow (Me) about cosmic vision(VishvaRupa).  On one day of Guru Purnima, I was giving a divine discourse to a small crowd of devotees in the house of Shri C B K Murthy at Vijayawada.  The speech went for three hours.  In the middle of speech, I stood suddenly for five minutes closing My eyes.  

I do such things spontaneously without any plan or awareness of any point suddenly due to the will of God working through Me.  I consider Myself to be most undeserving for such reasonless grace of God on Me.  I never claim Myself even to be the dust particle of the divine lotus feet of God.  After five minutes, I opened My eyes and looked at two devotees sitting far from each other in the crowd.  They were Shri Ajay and Smt. Sitamma.  I asked both of them to explain about their vision. I told that they should say whether they had the same vision or different.  Both have explained their visions separately and both visions happened to be the same.  The vision was the same cosmic vision.  Both saw the Lord with the entire Universe in Him standing before a golden chariot and both saw Arjuna fallen on the feet of the Lord.  Previously some devotees were reporting visions on seeing Me.

Shocked Huh

Jesus also did not show Viswa Roopa to all.

Jesus was not a Hindu from India. What you think sounds like a similar concept, is not. There is simply not one puddle of 'divine' knowledge that says the same thing to all.  
« Last Edit: November 29, 2010, 10:36:36 PM by biro » Logged

biro
Excelsior
Site Supporter
Toumarches

fleem
« Reply #1018 on: November 29, 2010, 10:38:01 PM »

Good human beings only become angels after death.

People don't become angels.

dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1019 on: November 29, 2010, 11:10:31 PM »

Jesus was not a Hindu from India. What you think sounds like a similar concept, is not. There is simply not one puddle of 'divine' knowledge that says the same thing to all.  

You are differentiating between Hindu and Christian etc, for GOd there is no such differentiation.

After six days Jesus took with him Peter, James, and John, and brought them up onto a high mountain privately by themselves, and he was changed into another form in front of them. [compare]

9:3  His clothing became glistening, exceedingly white, like snow, such as no launderer on earth can whiten them. [compare]

9:4  Elijah and Moses appeared to them, and they were talking with Jesus. [compare]

9:5  Peter answered Jesus, "Rabbi, it is good for us to be here. Let's make three tents: one for you, one for Moses, and one for Elijah." [compare]

9:6  For he didn't know what to say, for they were very afraid. [compare]

9:7  A cloud came, overshadowing them, and a voice came out of the cloud, "This is my beloved Son. Listen to him." [compare]

9:8  Suddenly looking around, they saw no one with them any more, except Jesus only. [compare]

This was the incident i am refering to.

Jesus showed His energetic form only to 3, St. Peter, St.James, and St.John.

Jesus did not show it to even rest of the disciples also!

Now you want to see energetic form. If you are eligible He will show you certainly. Your eligiblity is the factor. God is capable of doing anything. Your devotion and love to God decides everything. If you are eligible by your high devotion which defeat other attractions of the world, then certainly God will show you the energetic form.

But what is the use of seeing energetic form, when the God is present in the materialised human form. After all energetic form and materialised form are basically energy only. Energy can be converted into mass and vice versa. Thus God existing in energetic body or human body are the same. You will not get anything extra by seeing energetic body.

The unimaginable God enters the energetic form and is called as the Father of heaven. The same unimaginable God enters a materialized human form and is called as the human incarnation. Narayana is the energetic form charged by the unimaginable God. Krishna is the materialized human form charged by the same unimaginable God. From the point of content, both Narayana and Krishna are one and the same. From the point of the container or the charged medium, both differ. Since energy is first and matter is the subsequent, you can say that Krishna came from Narayana from the point of the medium. Matter is condensed energy.

Similarly, Jesus is materialized human form charged by the unimaginable God and the father of heaven is energetic form charged by the same unimaginable God. From the point of content, the unimaginable God, Jesus and father of heaven are one and the same and this is stated by Jesus that He and His father are one and the same. From the point of the charged medium, Jesus is the son of the father of heaven, since the matter came from energy by condensation. From the point of the medium, Jesus said that He is the son of God.
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1020 on: November 29, 2010, 11:11:13 PM »

Good human beings only become angels after death.

People don't become angels.

The upper worlds contain fully realized souls called angels.  The top most world contains liberated souls in the inner circle of God. The lower worlds contain demons, who are rigid atheists.  There is no necessity to teach the realized souls and to teach the rigid ignorant souls. Liberated souls are far superior than even the realized souls called angels.  Indra etc., are realized souls whereas Adishesha, Garuda, Narada etc., are liberated souls.  The angels are affected by ignorance very rarely and hence preaching is almost unnecessary in the upper worlds.  Therefore, there is no need of incarnation in the upper world.  Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva are the constant energetic forms of God in the upper worlds.  Similarly, there is no need of any incarnation in the lower worlds because there is no use of any preaching to rigid demons.  This earth contains human beings, which are neither fully realized nor fully ignorant. These human beings become realized after hearing the preaching and become human beings again, which are mild demons and mild angels integrated together in one form.

Therefore, God comes again and again to preach and uplift them.  This story of uplift and subsequent fall repeats again and again and hence earth is a constant stage of continuous engagement for entertainment of God.  The liberated souls always accompany God as the constant troop of actors and receive the entertainment along with God.  It is said that angels also request God to give chance for participation in this entertainment.  Arjuna is called as Nara, who represents the human being (Nara).  Arjuna was always having a mixed feeling towards Krishna to accept Him as God.  Even Dharmaraja, a better human being failed to accept Krishna as God in crossing justice on His order.  But Bhima is said to be the middle liberated soul in the chain of Madhva cult consisting Hanuman, Bhima and Madhva, the three sons of Vayu as the sincere servants of God.  Bhima represents Tamas, which is famous for rigid nature.

Tamas diverted to God brings the soul to the stage of liberated souls and the same tamas diverted to world brings the soul to the state of demons.  Brahma represents Sattvam, the state of Knowledge,  though stands for Rajas is involved in knowledge, which is Sattvam. The process of analysis is action and action is Rajas. The analysis of knowledge should end in the practical implementation, which is action.  Vishnu who stands for Sattvam but is always dynamic indicates this second state of action of knowledge.  Rajas is action. Vishnu is the administrator with action but is with knowledge of discrimination in the background.  Sattvam and Rajas are integrated in both the cases.  Finally the determination, which is Tamas representing Shiva, is important for constancy in the implementation.  Thus, Bhima is a liberated soul, who maintained constancy in implementation.

Arjuna and Dharmaraja slipped in the service of Krishna but Bhima never slipped and did whatever Krishna ordered.  When Krishna told to kill the elephant by naming it as Asvatthama and order to Bhima to kill it to cheat Drona, Bhima implemented it at once.  Madhva is the final preacher who preached the service. Vayu is said to be very strong and the best angel in Veda (Vatat Vishnoh Balam…., Vayurvai Kshepishtah….).  The knowledge (Sattvam) associated with Rajas is analysis and the knowledge associated with Tamas is determination.  The determination leads to constancy in practical implementation.  The three qualities are always integrated and inseparable in every stage of spiritual effort and similarly you cannot separate the three divine forms of God (Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva) who descended as the three spiritual preachers (Shankara, Ramanuja and Madhva) who are integrated in every stage of guidance. 
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1021 on: November 29, 2010, 11:12:34 PM »

Energetic Form of Lord Vs Human form of Lord
 We are always anxious to see the energetic form of God. In fact we feel that we have seen the original form of God when we see the energetic form of God. It is just like saying that when a person appears in a silk shirt, he is the original person.

If the same person appears in a cotton shirt, he is not at all the original person. This means we treat the human form of the Lord as an ordinary human being and we treat the energetic form of God as the original form of God. We do not see the person in both the shirts. But for us the silk shirt is the original person and the cotton shirt is only the cotton shirt and not the person. Even if an angel which is simply an energetic form without God appears, it is God for us. Even the human form with God is only a human being for us.

For the villagers of Brindavanam, Indra, who is the energetic form and a servant of God was God! But Krishna in human body was thought to be a human child. But Indra fell on the feet of Krishna and asked for apology. Indra could not recognize Krishna because he was seeing the external cotton shirt which is lower than the silk shirt. He could not see the hidden God in the cotton shirt. In fact he was simply the silk shirt and thought the silk shirt itself i.e., himself as God. Hanuman never cared for the energetic forms which are simply angels. He respected the energetic forms of God like Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva but He did not worship them as per Valmiki Ramayana. The reason is that the energetic form is not convenient for worship. Hanuman is in a body made of five elements. The energetic form is made of one element i.e., Agni (energy) only.

It is not suitable to the human bodies of the earth. Therefore in Valmiki Ramayana there is no reference to Hanuman worshipping any energetic form like Vishnu, Shiva etc. It is impossible to worship the energetic form directly.

Only you can worship a statue as a representative of such energetic form. Instead of worshipping a statue or a photo representing an energetic form in which neither the original energetic form nor God exists, it is better to worship God in the human form which is also very convenient, being the common medium in the case of human beings. Is it not better to worship a person in the cotton shirt instead of worshipping the photo of that person in a silk shirt? Therefore Hanuman recognized the human incarnation of His time and worshipped Him directly instead of worshipping energetic forms of  God directly which are inconvenient and instead of worshipping their representative statues indirectly which are useless. Therefore we should learn the main aspect of this spiritual life of Hanuman and then only we shall get the real benefit in our spiritual path.

« Last Edit: November 29, 2010, 11:13:52 PM by dattaswami » Logged
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1022 on: November 29, 2010, 11:18:23 PM »

How to reconcile the statement of Jesus that He is Son of God & He and Father are the same

Matter is the condensed form of energy and hence, the energy can be treated as Father and matter as son. The Father of heaven is the energetic form charged by the unimaginable God. Jesus is the materialized matter-form charged by the same unimaginable God. From the point of view of medium, He told that He is the son of God and from the point of view of internal unimaginable God He told that He and His Father are one and the same.

The human incarnation (God in human form who comes to this world and present now) is a single phase of two components, which are God and soul. It is an alloy of Gold and copper. If a trace of Gold is mixed in copper, still it is alloy but it looks like copper only. Similarly, the human incarnation looks like an ordinary human being in which the invisible – unimaginable God is alloyed. This type of combination makes the medium always exhibited with its properties like birth, death, hunger etc. If the properties of the medium are suppressed and the properties of God are exhibited, people get excited and cannot clarify their doubts with the human incarnation. This is the merit of this concept but defect is that people generally neglect the human incarnation based on this very same point.

But, the merit is more important because the primary purpose of human incarnation is to clarify the doubts of the devotees. Arjuna questioned Krishna in several ways and got the points clarified freely because Krishna was in human form. If Krishna started explaining the Bhagavad Gita through energetic form (Vishwarupam), Arjuna could not have asked even one question due to extensive excitement. The God component in the human incarnation speaks that He is God. But, people see the human incarnation as human being only. Then there are two ways of the reaction of the human beings. Either they say that the human incarnation is only a human being and not God or they say that every human being is God. The first way is offensive and the second way is defensive. In the first way, people crucified Jesus. The offensive way is also mentioned in the Gita (Avajaananti maam…). Mohammad refused this concept of human incarnation since the people were continuing in the offensive nature only.

The defensive way was taken by Shankara. In His time, people were also atheists with ego and jealousy. He subsided their reaction by taking the defensive way. You can understand the human incarnation only by recognizing the two components. Whenever Jesus told that He is truth and light, it is the God component that spoke those words. Whenever Jesus told ‘Let Thy will be done.’, ‘Why did You leave Me?’ etc., it is the soul the component that spoke these words. The two components were clearly demonstrated by Krishna. Bhagavad Gita was told by God component. After the war, when Arjuna asked to repeat the same, the soul component spoke Anu Gita, which was only an exposition of a scholar. The Bhagavad Gita was told by God component and Anu Gita was told by soul component.

Whenever God speaks, the soul in the human incarnation is forced to be dumb. Sometimes, even the soul in the human incarnation may claim that it is God and in such case, it will be insulted and punished. This happened in the case of Parashurama, who thought that he killed all the kings. He was insulted and punished by Rama. When this is the case of the soul present in the human incarnation, what about the case of souls present in the human beings? Such souls will be punished in the hell for reformation. Sometimes the soul in the human incarnation may keep silent when he is praised as God by the devotees. The silence is forced on the soul by the God. If the soul reveals the truth, the devotees may be deeply hurt and pained. They prayed God to see Him and to speak with Him. Therefore, the secrecy of technique of the human incarnation should be maintained by the soul. However, such silence should not mislead the soul to think that it is really God or is transformed in to God really. In the alloy, the atoms of Gold remain as Gold and the atoms of copper remain as copper. Neither Gold became copper nor vice-versa.

You should limit the example within some boundaries and you should not analyze the example deeply. Infact, the Gold and copper are inter-convertible by artificial transmutation and this point should not be brought here to spoil the concept. If you take like that with extensive analysis, there can be no simile to God. All the items in the creation are imaginable and cannot be compared to unimaginable God. Therefore, you should not cross the limits of the simile in understanding the concept about God. The science is blessed to the human beings by God to understand the spiritual knowledge in deeper real sense. But, the human beings diverted the science to create more facilities. Infact, God has created all the facilities based on balance of nature leading to perfect health. All the inventions of science for the extra facilities proved to be harmful by the environmental science, which clearly proves that these inventions are not the intentions of God to bless the human beings with advanced scientific knowledge.
biro
Excelsior
Site Supporter
Toumarches

fleem
« Reply #1023 on: November 29, 2010, 11:20:22 PM »

Hanuman, the monkey god? Are you kidding? That has nothing to do with anything.

Angels are not 'fully realized souls.' They are different from human beings.

We do not worship statues.

Yes, there is a difference between Hinduism and Christianity, for God and for everyone else.

dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1024 on: November 30, 2010, 12:29:33 AM »

Angels are not 'fully realized souls.' They are different from human beings.

We do not worship statues.

Yes, there is a difference between Hinduism and Christianity, for God and for everyone else.

For example in your Orthodox church there is a picture of Jesus and many saints. you pray to the picture of Jesus. These picture do not contain God, still it gives an inspiration for your devotion to Jesus. It is only a representation of God and actually God do not exists in statues or photos.

For example if your church do not contain any photos, like a mosque, then imagine that situation? Your view of Jesus is not there. No picture of Jesus in your church. How much boring you will feel?

Thus a photo or statue represents God just to give you a mental imagination of God is such and such. Actually God is not present in statue or photo. But due to this one should not reject statue or photo. If you does, then there are devotees who cannot comprened GOd so much and for them photo or statue is needed for their appreciation or rememberance of God.

At the highest level, the Human incarnation who has come to teach you divine knowledge, He is the GOD for you. Since God is actually present in Him and gives out divine knowledge. In a Photo or statue God is not actually present it is only an inert object in which God is not present.

The statue or photo is the inert object. The form carved in a stone or painted on a paper is also an imaginary form and not even a direct photo. The statues and photos are only models representing the concept, which is knowledge. The form of statues and photos is mainly human form, which represents the concept that the Lord always comes to this world in human form as said in Gita (Manusheem Tanu Masritam). Please remember that Gita did not tell that the Lord would come in any other form. The forms of fish, tortoise etc., were only temporarily to kill the demons and nobody worshipped such forms during their time. But Rama, Krishna etc were the human forms worshipped by several devotees like Hanuman and Gopikas. The Lord will come in every human generation; otherwise, He becomes partial to a particular generation. If necessary the Lord can come whenever there is necessity as said in Gita (Yedaa yedaahi).

Once this concept is realized, there is no need of temple and statue for you. You should go from school to college and then to university. This does not mean that when you leave the school, the school should be destroyed. The school must exist for the future batches. Therefore for you, the statue and the photo are not necessary and this does not mean that the statues, photos and temples should be broken. They should be protected and must be respected as the models of divine knowledge for the future ignorant devotees. Some devotees cannot accept the human form, which is before their eyes as said in Veda (Pratyaksha dvishah).

For such devotees the statues and photos are necessary for meditation since they are at the school level. The statues and photos are useful for the meditation of such limited minds as said in Sastra (Pratima svalpa buddhinam). Veda says that the Lord does not exist in the inert objects (Natasya pratima, Nedamtat), but says that the inert objects can stand as models representing the Lord (Adityam brahmeti). Therefore seeing and meditation upon the statues and photos are correct in the case of the ignorant devotees. But the other rituals like offering food, burning camphor, fume sticks, oil lamps and breaking coconuts, offering flowers etc. are not mentioned in Vedas and there are unnecessary and are causing the air pollution harming the humanity. All these unnecessary rituals should be avoided.

Offering food should also be done to the human form of the Lord only but not to the inert statues. Ijya or Yajna is cooking and offering of the food. Gita says that such Ijya should not be done to the inert objects. In the name of the statues, people are stealing the food and money. The statue and photo is not taking the food or Gurudakshina. The people behind the statue are taking those things and most of them are either cheating or wasting the money with ignorance. Whatever the Gurudakshina is given should go only to the priest and not the managing devotees. The business of the merchants by selling such materials in the temples should be stopped, because such materials are not even heard in Veda. Of course, the priest should be a Satguru and preach the divine knowledge to the devotees and the devotees should give Gurudakshina to such Satguru only. Thus, the temple should become a center of learning selfless devotion and divine knowledge and the priest must do only ‘Jnana Yajna’ in the temple and not the ‘dravya yajna’ as said in the Gita (Sreyaan dravyamayat).

Gita condemned such Ijya before inert objects because such Ijya is only cheating and business. Such a devotee will be born as inert object (Bhutejya yanti). This business is connected to removal of the fruits of sins and getting the fruits of good deeds, which are not done.  All this is false, because the theory of ‘karma’ says that one has to suffer for all his bad deeds and can never get the result of any good deed without doing it (Avasyamanubhoktavyam…kalpakotisatairapi). The spiritual path should be preached in the temple, which must be ‘nishkama karma yoga’ i.e., sacrifice of work and sacrifice of fruit (money) of the work to the Lord without aspiring any fruit in return. Remember, that only the Ijya is condemned and not the temples or statues, which are the models of the divine knowledge.

dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1025 on: November 30, 2010, 12:37:19 AM »

You are mocking Hanuman without understanding the spiritual level of him. Hanuman was a great devotee of God who worked for God's mission without expecting anything in return.

Hanuman purposefully asked God to be born as half monkey, half human so that he will not neglect God coming to Him in human form due to the repulsion of common media. If Hanuman was also a human being fully, then if God comes to Him in human form, He will neglect God assuming that God in Human form is only a ordinary humanbeing like Him. Thus see the level of devotion of Hanuman! He wanted to be inferior to a human being so that when God comes to Him He can serve God without jealosy and egoism.

Thus Hanuman become servant of then human incarnation RAMA. Hanuman worked in the mission of RAMA to get His wife, Sita back from the possession of demon, Ravana. Here the mission was the personal service to Rama to get His wife back! Hanuman Himself was a bachelor and He is now working of RAMA who is already married that too to get His wife back! If you were in Hanumans place then millions of questions will arise in your mind? Why God is using me for His personal work etc etc etc.

Thus Hanuman was greatest devotee. And you are mocking Him without understanding the back ground of Him!!

Hanuman, the saint, is tested in the sincerity and dedication to the Lord in the work while jumping the sea and while searching for Sita. The obstacles created in jumping the sea pertain to testing His sincerity in work.

When Sita was not found even after a long search, He was prepared to commit suicide and this shows His dedication to the Lord.  He was also tested in the aspiration for the fruit of work and thus in the work also the context of fruit of work is inevitable even for a saint.  Hanuman did all the work without any trace of aspiration for fruit in return.  He was tested at the end in this aspect.

Rama rewarded every worker and neglected Hanuman, the main worker, without giving any reward.  Sita presented Him a chain of pearls.  If we were in the place of Hanuman, can you imagine the situation?  If I were Hanuman, I will be boiling for such insult.  I have done so much work and I am insulted like this!  I will take the chain of pearls from Sita and put on my neck thanking her since at least she remembered me.  But Hanuman rejected it stating that He wants Rama only!
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1026 on: November 30, 2010, 12:43:08 AM »

Without understanding who is Hanuman you are mocking Him!!!

Hanuman did lot of work for the war and in fact He was responsible for finding Sita.  He did not aspire for any reward and the chain of pearls rewarded to Him was also sacrificed by Him. Here you find the sacrifice of the actual fruit.  Hanuman did not put on the chain on His neck and say that He has sacrificed the aspiration for the fruit!  Similarly, Shankara left the mother actually for the sake of divine propagation of knowledge.  He did not sit in the home serving His mother saying that He has sacrificed only the aspiration for the bond!

Shankara also said that He is not for the salvation, which is the fruit of His service (Na Mokshasya Aakamksha…).  Since the expressed service indicates certainly the existence of real and good theoretical devotion in mind, service itself means the devotion.  Therefore, you have now two stages only, which are knowledge and service.  Hence, Lord Shiva came down twice only as Anjaneya representing service to God and Adi Shankara representing the propagation of knowledge of God.

Service means the real devotion as found in the case of your children to whom the real service is done without much expression of theoretical love to them, which must exist in your heart as fire for the smoke.  Anjaneya (Hanuman) also had the knowledge from god sun and His expressed excellent service to God indicates the existence of real theoretical devotion in the mind.  Shankara also did lot of service in propagating divine knowledge and also expressed devotion through several prayers.  Both have all the three stages but the stress is given on service by Anjeneya and the stress is given on knowledge by Shankara.

Anjeneya is monkey representing the lack of firmness and Shankara is a bachelor representing hundred monkeys (Brahmachari Shata Markatah).  But this monkey nature is only external cover and does not relate to the firm internal personality.  Both did service of God leaving all the worldly bonds with firm determination.   

dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1027 on: November 30, 2010, 12:45:13 AM »

The basic Lesson from Hanuman

you are mocking Hanuman the greatest devotee of God!!

The final stage of the entire divine knowledge is expected to be the practical service to the Lord who comes to this earth in every human generation, without aspiring any fruit for such service and sacrifice rendered by you. The complete example for this is Hanuman. You must understand the Philosophy of Hanuman which should lead you in recognizing the present human incarnation on this earth and to participate in His service without aspiring any fruit in return. If this philosophy of Hanuman is not understood, there is no use of the temples of Hanuman and various methods of worship of Hanuman.

Ofcourse, they serve the purpose of giving you the inspiration to fix your concentration on Hanuman. But what is the use if you have not gained the real guidance from Him in the spiritual path? You are going to the school regularly in time. You have the uniform and all the books. You have good teachers in the school. But what is the use of all this when you do not learn the knowledge from the school? The entire life of Hanuman is only sacrifice and selfless service to the human form of the Lord.

You shall be ashamed of your entire path of worship. You are asking all types of boons with very wide range starting from this world to the upper world. Initially He has fulfilled some of your desires which are proper because the health, mental peace and wealth are necessary as the basis for spiritual effort. But you are not satisfied with the basis and you are proceeding in to the wrong line from the basis, in which you desire for more and more worldly comforts which in excess are called as luxuries.

After achieving the basic needs you must travel in right line by learning the philosophy of Hanuman. He got a job under the king Sugriva and settled Himself with the basic needs. Then He searched for the human incarnation and He was waiting in Kishkindha for the Lord in the human form. What have you done? Did you search for the human incarnation? He was not worshiping the statues in the temples with all the unnecessary extra rituals, which are manipulated by the priests for their benefits. Ofcourse, the statues and shrines serve the purpose of inspiration about God and seeing the statues and photos (Darsanam) is sufficient. Ofcourse, the extra rituals which are the various methods of worship to the statues in human form also serve the purpose of removing egoism and jealousy towards human form provided you are suffering with egoism and jealousy. But Hanuman was not at all having such egoism and jealousy. He never remembers His strength and feels Himself as zero.

But, what about you? You never remember the defects and limits of your little strength and always feel yourself as a hero. You are not at all searching for the Satguru who is the human form of the Lord that exists in your generation. The Lord is impartial to any generation and so comes in every generation in human form. The human form of Lord came to Hanuman and He recognized the Lord in the very first sight itself. In your case even if the human incarnation comes to you and shows some proof to you, you are not recognizing the Lord. You will say that all the proof is only illusion or magic. After recognizing the Lord, Hanuman used Himself for the work of the Lord. In your case, even if you recognize Him, you try to use Him for solutions of your personal problems. Hanuman never discriminated the social service and personal service of the Lord. He simply did the service according to the will of the Lord.

His aim was always to please the Lord by His service to the Lord in whatever way the Lord wished. In your case even if you enter in to the service you will start criticizing the Lord, if He involves you in His personal work. You will immediately say that He is not the God since He is selfish. Hanuman never criticized Rama even in His mind when Rama told Ravana that in case, Sita is returned, He will go back. If you are in the place of Hanuman you will immediately say that if Rama returns after getting Sita what will happen to the society that is suffering by the cruel deeds of Ravana? Such question never rose in the mind of Hanuman because the aim of the spiritual effort is only to please the Lord and nothing else. Infact, He does not need your help either in His personal work or in the social work. His family and this entire world constitute the divine drama meant for His entertainment only. He is testing your attitude towards Him and the basic strength of your recognition. If the recognition is determined without any doubt, such doubts will not come to your mind. Hanuman did not ask for any vision or for any miracle. Arjuna called as Nara representing yourself (Nara) asked for the highest vision from Krishna as a proof. Hanuman believed Rama without any such proof. He is the blessed soul as per the statement of Jesus “Blessed are those who believe Me without proof”.
Agia Marina
Site Supporter
Elder

Father Theodor Micka

« Reply #1028 on: November 30, 2010, 03:38:00 AM »

There are many demons.

The demon is quite opposite to God. He is always using the superpower achieved by him in the wrong direction of fulfillment of his ego. He often exhibits the superpower and gets his ego satisfied. The devotee is always in search of superpower to use it for selfish problems. The devotee is like the ONGC (an oil company) engineer, who is in search of oil hidden in the soil to use it for the generation of power for the sake of using it in improving the facilities. The devotee appears good since the superpower is not found. Once the devotee finds the superpower and achieves it, he will misuse it like the demon. The devotee is always a hidden demon waiting for the opportunity.

A true devotee is never in search of superpower. He is always in search of God to surrender his power in service of God without any aspiration for the returns. He always feels that the power in him belongs to God and therefore should be surrendered to God in his service. He does not aspire anything in return because you are not aspiring anything in return while repaying the loan to the donor. This is the true attitude of a true devotee. You are not charging the donor for returning the loan given by him.

Then, why are you, devotee, bragging about being God?  You're just a pathetic, attention-seeking creature.

Agia Marina
Site Supporter
Elder

Father Theodor Micka

« Reply #1029 on: November 30, 2010, 03:49:03 AM »

When you die, you will take up an energetic body (or body of light). You will go to heaven or hell, based on your spiritual effort in the world. In Heaven you will see Jesus in the same ENERGETIC BODY. Since you have not recogninsed Jesus when you were on the earth in the human body, even when Jesus as in human body here; you will also not recognise Jesus in energetic body since you are also in energetic body in the upper world.

After death you will be in an energetic body and Jesus in the upperworld also will be in energetic body. Since both of you are in energetic body, you will not recognise Jesus due to ego and jealosy of the same medium of energetic body.

The matter existing in human being and the energy existing in the energetic form are inter convertible and both exist in the same phase having spatial dimensions. The ignorant people due to lack of scientific understanding think that the real God is seen by the vision of some energetic form.

When you realize that Jesus was the past human incarnation and is in no way different from the contemporary human incarnation since the medium is one and the same human being made of space, energy, matter and different work forms of energy. In fact, the present human incarnation is more useful, since you can clear all your doubts with it and such advantage is not possible with the past human incarnation. When you read Gita, you get so many doubts and you are approaching other human beings for clarification regarding the unimaginable God. A blind man cannot help another blind man regarding the explanation of Sun!  

The human being is nothing but the human body made of inert matter associated with awareness. If the statue starts preaching knowledge, there will be excitation and the freedom to interact for clarification is not possible. The energetic form has inert energy as the material of body associated with awareness in which God may exist. Such energetic incarnation is not freely available to the humanity for preaching the right knowledge and it is relevant to the angels only, which are souls in energetic bodies. Good human beings only become angels after death.
Do you ever read the garbage you write?  Who, but you, thinks any of this makes sense?  You need serious therapy.

PeterTheAleut
The Right Blowhard Peter the Furtive of Yetts O'Muckhart
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

Jurisdiction: OCA

Lord, have mercy on the Christians in Mosul!

« Reply #1030 on: November 30, 2010, 04:01:13 AM »

Agia Marina,

I think you're going a bit overboard with the personal attacks. Even if dattaswami is preaching pure garbage as we all agree he is, he still deserves the same level of respect we give to all other posters, and that is to attack issues, not people. Tell him that you find him boring, that he lacks humility, that you think he's seeking attention, that he's even a false prophet, for all of this can be derived from his posts or is a valid criticism of his behavior. DON'T, however, call him a pathetic creature who needs therapy. Such insults and speculation into his mental health as this, which cannot be derived from a reading of his posts, is the substance of ad hominem, which we do not tolerate on this forum. If you wish to speak with me or any other moderator about this, please do so via private message.

-PeterTheAleut
« Last Edit: November 30, 2010, 04:09:10 AM by PeterTheAleut » Logged
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1031 on: November 30, 2010, 04:46:51 AM »

Then, why are you, devotee, bragging about being God?  You're just a pathetic, attention-seeking creature.

Agia Marina;

I can understand your emotions.

Jesus humbly accepted the insult from those High priests and Jews, due to His love on HIs devotees. By this way, He could carry the sins of His people on to Him and suffer for them. Thus Jesus simply underwent all that, which is needed to saved His people from their own sins.

When God preaches in this world by coming in human form, the oppossition and insult are a regular feature. For God this entire creation is a dream only. When some body insult Him, He will not take it into Himself, because He think like this, 'some of His children who are like nursery school child, if abuses a Professor, the Professor do not even heed such insult'.

Like wise the loving Father do not get affected by the insult from His own ingnorat children when they insult Him in this world. God enjoys that insult also.

The human incarnation of God enjoys the misery and infact God comes down to the earth in order to enjoy the misery, which is totally absent in His upper abode. In His upper abode, only happiness and praise of God persists by which God gets bored like in the continuous enjoyment of sweets. God called His gate-watchmen called Jaya and Vijaya and requested them to take birth as Villains to give Him troubles in the earth, so that He can enjoy the hot dish for a change. The hot dish not only gives a variety of enjoyment but also serves as a brake between two sweet dishes. Infact, the sweet dish after hot dish gives reinforced enjoyment. Thus the hot dish serves double purpose and is very important.

dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1032 on: November 30, 2010, 04:52:40 AM »

We are an Orthodox Christian forum, and you are a Hindu. We gave you your own thread to allow you an avenue for preaching your brand of Hinduism to us (and to allow our posters a chance to practice crafting arguments against your religion) so you would stop commandeering the forum. Please post here on the thread we gave you.

For violating this restriction by promoting your writings on a thread devoted to informing posters of where they can shop online for Orthodox Christian books and icons (before we moved this post here), you are receiving this warning to last for the next 40 days. Any more attempts to commandeer threads outside of the one we have given you will be met with harsher sanctions. If you think this action wrong, feel free to appeal it via private message to Fr. George or Fr. Chris.

- PeterTheAleut
[/center]

I appologize for that...
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1033 on: November 30, 2010, 04:59:54 AM »

Do you ever read the garbage you write?  Who, but you, thinks any of this makes sense?  You need serious therapy.

Dear Agia Marina;

God will not have any personal enemity to anybody even if somebody insult Him. He thinks that this particular person needs more guidence in spiritual path.

You are a good devotee of God no doubt. Your anger is towards my outer body only. At the same time you love God who is internal and invisible.

You dislike introduction of Jesus in anyother human body, hence your anger is justified. You want to maintain Jesus in the same body when He came 2000 yrs back. But unfortunately you have not see how Jesus looked then. NOw you are assuming some form to Jesus, based on the artistic works of certian artists who do not even seen Jesus.

Thus only your experience with Jesus is through His divine knowledge which is Bible.

Thus Jesus is known through His divine knowledge alone, not by appearence. Appearence now is irrelevant since nobody has seen Jesus actually by their eyes. Those who were alive, at the time when Jesus came are not alive now.

Hence your view of Jesus is like somebody wearing white long apparel, with beard and long hair etc. It is good and it improves your affection to Jesus.

But your affection to Jesus should be because of His divine knowledge which He had preached through Bible.

The same God present in the past human incarnation is present in the present human incarnation. Only you are seeing the present human body of the human incarnation, and it is not like the one you think of Jesus. Even if the real human incarnation comes in the shape of Jesus you are imagining now, then also people will not believe that He is Jesus and will repeat the same mistake they are doing now that is insult to Human incarnation....

Human incarnation is identified from His divine knowledge only, not from outer dress, or appearence etc.....

« Last Edit: November 30, 2010, 05:20:26 AM by dattaswami » Logged
stanley123
Protokentarchos

Faith: Catholic
Jurisdiction: Roman Catholic

« Reply #1034 on: November 30, 2010, 05:01:44 AM »

For such devotees the statues and photos are necessary for meditation since they are at the school level. The statues and photos are useful for the meditation of such limited minds as said in Sastra (Pratima svalpa buddhinam). Veda says that the Lord does not exist in the inert objects (Natasya pratima, Nedamtat), but says that the inert objects can stand as models representing the Lord (Adityam brahmeti). Therefore seeing and meditation upon the statues and photos are correct in the case of the ignorant devotees.
How do you interpret the Bible when it says not to make any graven images?
Exd 20:4 ¶ Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness [of any thing] that [is] in heaven above, or that [is] in the earth beneath, or that [is] in the water under the earth:  

Exd 20:5   Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God [am] a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth [generation] of them that hate me;  
Tags: please ignore this thread Blasphemy cheval mort 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: