OrthodoxChristianity.net
October 23, 2014, 04:05:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Blasphemous and Heretical Musings of a Self-Styled Deity Claiming Unity of Belief Between Christianity and Hinduism  (Read 102508 times) Average Rating: 0
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #945 on: November 28, 2010, 04:03:00 AM »

Your Vedas are of no interest to me.  I do not believe in reincarnation, nor do I believe that you know what your talking about.

Jesus did not mention re-birth concept. Had He introduced it in the west, then the poeple would have become lazy thinking that they will get further birth and they will post pone their spiritual effort to the coming births. Hinduism has this problem. In Hinduism they post pose the spiritual effort to next birth etc and hence their spiritual effort has come down due to laziness. Jesus wanted to aovid this and He preached that there is only one birth after this hell or heaven.

We appreciate this preaching and you should be highly atert in this world to please God as far as possible...
stanley123
Protokentarchos

Faith: Catholic
Jurisdiction: Roman Catholic

« Reply #946 on: November 28, 2010, 04:06:26 AM »

As long as you do not put attention on your family and concentrate on the Lord’s work, the Lord will take the responsibility of your entire family and in such case the help to your family is unimaginable.
So according to this, I should sit by the temple all day long and take care of the cows. I can quit my job and not worry about my family at all, even small children,. As long as I am at the temple taking care of the cows and quit my salary paying job, the help to my family is unimaginable? So when my family goes to the market to buy some food for the children and babies, they should say, I do not have any money for this food, but since my husband is at the temple taking care of the cows, I ask you to give me this food and clothing at no monetary cost because of his service at the temple to the cow?
Agia Marina
Site Supporter
Elder

Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: OCA, Bulgarian Diocese

St. Marina of Antioch

« Reply #947 on: November 28, 2010, 04:21:37 AM »

Your Vedas are of no interest to me.  I do not believe in reincarnation, nor do I believe that you know what your talking about.

Jesus did not mention re-birth concept. Had He introduced it in the west, then the poeple would have become lazy thinking that they will get further birth and they will post pone their spiritual effort to the coming births. Hinduism has this problem. In Hinduism they post pose the spiritual effort to next birth etc and hence their spiritual effort has come down due to laziness. Jesus wanted to aovid this and He preached that there is only one birth after this hell or heaven.

We appreciate this preaching and you should be highly atert in this world to please God as far as possible...
Jesus did not introduce it because it a pagan concept.

“When I have a little money I buy books; and if any is left, I buy food and clothes.” - Erasmus

"God became man so that man might become a god." ~St. Athanasius the Great

Poster formerly known as EVOO.
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #948 on: November 28, 2010, 04:22:16 AM »

My simple answer to you is by praying, fasting, and almsgiving to feed the hungry, clothe the naked, and heal the sick. 

How many charities do you donate to, Venu?

There was a great charity doer in India. His name was 'Ishwar Chandra Vidyasagar'. In his time, Shri Rama Krishna Parama Hamsa was the human incarnation.

Vidyasagar, even do not take milk, since he thought that if he take milk the calf will not get the milk, hence he stop taking milk. He only lived for the poor. He was a very very rich man and donated to poor people like anything.

One day Shri Rama Krishna Parama Hamsa, visited Vidyasagar. Then He replied;

“The kind of work Ishwara Vidyasagar does is
very good. Kindness is very good. There is,
however, a great difference between daya
(kindness) and maya. Kindness is good, maya
is not good. Maya is love for one’s own near
and dear ones ­
wife, son, brother, sister,
brother’s son, sister’s son, father and mother ­
love for these.
Kindness, however, is the equal
affection for all beings.”  

Agia Marina
Site Supporter
Elder

St. Marina of Antioch

« Reply #949 on: November 28, 2010, 04:23:54 AM »

As long as you do not put attention on your family and concentrate on the Lord’s work, the Lord will take the responsibility of your entire family and in such case the help to your family is unimaginable.
So according to this, I should sit by the temple all day long and take care of the cows. I can quit my job and not worry about my family at all, even small children,. As long as I am at the temple taking care of the cows and quit my salary paying job, the help to my family is unimaginable? So when my family goes to the market to buy some food for the children and babies, they should say, I do not have any money for this food, but since my husband is at the temple taking care of the cows, I ask you to give me this food and clothing at no monetary cost because of his service at the temple to the cow?
Maybe you should take one of the cows home.  Nothing like fresh beef.  Grin

“When I have a little money I buy books; and if any is left, I buy food and clothes.” - Erasmus

Agia Marina
Site Supporter
Elder

St. Marina of Antioch

« Reply #950 on: November 28, 2010, 04:25:38 AM »

My simple answer to you is by praying, fasting, and almsgiving to feed the hungry, clothe the naked, and heal the sick. 

How many charities do you donate to, Venu?

There was a great charity doer in India. His name was 'Ishwar Chandra Vidyasagar'. In his time, Shri Rama Krishna Parama Hamsa was the human incarnation.

Vidyasagar, even do not take milk, since he thought that if he take milk the calf will not get the milk, hence he stop taking milk. He only lived for the poor. He was a very very rich man and donated to poor people like anything.

One day Shri Rama Krishna Parama Hamsa, visited Vidyasagar. Then He replied;

“The kind of work Ishwara Vidyasagar does is
very good. Kindness is very good. There is,
and dear ones ­
love for these.
Kindness, however, is the equal

What does this have to do with my statement??

dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #951 on: November 28, 2010, 04:29:49 AM »

What does this have to do with my statement??

There is:

After that reply Rama Krishna Paramahamsa added the following:

When one do Charity, he should complete surrender to God and should never think that he is doing charity, instead he should think that GOd is doing charity through him to uplift others. If one actually achieve this state then the charity has purpose, God is just using you to uplift others.

If you think that you have done charity then all purpose of charity is lost since you are now bound by your ego and you think that you are the doer.

The soul develops ego during its lifetime by helping other souls.  The ego is the most dangerous snake that enters the self without your notice.  The ego hides itself in the subconscious state of mind and you will be feeling that you are not at all egoistic.
 It is like a first stage of cancer, which is generally not noticed.  Such hidden ego is smashed when you kneel before God on your fore legs and beg for the basic necessities.  The saint practices this through begging the houses for food so that the concept of donor shall vanish away. God alone is the ultimate donor.
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #952 on: November 28, 2010, 04:33:24 AM »

Maybe you should take one of the cows home.  Nothing like fresh beef.  Grin

There is two method.

One way is to work for God fully without marriage. In such case the person is fuly devoting his time and effort for mission of propagation of divine knowledge of Human incarnation.

He is already liberated since he do not have any family bonds.

In the second case, people can get married and they should work hard and earn. They should use their money to fulfil their needs then extra should be donated for God's work.
stanley123
Protokentarchos

« Reply #953 on: November 28, 2010, 05:06:54 AM »

There is two method.

One way is to work for God fully without marriage. In such case the person is fuly devoting his time and effort for mission of propagation of divine knowledge [*************].

He is already liberated since he do not have any family bonds.

In the second case, people can get married and they should work hard and earn. They should use their money to fulfil their needs then extra should be donated for God's work.
OK. For this (except for the part blotted out) I agree with you and yes, you are making sense here.
I have a problem with seeing how a cow can be more sacred than a small child. I would not treat an animal with greater love and respect than a human being.
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #954 on: November 28, 2010, 11:34:11 AM »

OK. For this (except for the part blotted out) I agree with you and yes, you are making sense here.
I have a problem with seeing how a cow can be more sacred than a small child. I would not treat an animal with greater love and respect than a human being.

This is the difference. A true devotee of God treat all human being and living being with compassionate only. Such a true devotee of God will not take non-veg food, since for eating non-veg one is killing a living being.

Non-vegetarian food by it self is not a sin since the analysis of it shows that its contents are the same as exist in vegetarian food. The sin comes by killing a co-living being, which does not harm you at all. If you stop taking non-vegetarian food, killing of living beings is proportionally controlled. Do not say that you are not getting sin since you have not killed the living being directly.

Killing is the highest sin, which gives highest pain to the living being. In the next birth, the killed living being will be born as human being, you will be born as the living being and you will be killed similarly by the human being so that your soul will realize the pain and get reformed.
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #955 on: November 28, 2010, 11:37:15 AM »

I would not treat an animal with greater love and respect than a human being.

Kindness is very good. There is,
and dear ones ­
love for these. Kindness, however, is the equal
theistgal
Byzantine (Ruthenian) Catholic gadfly
Site Supporter
Archon

Faith: Follower of Jesus Christ
Jurisdiction: Byzantine Catholic

don't even go there!

« Reply #956 on: November 28, 2010, 01:18:05 PM »

Two questions:

1. Are you aware how many animals (rodents, etc.) are killed in the processing of so-called "vegan" foods?

2. Which Orthodox church have you attended where they "jump, cry and clap hands for Jesus" as you keep accusing Christians of doing?

"Sometimes, you just gotta say, 'OK, I still have nine live, two-headed animals' and move on.'' (owner of Coney Island freak show, upon learning he'd been outbid on a 5-legged puppy)
Agia Marina
Site Supporter
Elder

St. Marina of Antioch

« Reply #957 on: November 28, 2010, 08:47:55 PM »

This oughta be good.  Grin

dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #958 on: November 28, 2010, 10:56:19 PM »

Two questions:

1. Are you aware how many animals (rodents, etc.) are killed in the processing of so-called "vegan" foods?

A goat is a pure vegetarian but you are eating that goat also.  When you find a human being, who is a murderer, will you kill him directly or hand over him to the court?  Assuming that the fish is also a murderer, you cannot kill it directly.

God will punish it.  In the case of the fish, you need not file a case against the fish in the court of the God, because there is no need of such filing in the case of God.  Moreover you are raising your voice against the hanging of a murderer stating, “If you cannot give life, you have no right to take it away”.  You are also pleading that hanging is the most barbaric deed and that several countries have banned it.  Your statement applies to the fish also, which is a murderer of the creatures.  Life is common in the human being as well as the fish.  Both are living beings.  If you don’t have right to take away the life of a human being, you have also no right to take the life of the fish also. 

The Dharma Shastras say that non-voilence is the highest justice (Ahimsa Paramo Dharmah).  If you say that the fish kills the creatures for food and that there is no sin, there should not be sin if cornivorous hunters from forest enter the city and start eating the human beings.  You should not object their food also, but you will kill them because your fellow human beings are killed.  If you broaden your heart and see the fish as your fellow living being, you are practicing the highest form of justice, which pleases the Lord.  You cannot compare the plants with animals and birds.  Even in the case of plants, the green plants should not be cut.

Plucking leaves and fruits is not killing.  The crops are cut only when they die after loosing the sign of the life, which is the Green Chlorophyll.  In plants life exists but mind and intelligence do not exist.

Life is called as Pranamaya Kosa.  Mind is Manomaya Kosa.  Intelligence is Vijnanamaya Kosa. The life is only inert mechanism of exchange process of Oxygen and Carbondioxide and release of energy by oxidation. This mechanism has no awareness of the pain.  The mind is represented by the nervous system, which is not present in the plants.  The mind may be in very very primitive stage in plants as per the research of Mr. Bose.  The ancient Indian sages avoided even plucking the leaves and fruits.  They ate leaves and fruits when they have fallen from the plants (Swayam Viseerna Dhruva Patra Vruttita).  They avoided this trace of sin also.

In plucking the leaf and killing an animal, the sin is qualitatively equal, but there is a lot of quantitative difference.  One percent sin and hundred percent sin cannot be equated.  Your argument concludes that if one does one percent sin, why not hundred percent sin be done?  This equates to your statement that if one plucks a leaf why not we kill an animal.  Are you pained equally if I steal one rupee or one lakh rupees from your pocket.  The trace of sin can always be neglected.  The Lord came as Bhuddha and preached this non-voilence.  Veda also says that one should kill his animal nature in the sacrifice and not the animal (Manyuh Pasuh). 
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #959 on: November 28, 2010, 10:57:56 PM »

2. Which Orthodox church have you attended where they "jump, cry and clap hands for Jesus" as you keep accusing Christians of doing?

The meaning is that, people pray Jesus and shed lot of tears for Him. But what is the use of it. When the same Jesus for whom they are praying is coming to them-they reject.

Why I give repeated emphasis to the concept of human incarnation is that true knoweldge can be preached only by a living God. Veda says that the true spiritual knowledge itself is God. The possessor of true spiritual knowledge and the best preacher of such true spiritual knowledge is the true spiritual knowledge and its best explanation only. You need not search the possessor of knowledge by going to various places. The knowledge given by a preacher is printed in the form of books. You can read various books, which are the messages given by various preachers. You can judge the true knowledge explained in best way. How to judge the true knowledge? It is said that your inner consciousness is the best judge (Pramanamantahkaranapravruttayah). When something is true, your inner consciousness will always prick you, saying that it is truth, even though you may not like it. Similarly your inner consciousness will say the false thing as false, even though you may like it. Actually God is giving this hint to you through your inner consciousness.

Sometimes, the knowledge may be true, but, if the explanation is not good, you will be having confusion. Even in such situation, your inner consciousness hints you that it is true. Ofcourse, if the true knowledge is explained in best way, you will not have any confusion. Therefore, not only the knowledge must be true, but also the way of explanation must be best. When both these aspects are accomplished, know that the preacher of such true knowledge explained in best way is God alone.

Such preacher is called as Satguru. Guru is the preacher and may give the true knowledge, which was already given by God through the scripture. But the best explanation of it, clarifying all your doubts is possible to God alone (chidyante sarvasamsayah).
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #960 on: November 28, 2010, 10:59:00 PM »

[*************].

The concept of human incarnation is very very important for spiritual path. Veda says that the true spiritual knowledge itself is God. The possessor of true spiritual knowledge and the best preacher of such true spiritual knowledge is the true spiritual knowledge and its best explanation only. You need not search the possessor of knowledge by going to various places. The knowledge given by a preacher is printed in the form of books. You can read various books, which are the messages given by various preachers. You can judge the true knowledge explained in best way. How to judge the true knowledge? It is said that your inner consciousness is the best judge (Pramanamantahkaranapravruttayah). When something is true, your inner consciousness will always prick you, saying that it is truth, even though you may not like it. Similarly your inner consciousness will say the false thing as false, even though you may like it. Actually God is giving this hint to you through your inner consciousness.

Sometimes, the knowledge may be true, but, if the explanation is not good, you will be having confusion. Even in such situation, your inner consciousness hints you that it is true. Ofcourse, if the true knowledge is explained in best way, you will not have any confusion. Therefore, not only the knowledge must be true, but also the way of explanation must be best. When both these aspects are accomplished, know that the preacher of such true knowledge explained in best way is God alone.

Such preacher is called as Satguru. Guru is the preacher and may give the true knowledge, which was already given by God through the scripture. But the best explanation of it, clarifying all your doubts is possible to God alone (chidyante sarvasamsayah).

dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #961 on: November 28, 2010, 10:59:53 PM »

This oughta be good.  Grin

Very good the question are very good. The discussion should be like this. Only a living God can answer you. So keep asking questions. The primary purpose of God coming in human form is only to give you the correct direction in your spiritual effort through the best explanation of the true knowledge, which clarifies all your doubts and inspires you to practically adopt the knowledge. The true knowledge explained in best way is like huge fire (Jnanagnih…Gita). Such true knowledge explained in best way is the huge power to bring implementation of theory into practice. If there is any hindrance in your implementation of theory in practice, it is only the imperfect clarification of the true concept. Therefore, the contemporary human incarnation of God can inspire you to implement the true knowledge in practice.

Inspired by the teaching of Lord Krishna, Arjuna fought the war and even killed his grandfather and teacher. Mandanamishra left the family and became a saint following Shankara, just after hearing the best explanation of true knowledge from Shankara during the debate that went on for several days continuously. Therefore nothing is as powerful as the best explained true knowledge (Sarvam Gnanaplavenaiva...Gita).
biro
Excelsior
Site Supporter
Warned
Toumarches

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox

Και κλήρονομον δείξον με, ζωής της αιωνίου

fleem
« Reply #962 on: November 28, 2010, 11:04:19 PM »

Quote from: dattaswami
The meaning is that, people pray Jesus and shed lot of tears for Him. But what is the use of it. When the same Jesus for whom they are praying is coming to them-they reject.

Have you walked into a church and told them you think you are the incarnation of Jesus?  Huh

You can't say that Christians are rejecting Christ. You don't know what goes on in their hearts and minds. If they have rejected you, they would have their reasons. You are not Christ.

Hinduism and Christianity are not the same. Neither is Buddhism the same as the other two. There may be some people out there who say they can blend some of each, but if you put different things in the same dish and stir, what you get is not the same as each separate food. What you get is a salad.

As for your 'divine knowledge,' you are not divine and you do not have this knowledge.

Charlie Rose: If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?

Fran Lebowitz: Everything. There is not one thing with which I am satisfied.

http://spcasuncoast.org/
biro
Excelsior
Site Supporter
Warned
Toumarches

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox

Και κλήρονομον δείξον με, ζωής της αιωνίου

fleem
« Reply #963 on: November 28, 2010, 11:07:09 PM »

Quote from: dattaswami
Inspired by the teaching of Lord Krishna, Arjuna fought the war and even killed his grandfather and teacher. Mandanamishra left the family and became a saint following Shankara, just after hearing the best explanation of true knowledge from Shankara during the debate that went on for several days continuously. Therefore nothing is as powerful as the best explained true knowledge (Sarvam Gnanaplavenaiva...Gita).

Orthodox Christianity is not Hinduism. What is considered 'true knowledge' in your religion, is not that, somewhere else.

Orthodox Christianity was not inspired by the teaching of 'Lord Krishna' and does not regard those things as true.

Charlie Rose: If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?

Fran Lebowitz: Everything. There is not one thing with which I am satisfied.

http://spcasuncoast.org/
Agia Marina
Site Supporter
Elder

St. Marina of Antioch

« Reply #964 on: November 29, 2010, 12:12:42 AM »

Two questions:

A goat is a pure vegetarian but you are eating that goat also.  When you find a human being, who is a murderer, will you kill him directly or hand over him to the court?  Assuming that the fish is also a murderer, you cannot kill it directly.

God will punish it.  In the case of the fish, you need not file a case against the fish in the court of the God, because there is no need of such filing in the case of God.  Moreover you are raising your voice against the hanging of a murderer stating, “If you cannot give life, you have no right to take it away”.  You are also pleading that hanging is the most barbaric deed and that several countries have banned it.  Your statement applies to the fish also, which is a murderer of the creatures.  Life is common in the human being as well as the fish.  Both are living beings.  If you don’t have right to take away the life of a human being, you have also no right to take the life of the fish also. 

The Dharma Shastras say that non-voilence is the highest justice (Ahimsa Paramo Dharmah).  If you say that the fish kills the creatures for food and that there is no sin, there should not be sin if cornivorous hunters from forest enter the city and start eating the human beings.  You should not object their food also, but you will kill them because your fellow human beings are killed.  If you broaden your heart and see the fish as your fellow living being, you are practicing the highest form of justice, which pleases the Lord.  You cannot compare the plants with animals and birds.  Even in the case of plants, the green plants should not be cut.

Plucking leaves and fruits is not killing.  The crops are cut only when they die after loosing the sign of the life, which is the Green Chlorophyll.  In plants life exists but mind and intelligence do not exist.

Life is called as Pranamaya Kosa.  Mind is Manomaya Kosa.  Intelligence is Vijnanamaya Kosa. The life is only inert mechanism of exchange process of Oxygen and Carbondioxide and release of energy by oxidation. This mechanism has no awareness of the pain.  The mind is represented by the nervous system, which is not present in the plants.  The mind may be in very very primitive stage in plants as per the research of Mr. Bose.  The ancient Indian sages avoided even plucking the leaves and fruits.  They ate leaves and fruits when they have fallen from the plants (Swayam Viseerna Dhruva Patra Vruttita).  They avoided this trace of sin also.

In plucking the leaf and killing an animal, the sin is qualitatively equal, but there is a lot of quantitative difference.  One percent sin and hundred percent sin cannot be equated.  Your argument concludes that if one does one percent sin, why not hundred percent sin be done?  This equates to your statement that if one plucks a leaf why not we kill an animal.  Are you pained equally if I steal one rupee or one lakh rupees from your pocket.  The trace of sin can always be neglected.  The Lord came as Bhuddha and preached this non-voilence.  Veda also says that one should kill his animal nature in the sacrifice and not the animal (Manyuh Pasuh). 

Jesus Christ ate fish and meat.  The apostles were fishermen.  Don't you remember?  Roll Eyes

dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #965 on: November 29, 2010, 12:18:56 AM »

As for your 'divine knowledge,' you are not divine and you do not have this knowledge.

You are the cream of Christianity and Hinduism. In course of time the devotees of other religions will also join you and make this group a complete representative of Universal Spirituality. I wish that all of you retain the identification of your individual religions. Let this group be a chain of gems of different colours. Let not the other gems be coloured by white paint so that the whole chain can become a garland of only white gems. Let the pearls remain in the garland, which are white in colour. Let them not insist that the other gems also be coloured by white paint. A chain with different coloured gems looks more beautiful than a chain of mere pearls. The thread running through all these gems is Universal Spirituality. Religion is a gem with a particular colour. Spirituality is the thread that is holding all the different gems in the garland.

Christians are the followers of Christ. Buddhists are followers of Buddha. Janis are followers of Mahaveer Jain. Hindus are the followers of various forms of God. Muslims were the followers of all the prophets up to Mohammad. Thus, the word ‘Muslims’ is general just like the word Hindus. You cannot say that only the followers of Krishna are Hindus. Followers of Shiva are also Hindus. Later on the word Muslims was used specifically for the followers of Mohammad. Before the arrival of Christ and Mohammad all the non-Hindus were called as Muslims.

In Sanskrit the word Muslims is represented by the word ‘Mlechcha’ which means all non-Hindus. Thus, in ancient times there were only two religions. One was Hinduism in India and the other was Mlechcha or Muslim out of India. Sage Vyasa wrote a scripture called ‘Bhavishyat Purana’ which mentions about the arrival of Christ to India after His crucifixion and His conversation with King Salivahana. Therefore, this point has the validity from scripture. The historical proof exists for the burial tomb of the Christ in Kashmir (India) even today. We cannot help if some conservative people like the well-frogs, deny this [a frog in a well thinks that his own well alone is the mighty ocean].

The word Brahman means the greatest. Any item, which is the greatest in a category, can be called as Brahman. An officer in a department is Brahman. The president of the country is Brahman. The officer is the greatest among the staff of the department. The president is greatest among all the citizens of the country.

The word greatest or Brahman is common to both the officer and president. This does not mean that the officer and president are equal. You have to take the sense of the same word according to the context. Similarly the soul is greatest among all the items of creation. The soul can be called as Brahman. But God is greater than the soul. Therefore, God is the greatest among all the items whereas the soul is the greatest among the items of creation. Both God and soul can be called as Brahman. This does not mean that God is the soul. Similarly, a non-Hindu is called as a Muslim. The follower of Mohammad can be also called as Muslim. This does not mean that all the non-Hindus are followers of Mohammad.

When the body of Jesus was pierced by a spear, blood came out. This means that life was retained by the body of Jesus even after the crucifixion. This shows the yogic power of Lord Jesus. Jesus was in the Himalayas from 16th to 30th year of age. He did severe penance and was in the association of great sages in the caves of Himalayas. He attained all the yogic powers. He used the yogic power and retained His life. This is only the praise of Jesus and should not be misunderstood as a false crucifixion.
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #966 on: November 29, 2010, 12:20:03 AM »

Orthodox Christianity is not Hinduism. What is considered 'true knowledge' in your religion, is not that, somewhere else.

Orthodox Christianity was not inspired by the teaching of 'Lord Krishna' and does not regard those things as true.

The Divine preaching of Holy Jesus is the top most Gospel in the world and touches the climax of the truth. For example Holy Krishna says in Gita that one should withdraw himself from the family bonds slowly like a tortoise withdrawing its limbs (Kurmo ngaaneeva). The tradition of Datta is to cut the family bonds by the Sword of Knowledge as per Gita (Jnanaasi natmanah). But Holy Jesus says that one should hate these family bonds to become His disciple. Cutting the bond is Zero. Existing in the bond is Plus and hating the bond is Minus. Zero is near to Plus and Minus is very far. So if you cut the bond it may form again. But if you hate the bond the bond will never be formed so that the bond with the Lord alone is eternal.

See the preaching of Lord Jesus with impartial attitude and without conservatism. After all a diamond is diamond whether it is foreign diamond or Indian diamond. Thus Holy Jesus is the king of all the divine preachers. He is like the Sun from whom these divine sentences radiate like rays. Holy Bible speaks about the everlasting fire and that the souls have no rebirth. Hindu scriptures say that the soul has rebirth. Both these can be convinced and co-related. The condemned souls enter the everlasting fire, which means that these souls take the births as animals, birds, worms etc, which are like the fire due to the continuous agony. The word “everlasting” means that once the soul enters into the cycle of these births the soul will never come back to the human birth. The rebirth as a human being as told in the Hindu scriptures can be again co-related with the Holy Bible.
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #967 on: November 29, 2010, 12:25:14 AM »

Jesus Christ ate fish and meat.  The apostles were fishermen.  Don't you remember?  Roll Eyes

Those part of the world, when God came, people were killing each other, lending money at high interest, meat eating etc etc were prelavant. God's attention was to make them atleast follow the justice, hence He concentrated on that issue first.

Non-veg is very strong in them which will take very long time to change . Therefore, God will not touch such strong aspects which need lot of time. When God incarnates there, God also acts as an non-veg. He will try to reform the defects in flexible concepts like ethical principle of life, loving each other etc. God will follow the strongest aspect of ignorance, which is to be rectified after a long time only in the future. Even in the countries which follow theism, non-vegetarian food is a strongest aspect. Therefore, God in human form will overlook this strongest concept and will concentrate on the concepts which are possible for modification. Everywhere, God keeps silent over the strong irrepairable concepts and tries to reform the repairable concept only. We should not mistake the silence of God on strong aspect as His permission. In one region and in one span of time God concentrates on the concepts which are possible for reformation.

The program of God in human form is limited to certain flexible concepts only in a specific region and for a specific generation of humanity. If you understand these limits of the program of God, you can find the human incarnation anywhere at any time. Jesus followed the system of non-vegetarian food and Sai Baba cooked non-vegetarian food. This does not mean that God has given permission to non-vegetarian food. God in the form of Buddha opposed the non-vegetarian food. Therefore, God involved in changing certain specific aspects keeps silent on some other aspects which need time for change. When time comes, He will concentrate to change those concepts also on which He was silent in the previous incarnations. God will not solve all the problems in single instance of time, since humanity is not so flexible to accept the total change in single instance of time.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2010, 12:26:06 AM by dattaswami » Logged
Agia Marina
Site Supporter
Elder

St. Marina of Antioch

« Reply #968 on: November 29, 2010, 12:37:48 AM »

You are the cream of Christianity and Hinduism. In course of time the devotees of other religions will also join you and make this group a complete representative of Universal Spirituality. I wish that all of you retain the identification of your individual religions. Let this group be a chain of gems of different colours. Let not the other gems be coloured by white paint so that the whole chain can become a garland of only white gems. Let the pearls remain in the garland, which are white in colour. Let them not insist that the other gems also be coloured by white paint. A chain with different coloured gems looks more beautiful than a chain of mere pearls. The thread running through all these gems is Universal Spirituality. Religion is a gem with a particular colour. Spirituality is the thread that is holding all the different gems in the garland.

Christians are the followers of Christ. Buddhists are followers of Buddha. Janis are followers of Mahaveer Jain. Hindus are the followers of various forms of God. Muslims were the followers of all the prophets up to Mohammad. Thus, the word ‘Muslims’ is general just like the word Hindus. You cannot say that only the followers of Krishna are Hindus. Followers of Shiva are also Hindus. Later on the word Muslims was used specifically for the followers of Mohammad. Before the arrival of Christ and Mohammad all the non-Hindus were called as Muslims.

In Sanskrit the word Muslims is represented by the word ‘Mlechcha’ which means all non-Hindus. Thus, in ancient times there were only two religions. One was Hinduism in India and the other was Mlechcha or Muslim out of India. Sage Vyasa wrote a scripture called ‘Bhavishyat Purana’ which mentions about the arrival of Christ to India after His crucifixion and His conversation with King Salivahana. Therefore, this point has the validity from scripture. The historical proof exists for the burial tomb of the Christ in Kashmir (India) even today. We cannot help if some conservative people like the well-frogs, deny this [a frog in a well thinks that his own well alone is the mighty ocean].

The word Brahman means the greatest. Any item, which is the greatest in a category, can be called as Brahman. An officer in a department is Brahman. The president of the country is Brahman. The officer is the greatest among the staff of the department. The president is greatest among all the citizens of the country.

The word greatest or Brahman is common to both the officer and president. This does not mean that the officer and president are equal. You have to take the sense of the same word according to the context. Similarly the soul is greatest among all the items of creation. The soul can be called as Brahman. But God is greater than the soul. Therefore, God is the greatest among all the items whereas the soul is the greatest among the items of creation. Both God and soul can be called as Brahman. This does not mean that God is the soul. Similarly, a non-Hindu is called as a Muslim. The follower of Mohammad can be also called as Muslim. This does not mean that all the non-Hindus are followers of Mohammad.

When the body of Jesus was pierced by a spear, blood came out. This means that life was retained by the body of Jesus even after the crucifixion. This shows the yogic power of Lord Jesus. Jesus was in the Himalayas from 16th to 30th year of age. He did severe penance and was in the association of great sages in the caves of Himalayas. He attained all the yogic powers. He used the yogic power and retained His life. This is only the praise of Jesus and should not be misunderstood as a false crucifixion.

This is all nonsense.  I've shown your posts to a yoga master, and he told me you're full of it.  He also told me the difference between you and truckloads of Hindu holy men is that they have the humility that you lack.  Now, go away. 

PoorFoolNicholas
Site Supporter
OC.net guru

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Theologoumenon

« Reply #969 on: November 29, 2010, 12:42:35 AM »

Yes, please go away Venu, no one cares even a little about what you are saying. Go away...
Agia Marina
Site Supporter
Elder

St. Marina of Antioch

« Reply #970 on: November 29, 2010, 12:43:55 AM »

Jesus Christ ate fish and meat.  The apostles were fishermen.  Don't you remember?  Roll Eyes

Those part of the world, when God came, people were killing each other, lending money at high interest, meat eating etc etc were prelavant. God's attention was to make them atleast follow the justice, hence He concentrated on that issue first.

Non-veg is very strong in them which will take very long time to change . Therefore, God will not touch such strong aspects which need lot of time. When God incarnates there, God also acts as an non-veg. He will try to reform the defects in flexible concepts like ethical principle of life, loving each other etc. God will follow the strongest aspect of ignorance, which is to be rectified after a long time only in the future. Even in the countries which follow theism, non-vegetarian food is a strongest aspect. Therefore, God in human form will overlook this strongest concept and will concentrate on the concepts which are possible for modification. Everywhere, God keeps silent over the strong irrepairable concepts and tries to reform the repairable concept only. We should not mistake the silence of God on strong aspect as His permission. In one region and in one span of time God concentrates on the concepts which are possible for reformation.

The program of God in human form is limited to certain flexible concepts only in a specific region and for a specific generation of humanity. If you understand these limits of the program of God, you can find the human incarnation anywhere at any time. Jesus followed the system of non-vegetarian food and Sai Baba cooked non-vegetarian food. This does not mean that God has given permission to non-vegetarian food. God in the form of Buddha opposed the non-vegetarian food. Therefore, God involved in changing certain specific aspects keeps silent on some other aspects which need time for change. When time comes, He will concentrate to change those concepts also on which He was silent in the previous incarnations. God will not solve all the problems in single instance of time, since humanity is not so flexible to accept the total change in single instance of time.

You keep changing the goal posts, Venu.  God doesn't change.  

Just admit it--your parents ignored you when you were a child, and now you're getting attention any way you can.

dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #971 on: November 29, 2010, 01:02:21 AM »

[quote author=Agia Marina link=topic=30785.msg500251#msg500251 You keep changing the goal posts, Venu.  God doesn't change.  

Just admit it--your parents ignored you when you were a child, and now you're getting attention any way you can.
[/quote]

You are not understanding the replies, that is why you are coming with irrelevant answers!

Jesus tried to remove the cruelty from the hearts of the people so that in course of time people will change the non-vegetarian food. It is very difficult to oppose the strong nature in the beginning it self and therefore, He did not oppose the non-vegetarian food. It is the correct psychology of a teacher. Before Him, Lord Krishna existed and He also did not oppose the non-vegetarian food to certain communities at least in India, the reason being the strong ignorance.

God came in the form of Buddha, who preached against non-vegetarian food strongly .

After Jesus, God came in the form of Mohammad but the time was not proper to preach against non-vegetarian food, since the time gap between them is almost nil.

When Jesus came the people are not conducive to preaching of stop non-veg etc. Because the habit has penetrated in them to a large extent and could not be irradicated by preaching at that time.

Other aspect of justice itself is crumbled to dust, God has to first attack that issue which is urgent hence He did not touch the aspect of non-veg.

God never denies very strong points of ignorance of the devotees and keeps himself in the same phase to become close and tries to induce the spiritual truths through such established friendship. If God clears that ignorance also, devotees do not become close. Non-vegetarian food is a similar strong point of ignorance which is not touched by God in some of His incarnations.

dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #972 on: November 29, 2010, 01:04:52 AM »

This is all nonsense.  I've shown your posts to a yoga master, and he told me you're full of it.  He also told me the difference between you and truckloads of Hindu holy men is that they have the humility that you lack.  Now, go away. 

In spiritual path, majority always goes to hell. Gita says that one in thousands can only reach the God. Even that one person will reach the Lord after several births (Kaschit Maam Vetti, Bahunaam Janmanaam). Jesus also says that the path leading the hell is very wide with full of rush. The path leading to the Lord is very narrow and only one or two persons will be travelling. The path to the hell is filled with flowers and the path to the Lord is filled with thorns. Therefore the path to the Lord is not acceptable to all. Then shall I recommend the path filled with flowers to all the people, which is easily acceptable to all of them?

I am universal because I am preaching the narrow thorny path to all the people. But the path is not universal. I cannot help for that.

In the spiritual path only minority exists. There is only one in millions like Sankara, Ramanuja, Madhva, Jesus, Sai, Vivekananda etc., in the spiritual path. The gravel stones are in majority. There is only one Kohinoor diamond, which is valuable. The fraud Gurus shows that flowery path which is “Amrutha Visham” i.e., it looks like nectar but it is actually the poison. The Satguru shows the thorny path, which is “Visha Amrutham” i.e., it looks like poison but it is actually the nectar. Gita says the same (Yat Tat Agre Vishamiva).
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #973 on: November 29, 2010, 01:06:24 AM »

Yes, please go away Venu, no one cares even a little about what you are saying. Go away...

MATTHEW 7 : 13 AND 14

“Enter by the narrow gate, for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction and there are many who go in by it”.

Bhagavathgita says “Manushyaanam Sahasreshu…..” which means that millions of people will try to reach God but only one can reach God. This means that the spiritual path is narrow with one or two devotees only who can reach God. So you should not follow the majority as example in spiritual path. Majority goes to Hell. Will you also go to hell? Diamonds are in minority and gravel stones are in majority.

In worldly matters you can follow the majority. But in spiritual line there is only one Jesus one Buddha one Sankara etc., If you are in the association of majority you will be polluted by them since they induce the worldly poison through their conversations (Luke 13: 20 & 21). If you are in the association of the Satguru you will be spiritually strengthened by His gospel.
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #974 on: November 29, 2010, 01:07:55 AM »

Do any of you have any favorite online stores for icons? I've been looking around for more, ever since I bought my first Russian Nativity icon last week.

Also, last Sunday, the priest at my local Antiochian parish mentioned the Conciliar Press for ordering books. Anyone else have another favorites?

FREE- Excellent books on Divine knowledge, for all the levels of spiritual aspirants including scientists and atheist
http://www.esnips.com/doc/39acff65-410c-460d-a649-fcf170ab70f0/Parabrahma-Sutras
http://www.esnips.com/doc/8f300f06-1b7b-4b79-82d5-8ab1755775f6/Some-jewels-of-divine-knoweldge

http://www.esnips.com/doc/76b372e0-6a84-4061-80a6-a35ae4c2cd66/Divine-Discourses-Vol-1
http://www.esnips.com/doc/721c7010-0b18-4107-ba9e-ca837c188a30/Divine-Discourses-Vol--2
http://www.esnips.com/doc/34f6104b-5ef7-4483-bf45-1d1e7b964f56/Divine-Discourses-Vol-3
http://www.esnips.com/doc/267ed374-c01a-4581-9f85-fd638b911836/Divine-Discourses-Vol-4
http://www.esnips.com/doc/78a84713-9718-4649-b842-b3a943e143f1/Divine-Discourses-Vol-5
http://www.esnips.com/doc/12591fb0-d34c-4e9e-822f-5dc262629c08/Divine-Discourses-Vol-6
http://www.esnips.com/doc/1028ab90-2047-4e7b-ac3f-20238a42cd52/Divine-Discourses-Vol-7
http://www.esnips.com/doc/76f61d55-c22d-41af-8ed6-c8019c0b5816/Divine-Discourse---VIII
http://www.esnips.com/doc/f2cf6d69-3798-4ef8-a04e-8ef7617112b9/Divine-Discourses-Vol-9
http://www.esnips.com/doc/ed1dc3ab-a1e0-4c4f-a674-f3100fafc0db/Divine-Discourses-Vol-10
http://www.esnips.com/doc/85bbd312-1562-419c-86a3-6ee985a2d457/Mahima-Yamuna
http://www.esnips.com/web/KnowledgeaboutGodforall?docsPage=1#files

We are an Orthodox Christian forum, and you are a Hindu. We gave you your own thread to allow you an avenue for preaching your brand of Hinduism to us (and to allow our posters a chance to practice crafting arguments against your religion) so you would stop commandeering the forum. Please post here on the thread we gave you.

For violating this restriction by promoting your writings on a thread devoted to informing posters of where they can shop online for Orthodox Christian books and icons (before we moved this post here), you are receiving this warning to last for the next 40 days. Any more attempts to commandeer threads outside of the one we have given you will be met with harsher sanctions. If you think this action wrong, feel free to appeal it via private message to Fr. George or Fr. Chris.

- PeterTheAleut
« Last Edit: November 30, 2010, 03:03:35 AM by PeterTheAleut » Logged
Agia Marina
Site Supporter
Elder

St. Marina of Antioch

« Reply #975 on: November 29, 2010, 01:12:14 AM »

In spiritual path, majority always goes to hell. Gita says that one in thousands can only reach the God. Even that one person will reach the Lord after several births (Kaschit Maam Vetti, Bahunaam Janmanaam). Jesus also says that the path leading the hell is very wide with full of rush. The path leading to the Lord is very narrow and only one or two persons will be travelling. The path to the hell is filled with flowers and the path to the Lord is filled with thorns. Therefore the path to the Lord is not acceptable to all. Then shall I recommend the path filled with flowers to all the people, which is easily acceptable to all of them?

I am universal because I am preaching the narrow thorny path to all the people. But the path is not universal. I cannot help for that.

In the spiritual path only minority exists. There is only one in millions like Sankara, Ramanuja, Madhva, Jesus, Sai, Vivekananda etc., in the spiritual path. The gravel stones are in majority. There is only one Kohinoor diamond, which is valuable. The fraud Gurus shows that flowery path which is “Amrutha Visham” i.e., it looks like nectar but it is actually the poison. The Satguru shows the thorny path, which is “Visha Amrutham” i.e., it looks like poison but it is actually the nectar. Gita says the same (Yat Tat Agre Vishamiva).

Gita says,"Go away".

dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #976 on: November 29, 2010, 01:16:46 AM »

Gita says,"Go away".

Huh
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #977 on: November 29, 2010, 01:18:39 AM »

Gita says,"Go away".

You read the Bible and think about the meanings. Your pure heart will certainly receive the real meaning if you do not hear any body. You read the knowledge of any body and try to assimilate it with your own brain. Do not allow other brains for understanding the scripture. God has clearly explained in the scripture and you can yourself understand by using even little common sense. The word of God is very clear.
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #978 on: November 29, 2010, 01:19:23 AM »

Gita says,"Go away".

It is written on the first page of Bible that Jesus came to save His people. His people mean His devotees and it does not mean that He saved every human being without any discrimination. I ask a simple question with simple common sense. According to Christianity the soul has no re-birth. All the souls before the birth of Jesus have gone either to God or hell permanently. Now Jesus suffered for all the sins of all the souls. Does this mean that all the souls present in the permanent hell were immediately relieved from the hell and hell is vacant? Now you say that your sins are also cancelled.

How He has cancelled the sins of the future generation? Suppose you say that He has cancelled all the sins of all the souls of past, present and future, this means no soul was in the hell and no soul is in the hell and no soul will go to the hell. What is the use of that hell which is always vacant? The people have propagated the misinterpretations due to their anxiety to attract the people towards Christianity. They show this as their special point, which is not present in any other religion. They want to attract the innocent masses by such statements and forget the simple logic and their committed blender. The real interpretation of this statement is that Jesus suffered for the sins of His real devotees.

stanley123
Protokentarchos

« Reply #979 on: November 29, 2010, 01:22:17 AM »

You need not search the possessor of knowledge by going to various places.
Well, then, can you tell me whether or not all non-trivial zeros of the Riemann zeta function have real part 1/2 ?
Agia Marina
Site Supporter
Elder

St. Marina of Antioch

« Reply #980 on: November 29, 2010, 01:23:46 AM »

Gita says,"Go away".

You read the Bible and think about the meanings. Your pure heart will certainly receive the real meaning if you do not hear any body. You read the knowledge of any body and try to assimilate it with your own brain. Do not allow other brains for understanding the scripture. God has clearly explained in the scripture and you can yourself understand by using even little common sense. The word of God is very clear.
Yes, the Word of God is very clear, and the Word says that you are a false prophet and false messiah.  Go away.

dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #981 on: November 29, 2010, 01:29:06 AM »

Well, then, can you tell me whether or not all non-trivial zeros of the Riemann zeta function have real part 1/2 ?

God comes to preach divine knowledge. Jesus did not preach mathematics. For preaching worldly knowledge already millions of teachers are there. You can approach them for worldly knowledge.

I am talking about true spiritual knowledge about God...

Not worldly knowledge like, Chemistry, Physics etc. Jesus never taught all these...
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #982 on: November 29, 2010, 01:30:06 AM »

Yes, the Word of God is very clear, and the Word says that you are a false prophet and false messiah.  Go away.

You are misunderstood Jesus statements.

Tribulation comes in every human generation. Tribulation should be understood in its inner sense. The sun becomes black. The sun means the intelligence or the discrimination power. Black means the evil direction. The moon becomes red. Moon stands for mind (Chandrama Manasah –Veda). The red colour indicates emotion and anger. The divine bodies escape their orbits. The divine bodies mean the feelings of good people. Orbits mean the paths of justice. Like this one should understand the inner meaning. It is scholastic language. Jesus is a great scholar.

The same tribulation is mentioned in Gita “whenever the tribulation appears in any human generation and at any place, I shall come down in the human form to set it right” (Yadahi Yadahi—Gita). In Gita “Dharma Glanih” means tribulation. This tribulation may take place in physical sense at the end. The re-incarnation of the Jesus to judge and punish is nothing but the “Kalki” incarnation mentioned in Hinduism. It is a very powerful incarnation. But mean while the Lord will come again and again to change the people through the divine knowledge. After many efforts, the final step is taken. When you say that Jesus will come again, it means He will come again and again to preach and change. Such interpretation synchronises with Gita also.
Agia Marina
Site Supporter
Elder

St. Marina of Antioch

« Reply #983 on: November 29, 2010, 01:37:45 AM »

God comes to preach divine knowledge. Jesus did not preach mathematics. For preaching worldly knowledge already millions of teachers are there. You can approach them for worldly knowledge.

Not worldly knowledge like, Chemistry, Physics etc. Jesus never taught all these...
You are not God.  You are a false Christ and a false prophet, and come to try "to deceive even the elect--if that were possible." ~Matthew 24:24.  

The Vedas say "Go away".

stanley123
Protokentarchos

« Reply #984 on: November 29, 2010, 01:38:45 AM »

I thought that divine knowledge would include knowledge of mathematics as a subset.
According to your religion or philosophy, does God know everything about mathematics?
Agia Marina
Site Supporter
Elder

St. Marina of Antioch

« Reply #985 on: November 29, 2010, 01:40:04 AM »

You are misunderstood Jesus statements.

Tribulation comes in every human generation. Tribulation should be understood in its inner sense. The sun becomes black. The sun means the intelligence or the discrimination power. Black means the evil direction. The moon becomes red. Moon stands for mind (Chandrama Manasah –Veda). The red colour indicates emotion and anger. The divine bodies escape their orbits. The divine bodies mean the feelings of good people. Orbits mean the paths of justice. Like this one should understand the inner meaning. It is scholastic language. Jesus is a great scholar.

The same tribulation is mentioned in Gita “whenever the tribulation appears in any human generation and at any place, I shall come down in the human form to set it right” (Yadahi Yadahi—Gita). In Gita “Dharma Glanih” means tribulation. This tribulation may take place in physical sense at the end. The re-incarnation of the Jesus to judge and punish is nothing but the “Kalki” incarnation mentioned in Hinduism. It is a very powerful incarnation. But mean while the Lord will come again and again to change the people through the divine knowledge. After many efforts, the final step is taken. When you say that Jesus will come again, it means He will come again and again to preach and change. Such interpretation synchronises with Gita also.

I haven't misunderstood what the Word of God says:  He says you are a false Christ and a false messiah.

Go away.

dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #986 on: November 29, 2010, 01:49:24 AM »

Recognition of contemporary human incarnation is the most crucial point since we can worship God directly through contemporary human incarnation only.  The recognition is to be done by examining various messages of divine knowledge rendered by the spiritual preachers and through the true and excellent spiritual knowledge only, you have to recognize the contemporary human incarnation.

If you want to give gold medal to the top most meritorious student in the class, you have to examine the answer scripts written by all the students of the class and depending on the highest marks, you have to select the gold medalist.  Similarly, you have to examine the messages of all the preachers and then recognize the incarnation through the merit of the message.  You should not fix some student as the gold medalist in the beginning itself and then allot highest marks to his answer script.   Today, people are doing exactly the same mistake.  They enquire and examine the preacher through various other aspects and decide some preacher as the incarnation and then treat his knowledge as the true knowledge.  

Veda says that true (Satyam Jnanam) and excellent (Prajnanam) spiritual knowledge alone is the real identification of God.  Therefore, you have to examine the knowledge first and not the preacher.  

« Last Edit: November 29, 2010, 01:53:53 AM by dattaswami » Logged
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #987 on: November 29, 2010, 01:53:13 AM »

According to your religion or philosophy, does God know everything about mathematics?

God knows everything, but He comes here for the most serious issue of preaching divine knowledge not material knowledge like Physics, mathematics etc. Jesus never preached Physics, mathematics, has He? Give me the example of Jesus preaching physics etc....

For preaching physics etc GOd Himself has appointed many many teachers to do that. If you are looking for physics etc then you contact a Professor, who is appointed by God.

God has more serious job to do, that is preaching divine knowledge.

God come down in the human form to give  the original interpretation of scriptures
Purpose of God coming down in the human form

You must get the correct information to reach Delhi. The correct information will show you the right path to reach the goal. Here, the purpose of knowledge is over. From this point onwards, your effort is required. You may have the correct knowledge of the path, but unless you put the effort to walk, the goal is not reached. The true knowledge is given by the scripture. But, unfortunately wrong interpretations of the scripture exist in this world. Therefore, the correct interpretation with powerful explanation of the scripture is required. The correct interpretation is only known to the Author of the Scripture. Therefore, God, the Author of the Scripture, should come down in the human form as Preacher to give the original interpretation and clarify all your doubts to convince you with powerful and correct logic.

If God comes in any form other than human form, the preaching is not possible. Of course, God can preach you even in the form of a statue through His omnipotence. But, if that is done, you will be excited with tension and will not be able to receive the interpretation and will not be able to express your doubts in cool atmosphere. For this purpose only, God comes down in the human form as a Preacher so that you will treat Him as your co-human being and express your doubts freely to get correct clarification. Hence, [there is] the importance of contemporary human incarnation.
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #988 on: November 29, 2010, 01:55:42 AM »

I haven't misunderstood what the Word of God says:  He says you are a false Christ and a false messiah.

Go away.

I never said that I am the human incarnation of God. Only when the devotees stress on this concept even after My serious opposition I agree to it because if you analysis the word human incarnation, it does not mean that I am God. It means that the God is present in this human body as a guest visiting your house for his work. My inert human body is the house. I am the soul and owner of this house. The God visited my house for his work.

When the guest in your house speaks you are not speaking. Therefore, when God gives this spiritual knowledge I am not speaking. You need not fear that I have become God. You say God in flesh. This word indicates the concept. The word flesh indicates the inert human body and the soul in it. The word God indicates the guest that visited the human body. This spiritual knowledge has given bliss to some people and has not given bliss to you. This means that the defect is with the soil and not with seed.

If the seed is defective, the seed should not germinate in any soil. Similarly my knowledge should not have given bliss to anybody. As soon as you hear the knowledge, the harsh truth in it may not give bliss to you. But some devotees may get bliss on hearing the truth even if it is harsh. Did the knowledge of Jesus give bliss to all in His time? In that case why He was crucified by majority of the people? According to your version, all the people should have got bliss. When the doctor says to a patient that an injection of medicine is to be given, the child weeps. The child does not get bliss from the medicine immediately. But in long run the child gets good health and gets bliss permanently.

A grown up person is happy by seeing the injection because he realises that the medicine injected will act quickly. A child is not getting immediate bliss on seeing the injection. But the same injection is giving bliss to an elder person. Your heart is pure and innocent like that of a child. When the knowledge is practiced, then only the eternal bliss dawns on you. But you should not satisfy yourself there. You must give bliss to the God through sacrifice.

If your ultimate goal is only bliss, you are in no way greater than any ordinary human being who also craves for the same bliss. You have taken God as the means to achieve the bliss. The other fellow has taken the wine as means to achieve the same bliss. Your aim is on the bliss only and not on the God. You should keep God blissful through suffering by sacrifice. The God also will keep you blissful by attracting your sins on Him. Such sacrifice of yourself or God is the real love. Such real love is practically experienced in the case of your love on your family members. It is not impossible. If it is impossible, it should be impossible everywhere.
Agia Marina
Site Supporter
Elder

St. Marina of Antioch

« Reply #989 on: November 29, 2010, 02:02:56 AM »

God knows everything, but He comes here for the most serious issue of preaching divine knowledge not material knowledge like Physics, mathematics etc. Jesus never preached Physics, mathematics, has He? Give me the example of Jesus preaching physics etc....

For preaching physics etc GOd Himself has appointed many many teachers to do that. If you are looking for physics etc then you contact a Professor, who is appointed by God.

God has more serious job to do, that is preaching divine knowledge.

God come down in the human form to give  the original interpretation of scriptures
Purpose of God coming down in the human form

You must get the correct information to reach Delhi. The correct information will show you the right path to reach the goal. Here, the purpose of knowledge is over. From this point onwards, your effort is required. You may have the correct knowledge of the path, but unless you put the effort to walk, the goal is not reached. The true knowledge is given by the scripture. But, unfortunately wrong interpretations of the scripture exist in this world. Therefore, the correct interpretation with powerful explanation of the scripture is required. The correct interpretation is only known to the Author of the Scripture. Therefore, God, the Author of the Scripture, should come down in the human form as Preacher to give the original interpretation and clarify all your doubts to convince you with powerful and correct logic.

If God comes in any form other than human form, the preaching is not possible. Of course, God can preach you even in the form of a statue through His omnipotence. But, if that is done, you will be excited with tension and will not be able to receive the interpretation and will not be able to express your doubts in cool atmosphere. For this purpose only, God comes down in the human form as a Preacher so that you will treat Him as your co-human being and express your doubts freely to get correct clarification. Hence, [there is] the importance of contemporary human incarnation.

The teachings of the Orthodox Church are complete.  We don't need you.

Tags: please ignore this thread Blasphemy cheval mort 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: