OrthodoxChristianity.net
October 23, 2014, 04:53:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Blasphemous and Heretical Musings of a Self-Styled Deity Claiming Unity of Belief Between Christianity and Hinduism  (Read 102516 times) Average Rating: 0
Ortho_cat
Protokentarchos

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: AOCA-DWMA

« Reply #450 on: November 11, 2010, 03:28:30 AM »

Wow I don't know ialmisry, we seem to have confined the swammi pretty well to the free-for-all sub-forum, are you sure you want to let him out free to roam around the faith issues forum? That will all but certainly lead to a tranquilizer dart for him, or worse! (or perhaps that was your plan all along... Wink )
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #451 on: November 11, 2010, 03:35:17 AM »

dattaspammi, Christianity does not teach that a man already alive on earth *became* the Son of God, but that the Son of God - who already existed - became a man, by being born of a woman.

Two different and incompatible beliefs.

For ordinary ignorant people, miracle is the sign of divinity. Your belief to Jesus increased when you hear that He has taken birth without the union of parents. A realised soul identify the divinity of human incarnation through the knoweldge He preaches.

There is a lot of difference between ignorant person (majority of the people in this world are ignorant, here ignorant does not mean that ignorance of world, poeple may be well educated, well employed etc, but they are ignorant of GOd and His divine knoweldge) and realised soul.

The super power is exhibited to show the divinity. Hanuman (a great devotee of God) is born to Anjani, who is the wife of Kesari. The story says that Vayu (air) carried on the sperm of Lord Shiva to Anjani and then Hanuman was born. Some other story says that Vayu was attracted to Anjani and Hanuman was born to both of them. Here Shiva is invisible. Vayu (air) is inert.

Anjani has given birth to Hanuman without any contact with Kesari which shows the invisible divine interaction. This shows that Hanuman is the divine incarnation. The super natural part in this story has such purpose only. If you realize the divinity of Hanuman, there is no need of this story. You can say that Hanuman is born to Anjani and Kesari and here Hanuman means only the body and not God in it.

For the generation of body no super power is required because the body can be generated in a natural way itself. It is foolish to use super power when the natural alternative is possible. The super power enters only when all the natural alternatives are closed.

Similarly, Jesus is born to Mary without the interaction of her engaged bridegroom. This story reveals the divinity of Jesus. But if you have realized the divinity of Jesus through His knowledge, such story is not necessary. To draw the attention of ignorant people who cannot realize the divinity of Hanuman or Jesus, such story is created. To create the human body for God, super power is not necessary for realized souls. For realized souls, these stories are not at all required. You can straightly say that the body of Hanuman or Jesus was generated by the union of the parents.

In the case of Jesus, you need not criticize Mary who was not married. The engagement itself is marriage as per the ethical scripture of Manu (Vacha Datta..). These stories are certainly required for the ignorant people who cannot recognize Hanuman or Jesus otherwise. Therefore, miracles are required only for the ignorant people and not for the realized souls.
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #452 on: November 11, 2010, 03:39:36 AM »

You have not understood my reply.

What is the meaning of human rationality? Does it mean

   What ever the human being says, rational (Reasonable) or irrational (Reasonless), should not be accepted or
   Whatever reasonably said by the human being should not be accepted.

If you take the first case, since you are a human being, what ever you say should not be accepted, whether you say reasonable or reasonless. If it is the second case, you should be accepted because whatever, you said is reasonless. Then you should be a mad person because only mad people speak reasonless. If you say that you are not mad person, then you should have spoken reasonable, in which case you should not be accepted, since, a reasonable saying of the human being should not be accepted according to the above version (b).

You say that God should not be introduced into a human being. Then you are not a true Christian because Christians believe that God is introduced into the human being just like the blood of father is introduced into the son. Christian believes that Jesus is the son of the Godfather. If you say that Jesus is only messenger of God and not the Son of God, then you are not a Christian and you belong to Islam. Islam says that a messenger is not Son of God but he is only a servant of God. At this point only Christianity separated from Islam.

Originally both Islam and Christianity were one religion only. Islam treated Jesus as the messenger like Mohammed. Christianity is separated from Islam because they treated Jesus, closely related to God like a son to his Father. Infact Christians of higher order believe Jesus directly as God because Jesus told the same "I and my Father are one and the same". This saying proves clearly that God and the human incarnation are one and the same. Therefore, being a true Christian, you should accept that God enters the human being or even temporarily becomes the human being. In both the cases, God either enters or pervades all over the human being. In the case of human incarnation, if you deny both these possibilities, then your Christianity becomes Islam and you are not at all the Christian because you are denying the very fundamental of the Christianity.

In Hinduism all the three concepts are present

1.   Advaita of Sankara says that the Lord and the human being become one and the same in the case of human incarnation. Example is Rama. In this case God pervades all over the human body.

2.   Visishta Advaita of Ramanuja says that the Lord is present in the heart of human being as in the case of human incarnation, for example Hanuman, who tore His heart and showed Rama in that

3.   Dwaita of Madhvacharya says that the Lord is separate in the heaven and sends His servant to this earth as a messenger. For example, Balarama is the Adi Sesha who is the servant of Lord Vishnu in heaven and is the human incarnation.

Thus, Hinduism contains all the three concepts. The first two concepts are called Christianity and the third concept is called Islam. The Mahayana branch of Buddhism worships Buddha in the form of statutes as God or the devotee in whose heart God is present. Infact according to Hinduism Buddha is directly the Lord since he is treated as one of the ten human incarnations of the Lord. Just like Christianity arose from Islam, Buddhism arose from Hinduism. The Heenayana branch of Buddhism treats Buddha as a preacher of divine knowledge and treats Him as an ordinary human being. This concept is the concept of Islam or the concept of Madhvacharya in Hinduism. Thus, Hinduism is a mini model of the entire universal religions. The Science represents atheism. Even this atheism is represented in Hinduism by the sub-religion of Charvaka (Nastika Matam). All the sub-religions of Hinduism are the religions in the world. Whatever is in the world, it is present in Hinduism.

Universal spirituality brings the unity of all religions in the world and thus it brings the unity in all the sub-religions in Hinduism also. Rationality is the essence of the science. The scientist will laugh if you speak any thing irrational (Reasonless). Even in the small matters of this world, we analyze with reason and logic before we follow it and we say that we should not be emotional in taking any decision. Then how much logical we should be in such great spiritual effort, if you want to attain real success?
Agia Marina
Site Supporter
Elder

Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: OCA, Bulgarian Diocese

St. Marina of Antioch

« Reply #453 on: November 11, 2010, 03:41:20 AM »

Could someone please ban this blasphemer??  Huh

“When I have a little money I buy books; and if any is left, I buy food and clothes.” - Erasmus

"God became man so that man might become a god." ~St. Athanasius the Great

Poster formerly known as EVOO.
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #454 on: November 11, 2010, 03:43:18 AM »

I invited all of you for a good discussion. Rationality is the essence of the science. The scientist will laugh if you speak any thing irrational (Reasonless). Even in the small matters of this world, we analyze with reason and logic before we follow it and we say that we should not be emotional in taking any decision. Then think how much logical we should be in such a great spiritual effort, if you want to attain real success? In Christianity Jesus is called as Emmanuel, which means that God comes down from heaven to live with us.

Only a human form can live with us and guide us through knowledge. The Jewish priests at that time also did not believe in Jesus as God or Son of God or even as messenger of the God. They did not like the God to be introduced in human being as you say now. They believed only the dead messengers and not Jesus, who was the then messenger. The same logic applies today also. You believe the messenger who does not exist now. You do not believe the messenger who now exists before your eyes. Jesus told that He will come again. It means that the same human incarnation will come again and the same story repeats. The same Jesus is present today and the same people who were blind with egoism and jealousy are present again today. Therefore, I say, the history repeats. 

As Jesus was insulted, then, today also the egoistic and jealous people will insult Jesus. Jesus will come in every human generation to give His direct contact. Otherwise, God Jesus becomes partial, because He gave direct contact to one generation only and not to the other generations. He clarified the doubts of one generation only through His direct voice and now He allows the immature human devotees to answer the doubts directly in the other human generations. He provided the fortune of touching His feet in one generation only and other generations are deprived of that fortune. This makes Jesus totally partial and you say that God is impartial.

All the religions also say the same. How can you justify this important statement that God is impartial?

Therefore, we have accepted that God is coming in human form like Jesus in every human generation. In order to avoid answering this question, you are saying that reasoning should be avoided. When reasoning is discarded, you need not answer any question. Whatever you say that must be the truth. You are rigid without any logic and this is the blind conservatism. This cancer is present in every religion and humanity is always is divided by this cancer. You are opposing the unity of humanity and want to disturb the world peace. God will not tolerate you, and you will be thrown in to permanent hell for misleading the ignorant people.
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #455 on: November 11, 2010, 04:04:27 AM »

You are critising me for introducing divine knowledge here.God does not require any service or any pleasure from anybody or anything because He is already omnipotent and Infinite Ocean of bliss.  Devotees are trying to reach Him to get bliss from Him and transfer their sins to Him.  God is not gaining anything from the devotee except the suffering of his sins.  Hence, God is not interested in this Nivrutti, which is a business ending in sure loss and no gain! God does not like to take the sins of devotees often, except very few exceptional devotees, because such transfer of sins is a disturbance to the administration of the cycle of deeds also as per the divine law. 

But today devotees are thinking that God is trying for Nivrutti to get some devotees for His service and some are thinking that the post of God cannot be continued unless He gets certain number of liberated souls through Nivrutti like certain number of members of assembly needed for the ruling party to continue in the Government!

Agia Marina
Site Supporter
Elder

St. Marina of Antioch

« Reply #456 on: November 11, 2010, 04:07:19 AM »

Struck a nerve?

You're not God--not even close.  Get over yourself.

“When I have a little money I buy books; and if any is left, I buy food and clothes.” - Erasmus

dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #457 on: November 11, 2010, 04:12:45 AM »

Struck a nerve?

When I said that God is in my human body, who is delivering the spiritual knowledge, my reference is my devotees who strongly believe me in spite of my several objections. My statements vary according to the level of the devotees. Some times I say that I am devotee or a messenger to ordinary people. I say that God is in me to the devotees who have partial faith in me. I say that the God pervaded all over my body and became one with me to strong devotees who have reached the climax of the faith. Jesus also told like this to different levels of devotees. He claimed himself as messenger of God to lower devotees. To the middle level He claimed that He is son of the God. To the top devotees He claimed that He and His father are one and the same. You should not transfer one statement from one level to the other level.

In my case, for your information, I say every one that I am just a devotee of God. But the devotees forced me with their opinions and finally I responded according to their firmness of faith. Even there I tried my level best to distort their faith through several tests. Therefore, you cannot generalise my statements to all the humanity. In fact you cannot generalise the statements of Jesus also to the entire humanity because all the human beings have not believed Jesus. Only some believed and His statements relate to such fraction of devotees only.

ialmisry
There's nothing John of Damascus can't answer
Warned
Hypatos

Faith: جامعي Arab confesssing the Orthodox Faith of the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church
Jurisdiction: Antioch (for now), but my heart belongs to Alexandria

« Reply #458 on: November 11, 2010, 04:13:06 AM »

No. I understood.

Someone have that tranquilizer gun?

Question a friend, perhaps he did not do it; but if he did anything so that he may do it no more.
A hasty quarrel kindles fire,
and urgent strife sheds blood.
If you blow on a spark, it will glow;
if you spit on it, it will be put out;
                           and both come out of your mouth
ialmisry
There's nothing John of Damascus can't answer
Warned
Hypatos

Faith: جامعي Arab confesssing the Orthodox Faith of the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church
Jurisdiction: Antioch (for now), but my heart belongs to Alexandria

« Reply #459 on: November 11, 2010, 04:16:09 AM »

Struck a nerve?

When I said that God is in my human body, who is delivering the spiritual knowledge, my reference is my devotees who strongly believe me in spite of my several objections. My statements vary according to the level of the devotees. Some times I say that I am devotee or a messenger to ordinary people. I say that God is in me to the devotees who have partial faith in me. I say that the God pervaded all over my body and became one with me to strong devotees who have reached the climax of the faith. Jesus also told like this to different levels of devotees. He claimed himself as messenger of God to lower devotees. To the middle level He claimed that He is son of the God. To the top devotees He claimed that He and His father are one and the same. You should not transfer one statement from one level to the other level.

In my case, for your information, I say every one that I am just a devotee of God. But the devotees forced me with their opinions and finally I responded according to their firmness of faith. Even there I tried my level best to distort their faith through several tests. Therefore, you cannot generalise my statements to all the humanity. In fact you cannot generalise the statements of Jesus also to the entire humanity because all the human beings have not believed Jesus. Only some believed and His statements relate to such fraction of devotees only.

you MUST meet Alfred Persson.
http://www.orthodoxchristianity.net/forum/index.php?action=tags;id=5784

Question a friend, perhaps he did not do it; but if he did anything so that he may do it no more.
A hasty quarrel kindles fire,
and urgent strife sheds blood.
If you blow on a spark, it will glow;
if you spit on it, it will be put out;
                           and both come out of your mouth
Agia Marina
Site Supporter
Elder

St. Marina of Antioch

« Reply #460 on: November 11, 2010, 04:31:47 AM »

Struck a nerve?

Charlie Manson's devotees said he was Jesus Christ.  So, what's your point?

Agia Marina
Site Supporter
Elder

St. Marina of Antioch

« Reply #461 on: November 11, 2010, 04:36:08 AM »

I'll loan you mine.

dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #462 on: November 11, 2010, 04:37:47 AM »

God is impartial to come in human form – In every human generation.
God said in Gita that He will come down – Whenever there is necessity.
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #463 on: November 11, 2010, 04:40:05 AM »

Charlie Manson's devotees said he was Jesus Christ.  So, what's your point?

Jesus is identified from His divine knowledge alone. Jesus cannot speak non-sense if He is Jesus!

“Buddha did not speak even about God and therefore, there is no question of the topic of the human incarnation.  Therefore, Buddha was safe.  Mohammed denied the concept of human incarnation and declared Himself as only the Messenger of God.  Any body can be become Messenger and therefore, Mohammed was also safe.  Lord Krishna emphasized on the concept of Human Incarnation through out Gita, but Krishna told that He is the Human Incarnation only to Arjuna and not to any other person. Therefore, Krishna was also safe.

Jesus told that He is the Human Incarnation by telling that He and His Father are one and the same.  He told this to many people and this news spread everywhere. This statement is in Bible and Bible is His message given to the public.   For this statement He was brutally killed.  Now, if I state the same in the present time, crucification may not be there due to improved legal atmosphere, but people will laugh at Me and will say that I am mad and should be admitted into a mental hospital.  Of course this does not mean that I have accepted and stated that I am the human incarnation. 

Assuming that I am the Human Incarnation I am telling this.  Let this not be taken as My declaration.  This only means no human incarnation will declare himself as God after the crucification of Jesus.  Since then God is terribly afraid of such declaration.   Therefore, even if I am the real human incarnation I will not declare it.  If I am not the human incarnation I should not declare it.  Therefore, in any case I cannot declare this. 
Agia Marina
Site Supporter
Elder

St. Marina of Antioch

« Reply #464 on: November 11, 2010, 04:40:46 AM »

God is impartial to come in human form – In every human generation.
God said in Gita that He will come down – Whenever there is necessity.

Thank you for sharing.  Roll Eyes

dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #465 on: November 11, 2010, 04:45:45 AM »

Quote from: Agia Marina link=topic=30787.msg492647#msg492647 Charlie Manson's [quote
devotees said he was Jesus Christ.  So, what's your point?

You can identify the real Jesus by the following:

The identification of human incarnation is the most complicated subject because of several hurdles in it.  The first hurdle is that people are generally affected by the egoism and jealousy.  A human being never likes to accept another human form as God.  Even if some human being conquers his egoism and jealousy and accepts it, it is only temporary.  It is impossible to smash the egoism and jealousy.  You can only reduce them temporarily.  

What are these hurdles?  As I told the first hurdle is your own egoism and jealousy.  You may say that you have conquered them and therefore you are investigating for the present human form of Lord.  Though you have conquered, your victory is only temporary.  They are the two sleeping snakes in your heart.  They will rise at any time and bite you.  Therefore, you must try for a permanent conquer and thereby to destroy them forever.  Then only the first hurdle is removed.  Assuming that you have destroyed them, before you reach Him still there are several hurdles.  The priests of the temples, the preachers of ethics and puranas and Scholars who preach the philosophy are the hurdles.

They will not allow you to proceed, who wash your brain on the way.  They are against the present human incarnation.   If you reach the present human incarnation, they will loose income and fame from the devotees.  They are earning money and fame by singing the glory of the past human incarnations.  In fact, while Jesus was alive these people were His main enemies and the reason is very very clear. People started following Jesus who opposed the collection of money in the church.  These people killed Jesus who was obstructing their income and fame.

Even after the death of Jesus these people misinterpreted the statement of Jesus that He will come again.  Jesus meant that He would come again and again in every human generation to give the same divine opportunity to every generation because He was the impartial God.  If this meaning is accepted their income and fame will be obstructed in every generation.  Therefore, these people misinterpreted the meaning of this statement by saying that Jesus will come only at the end of the world.  When the world is destroyed even if Jesus comes, there will no problem.  By this interpretation they have   cleared   their   way of   business till the end of the world.
The followers   are   also   congenial for     such misinterpretation because of their inherent egoism and jealousy to accept the existing human incarnation.  Therefore, there was a co-operation from both the sides.  Assume that you have passed this hurdle also.  The next hurdle is false human incarnations that will trap you for the same reason of income and fame.  Of course these false incarnations are based on the will of God only.  He tests your scriptural knowledge by which only you have to identify the real human incarnation.

They are just like the wrong answers present in the multiple-choice question.  The same examiner who gives the right answer creates the wrong answers also to test the power of your discrimination.  The discrimination results only if you digest scriptural knowledge with perfect logical analysis.  Then only you can eliminate the fraud incarnations like wrong answers.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2010, 04:49:13 AM by dattaswami » Logged
Agia Marina
Site Supporter
Elder

St. Marina of Antioch

« Reply #466 on: November 11, 2010, 05:18:08 AM »

So, to low level devotees, you claim to be a messenger.  To high level devotees, you claim to be the incarnation of God.  And, of course, if we don't believe, we're egotistical and jealous.

You've got a teensy weensy Messiah Complex, dontcha?

Seek help.  You need it.

dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #467 on: November 11, 2010, 05:28:05 AM »

So, to low level devotees, you claim to be a messenger.  To high level devotees, you claim to be the incarnation of God.  And, of course, if we don't believe, we're egotistical and jealous.

You've got a teensy weensy Messiah Complex, dontcha?

Seek help.  You need it.

Jesus told to Peter that do not reveal that I am God in human form to all, because others cannot digest it and will mock Me and Insult Me!

Who is the true incarnation of God, how to identify Him?

The artificial diamonds glitter with seven colours just like the original diamond.  But, the refractive index of the original diamond is very high and a scientist can only identify it.  The false incarnations also preach knowledge. But the power of the knowledge of the real incarnation is very very high.  Your self aided by your intellectual logical faculty (Buddhi) can only be convinced and get cleared from all the doubts only by such special divine knowledge (Prajnanam….).  One person who was very close to Me posed a big problem through a question.  He told Me “I have analysed your divine knowledge after hearing the knowledge of several divine preachers.  My inner self is completely convinced by your knowledge only. 

This means you are the human incarnation.  I doubt , you have given such procedure to Me by which the result falls on yourself only”.  Then I replied “I have given you all the procedure as given by the sacred scripture, Veda.  I have also given equal position to your logical analysis before accepting that procedure.  The scripture along with logical analysis gives the correct result.  If the result falls on Me, what shall I do?  Shall I change the Scripture?  Shall I say that there should be no logical analysis?  To avoid Myself as the result, shall I say that the person who does not convince your inner self shall be the human incarnation?  You can put your logic and if there is a logical question on the analysis of the scripture, I can answer that.  If you are convinced by all means, I cannot help it”.
recent convert
Orthodox Chrisitan
OC.net guru

Faith: Christian
Jurisdiction: Antiochian (N.A.)

« Reply #468 on: November 11, 2010, 08:11:00 AM »

I know that with a few minutes I steal for break time to post at work per day that I have little time to respond to your preaching. What I do know though is that I guess you can posit yourself in an exalted caste poised for enlightenment while drones to karma perhaps even have the fate of animal rebirth or hell realms; wow, & when the known created order may cease to exist, I guess you perceive, but cannot determine, other realities in which consciousness goes on? NO THANKS! But thanks be to Jesus Christ OUR (yours & everyone's) Lord & savior who died for our sins & saves us in the day of resurrection to everlasting life! Call upon Him, Read Romans 10:9-13 & all the New testament.

Antiochian OC N.A.
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #469 on: November 11, 2010, 08:23:19 AM »

I know that with a few minutes I steal for break time to post at work per day that I have little time to respond to your preaching. What I do know though is that I guess you can posit yourself in an exalted caste poised for enlightenment while drones to karma perhaps even have the fate of animal rebirth or hell realms; wow, & when the known created order may cease to exist, I guess you perceive, but cannot determine, other realities in which consciousness goes on? NO THANKS! But thanks be to Jesus Christ OUR (yours & everyone's) Lord & savior who died for our sins & saves us in the day of resurrection to everlasting life! Call upon Him, Read Romans 10:9-13 & all the New testament.

If you love Jesus since He died for your sins then your devotion is worst.If you love Jesus and work for Him without any reason then it is the greatest. Generally devotees love GOd based on business. It is the worst. They treat GOD as a wishfulfilling tree!

The disciples of Jesus really love and practically worked for Him without any expecation of reward. Such people are real devotees. St. Peter oppossed the crucification of Jesus. he could not bear the news that His God is going to be crucified. That much he loved Jesus, he was a true devotee of Jesus.

But now Poeple want to use Jesus and get rid of their sins.

For such people the following verse is a lesson to increase their level:

Luke—14:26 to 27

“If any one comes to Me and does not hate his father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters, yes, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple’’.

You cannot be my disciple, unless you love me more than you love your father and mother, your wife and children, and your brothers and sisters. You cannot come with me unless you love me more than you love your own life. You cannot be my disciple unless you carry your own cross and come with me
« Last Edit: November 11, 2010, 08:24:56 AM by dattaswami » Logged
Fabio Leite
Archon

« Reply #470 on: November 11, 2010, 08:32:12 AM »

If you love Jesus since He died for your sins then your devotion is worst.If you love Jesus and work for Him without any reason then it is the greatest. Generally devotees love GOd based on business. It is the worst. They treat GOD as a wishfulfilling tree!

The disciples of Jesus really love and practically worked for Him without any expecation of reward. Such people are real devotees. St. Peter oppossed the crucification of Jesus. he could not bear the news that His God is going to be crucified. That much he loved Jesus, he was a true devotee of Jesus.

“If any one comes to Me and does not hate his father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters, yes, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple’’.

You cannot be my disciple, unless you love me more than you love your father and mother, your wife and children, and your brothers and sisters. You cannot come with me unless you love me more than you love your own life. You cannot be my disciple unless you carry your own cross and come with me

And Jesus immediately revealed who was inspiring Peter to deny the cross: Satan himself. Mr. Venu Gopala, it is the same Satan that is your Lord Datta. Repent, confess, be baptized and be truly free.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2010, 08:36:27 AM by Fabio Leite » Logged

Many Energies, Three Persons, Two Natures, One God.
recent convert
Orthodox Chrisitan
OC.net guru

« Reply #471 on: November 11, 2010, 10:06:17 AM »

I do not think you ultimately understand the great commission or perhaps Orthodox Christianity since you seem to see us like certain sects of Protestantism (& this may be fully understandable from where you see Christianity) but it is not just about the individual. If we are not able evangelize person to person, then we must at least pray for others salvation (pray the Lord of the harvest to send laborers etc.. Matthew 9:36-38), we must fast & give alms for the good of others & not assume where God will place them salvifically since heaven & hell are not a zero sum option to us. We know where our salvation lies but do not assume it as individual entitlement nor assume god will deny it to others despite varying beliefs they may hold, virtues along the Beatitudes can be shared by all but without Christ it is tenuous.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2010, 10:14:34 AM by recent convert » Logged

Antiochian OC N.A.
Iconodule
Uranopolitan
Taxiarches

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: OCA (Diocese of Eastern Pennsylvania)

"My god is greater."

« Reply #472 on: November 11, 2010, 10:21:32 AM »

People are still trying to argue with this guy?

"A riddle or the cricket's cry
Is to doubt a fit reply." - William Blake
podkarpatska
Merarches

Jurisdiction: ACROD

Pokrov

« Reply #473 on: November 11, 2010, 10:23:17 AM »

This is taking a whole lot of bandwidth! Maybe we should stop throwing red meat on the floor so to speak.
recent convert
Orthodox Chrisitan
OC.net guru

« Reply #474 on: November 11, 2010, 10:24:03 AM »

I came across this thread quickly & did not immediately realize how vast it was.

Antiochian OC N.A.
Jetavan
Argumentum ad australopithecum
Taxiarches

Faith: Science to the Fourth Power
Jurisdiction: Ohayo Gozaimasu

Barlaam and Josaphat

« Reply #475 on: November 11, 2010, 10:38:45 AM »

I came across this thread quickly & did not immediately realize how vast it was.
This thread spans universes!

If you will, you can become all flame.
Extra caritatem nulla salus.
In order to become whole, take the "I" out of "holiness".
सर्वभूतहित
Ἄνω σχῶμεν τὰς καρδίας
"Those who say religion has nothing to do with politics do not know what religion is." -- Mohandas Gandhi
Y dduw bo'r diolch.
Iconodule
Uranopolitan
Taxiarches

Jurisdiction: OCA (Diocese of Eastern Pennsylvania)

"My god is greater."

« Reply #476 on: November 11, 2010, 10:49:38 AM »

I posted this before, but I just can't stop laughing at this image:

It seems ripe for parody.

"A riddle or the cricket's cry
Is to doubt a fit reply." - William Blake
Fabio Leite
Archon

« Reply #477 on: November 11, 2010, 11:16:50 AM »

Introduce him to Alfred. We can create a thread for their meeting, call the press and name the experiment as LSC - Large Spammers Collider.

Many Energies, Three Persons, Two Natures, One God.
podkarpatska
Merarches

Jurisdiction: ACROD

Pokrov

« Reply #478 on: November 11, 2010, 11:18:14 AM »

Introduce him to Alfred. We can create a thread for their meeting, call the press and name the experiment as LSC - Large Spammers Collider.

lol
Rufus
OC.net guru

Jurisdiction: GOA

Nafpliotis with sunglasses and a cigar.

« Reply #479 on: November 11, 2010, 07:29:53 PM »

This thread spans universes!

No, it SPAMS universes!!  laugh laugh
« Last Edit: November 11, 2010, 07:30:26 PM by Rufus » Logged
biro
Excelsior
Site Supporter
Warned
Toumarches

Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox

Και κλήρονομον δείξον με, ζωής της αιωνίου

fleem
« Reply #480 on: November 11, 2010, 07:39:38 PM »

Undecided

I think that may have a serious effect on the fabric of space and time...

Charlie Rose: If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?

Fran Lebowitz: Everything. There is not one thing with which I am satisfied.

http://spcasuncoast.org/
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #481 on: November 12, 2010, 01:25:12 AM »

And Jesus immediately revealed who was inspiring Peter to deny the cross: Satan himself. Mr. Venu Gopala, it is the same Satan that is your Lord Datta. Repent, confess, be baptized and be truly free.

Yes, Jesus immediately rebuked Peter. Peter's love towards Jesus was so much that he could not bear the news that his God is going to be crucified. That much was his love on Him. Not like present devotees false love on Jesus. Today people want to get rid of their sins using Jesus pain.

Jesus death was programmed to relieve the sins of HIs followers who loved Him and worked for Him. Thus rebuking of Peter by Jesus, shows Jesus love on Peter since Jesus is going to take the sins of Peter also on the cross.

Thus Peter was an eligible devotee of Jesus since he never wished Jesus to be crucified for his own sins. Due to this eligibility Jesus really underwent crucification for his sins also.

Thus present followers of christ want to use Jesus as their means for happiness and they are the worst! Jesus love only His people who really love Him. They are called 'His Poeple' since their approach to Jesus is not based on business.

Now present Christianity has fallen down because of this business mentality. NOw Jesus want to uplift Christianity to its original glory.

Hence Jesus has come down now to uplift all christians through His divine knowledge.

YOUR LOVE TO JESUS SHOULD NOT ASPRE ANYTHING IN RETURN FROM HIM. THAT IS THE TRUE LOVE.

A real devotee only loves God others expect reward from Him
   The Lord behaves as a real father towards the souls of Gana (Gana means a group of souls, who have become very close to the Lord by their unimaginable devotion) because these souls have real devotion to the Lord as their real father.  The other ordinary souls treat the Lord as adopted father. The adopted children love the father only for getting his property. Even if they serve him, the service is done with the ultimate aim of getting his property. The real children serve the father even though the father is poor without a single paisa (a penny). Their devotion is real.
The ordinary souls love and serve the Lord only for getting some benefit from the Lord in return. Some like protection in this world by solving their problems here. Some others like to have protection after the death. All these are one and the same, since they aspire some fruit in return. Real love is always pure without aspiration for any fruit.

The devotee serving the Lord practically by recognizing Him in human form here alone becomes the member of the Gana. Those souls worshipping Lord theoretically without practical sacrifice and service or those serving practically the idols and photos cannot enter Gana. The service rendered to idols is either received by themselves or the priests but not the Lord. Of course, the Lord is pleased if you can identify a real deserving devotee and serve him.
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #482 on: November 12, 2010, 01:35:31 AM »

.....................38), we must fast & give alms for the good of others & not assume where God will place them salvifically since heaven & hell are not a zero sum option to us. We know where our salvation lies but do not assume it as individual entitlement nor assume god will deny it to others despite varying beliefs they may hold, virtues along the Beatitudes can be shared by all but without Christ it is tenuous.

Service to God in human form is the ultimate aim of life. Social service is not ultimate aim, serving God is the ultimate aim.

The good works will lead you to heaven temporarily.  The bad works will lead you to hell temporarily till you are transformed at least to a large extent.  You may enter even the permanent liquid fire or hell for your endless sin, where you have to stay till you are completely transformed.

The devotion (practical service without aspiration of any fruit in return) will lead you to the abode of God.  If your devotion is limited to the energetic forms of the upper world or the past human incarnations, you have to return back from the abode of the God (Abrahma Bhuvanat..Gita).  If your devotion is limited to your contemporary human incarnation, you will reach the abode of God forever (Yat Gatva na nivartante…Gita).  Of course, you will be coming to the earth in human form along with the God in human form to assist Him in His mission so that you are in the permanent association of God. 
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #483 on: November 12, 2010, 01:40:19 AM »

OK, i have to answer this....

When the Universal Spirituality was started as a Mission, My devotees suggested using these photos. I agreed based on one concept, i.e., when the same face is present in all the pictures it would give a psychological impression that the same God appeared in different forms. The face is the real identity of a person. Unfortunately, the pictures of various deities and incarnations were only the imaginary drawings of artists. But, they included different faces in these imaginary diagrams.

This will give an unconscious impression that the deities and incarnations are quite different and the idea of one God does not become strong. I have super imposed My face on the faces of deities and incarnations for whom the real photos were not present. Don’t you think that a real face is better than the imaginary face? My face and the imaginary faces on the photos are constituted by five elements only and there is no difference. I did not agree to super impose My face on the face of Shri Shirdi Sai Baba, because His real photo exists. For this concept of one God, this single face helps. This single real face need not be mine only. In fact you can also super impose your face in the faces of these deities and incarnations to explain that concept. It is only just a pictorial model. I will appreciate equally for two merits. 1) The face is real and not imaginary and truth is better than false imagination. 2) The face is single and this point does not exist in the imaginary faces.

In the spiritual field the only two impurities, which are the two layers that cover our two eyes are egoism and jealousy. Nobody is exceptional in these two impurities. Sadhana is only the eye operation to remove these two layers from our two eyes. Then only one can accept the existence of God and finally accept the existence of God in Human incarnation. When two eyes are completely covered by these two layers, one does not accept even in the existence of God. If the two layers are partially operated, the human being accepts the existence of God but not the human incarnation. When these two layers are completely removed, the devotee recognizes the human incarnation like Hanuman recognizing Rama. Because of these two layers many people did not recognize the human incarnations.

Some recognized and respected but did not worship. A few recognized and also worshipped. Sometimes the human incarnation was also killed due to the intensity of these two layers as in the case of Lord Jesus. Lord Mohammed also had to fight with people constantly because He tried to unite the various sub-religions in Islam. Sankara was killed by black magic because He condemned all the sub-religions and united them. Swami Dayananda tried to bring out the real heart of Vedas and was killed by food poisoning. Therefore, we must carefully watch the various effects of these two layers present within us before we analyze the object. The subjective analysis is very important before the objective analysis. Sankara told that unless the mind is purified from these impurities (Chitta Suddhi), recognition of God and recognition of Human Incarnation finally (Jnana Yoga) is not possible.

I have answered not only your question but also the root of your question. Previously the super imposition of face might not have been done due to the absence of photography and computer graphics. However, when Hanuman did not agree Krishna as Rama, Krishna did the same computer graphics by His divine power and super imposed the face of Rama on His face. You may not believe if I say that the same face of Lord Krishna was decorated by the dress of the face of Rama. Due to change in the dress the face appears different. You will find this fact in My photos also. Actually, it is the same face but appears different due to different external dress. Thus the human body is only the external dress and the single actor present in all these roles is the same Lord. Hanuman could not recognize Krishna as Rama due to this external dress only.
Agia Marina
Site Supporter
Elder

St. Marina of Antioch

« Reply #484 on: November 12, 2010, 01:48:20 AM »

Ripe for parody if it wasn't so sad.  This guy actually believes his own hype.   Roll Eyes

dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #485 on: November 12, 2010, 01:51:21 AM »

Ripe for parody if it wasn't so sad.  This guy actually believes his own hype.   Roll Eyes

I have given the explanation behind this picture.... it seems you have not read or not understood it!!!!
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #486 on: November 12, 2010, 01:52:12 AM »

I am not for fame here....!!!

I have come down to preach and reach each one of you here. I am impartial from My side. Your attachments depend on your own merits and defects. I am controlling My fame as long as I am alive, which will rise like a Tsunami after My exit. There is a reason for this. To accept the human incarnation itself creates the seed of egoism and jealousy. If the human form of God becomes famous while alive, the seed of egoism and jealousy will grow like a huge tree even in the heart of the closest devotee. Priests accepted the past human prophets. But to accept Jesus as Prophet in live form, jealousy entered as seed.

Jesus was drawing crowds by His divine knowledge and the growing fame of Jesus developed the jealousy more and more, which lead to His crucification. Even His closest devotee betrayed Him due to jealousy and egoism. God is not fond of fame because He is bored with the fame in the upper world. Only human beings are fond of fame. God enjoys defame, which is not available in the upper world. Crucification was defame and the Lord enjoyed it well here.
SolEX01
Toumarches

Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America, Holy Metropolis of New Jersey

« Reply #487 on: November 12, 2010, 01:53:14 AM »

I'm curious to know... Do you prefer driving a Rolls Royce or a Bentley or some other expensive luxury supercar (like Maybach)?  If I had $300K, the Continental Supersports would be my car of choice although I would also go for the Mulsanne. 
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #488 on: November 12, 2010, 01:59:54 AM »

I'm curious to know... Do you prefer driving a Rolls Royce or a Bentley or some other expensive luxury supercar (like Maybach)?  If I had $300K, the Continental Supersports would be my car of choice although I would also go for the Mulsanne. 

Your reply is irrelavant and out of context!
SolEX01
Toumarches

Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America, Holy Metropolis of New Jersey

« Reply #489 on: November 12, 2010, 02:03:10 AM »

Your reply is irrelavant and out of context!

Just like your proselytizing on this board: irrelevant and out of context.   Angry
biro
Excelsior
Site Supporter
Warned
Toumarches

Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox

Και κλήρονομον δείξον με, ζωής της αιωνίου

fleem
« Reply #490 on: November 12, 2010, 02:11:08 AM »

I am controlling My fame as long as I am alive, which will rise like a Tsunami after My exit.

You know what tsunamis do, don't you?  Huh Destroy everything in their path?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsunami

http://www.tsunami.noaa.gov/

Instead, a much more helpful thing may be this:

http://www.malankaraorthodoxchurch.in/

I hope you can find a church near you. There are Orthodox Christians in India, who can help you learn about the faith.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2010, 02:16:40 AM by biro » Logged

Charlie Rose: If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?

Fran Lebowitz: Everything. There is not one thing with which I am satisfied.

http://spcasuncoast.org/
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #491 on: November 12, 2010, 02:28:10 AM »

I am controlling My fame as long as I am alive, which will rise like a Tsunami after My exit.

You know what tsunamis do, don't you?  Huh Destroy everything in their path?

I hope you can find a church near you. There are Orthodox Christians in India, who can help you learn about the faith.

The knowledge is the identity mark of God. The knoweldge will come from me (God present in Me is the source of divine knowledge) like Tsunami, and destroy all your ignorance and improve love on God.
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #492 on: November 12, 2010, 02:49:46 AM »

I have read the bible perhaps more than even you read.... you need not refer me to anybody.....I can read bible and understand it being in anyother religion....

Why to convert ones own religion...There is only one God and He has come in many huamn forms in various parts of the world to preach essentially the same knoweldge according to the circumstance and level of the people around each region. God is the divine knowledge....
Agia Marina
Site Supporter
Elder

St. Marina of Antioch

« Reply #493 on: November 12, 2010, 02:59:10 AM »

dattaswami, if you're really God, why do you not know how to speak and write English properly?  

bogdan
OC.net guru

« Reply #494 on: November 12, 2010, 03:47:42 AM »

Indeed.  angel
Tags: please ignore this thread Blasphemy cheval mort 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: