OrthodoxChristianity.net
September 18, 2014, 02:19:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Blasphemous and Heretical Musings of a Self-Styled Deity Claiming Unity of Belief Between Christianity and Hinduism  (Read 99994 times) Average Rating: 0
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #540 on: November 14, 2010, 03:59:34 AM »

I have two questions for you:  In a hundred words or less, who was your guru, and who bestowed the title of "His Holiness" on you?     

My Guru is God Himself (Datta)God come to this world in human form and ‘Datta’ means God donated Himself to the world for preaching and carrying the sins of deservnig.

I gave the spiritual knowledge.  The devotees started telling that it is very special and never heard or present in any book.  They started calling Me as Datta. Some of the devotees were pressing Me to show the miracles which were spontaneously expressed.  Therefore, I stated that Datta possessed Me and gave this knowledge and also showed miracles.  What is wrong in my statement?  because this is the concept of any human incarnation.  Gita says that God possess a human body for His divine mission.  I did not believe or declare simply based on the words of devotees unless I had my own proof since I am basically a scientist.  Science never denies the practical proof and it gives a logical explanation of any truth.

The human form of the Lord which comes to test you is itself called Datta. People are fond of statues because there is minimum guarantee of the business with the statue. You give one chacolate to the Lord aspiring for ten chacolates. The ten chacolates may be given or may not be given. But at least the one chacolate which you have given must not be lost. This is the minimum guarantee business which only you prefer in the world. Therefore when you offer one chacolate to the statue it will not eat. The ten chacolates may come or may not come. At least your one chacolate is saved but if you give one chacolate to the human form of the Lord, He will eat it and thus the minimum guarantee is lost.

The factors involved for your success in the test of Datta are

1) Can you give more value to the Lord than anything and anybody in this world?

2) Can you believe the human form of the Lord which has approached you completely without any trace of doubt?

Majority of the people fail in the first point itself because they are using the Lord to achieve and happiness to their families. Such instrumental God cannot have more value than the money or the family. A very few top most devotees succeed in the first point. But they fail in the second point to recognize the human form of the Lord and to believe the human form of the Lord completely. Therefore they fail in the second point. Only one in millions and that too in one birth out of millions of births can succeed in both the points. Gita says the same (Kaschitmaam Bahunaam Janmanaam). The factors that will help you to pass the test are to catch the Satguru who can alone explain the true path from Vedas and the mental determination which is attained by you either in this birth or in the previous births.
Iconodule
Uranopolitan
Taxiarches

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: OCA (Diocese of Eastern Pennsylvania)

"My god is greater."

« Reply #541 on: November 14, 2010, 02:11:20 PM »

I have two questions for you:  In a hundred words or less, who was your guru, and who bestowed the title of "His Holiness" on you?     

My Guru is God Himself (Datta)God come to this world in human form and ‘Datta’ means God donated Himself to the world for preaching and carrying the sins of deservnig.

I gave the spiritual knowledge.  The devotees started telling that it is very special and never heard or present in any book.  They started calling Me as Datta. Some of the devotees were pressing Me to show the miracles which was spontaneously expressed.  Therefore, I stated that Datta possessed Me and gave this knowledge and also showed miracles.  What is wrong in my statement?  because this is the concept of any human incarnation.  Gita says that God possess a human body for His divine mission.  I did not believe or declare simply based on the words of devotees unless I had my own proof since I am basically a scientist.  Science never denies the practical proof and it gives a logical explanation of any truth.

ah gave th' spiritual smarts. Th' devotees started tellyng thet it is mighty special an' nevah heard o' present in enny book. Shet mah mouth! They started callin' Me as Datta. Some of th' devotees was pressin' Me t'show th' miracles which were spontaneously expressed, cuss it all t' tarnation. Tharfo'e, ah stated thet Datta postessed Me an' gave this hyar smarts an' also showed miracles. Whut in tarnation is wrong in mah statement? on account o' this hyar is th' concepp of enny hoomin incarnashun. Gita says thet God postess a hoomin hide fo' His divine misshun. ah did not believe o' declare simply based on th' wo'ds of devotees unless ah had mah own proof on account o' ah's basically a scientist. Science nevah denies th' prackical proof an' it gives a logical explanashun of enny truth.

"A riddle or the cricket's cry
Is to doubt a fit reply." - William Blake
Ortho_cat
Protokentarchos

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: AOCA-DWMA

« Reply #542 on: November 14, 2010, 03:09:51 PM »

God in human form enjoy insult also....

Jesus did several miracles and even gave life to a dead person. But He couldn’t save Himself from crucifixion in the end.  The soldiers stated this point and mocked at Jesus.  Krishna even as boy, killed several demons who came in disguise to kill Him. Same Krishna, grown up well, couldn’t prevent a hunter who killed Him by mistake.  Krishna laughed at sage Udanka, who was ready to curse Krishna and gave cosmic vision to him.  Same Krishna didn’t control Gandhari, a common lady, giving curse to Him. Jesus and Krishna were certainly God in human forms.

When that is the fact, why both did not show the power of God to control the situation against to them?  There must be a message in such action, apart from God’s wish to enjoy the role of an insulted person. God is bored with continuous success and happiness and some times likes to enjoy defeat and insult also.  Apart from this self-entertainment from a negative role, there is a message for the devotees also because the action of God is always multidimensional.

Another aspect in suffering with insult is to enjoy the sins of His devotees personally and get them relieved from sins.  Another dimension is the message given to devotees regarding the defeat occurring due to their defects. 

Colorless green ideas sleep furiously. I am a market of simmering bubble trees. Cats ceramically perforate the jumping knee. Remember your pistols; soon your face is a mushroom of joy.

More of this!!! <thumbsup>
Ortho_cat
Protokentarchos

« Reply #543 on: November 14, 2010, 03:12:43 PM »

We both know Jesus Christ isn't Satan-possessed.  He is the Second Person of the Triune God.  You are not anywhere close to being God.  

I have come to the conclusion that you are either deranged, or a liar.  My money is on "liar".  And, I'll bet your money is on your success in trying to pull off this "Messiah" act.  Seek the help of a trained professional for either your grandiose delusion, or the pathological lying, or both.

In the meantime, I'll pray for your banning.  You are a stumbling block to those who sincerely seek the Truth.  

Several time i told you that you are repeating the same verses of Jews, that they have spoken to Jesus. If you refer St. John Gosple all your acquisition are seen there against Jesus also by then Jews!!!!

Here is the fundamental concept you're missing, dattaswami. Yes, it's true that every time a precocious kangaroo gets bricklayed, he will be circumnavigated by a dream. Nevertheless, the proboscis of the naval sniff prematurely refutes a Mongol sandwich. "Ah," you might say, "but you're forgetting that the dying mango philosophizes to the iron moon, and sweats his sisters out." Trust me, I've heard this one before. The underlying fallacy in this argument is the spurious premise that one can circumcise an algebraic chimney while retaining some putrid snores from the itchy eyes of time. Instead of gymnastically jousting with the germinated jigsaw, might I recommend a redoubtable ride through the rat riddled wrinkles of Rome?

Does this come from your mind or from some random internet word generator? Please tell me the former... Cheesy
Iconodule
Uranopolitan
Taxiarches

"My god is greater."

« Reply #544 on: November 14, 2010, 03:16:50 PM »

We both know Jesus Christ isn't Satan-possessed.  He is the Second Person of the Triune God.  You are not anywhere close to being God.  

I have come to the conclusion that you are either deranged, or a liar.  My money is on "liar".  And, I'll bet your money is on your success in trying to pull off this "Messiah" act.  Seek the help of a trained professional for either your grandiose delusion, or the pathological lying, or both.

In the meantime, I'll pray for your banning.  You are a stumbling block to those who sincerely seek the Truth.  

Several time i told you that you are repeating the same verses of Jews, that they have spoken to Jesus. If you refer St. John Gosple all your acquisition are seen there against Jesus also by then Jews!!!!

Here is the fundamental concept you're missing, dattaswami. Yes, it's true that every time a precocious kangaroo gets bricklayed, he will be circumnavigated by a dream. Nevertheless, the proboscis of the naval sniff prematurely refutes a Mongol sandwich. "Ah," you might say, "but you're forgetting that the dying mango philosophizes to the iron moon, and sweats his sisters out." Trust me, I've heard this one before. The underlying fallacy in this argument is the spurious premise that one can circumcise an algebraic chimney while retaining some putrid snores from the itchy eyes of time. Instead of gymnastically jousting with the germinated jigsaw, might I recommend a redoubtable ride through the rat riddled wrinkles of Rome?

Does this come from your mind or from some random internet word generator? Please tell me the former... Cheesy

I'm proud to say that I conceived these profound thoughts on my own. Soon I will be a household name in the field of intellectual giants.  (My later post, however, employed an automatic dialect translator.)

Ortho_cat
Protokentarchos

« Reply #545 on: November 14, 2010, 03:20:57 PM »

Instead of getting all wound up in the smoke and mirrors of your above statements, what you're telling me is that you don't know how to speak English properly.  There's no shame in that.  But, don't claim you are the incarnate God.  God is omniscient.  The only god you're channeling is Satan, himself.     

"You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies." ~John 8:44

Your same argument is there in St John Gospel, where in Jews critisise Jesus as Satan possessed! The same story repeats now also....

NEVER DESIRE A BREEZE.
THE CAPTAIN WAVES LIKE A MISTY WAVE.
THE BREEZE TRAVELS LIKE A OLD PIRATE.
WHALES ENDURE!
Ortho_cat
Protokentarchos

« Reply #546 on: November 14, 2010, 03:59:20 PM »

I'm proud to say that I conceived these profound thoughts on my own. Soon I will be a household name in the field of intellectual giants.  (My later post, however, employed an automatic dialect translator.)

Ah yes, much superior to my automatic poetry generator... Wink
Ortho_cat
Protokentarchos

« Reply #547 on: November 14, 2010, 04:03:31 PM »

God preaches truth even if others dislike it.....

The famous Kama Sutra states that homosexual sex "is to be engaged in and enjoyed for its own sake as one of the arts."

Swami,  would this apply to the incarnations of the divinity on earth?  What about Swamis and all religious teachers?    Would it be a sign that they are *not* from God and not preaching the truth if they did not engage in homosexual sex?

I understand that you are seen as a divine incarnation.  Do you uphold this teaching?

You are surrounded by lot of human preachers (either hindu/christian/islam etc) who cannot preach truth. They preach confusion. They can never preach truth since they are not God. God alone can preach truth, hence to do this serious job, He Himself comes down in human form.

When HE comes to this world, the ordinary human preachers run under cover. They cannot sustain Him. They object His preaching. But God is not bothered about the objection of His own foolish Children!. God preaches to all impartially for thier own benefit and God do not aspire anything in return.

jumping jackhammers resound reticently, edge will a thousand poems wrote and read, while the circumcised wren burbles efulgently, over the counter and into the oven with his head.
genesisone
Archon

Jurisdiction: Antioch

« Reply #548 on: November 14, 2010, 04:37:25 PM »

I gave the spiritual knowledge.  The devotees started telling that it is very special and never heard or present in any book.  They started calling Me as Datta. Some of the devotees were pressing Me to show the miracles which were spontaneously expressed.  Therefore, I stated that Datta possessed Me and gave this knowledge and also showed miracles.  What is wrong in my statement?  because this is the concept of any human incarnation.  Gita says that God possess a human body for His divine mission.  I did not believe or declare simply based on the words of devotees unless I had my own proof since I am basically a scientist.  Science never denies the practical proof and it gives a logical explanation of any truth.

The human form of the Lord which comes to test you is itself called Datta. People are fond of statues because there is minimum guarantee of the business with the statue. You give one chacolate to the Lord aspiring for ten chacolates. The ten chacolates may be given or may not be given. But at least the one chacolate which you have given must not be lost. This is the minimum guarantee business which only you prefer in the world. Therefore when you offer one chacolate to the statue it will not eat. The ten chacolates may come or may not come. At least your one chacolate is saved but if you give one chacolate to the human form of the Lord, He will eat it and thus the minimum guarantee is lost.

2) Can you believe the human form of the Lord which has approached you completely without any trace of doubt?

Majority of the people fail in the first point itself because they are using the Lord to achieve and happiness to their families. Such instrumental God cannot have more value than the money or the family. A very few top most devotees succeed in the first point. But they fail in the second point to recognize the human form of the Lord and to believe the human form of the Lord completely. Therefore they fail in the second point. Only one in millions and that too in one birth out of millions of births can succeed in both the points. Gita says the same (Kaschitmaam Bahunaam Janmanaam). The factors that will help you to pass the test are to catch the Satguru who can alone explain the true path from Vedas and the mental determination which is attained by you either in this birth or in the previous births.

So you think you're God? There was once a time that people got locked up for that. Perhaps you're a reincarnation of George Burns.

Listen more and speak less. You have a lot to learn.
bogdan
OC.net guru

« Reply #549 on: November 14, 2010, 04:41:49 PM »

"I'm sitting up on top of this mountain, right? I'm surrounded by these gurus and swamis and monks, right? I'm lookin' at my stomach. I'm knockin' back a little rice wine. Got some contemplation goin'; I see things like they are."

- Tennessee Steinmetz
Agia Marina
Site Supporter
Elder

Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: OCA, Bulgarian Diocese

Father Theodor Micka

« Reply #550 on: November 14, 2010, 08:47:58 PM »

If God is your guru, then you aren't God.  You're a mere devotee, a fallen human being, no better or holier than the rest of us.   

I have a story for your consideration:  Jim Jones, also known as Reverend Jim Jones of Peoples' Temple fame, called himself the reincarnation of "Jesus of Nazareth, Mahatma Gandhi, Buddha, Vladimir Lenin, and Father Divine".  His devotees thought he was the THE messiah.  He considered himself to be their messiah.  And, we all know what happened to his devotees.  That nutjob was responsible for over 900 deaths in Jonestown.  He will account for every life he took.

This is what Jones said to his devotees long before he forced them to drink cyanide-laced Kool-Aid, "What you need to believe in is what you can see...If you see me as your friend, I'll be your friend. As you see me as your father, I'll be your father, for those of you that don't have a father...If you see me as your savior, I'll be your savior. If you see me as your God, I'll be your God."  Sounds like the hogwash you're preaching--to low level devotees, you are a messenger, and to high level devotees, you are God.

It's been interesting reading your convoluted ramblings.  We, as Christians, will have to be on guard against false messiahs who will be much more clever than you.

“When I have a little money I buy books; and if any is left, I buy food and clothes.” - Erasmus

"God became man so that man might become a god." ~St. Athanasius the Great

Poster formerly known as EVOO.
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #551 on: November 14, 2010, 10:07:58 PM »

If God is your guru, then you aren't God.  You're a mere devotee, a fallen human being, no better or holier than the rest of us.   

I told you several times Human incarnation is a 2-in-1 system in which that soul and God exist seperately in the same human body. IF a very low level person who is not interested in God or has very little love on God ask human incarnation that whether He is God, then the human incarnation will reply that He is not God He is only a messenger only. This is because the person who posed question is a egoistic and full of jealosy. Such people do not deserve the relevation of Human incarnation as GOd to them; due to their little interest or no interest on God. Hence Human incarnation will not reveal to such egoistic, jealous people that He is God Himself.

To a higher level devotee who has conquered jealousy and egoism who is in search for God and who is really interested in Him and do not expect any benefit from Him for such real devotees Human incarnation will tell, ' Yes I am the God Himself'. Here the God component in the Human incarnation responded to that real devotee of God. The real devotee really love God, and God see the interest of that devotee on Him and responds according to the wish of that devotee.

To St. Peter Jesus revealed that He is God in human form and strictly told not to tell others. St. Peter deserve such relevation since he was a real devotee of God. Hence God component revealed the secret to him. Jesus told, it is the Father who is present in Me has spoken that 'I am God' to you. Not any body else.

The Father present in the Human incarnation responds to the devotees who come to Him. To other low level devotees Human incarnation behaves like a ordinary human being, in such case Son of God behaves to repel undeserving devotees who do not really love God. When a real devotee comes the Father in the Human incarnation responds and preaches wonderful divine knowledge through the mouth of human incarnation.

God need a medium to preach. The best medium is the human being. Hence He comes in human form by entering a human being who is extremly deserving and devoted to God known as Son of GOD. Thus human incarnation results. Here God and Son of God is present in the same human body and according to the situation both react.

All these concept you will now better appreciate if you read the St. John Gospel today with this back ground. Jesus never told any thing to the question of Pilatose. Pilatose asked what is the truth? Jesus did not reply. Jesus know that Pilatose asked that question just like that and not really interested, but just for a time pass. He do not have any real interest in God or divine knowledge. Hence Jesus did not answer his question even though casually he asked what is truth?

But He taught His disciples all the divine knowledge since they deserved, here the Father preached the wonderful divine knowledge through the mouth of Jesus. Thus virutally for all practical purpose Jesus was God since Father existed in Him all the time and did wonderful things through Him and gave glory to the Son of God.

But certain orthodox people, did not identify Him due to their inherent ego and jealosy. Jesus also tried to preach divine knowledge to them, but they were such a rigid and hard hearted they never listened Jesus and accused Him that He is possessed of Satan.

The same people who brutually killed Jesus are now crying, weeping, jumping, clapping for the same Jesus!!! How hypocrytic these poeple are. When He came alive they neglected Him, insulted Him and abused Him. They told that 'we have Mosses, we do not want another Prophet'. Jesus told only dead people need dead messengers, Mosses is not with you now, in place of this the present human incarnation Jesus is there. You must listen the present human incarnation Jesus, He is the correct authority to be listen to. Because in Him Father is present" Jesus preached this to then generation. But then generation could not understand the concept of Human incarnation. They do not know the human incarnation is a combination of Father and Son of God.

When Jesus came to this world, to that part, the people were highly corrupt, eye for eye, teeth for teeth, always quarrelling, high taxes, killing, meat eating, prostitution etc are prelevant in that time. To such a mass, Jesus came. The justice in the soceity was crumbled to dust. To such generation who are blind folded due to lower love to God, Jesus has first uplift such people to atleast to the level of justice to obey justice to maintain peace in the society. Hence mainly He stressed on loving one another etc, that is the social service.

To His disciples He preached the importance of Human incarnation. But He did not preach such higher concept to ordinary people, He know they will mock Him and insult Him.

How can one understand the secret of human incarnation (Nivrutti) when one is not even established in Justice (Pravrutti). Major chunk of people were undeserving due to their own attachment to world and lesser love on God. To such masses human incarnation will never teach Nivrutti, even if He teaches they cannot understand. Hence Jesus preached them in parables so that only interested people stayed back and asked the inner meaning.

The basic interest and love on God is a necessity for listening the divine knoweldge.

You are now not different from those lot of hard hearted poeple who accussed Jesus that He is satan himself. You are repeating the same story now also even after 2000 yrs also... No change in behaviour even after 2000 yrs.......Then how long GOd will be with you..??
biro
Excelsior
Site Supporter
Toumarches

Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox

Και κλήρονομον δείξον με, ζωής της αιωνίου

fleem
« Reply #552 on: November 14, 2010, 10:42:53 PM »

Matthew 24:23-25

23 “Then if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Christ!’ or ‘There!’ do not believe it. 24 For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. 25 See, I have told you beforehand.

Charlie Rose: If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?

Fran Lebowitz: Everything. There is not one thing with which I am satisfied.

http://spcasuncoast.org/
Agia Marina
Site Supporter
Elder

Father Theodor Micka

« Reply #553 on: November 14, 2010, 11:09:53 PM »

If God is your guru, then you aren't God.  You're a mere devotee, a fallen human being, no better or holier than the rest of us.    

I told you several times Human incarnation is a 2-in-1 system in which that soul and God exist seperately in the same human body. IF a very low level person who is not interested in God or has very little love on God ask human incarnation that whether He is God, then the human incarnation will reply that He is not God He is only a messenger only. This is because the person who posed question is a egoistic and full of jealosy. Such people do not deserve the relevation of Human incarnation as GOd to them; due to their little interest or no interest on God. Hence Human incarnation will not reveal to such egoistic, jealous people that He is God Himself.

To a higher level devotee who has conquered jealousy and egoism who is in search for God and who is really interested in Him and do not expect any benefit from Him for such real devotees Human incarnation will tell, ' Yes I am the God Himself'. Here the God component in the Human incarnation responded to that real devotee of God. The real devotee really love God, and God see the interest of that devotee on Him and responds according to the wish of that devotee.
Jim Jones was your guru, wasn't he?  "What you need to believe in is what you can see...If you see me as your friend, I'll be your friend. As you see me as your father, I'll be your father, for those of you that don't have a father...If you see me as your savior, I'll be your savior. If you see me as your God, I'll be your God."  He taught you well.

To St. Peter Jesus revealed that He is God in human form and strictly told not to tell others. St. Peter deserve such relevation since he was a real devotee of God. Hence God component revealed the secret to him. Jesus told, it is the Father who is present in Me has spoken that 'I am God' to you. Not any body else.

The Father present in the Human incarnation responds to the devotees who come to Him. To other low level devotees Human incarnation behaves like a ordinary human being, in such case Son of God behaves to repel undeserving devotees who do not really love God. When a real devotee comes the Father in the Human incarnation responds and preaches wonderful divine knowledge through the mouth of human incarnation.

God need a medium to preach. The best medium is the human being. Hence He comes in human form by entering a human being who is extremly deserving and devoted to God known as Son of GOD. Thus human incarnation results. Here God and Son of God is present in the same human body and according to the situation both react.

All these concept you will now better appreciate if you read the St. John Gospel today with this back ground. Jesus never told any thing to the question of Pilatose. Pilatose asked what is the truth? Jesus did not reply. Jesus know that Pilatose asked that question just like that and not really interested, but just for a time pass. He do not have any real interest in God or divine knowledge. Hence Jesus did not answer his question even though casually he asked what is truth?

But He taught His disciples all the divine knowledge since they deserved, here the Father preached the wonderful divine knowledge through the mouth of Jesus. Thus virutally for all practical purpose Jesus was God since Father existed in Him all the time and did wonderful things through Him and gave glory to the Son of God.

But certain orthodox people, did not identify Him due to their inherent ego and jealosy. Jesus also tried to preach divine knowledge to them, but they were such a rigid and hard hearted they never listened Jesus and accused Him that He is possessed of Satan.

The same people who brutually killed Jesus are now crying, weeping, jumping, clapping for the same Jesus!!! How hypocrytic these poeple are. When He came alive they neglected Him, insulted Him and abused Him. They told that 'we have Mosses, we do not want another Prophet'. Jesus told only dead people need dead messengers, Mosses is not with you now, in place of this the present human incarnation Jesus is there. You must listen the present human incarnation Jesus, He is the correct authority to be listen to. Because in Him Father is present" Jesus preached this to then generation. But then generation could not understand the concept of Human incarnation. They do not know the human incarnation is a combination of Father and Son of God.

When Jesus came to this world, to that part, the people were highly corrupt, eye for eye, teeth for teeth, always quarrelling, high taxes, killing, meat eating, prostitution etc are prelevant in that time. To such a mass, Jesus came. The justice in the soceity was crumbled to dust. To such generation who are blind folded due to lower love to God, Jesus has first uplift such people to atleast to the level of justice to obey justice to maintain peace in the society. Hence mainly He stressed on loving one another etc, that is the social service.

To His disciples He preached the importance of Human incarnation. But He did not preach such higher concept to ordinary people, He know they will mock Him and insult Him.

How can one understand the secret of human incarnation (Nivrutti) when one is not even established in Justice (Pravrutti). Major chunk of people were undeserving due to their own attachment to world and lesser love on God. To such masses human incarnation will never teach Nivrutti, even if He teaches they cannot understand. Hence Jesus preached them in parables so that only interested people stayed back and asked the inner meaning.

The basic interest and love on God is a necessity for listening the divine knoweldge.
Can you explain Tuttifrutti to me?  Does it have anything to do with chocolates and meat-eating?  Roll Eyes

You are now not different from those lot of hard hearted poeple who accussed Jesus that He is satan himself. You are repeating the same story now also even after 2000 yrs also... No change in behaviour even after 2000 yrs.......Then how long GOd will be with you..??
I don't know whether to feel sorry for you, or just laugh at how ridiculous you are.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2010, 11:12:06 PM by Agia Marina » Logged

“When I have a little money I buy books; and if any is left, I buy food and clothes.” - Erasmus

dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #554 on: November 14, 2010, 11:55:45 PM »

23 “Then if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Christ!’ or ‘There!’ do not believe it. 24 For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. 25 See, I have told you beforehand.

Yes, yes it is very correct any body can come and mislead you by telling you that I am the God in human form. It is very correct. Then how to identify the real Human form of God?

Recognition of contemporary human incarnation is the most crucial point since we can worship God directly through contemporary human incarnation only.  The recognition is to be done by examining various messages of divine knowledge rendered by the spiritual preachers and through the true and excellent spiritual knowledge only, you have to recognize the contemporary human incarnation.

If you want to give gold medal to the top most meritorious student in the class, you have to examine the answer scripts written by all the students of the class and depending on the highest marks, you have to select the gold medalist.  Similarly, you have to examine the messages of all the preachers and then recognize the incarnation through the merit of the message. 

You should not fix some student as the gold medalist in the beginning itself and then allot highest marks to his answer script.   Today, people are doing exactly the same mistake.  They enquire and examine the preacher through various other aspects and decide some preacher as the incarnation and then treat his knowledge as the true knowledge. Veda says that true (Satyam Jnanam) and excellent (Prajnanam) spiritual knowledge alone is the real identification of God.
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #555 on: November 15, 2010, 12:01:48 AM »

I don't know whether to feel sorry for you, or just laugh at how ridiculous you are.

Generally common people mock at God when He comes in human form. Because they have not developed enough maturity to identify God in human form. The fault is theirs only. Even after repeated introduction to the concepts, some people cannot even understand what is divine knowledge is. The reason is that they have not much love on God, their interest is not God but world. They use or approach GOd only for their selfish benefit. Nothing more than that. For such people whether God is in form not formless doesnot matter. They are always interested in getting something from God without any thing in return. They need everything freely.

Such people are surrounded by human preachers who preach them that no spiritual effort is need, you are saved just like that! Such preaching is very delightful to the ears and these preachers are encouraged by these devotees, since there is no need of any spiritual effort.

Human preaches cannot preach the truth. God alone can preach the truth because God is not concerned about number of followers etc. He preaches the truth and leave it to the listener to decide or follow Him or not....No forcing whatsoever.....
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #556 on: November 15, 2010, 12:09:53 AM »

Jim Jones was your guru, wasn't he?
The  true and excellent spiritual knowledge alone is the deciding factor because you are going to get the right direction in your spiritual journey through the true knowledge only.   Therefore, you have to recognize God through such correct advice which is called as true spiritual knowledge.  After recognition, you should not analyze the other aspects of God.  After giving highest marks to the answer script, you should give the gold medal to the writer.  You should not stop the gold medal since the student is smoking.

You have read the Bible and concluded that the Speaker of the Bible should be God.  The Author of the Bible might have taken the wine of grapes or might have taken the non-vegetarian dish.  You may search for the reasons of such specific behavior of the incarnation.  But your faith on Him as God should not be disturbed if you have not got the answer in your analysis.  You may find out the reason for the smoking of gold medalist.  But you should not keep the gold medal in suspension till you find out the reason.  

Whether you find out the reason or not the gold medalist is a gold medalist. Therefore, it is the climax of the foolishness of the ignorance to decide some person as God first and then believe his knowledge as the true knowledge.  You have to impartially examine the knowledge of various preachers and the best selected knowledge must lead you to its author as God.  Such God  may belong to your caste or not, may belong to your religion or not, may belong to your nation or not since God is always universal and His preaching is also universal since He is the creator of the entire humanity.  Gita also says that the Preacher of the true knowledge is God (Jnanitvaatmaiva….).  This means that the merit of the knowledge alone should be the deciding factor in recognizing God.  
« Last Edit: November 15, 2010, 12:12:00 AM by dattaswami » Logged
Agia Marina
Site Supporter
Elder

Father Theodor Micka

« Reply #557 on: November 15, 2010, 12:12:31 AM »

Yes, yes it is very correct any body can come and mislead you by telling you that I am the God in human form. It is very correct. Then how to identify the real Human form of God?

Recognition of contemporary human incarnation is the most crucial point since we can worship God directly through contemporary human incarnation only.  The recognition is to be done by examining various messages of divine knowledge rendered by the spiritual preachers and through the true and excellent spiritual knowledge only, you have to recognize the contemporary human incarnation.

If you want to give gold medal to the top most meritorious student in the class, you have to examine the answer scripts written by all the students of the class and depending on the highest marks, you have to select the gold medalist.  Similarly, you have to examine the messages of all the preachers and then recognize the incarnation through the merit of the message. 

You should not fix some student as the gold medalist in the beginning itself and then allot highest marks to his answer script.   Today, people are doing exactly the same mistake.  They enquire and examine the preacher through various other aspects and decide some preacher as the incarnation and then treat his knowledge as the true knowledge. Veda says that true (Satyam Jnanam) and excellent (Prajnanam) spiritual knowledge alone is the real identification of God.
We don't believe in Veda.  Try again.

Agia Marina
Site Supporter
Elder

Father Theodor Micka

« Reply #558 on: November 15, 2010, 12:17:00 AM »

Generally common people mock at God when He comes in human form.
Then I don't have to worry about mocking you.  Whew!  That's a relief!  Cool

Ortho_cat
Protokentarchos

« Reply #559 on: November 15, 2010, 12:18:10 AM »

[You have read the Bible and concluded that the Speaker of the Bible should be God.  The Author of the Bible might have taken the wine of grapes or might have taken the non-vegetarian dish.  You may search for the reasons of such specific behavior of the incarnation.  But your faith on Him as God should not be disturbed if you have not got the answer in your analysis.  You may find out the reason for the smoking of gold medalist.  But you should not keep the gold medal in suspension till you find out the reason.  

dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #560 on: November 15, 2010, 12:21:11 AM »

God is my guru.If some body claim as Human form of GOd, then his knowledge should be analysed to find out whether he is real human form of God or not. One should be patient enough to analyse the knowledge preached by the person who claim to be human form of God. This is very much needed other wise any bad person can come and mislead you telling that he is God. Such exploitation should be prevented. Anyway God will certainly punish the people who mislead the innocent devotees. It is better anbody not  to falsely assume as human incarnation and mislead innocent devotees. If any body mislead innocent devotees then God will not spare such people. God is very alter and efficient and He sees His children get the right divine knowledge by coming in human form. He gives the identification mark to identify Him when He comes in human form.

Special knowledge is only an identification mark of the human body into which God entered. The possessor of excess of any quality is mentioned by that quality itself. Hence, the special knowledge means the possessor of it and it stands as the identity mark of the possessor.The above Vedic statement does not mean that the special spiritual knowledge itself is God.

It is only an identification mark of the human body into which God entered. The possessor of any quality in excess can be denoted by the very quality itself as per Sanskrit grammar, which is the personification of the quality. For example, it is said that no age shall be seen in the case of potency (tejasam hi na vayah…). Here the potency itself has no age. Here potency means the possessor of the potency personified. Similarly, the word Prajnanam means the possessor of Prajnanam, through personification. Hence it means that the possessor of exceptional spiritual knowledge is God.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2010, 12:23:02 AM by dattaswami » Logged
Iconodule
Uranopolitan
Taxiarches

"My god is greater."

« Reply #561 on: November 15, 2010, 12:23:06 AM »

You have read the Bible and concluded that the Speaker of the Bible should be God.  The Author of the Bible might have taken the wine of grapes or might have taken the non-vegetarian dish.  You may search for the reasons of such specific behavior of the incarnation.  But your faith on Him as God should not be disturbed if you have not got the answer in your analysis.  You may find out the reason for the smoking of gold medalist.  But you should not keep the gold medal in suspension till you find out the reason.  

The vegetarian reason suspended the specific grape. Your medal of behavior reasons till the Author got his analysis. Your disturbed wine may search for a smoking incarnation. Suspension might have taken a non-vegetarian faith.

Agia Marina
Site Supporter
Elder

Father Theodor Micka

« Reply #562 on: November 15, 2010, 12:25:46 AM »

The  true and excellent spiritual knowledge alone is the deciding factor because you are going to get the right direction in your spiritual journey through the true knowledge only.   Therefore, you have to recognize God through such correct advice which is called as true spiritual knowledge.  After recognition, you should not analyze the other aspects of God.  After giving highest marks to the answer script, you should give the gold medal to the writer.  You should not stop the gold medal since the student is smoking.

Whether you find out the reason or not the gold medalist is a gold medalist. Therefore, it is the climax of the foolishness of the ignorance to decide some person as God first and then believe his knowledge as the true knowledge.  You have to impartially examine the knowledge of various preachers and the best selected knowledge must lead you to its author as God.  Such God  may belong to your caste or not, may belong to your religion or not, may belong to your nation or not since God is always universal and His preaching is also universal since He is the creator of the entire humanity.  Gita also says that the Preacher of the true knowledge is God (Jnanitvaatmaiva….).  This means that the merit of the knowledge alone should be the deciding factor in recognizing God.  
I asked a "yes" or "no" question.  And, you're incapable of responding.    

You're fascinated by shiny objects, aren't you?  Focus, focus...!!  

Ortho_cat
Protokentarchos

« Reply #563 on: November 15, 2010, 12:32:11 AM »

If some body claim as Human form of GOd, then his knowledge should be analysed to find out whether he is real human form of God or not.

Ok give me some divine knowledge to analyze. How about this for starters. What's my favorite kind of food?
« Last Edit: November 15, 2010, 12:32:26 AM by Ortho_cat » Logged
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #564 on: November 15, 2010, 12:38:44 AM »

Quote from: Agia Marina I don't have to worry about mocking you.  Whew!  That's a relief! [/quote

Correct you need not worry. But you are loosing the golden chance of serving GOD directly. If you do not accept God in human form, He is not going to loose anything. If you neglect and insult Him also He is not going to loose anything! God is kind and He want His foolish children to get uplifted by the right divine knowledge. I am not telling that you are the only person who reject God in human form, majority are like this. God is coming in every generation from the beginning of creation for preaching the knowledge. For Him this insult and rejection is not a new experience. It is like this for all these generations, when He comes no body recognise Him other than a very very few real devotees.

Hence God also do not care when insulted here, because this is been happening for generations together. Still kind GOd comes in human form. He always see the betterment of His people. God is a kind father. His actions are always unselfish and hence He is not bothered about insult here. After all this entire creation is only a dream for Him. And insult is only a part of the dream hence He enjoys it very well.

Human form of God is the correct place of God.God is not answering to us from heaven. The correct place is the human incarnation, He is the church or temple in which God lives and is a pious place, since God is present in the human body of the human incarnation. Direct service to such human form of God is the direct service to God. Presence of God is indicated by the knowledge preached by such human form of God. Only practical service alone can please God. A service become practical when it is directly received by the person to whom the service is done. God present in the human form of God, receives your service when you serve such Human form of God. Here service means participating in the mission of divine knowledge propagation of the GOd in human form without any selfish desire.

Such path is a royal path and is most liked by God.

When Jesus came to this world, there were priests and churches. But His disciples approached Jesus only, since they know that GOd is present in human incarnation (Jesus). God is not present in statues of churches or temples. God is present in human incarnation alive. This is also proved when Jesus went to the church and opened the scripture for reading. He read: The God is in Me, for preaching the divine knoweldge to all those who crave for it.......

Dear Agia Marina !! Why are you not understanding these concepts!!! Wake up analyse the divine knowledge, if you are not following it in practical, atleast understand it theoretically so that atleast in the future generation you may be able to recognise Him when He comes to you in human form............
« Last Edit: November 15, 2010, 12:40:26 AM by dattaswami » Logged
Ionnis
OC.net guru

Jurisdiction: ROCOR

« Reply #565 on: November 15, 2010, 12:42:26 AM »

This is all very sad.  This man is possessed by demonic forces and we taunt him!!!!!  This man, if not delivered from this, will reap *eternal* destruction.  Shouldn't such a thought make us sick, make us break down in tears!?  Just the thought of dattawami, beloved of God, facing eternal destruction, makes me want to scream.  Instead we laugh at him.  Do we lack such faith?  Do we truly believe in the devil and eternal darkness?  Do we believe in the God that can deliver him?  We must, must, must pray for him. Lord have mercy!

"If you cannot find Christ in the beggar at the church door, you will not find Him in the chalice.”  -The Divine John Chrysostom

“Till we can become divine, we must be content to be human, lest in our hurry for change we sink to something lower.” -Anthony Trollope
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #566 on: November 15, 2010, 12:44:26 AM »

If some body claim as Human form of GOd, then his knowledge should be analysed to find out whether he is real human form of God or not.

Ok give me some divine knowledge to analyze. How about this for starters. What's my favorite kind of food?

God has not come for forecasting about worldly habits etc which are irrelevant. For such aspects you can visit an astrologer. Jesus was tied on the eyes by a peice of cloth and soldiers beat and spit on His face and asked Jesus: If you are God then tell us, who beat you!! This was the tendency of ordinary ignorant people. They think that God is power only. They never know that God is the possessor of excellent divine knowledge.

You should not embarrass God by foolish statements even though they are true

Govindabhagavatpada, the preacher of Shankara jumped from the top of hill announcing that if God is the author of Veda, he will be protected.  He was protected because his statement was from God.  If every fellow utters this and jumps from hill, he will die since the statement is from the devotee and not from God, even though the statement is true.  You should not embarrass God by such foolish statements even though they are true.  If God states through you, He will certainly act through miracle.  You are the best judge of the source of your statement since your inner consciousness knows the truth very well.  If the statement is from God, you will utter it forcibly and spontaneously.

Satan challenged Jesus to turn the stones into breads by the grace of God if God is really omnipotent.  Really God is omnipotent and God can turn the stones into breads in no time.  But Satan provoked Jesus to do the miracle and God is not involved in this issue directly.  Jesus replied to Satan stating that one should not test God through miracles.  Jesus did several miracles to change several human beings in to devotees. When the devotee deserves the miracle, it was done spontaneously.  Satan doesn’t deserve the miracle and God does not wish to do the miracle for the sake of Satan.  Jesus grasped the will of God and did not force God to do the miracle.  Even if He forces God will not do the miracle.  He acted as a devotee to preach this point to devotees.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2010, 12:45:14 AM by dattaswami » Logged
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #567 on: November 15, 2010, 12:47:50 AM »

This is all very sad.  This man is possessed by demonic forces and we taunt him!!!!!  This man, if not delivered from this, will reap *eternal* destruction.  Shouldn't such a thought make us sick, make us break down in tears!?  Just the thought of dattawami, beloved of God, facing eternal destruction, makes me want to scream.  Instead we laugh at him.  Do we lack such faith?  Do we truly believe in the devil and eternal darkness?  Do we believe in the God that can deliver him?  We must, must, must pray for him. Lord have mercy!
You need not recommend anybody to God! When you ask some thing in present or some thing in the future, it clearly means that you are reminding Him about the corresponding reaction that is to be immediately implemented in the need.  This indirectly means that God is not alert as you are.  This is insulting God.  Due to such sin the requirement is not answered.  If you are asking to protect yourself or somebody else, it indirectly means that He is not aware of the things to be done due to the irresponsibility and this also indicates that He is not as kind as yourself.

It means that God has potency to help but not kind enough to render the help.  On contrary, it also means that you lack unfortunately the potency.  It means if you fortunately have the potency you could have immediately responded and helped.  Therefore, when ever you ask for anything it clearly means indirectly that God has some type of defect, which does not exist in your case.  When you ask Him to fulfill the desire it looks as if that your desire is constitutionally justified.  But God is not positively reacting due to either lack of positive response immediately or due to lack of knowledge of the constitution or due to lack of kindness to help the needy.  All these points are very very subtle.  But God is the most subtle and therefore, the knowledge of this analysis will certainly restrict you from asking any fulfillment of your desire. 
Ionnis
OC.net guru

Jurisdiction: ROCOR

« Reply #568 on: November 15, 2010, 12:50:55 AM »

Regardless of what you say, you are in my prayers.  Smiley

"If you cannot find Christ in the beggar at the church door, you will not find Him in the chalice.”  -The Divine John Chrysostom

“Till we can become divine, we must be content to be human, lest in our hurry for change we sink to something lower.” -Anthony Trollope
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #569 on: November 15, 2010, 12:57:20 AM »

Thank you for your concern about me and prayer for me!!

People think that others need prayer and they are already pleased God by that! They do not think about themselves but about others all the time! They think that they are very much beloved of God and others are not, hence others need their prayer for their upliftment!!

The human form of the Lord faces many problems during His stay in this world.

Jesus was boycotted and was even crucified by the priests based on the same reasons of economy and fame. They feared that Jesus will become famous and the donations may go only to Jesus. They could not find fault with His divine knowledge (Bible). They have found irrelevant silly reasons to boycott Him. Jesus told that He will destroy the church and raise it in three days. He meant His body when He said church because when He uttered this statement, He was pointing to His body. The priests just repeated the statement without referring to the finger-indication. Based on this irrelevant point, He was boycotted and crucified.

Certain people in some regions had boycotted Him in certain times but now in all the regions, all the people including the priests respect Him so much! Therefore the human form of the Lord faces such problems during His stay in this world.

www.universal-spirituality.org
Universal Spirituality for World Peace
theistgal
Byzantine (Ruthenian) Catholic gadfly
Site Supporter
Archon

Faith: Follower of Jesus Christ
Jurisdiction: Byzantine Catholic

don't even go there!

« Reply #570 on: November 15, 2010, 01:01:21 AM »

Just out of curiosity - assuming you are God, how exactly do you want us to treat you?

"Sometimes, you just gotta say, 'OK, I still have nine live, two-headed animals' and move on.'' (owner of Coney Island freak show, upon learning he'd been outbid on a 5-legged puppy)
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #571 on: November 15, 2010, 01:05:28 AM »

Jesus told to all those people who were crying: Why are you crying for Me? You cry for yourself for your future not for Me!

Like wise stop praying for Me, pray for your spiritual uplifment and put effort to please God by practically serving God in human form.....
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #572 on: November 15, 2010, 01:06:40 AM »

Just out of curiosity - assuming you are God, how exactly do you want us to treat you?

He does not expect anything from anybody. Only, you  have to decide. If you do something according to the expectation of God then you will aspire for some result. ‘Oh! I have done according to Your expectation then what is the fruit for this’. Such idea comes. Suppose you do something without any expectation from God by yourself; then you cannot expect anything in return for your service. If you expect something, God will say, ‘did I ask you to do this? I never asked to do this’. Suppose you have done something by yourself. You have participated in the mission by yourself.

You have done some service without the expectation of God, then you cannot ask God for some result. Suppose God expects you to participate in the service and you have participated. Then there is a chance to ask God for some result. The disciple may argue like you expected something from me and I fulfilled it; then protect me and do something to me. Such tendency may develop.

There is atleast a chance to ask like that. So, one should participate in the mission of God without any expectation from God. He should not bother about the expectation of the God. He should do the service to God by himself and by his own interest. When he does by himself, never in his mind will he get any aspiration or result from God. That is the best process.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2010, 01:09:52 AM by dattaswami » Logged
Agia Marina
Site Supporter
Elder

Father Theodor Micka

« Reply #573 on: November 15, 2010, 01:07:56 AM »

Quote from: Agia Marina
I don't have to worry about mocking you.  Whew!  That's a relief!
Dear Agia Marina !! Why are you not understanding these concepts!!! Wake up analyse the divine knowledge, if you are not following it in practical, atleast understand it theoretically so that atleast in the future generation you may be able to recognise Him when He comes to you in human form............
Does he look anything like these guys?

(Courtesy of bogdan, the Artiste! Grin)

dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #574 on: November 15, 2010, 01:14:44 AM »

Quote from: Agia Marina
I don't have to worry about mocking you.  Whew!  That's a relief!
Does he look anything like these guys?

(Courtesy of bogdan, the Artiste! Grin)

You have to analyse the divine knowledge, not the apperance or outer body of the human incarnation. What one will get by analysing the body? He may come in any body He likes, what is great in the appearence of human body. After all the human body in which GOd exists is going to be perished. Human body is not the indication of God. Divine knoweldge coming from the mouth of human incarnation is the indication of God. Human body is only a medium in which GOD exists in the human incarnation. The human form has mouth, ear, eyes ... so that God can speaks to us through the mouth of the human form of God. The knowledge is the main identity mark not the human body.

However, the body of the human incarnation in which the God-charged soul exists is called as kshetram (pious), which is the sacred place of the temple of God in which God exist . Hence, the bodies of the ordinary human beings are called by the word shariram.  The same body and the same soul exist in human incarnation also.  But since God exists in the soul of human incarnation, the body of human incarnation is called as Kshetram

Even though, the same body and the same soul exist in other human beings also, those bodies are not called as Kshetram, since God does not exist in those souls.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2010, 01:19:59 AM by dattaswami » Logged
Rufus
OC.net guru

Jurisdiction: GOA

Nafpliotis with sunglasses and a cigar.

« Reply #575 on: November 15, 2010, 01:26:14 AM »

Jesus told to all those people who were crying: Why are you crying for Me? You cry for yourself for your future not for Me!

Like wise stop praying for Me, pray for your spiritual uplifment and put effort to please God by practically serving God in human form.....

Your condition is so serious that I went to church early today and prayed for your deliverance. I am not kidding. Hopefully other people care too. I don't think anyone except God can possibly persuade you. I will continue to make mention of you in my prayers, because it is that important.
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #576 on: November 15, 2010, 01:52:38 AM »

Regardless of what you say, you are in my prayers.  Smiley

Your condition is so serious that I went to church early today and prayed for your deliverance. I am not kidding. Hopefully other people care too. I don't think anyone except God can possibly persuade you. I will continue to make mention of you in my prayers, because it is that important.

Thank you for your kind rememberence of me in your prayers.....

When you pray and recommend for others to God, you are really insulting God!!

It means that you are very kind but God is not kind enough to show grace on me!!...

Also it means that you have to remind God of His duty to show grace on me!!!

It also means that you are very alert and genius and God is not so, hence GOD need a reminder to show grace on me...!!

By this you are really mocking the ominpotent God.

So stop recommanding my case to God. God knows what to do...

If i am eligible then He will bless me without your recommendation or prayer. If i am not eligible even if you pray or recommend for me, He will not bless me. So in either case your prayer and recommendation is a waste and also a way insulting God only!!

God knows His job, do not put your hand in His job. He is a very alter and intelligent administrator, do not play with Him by recommending Him for me!!!

Do your duty first, learn the divine knoweldge, try to practice it in your life, show real interest on God and try do practical service to Him. Search for God and His divine knoweldge on the earth. God is available in the present huamn form of God. You can identify Him from His wonderful divine knowledge.

Without that why are you praying for me... Are you smarter than God to recommand my case to Him? God knows His duty; do not remind Him of His duty. You are actually insulting GOd by recommending me to Him. You think that only if you pray or recommand to GOd, GOd acts!!

God knows His duty, He will judge anybody based on the merit. Your recommandation or pray will not effect the judgement of God. God rewards the merit not based on your praryer, jumping, clapping or weeping.

In front of GOd do not act. Be royal, no weeping, no crying, no jumping, no clapping- Please stop these non-senes infront of God. Do some pratical service to God, try to love God.

Why are you crying, why are you weeping, why are you jumping infront of God???

Whether GOd need your tears, whether GOd want to see your weeping,...stop all these non-sense. Be royal infront of God, try to love God, try to find the knolwedge of God. Stop crying and weeping. GOd is fed up with all your acting for a long time. Please stop all these drama infront of God. Instead you do some practical service to God, by finding Him in human form. Try to learn His divine knowledge.

God is fed up with your weeping and crying. Be royal...infront of God...
« Last Edit: November 15, 2010, 01:53:18 AM by dattaswami » Logged
Gamliel
Archon

Faith: Greek Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Metropolis of San Francisco

« Reply #577 on: November 15, 2010, 02:13:24 AM »

PeterTheAleut
The Right Blowhard Peter the Furtive of Yetts O'Muckhart
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

Jurisdiction: OCA

Lord, have mercy on the Christians in Mosul!

« Reply #578 on: November 15, 2010, 03:19:50 AM »

It's like Alfred never left. laugh
Irish Hermit
Kibernetski Kaludjer
Warned
Merarches

Holy Father Patrick, pray for us

« Reply #579 on: November 15, 2010, 03:29:03 AM »

And in mine.  Somewhere in this lengthy thread I asked that we all pray for him.

-oOo-

Of course it is very tempting to poke fun.   I did that when I asked him about homosexual sex which comes highly recommended in the Kama Sutra.  The Kama Sutra is a text of divine origin in Hindu thinking.   But Swami disagreed, so I am thinking that maybe he is not a real Hindu.
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #580 on: November 15, 2010, 04:28:34 AM »

And in mine.  Somewhere in this lengthy thread I asked that we all pray for him.

-oOo-

Of course it is very tempting to poke fun.   I did that when I asked him about homosexual sex which comes highly recommended in the Kama Sutra.  The Kama Sutra is a text of divine origin in Hindu thinking.   But Swami disagreed, so I am thinking that maybe he is not a real Hindu.

Kama sutra is not a divine knoweldge. Divine knowledge are Veda and Gita.

The Veda is the only authority in spirituality. It is the Word of the Lord in verse form. It was transmitted from generation to generation by the highly sophisticated tradition of oral recitation, which ensured preservation of the original verses without any corruption.

The great sage Vyasa says in the third Brahma sutra “Sastra yonitvat”. Sastra means Veda, which is the Word of the Ruler (sasaka). The Bhagavad Gita also says that the Sastra is the authority. The Bhagavad Gita was given by Lord K???a who is God Himself. It is said that the Bhagavad Gita is the essence of the Veda. One needs to carefully understand the meaning of this. Sugarcane juice is in the sugarcane but the sugarcane is not in the sugarcane juice. The sugarcane has more in it than merely juice. Thus when we say that the Bhagavad Gita is the essence of the Vedas, it means that the meaning of the verses in the Bhagavad Gita must be found in the Veda. However the entire Veda may not be found in the Bhagavad Gita. The Bhagavad Gita is thus a subset of the Vedas.

Therefore if the meaning of a verse in the Bhagavad Gita is not traceable to the Veda then it is safe to assume that that verse is not part of the original text and that Lord K???a never spoke this verse. Such a verse must have been added later on. Thus even in comparison with the Bhagavad Gita, the Veda alone stands as the authority. Any Sa?sk?tam verse from any book written by any sage or saint, (Sm?ti) should not oppose the Veda. That which is not told in the Veda, cannot be accepted even if the Sm?ti (Sruti sm?thi virodhetu) presents it. The statements and logic of the Sm?tis can be accepted only as long as it does not contradict the Veda. This has been clearly told by Sa?kara (Sruti mata? tarka?).

The logic behind accepting only statements which agree with the Veda is similar to the logic by which only the statement of a sane man is accepted and not that of a foolish man. The criteria of sanity or rationality that we impose in evaluating the veracity of a statement or experience of any person in day-to-day life is comparable to the criteria of agreement with the Veda of any spiritual work, experience or logic.

The Veda can be compared to the constitution of a nation. A law-maker or a lawyer in the court has to ensure that each law made and enforced is in keeping with the constitution. Any law that directly opposes the constitution cannot be accepted at any cost. In a court of law, only two lawyers are allowed to argue in the court. A lay man should employ an advocate on his behalf in the court as he is not competent enough to argue his own case. Similarly only two scholars of Vedas can argue on a concept relating to the Veda. A lay man or a person with little knowledge should not argue with a Vedic scholar (vivadasca samayo?). A lay man can be easily taught. A Vedic scholar can also be easily taught. However when it comes a person with partial knowledge, even Lord Brahma cannot convince him (brahmapi na rañjayati)
Irish Hermit
Kibernetski Kaludjer
Warned
Merarches

« Reply #581 on: November 15, 2010, 04:36:03 AM »

-oOo-

Kama sutra is not a divine knoweldge. Divine knowledge are Veda and Gita.

The Kama Sutra is the oldest and most notable of a group of texts known generically as Kama Shastra (Sanskrit: Kāma Śāstra). Traditionally, the first transmission of Kama Shastra or "Discipline of Kama" is attributed to Nandi the sacred bull, Shiva's doorkeeper, who was moved to sacred utterance by overhearing the lovemaking of the god and his wife Parvati and later recorded his utterances for the benefit of mankind.

For Nandi reporting the utterance see: p. 3. Daniélou, Alain. The Complete Kama Sutra: The First Unabridged Modern Translation of the Classic Indian Text. Inner Traditions: 1993. ISBN 0-89281-525-6.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kama_Sutra#cite_note-2
Agia Marina
Site Supporter
Elder

Father Theodor Micka

« Reply #582 on: November 15, 2010, 05:14:02 AM »

-oOo-

I think swami will say anything he thinks we want to hear.  He moves the goal posts a lot, and knows just enough about the Bible to be dangerous.

dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #583 on: November 15, 2010, 05:37:41 AM »

-oOo-

I think swami will say anything he thinks we want to hear.  He moves the goal posts a lot, and knows just enough about the Bible to be dangerous.

First of all, one should know that the concept of sex should not be magnified and should not be given over attention. Sex is a biological need of the body like hunger and thirst. It is a biological issue at physical level because, when the food is taken, a part of it is supplied to the reproductive system, by which, it gives signals in the form of sexual desire for the growth of human race on this earth. It is created by God for this purpose so that the souls come down to the earth through the bodies created by sexual union. Thus, sex is a factor involved in the divine mission, which functions in a circular way by bringing down the souls to the earth and taking them away from the earth.

The gross body is inert and is like a cloth of the soul. Sex is the momentary happiness that is experienced by the physical touch of the two inert gross bodies. People use the word ‘love’ for sex. Love is the quality of subtle body (the inner item), which is made of qualities. Sex is the physical action of the gross body, like hunger, thirst etc., which is a biological function.

Sex (kama) is related to body and love (Prema) is related to mind. Body and mind are mutually linked. Both sex and love are created by God for the divine work of reproduction of souls (dharma) which is the essential basis of His divine drama. All this is the issue between two souls only. After death, both sex and love disappear because even the recognition of the other soul does not exist any more. The love towards God is called as Bhakti, which is eternal, because the bond with God is eternal. Love is not eternal as it is limited to this birth only.
Irish Hermit
Kibernetski Kaludjer
Warned
Merarches

« Reply #584 on: November 15, 2010, 06:11:06 AM »

Brothers and Sisters in Christ,

Let us pray for Dattaswami, that God will remove far from him his delusions and fill him with the faith, hope and love which come from Him.

Tags: please ignore this thread Blasphemy cheval mort 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: