OrthodoxChristianity.net
October 25, 2014, 09:06:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Blasphemous and Heretical Musings of a Self-Styled Deity Claiming Unity of Belief Between Christianity and Hinduism  (Read 102742 times) Average Rating: 0
Agia Marina
Site Supporter
Elder

Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: OCA, Bulgarian Diocese

St. Marina of Antioch

« Reply #360 on: October 31, 2010, 08:21:21 PM »

Spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam ...
Did you get the from Monty Python?  They have a skit about spam. . .
I think we've all been inspired by dattaspammi.

“When I have a little money I buy books; and if any is left, I buy food and clothes.” - Erasmus

"God became man so that man might become a god." ~St. Athanasius the Great

Poster formerly known as EVOO.
bogdan
OC.net guru

Faith: Orthodox

« Reply #361 on: October 31, 2010, 09:13:45 PM »

Why God has to come in human form?

If the spiritual knowledge is perfect and complete, the devotion and practice are the spontaneous subsequent steps for which there is no need of any effort. If the practice is perfect and complete,  the fruit is spontaneous. Therefore, all the efforts should be put only to gain the perfect and complete spiritual knowledge. Hence, Shankara told that knowledge alone can achieve fruit (Jnanadevatu…). The perfect and complete spiritual knowledge is possible only from God. But God is unimaginable and therefore to give this perfect and complete knowledge, the unimaginable God comes down in human form.

For this purpose, which is most important, God will never enter inert medium. The human form means the soul or awareness associated with the human body. Whenever God enters this world the soul is always an associated medium with Him. You should not say that the soul or awareness alone is the associated medium. If you say like that, the soul exists in birds and animals also and these birds and animals cannot give the spiritual knowledge to humanity. Therefore, the soul should mean the soul existing in human body only.

swami, why don't you refrain from posting if your just going to answer your own questions? This is a discussion forum; not personal blog to collect your thoughts-- however divine you think them to be.  Roll Eyes

The concept of TRINITY is there in christianity.

There are two persons, one is Son of God and God.

Son of God is a devoted servant of God who is alive in this world when GOD WANT to come to this world in human form. God select this devoted servant of GOd and enters in Him and present in Him all the time from birth to death. He is known as Human incarnation.

The power of God is generally denoted by Holyspirit.

When you see Son of GOd you have seen the heavenly Father only...

It's clear you don't understand the Christian Trinity, because almost nothing you said here is Christian. Your beliefs are not compatible with Christianity, try as you might to put them in a blender together.
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #362 on: November 01, 2010, 12:28:36 AM »

It's clear you don't understand the Christian Trinity, because almost nothing you said here is Christian. Your beliefs are not compatible with Christianity, try as you might to put them in a blender together.

In Christianity, it is believed that 3 persons exists. Father-Son-Holy Spirit and they are one. And it is not possible to understand these concept. They are different at the same time, they are one.

Father and Son of God are different. But they are one. When Son of GOD is alive in this world, Father is in Son of GOd and hence Son of God and Father are one. Holy Spirit can be considered as the power of Father or Father Himself. Holyspirit was with Jesus all the time. It means power of Father and Father Himself was in Him all the time when He was alive in this world.

Like this you can understand the concept of F-S-H.
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #363 on: November 01, 2010, 12:28:36 AM »

I ask all the Forum members to pray for Swami's deliverance.

Fr Ambrose
Russian Orthodox Church

Dear Rev.Fr Ambrose;

You need not recommend for me! Becuase even if you recommend or not, God will act according to His analysis of me and after examining my case; He will do the justice! In this creation no injustice happen. If I am misleading any one of you in the name of God, dont you think that God will spare me? God will not spare any body and GOd will not neglect giving reward to deserving also. ONe need not recommad God to do this and that! When you recommand that means you are more smarter and intelligent that GOd and hence God has to be remembered of His duties! Also that means that, you are very altert about other people and God is not so altert and GOd is lazy, and want your recommendation for God to act for other cases!!!

Thus please do not recommand for any body to God. God is the Father of all the souls of this creation. He knows better how to handle any situation. He will never spare injutice to happen in this world.

If He does then it is a black scar on His face. You need not refer my case to Him. If i am doing any injutice without your recommamendation, God will punish me. Your recommandation will not change the course of punishment. If I am deserving then i will receive His blessing, for that you need not pray God to bless me also, because even if you pray or not pray,if I am deserving then i will get His blessing.

Thus any way for punishment or for blessing God is the ultimate authority and you cannot recommand to God to change His way of action which is based on justice.

dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #364 on: November 01, 2010, 07:51:45 AM »

Christ Himself is very clear about this.  He proclaims:  

"At that time if anyone says to you, 'Look, here is the Christ!'
or, 'Look, there he is!' do not believe it. For false Christs and
false prophets will appear and perform signs and miracles
to deceive the elect—if that were possible. So be on your guard..."
(Mark's Gospel, chapter 13.)

This means that Jesus is going to come , as per His own words. Now 2000 yrs are over, as per you Jesus has not appeared so far! Suppose Jesus come one day before you die to this world. How will you identify Him? You have not seen Jesus alive when He came 2000 yrs ago. All what we have is a work of some artists. Hence how will you know if Jesus comes to you in human form that He is Jesus Himself?

As per you, He is not going to come even if you die. Then when you will see Him? IN the heave..? But what is the guarentee you will meet Him there.. What is the guarentee that you will go to heaven?

The identification mark of Jesus is true divine knowledge, by knowledge alone you will indenfity Him...
Melodist
Archon

Faith: The Faith That Established The Universe
Jurisdiction: AOANA

« Reply #365 on: November 01, 2010, 09:28:36 PM »

This means that Jesus is going to come , as per His own words. Now 2000 yrs are over, as per you Jesus has not appeared so far! Suppose Jesus come one day before you die to this world. How will you identify Him? You have not seen Jesus alive when He came 2000 yrs ago. All what we have is a work of some artists. Hence how will you know if Jesus comes to you in human form that He is Jesus Himself?

As per you, He is not going to come even if you die. Then when you will see Him? IN the heave..? But what is the guarentee you will meet Him there.. What is the guarentee that you will go to heaven?

The identification mark of Jesus is true divine knowledge, by knowledge alone you will indenfity Him...

At the ascension, the angels said He would return in the same manner in which He went up. So far no one has done that. When Christ does return, there will be no room for error on whether or not it is really Him.

And FWIW, these are our Fathers too, you know.

Made Perfect in Weakness - Latest Post: The Son of God
Iconodule
Uranopolitan
Taxiarches

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: OCA (Diocese of Eastern Pennsylvania)

"My god is greater."

« Reply #366 on: November 02, 2010, 10:47:41 AM »

Because, unlike when he first appeared, he will come again in glory and majesty, with his angels, and there will be no mistaking him. He will not be some obscure self-styled guru spamming internet discussion boards with his incoherent philosophical ramblings. 

"A riddle or the cricket's cry
Is to doubt a fit reply." - William Blake
Irish Hermit
Kibernetski Kaludjer
Warned
Merarches

Holy Father Patrick, pray for us

« Reply #367 on: November 02, 2010, 11:04:34 AM »

Fr Ambrose
Russian Orthodox Church

Dear Rev.Fr Ambrose;

You need not recommend for me!

I have, dear Swami and I will do so again.  I recommend that the Christians on this forum pray for you and for your enlightenment and salvation.

Thus please do not recommand for any body to God.

Your ways are not our ways and we prefer our ways to yours.  We pray for one another, always have done and always will.   What you teach on this matter is alien to us.

and you cannot recommand to God to change His way of action which is based on justice.

How wrong you are and how far from true understanding of God.  His ways are the ways of compassion and love and his compassion outweighs His justice a million fold.
Gebre Menfes Kidus
"SERVANT of The HOLY SPIRIT"
Merarches

Faith: Ethiopian Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Orthodox Tewahedo / Non-Chalcedonian

"Lord Have Mercy on Me a Sinner!"

« Reply #368 on: November 02, 2010, 11:49:41 AM »

Fr Ambrose
Russian Orthodox Church

Dear Rev.Fr Ambrose;

I have, dear Swami and I will do so again.  I recommend that the Christians on this forum pray for you and for your enlightenment and salvation.

Your ways are not our ways and we prefer our ways to yours.  We pray for one another, always have done and always will.   What you teach on this matter is alien to us.

and you cannot recommand to God to change His way of action which is based on justice.

How wrong you are and how far from true understanding of God.  His ways are the ways of compassion and love and his compassion outweighs His justice a million fold.

Amen! I for one recommend and ask that all my brothers and sisters pray for me.

Selam

"Beauty is truth, and Orthodoxy is beautiful." +GMK+
Tikhon.of.Colorado
Site Supporter
Archon

Jurisdiction: OCA

« Reply #369 on: November 02, 2010, 12:27:52 PM »

^You're very confused, aren't you?  It's tough impersonating the Holy Trinity.

Why God has to come in human form?

If the spiritual knowledge is perfect and complete, the devotion and practice are the spontaneous subsequent steps for which there is no need of any effort. If the practice is perfect and complete,  the fruit is spontaneous. Therefore, all the efforts should be put only to gain the perfect and complete spiritual knowledge. Hence, Shankara told that knowledge alone can achieve fruit (Jnanadevatu…). The perfect and complete spiritual knowledge is possible only from God. But God is unimaginable and therefore to give this perfect and complete knowledge, the unimaginable God comes down in human form.

For this purpose, which is most important, God will never enter inert medium. The human form means the soul or awareness associated with the human body. Whenever God enters this world the soul is always an associated medium with Him. You should not say that the soul or awareness alone is the associated medium. If you say like that, the soul exists in birds and animals also and these birds and animals cannot give the spiritual knowledge to humanity. Therefore, the soul should mean the soul existing in human body only.

"It is true that I am not always faithful, but I never lose courage, I leave myself in the Arms of Our Lord." - St. Thérèse of Lisieux
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #370 on: November 02, 2010, 12:38:20 PM »

Fr Ambrose
Russian Orthodox Church

Dear Rev.Fr Ambrose;

There is nothing wrong in praying to God, by which you will get peace. But God is not going to get anything. Let us consider two persons. One person go to the palace and aways sits near the king without doing any job and simply praises king the whole day. There another person who go to palace, he salute the king and do practical work like cleaning the palace, making very delicious food for the king, taking him outside etc etc.

To which man king will get pleased? Definetely to the second person. Infact the first person will give headache to the king after some time!

Prayer is God there is nothing wrong in it, but along with this theoretical excercise, one should do practical service to God.

Another example, a dog do not do any work and it has to move its tail, jump, lick etc to get food from master. The dog get food not in a royal manner. Consider an elephant which worked moving trunks the whole day underscrotching sun. In the evening the elephant is fed in a royal manner by the master. The elephant need not beg, cry, jump etc.

Like wise be a royal elephant infront of GOd. Do God's work, sacrifice for God's mission. Do not only do prayer alone, do some practical work for God,  in such case alone grace of GOd will fall on you!
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #371 on: November 02, 2010, 12:39:01 PM »

Fr Ambrose
Russian Orthodox Church

If you are an ordinary person you should follow the rules of your deeds and nature. If you are a devotee, even then, you should not ask God for help. Your devotion must not aspire any result. You are asking God for help means that you want God to violate his own natural rules. The impression of millions of angles and sages is disturbed if God violates his own rules. That will give a poor impression on God. You are putting God to inconvenience by forcing him to use his supernatural power. Whether you are a devotee or not, you must always try to solve your problems by putting your best effort.

If you fail, even then, do not ask God to help you. Then, you think that it is your fate and worship God as usual. Arjuna was fighting with his grandfather, Bhishma. Arjuna was not putting up his best effort to kill Bhishma. He was having sympathy to Bhishma, who has brought up Arjuna. Noting this, Krishna (Jesus) took His Sudarshana chakra and ran to kill Bhishma. That means the Lord tried to solve the problem of Arjuna through His divine power. Arjuna did not agree to this and forced Krishna to stop, because Arjuna knew about his inadequate effort. But when Sindhava was to be killed, Arjuna tried his best, because Arjuna took an oath to kill Sindhava before sunset and otherwise he promised that he would enter the fire.

Since the sunset took place apparently due to the Maya of Krishna, Arjuna stopped fighting and wanted to enter the fire. He was just going to jump into the fire but he never asked for help. He thought that was his fate. Therefore, the Lord helped him secretly. Therefore, if you put your best effort, still fail because it is beyond your limits, if you happen to be a real devotee and do not ask for the help from God, then you will be helped by the super power secretly. The secrecy is due to preservation of the sacredness of his administration in the eyes of others.

Dear Rev.Fr Ambrose;

Amen! I for one recommend and ask that all my brothers and sisters pray for me.

Selam
Tikhon.of.Colorado
Site Supporter
Archon

« Reply #372 on: November 02, 2010, 12:41:29 PM »

[
Jesus chirst is not with us for guiding us through His spiritual knowledge at the same time, Jesus is here in the present human form of GOd. Your attachment to world is less and if you really long for God then you will recognise Him here itself in this world. Recognising and participating in His mission is the aim of life...

Swami,

Maybe we should speak with you plainly and honestly and stop being so polite with you.

Your messages here come from the demons.  You tell us to search out the 21st century incarnation of Christ.  But we know there was only ONE incarnation of Christ and that was 2000 years ago.  Anybody who preaches otherwise is doing the work of the Evil One.

Christ Himself is very clear about this.  He proclaims: 

I am sure that you are sincere but you have been deceived by him who is malevolent towards the human race and uses you and others to try to take us away from Christ and away from His love and salvation.  Try and free yourself from the demon's coils and rid yourself of the delusions which control you.

Fr Ambrose
Russian Orthodox Church

« Last Edit: November 02, 2010, 12:43:48 PM by trevor72694 » Logged

"It is true that I am not always faithful, but I never lose courage, I leave myself in the Arms of Our Lord." - St. Thérèse of Lisieux
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #373 on: November 02, 2010, 12:43:02 PM »

At the ascension, the angels said He would return in the same manner in which He went up. So far no one has done that. When Christ does return, there will be no room for error on whether or not it is really Him.

More 2000yrs are over, so far Jesus has not come!

I perfectly agree that Jesus was God in human form there is no doubt in it, because Only God in human form can preach wonderful divine knowledge.

What i say in addition is that the same Jesus comes to this world again and again for preaching divine knowledge.

If Jesus had came only once then it means that only people who were living 2000 yrs back got the chance to directly see Him, touch HIm and co-live with Him and more importantly clarify their doubts directly from Him alive. Thus if Jesus is not coming again and again then He will become partial as per your own logic.

How can Jesus be partial only favouring one generation with HIs direct contact? Hence Jesus comes down in every human generation to preach and uplift the human souls. All human incarnations are Jesus because same God existed in them.

The same Lord came to different parts of the world in different age to preach the same Divine Knowledge. All the scriptures of the world are the records of the knowledge given by the same Lord and hence cannot contradict each other. Yet we find sometimes that there are some glaring contradictions between different scriptures of the world. This is in part due to fact that the Lord taught the same truth in different ages and places in a slightly different way, so as to suit the culture and language of the people. This is only an extraneous difference. The essential knowledge is the same. Correct interpretation will remove the contradiction.

Sometimes there may be an apparent difference even in the essential meaning.

In such as case the inconsistency is probably caused by corruption of the scripture over generations. Comparison with other scriptures of the world will help in removing the corrupted portions in each scripture. Here it becomes essential to bring in experience as a prama?a or a valid means of knowledge. While comparing contradictory views in different scriptures, the view which agrees with experience or anubhuti should be taken as correct.

Jesus has come many times to this world for preaching divine knoweldge. He preached according to the circumstance and more importanly to the level of people who surrounded Him.

When He comes and go, the next time He again comes, He should be able to give proper interpretation of the verses He has spoken when He come this time. Like wise GOd comes in every human generation and previous scriptures are expliained properly by the present human form of GOd since the same GOD only told previous scriptures and the same GOd has come now and HE can tell the correct meaning. Thus it shows that you have to find out God in human form of the present generation to get the correct interpretation of all the scriptures of the world.

This also shows that God has to come in every human generation to preach other wise confusion will come to the followers. Now generally people are depending on other people for getting the interpretation. Those people are not authoratives. They simply tell something and very little truth only contained in them. But if God Himself talk then correct meaning according to the level of the receiver He can speak and His words will be perfectly logical and contain strength which will even perierce your inner conciousness.

You yourself can understand or identify God in human form of your generation.
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #374 on: November 02, 2010, 12:43:02 PM »

Why Jesus has to come agian and again now also.....

When Jesus came, that past generation was blessed by Jesus and due to this God becomes partial. The direct experience through direct dialogues is a real fortune. God is impartial and is coming down in human form in every generation. The entire public in the world need not have the chance of meeting the Lord in any generation. Only the ripened souls raised to the high level can have this chance because they really require it. In the university the UG classes and PG classes are running. The highest PhD program is also present. A professor, some readers and many lecturers exist in the teaching faculty. The professor is not required to go to any UG class. For a few hours, he goes to the PG class and spends most of the time with research scholars. There are many UG sections. There is one PG section.

There are half a dozen research students. The professor is available to all the students but is really required only for a few students. All the students are in his contact because the Professor addresses occasionally all the UG sections also. The lecturers are fully required to the UG sections. The Readers are more required for the PG sections and less required by the research scholars.

The Professor is mostly required by the research students. Similarly God in human form is in contact with all the souls in the generation. But He is utilized by a few only due to more requirement to that level. Depending on the requirement of language and area and the communication facilities, there may be more human incarnations of God in one generation like a few Professors require. But if the communication facilities have improved and if a single language like English can be understood by all countries, there is no need of a second Professor.

I feel in the present human generation in view of the developed communication skills and the uniform language, one human incarnation of God is sufficient at the highest level. He is always accompanied by the angels who are at various levels like Readers and lecturers.

He always descends down along with the faculty of the department in every generation because the levels of the students cannot disappear even if the communication skills and universal language exist. Moreover the analytical capacity of the public is improved a lot due to fantastic development of science. The science of today is nothing but the Tarka Shastra of ancient time. Therefore the knowledge that is going to be revealed by the God in the single human form in the present generation is going to be tremendous reflecting all the scriptures and science from all the angles like a Tsunami covering from all sides.
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #375 on: November 02, 2010, 12:43:02 PM »

Fr Ambrose
Russian Orthodox Church

Dear Rev.Fr Ambrose;

When you ask some thing in present or some thing in the future, it clearly means that you are reminding Him about the corresponding reaction that is to be immediately implemented in the need.  This indirectly means that God is not alert as you are.  This is insulting God.  Due to such sin the requirement is not answered.  If you are asking to protect yourself or somebody else, it indirectly means that He is not aware of the things to be done due to the irresponsibility and this also indicates that He is not as kind as yourself.

It means that God has potency to help but not kind enough to render the help.  On contrary, it also means that you lack unfortunately the potency.  It means if you fortunately have the potency you could have immediately responded and helped.  Therefore, when ever you ask for anything it clearly means indirectly that God has some type of defect, which does not exist in your case.  When you ask Him to fulfill the desire it looks as if that your desire is constitutionally justified.  But God is not positively reacting due to either lack of positive response immediately or due to lack of knowledge of the constitution or due to lack of kindness to help the needy.  All these points are very very subtle.  But God is the most subtle and therefore, the knowledge of this analysis will certainly restrict you from asking any fulfillment of your desire. 

Never bring present and future before God.  Confine to the past always before God.  Look back at your past life.  Hundreds of incidents are there where you were helped by God.  Even if you dispose some incidents through the incidental probability of success or through the efficiency of your efforts, certainly there are plenty of instances in which the help from God is clearly evident.  At least remember those few incidents and express your gratefulness along praise to God for His kind help that was already done.  The word Krutajnata means remembering the past help.  Kruta means the past help done.  Jna means identifying it by analysis.  If you confine to praying the Lord and thanking Him always about the past helps from Him, the Lord will be immensely pleased.  Then the present and future are spontaneously taken care of by the God.  But do not adopt this technique with a mind that you will be helped by God in the present and in the future by following this procedure! 

dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #376 on: November 02, 2010, 02:01:01 PM »

[/quote]

Simply displaying some words will not make you GOd at all!

God is associated with divine knowledge. If you are God then you will speak wonderful divine knowledge since the source who is God is present in you.

But you are speaking not even very low level knowledge also, so how i can consider you as God!! No way.

Identity mark of God is wonderful divine knowledge with specific intensity which enters your brain and clarify all your doubts and improve your devotion on God. Without all these sign you are rejected as God....
Rufus
OC.net guru

Jurisdiction: GOA

Nafpliotis with sunglasses and a cigar.

« Reply #377 on: November 02, 2010, 04:34:05 PM »

I will pray!
Melodist
Archon

« Reply #378 on: November 02, 2010, 08:23:48 PM »

More 2000yrs are over, so far Jesus has not come!

I perfectly agree that Jesus was God in human form there is no doubt in it, because Only God in human form can preach wonderful divine knowledge.

What i say in addition is that the same Jesus comes to this world again and again for preaching divine knowledge.

If Jesus had came only once then it means that only people who were living 2000 yrs back got the chance to directly see Him, touch HIm and co-live with Him and more importantly clarify their doubts directly from Him alive. Thus if Jesus is not coming again and again then He will become partial as per your own logic.

How can Jesus be partial only favouring one generation with HIs direct contact? Hence Jesus comes down in every human generation to preach and uplift the human souls. All human incarnations are Jesus because same God existed in them.

The same Lord came to different parts of the world in different age to preach the same Divine Knowledge. All the scriptures of the world are the records of the knowledge given by the same Lord and hence cannot contradict each other. Yet we find sometimes that there are some glaring contradictions between different scriptures of the world. This is in part due to fact that the Lord taught the same truth in different ages and places in a slightly different way, so as to suit the culture and language of the people. This is only an extraneous difference. The essential knowledge is the same. Correct interpretation will remove the contradiction.

Sometimes there may be an apparent difference even in the essential meaning.

In such as case the inconsistency is probably caused by corruption of the scripture over generations. Comparison with other scriptures of the world will help in removing the corrupted portions in each scripture. Here it becomes essential to bring in experience as a prama?a or a valid means of knowledge. While comparing contradictory views in different scriptures, the view which agrees with experience or anubhuti should be taken as correct.

Jesus has come many times to this world for preaching divine knoweldge. He preached according to the circumstance and more importanly to the level of people who surrounded Him.

When He comes and go, the next time He again comes, He should be able to give proper interpretation of the verses He has spoken when He come this time. Like wise GOd comes in every human generation and previous scriptures are expliained properly by the present human form of GOd since the same GOD only told previous scriptures and the same GOd has come now and HE can tell the correct meaning. Thus it shows that you have to find out God in human form of the present generation to get the correct interpretation of all the scriptures of the world.

This also shows that God has to come in every human generation to preach other wise confusion will come to the followers. Now generally people are depending on other people for getting the interpretation. Those people are not authoratives. They simply tell something and very little truth only contained in them. But if God Himself talk then correct meaning according to the level of the receiver He can speak and His words will be perfectly logical and contain strength which will even perierce your inner conciousness.

You yourself can understand or identify God in human form of your generation.

Jesus didn't die on a cross in order to do nothing more than teach a philosophy.

Melodist
Archon

« Reply #379 on: November 02, 2010, 08:34:08 PM »

Why Jesus has to come agian and again now also.....

When Jesus came, that past generation was blessed by Jesus and due to this God becomes partial. The direct experience through direct dialogues is a real fortune. God is impartial and is coming down in human form in every generation. The entire public in the world need not have the chance of meeting the Lord in any generation. Only the ripened souls raised to the high level can have this chance because they really require it. In the university the UG classes and PG classes are running. The highest PhD program is also present. A professor, some readers and many lecturers exist in the teaching faculty. The professor is not required to go to any UG class. For a few hours, he goes to the PG class and spends most of the time with research scholars. There are many UG sections. There is one PG section.

There are half a dozen research students. The professor is available to all the students but is really required only for a few students. All the students are in his contact because the Professor addresses occasionally all the UG sections also. The lecturers are fully required to the UG sections. The Readers are more required for the PG sections and less required by the research scholars.

The Professor is mostly required by the research students. Similarly God in human form is in contact with all the souls in the generation. But He is utilized by a few only due to more requirement to that level. Depending on the requirement of language and area and the communication facilities, there may be more human incarnations of God in one generation like a few Professors require. But if the communication facilities have improved and if a single language like English can be understood by all countries, there is no need of a second Professor.

I feel in the present human generation in view of the developed communication skills and the uniform language, one human incarnation of God is sufficient at the highest level. He is always accompanied by the angels who are at various levels like Readers and lecturers.

He always descends down along with the faculty of the department in every generation because the levels of the students cannot disappear even if the communication skills and universal language exist. Moreover the analytical capacity of the public is improved a lot due to fantastic development of science. The science of today is nothing but the Tarka Shastra of ancient time. Therefore the knowledge that is going to be revealed by the God in the single human form in the present generation is going to be tremendous reflecting all the scriptures and science from all the angles like a Tsunami covering from all sides.

God took on our nature in order to heal it, not teach philosophy. This only requires one incarnation including everything from being conceived and born of a woman, growing as one of us, suffering as one of us, dieing as one of us, being raised from the dead never to die again overcoming all of our infirmities, ascending into heaven to fully sanctify and glorify our nature, and a second coming to raise up all the dead and set everything straight for good.

dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #380 on: November 03, 2010, 06:56:23 AM »

God took on our nature in order to heal it, not teach philosophy. This only requires one incarnation including everything from being conceived and born of a woman, growing as one of us, suffering as one of us, dieing as one of us, being raised from the dead never to die again overcoming all of our infirmities, ascending into heaven to fully sanctify and glorify our nature, and a second coming to raise up all the dead and set everything straight for good.

Such a belief is good and it should be converted into practical service. Jesus will not carry sins of all the people. He carried the sins of HIs own people who worked for His mission and loved Him when He came to this world. Time to time He is coming and He is carrying the sins by coming in other human forms. Carrying the sins should live. How Jesus can carry your sins when you are not even born, 2000yr back! Jesus carried the sins of His people who loved Him and worked for Him not for all.

Holy Jesus suffered for the sins of the real believers of God only. One of the basic ideas of the human incarnation is to suffer for the sins of deserving devotees. The human body is selected for incarnation for this very purpose. The human body of the incarnation suffers like any other human body. Then alone is the real transfer of sins fully justified. The incarnation can avoid the pain during suffering devotees’ sins by using the super power of God. But God never deceives justice. Therefore Jesus really suffered all the punishments of deserving devotees as any other human body suffers and fulfilled the justice in the transfer of sins. This is the real reason why God selects a human body and gets identified with it. If it is an inert statue, such transfer of suffering cannot take place.

Although the Son is suffering on the Holy Cross, actually it is the Father who pervaded all over the Son that suffered. This is the essence of saying that Father and Son are one and the same.

The Father does not suffer the sins of wicked people who will not change at all. Those who are the real devotees and those who have served the Lord without aspiring for anything in return are only liberated from their sins. Such devotees never pray to the Lord for liberation from their sins because they never desire that the Lord should suffer for their sins. Therefore, they never agree to the liberation from their sins. If they come to know, they will object to such a transfer of sins because they are the real devotees of God. Hence the Lord suffers for their sins without revealing it to them. If you do not turn to the Lord, you have to carry all your sins with you and go to hell. If you turn towards the Lord, He will liberate you from all your sins provided you change and continue the rest of your life in His divine service.

His work is to bring peace in this world and see that every human being gets salvation. He wants hell to be permanently closed. But you should turn towards God without aspiring for liberation from your sins. You must participate in His service and yet you should be ready to undergo the punishments of your sins as per the rule. You should not ask Him or even desire for such liberation from your sins. Once you desire for such liberation, you are indirectly asking the Lord to suffer for your sins. In such a case, you are not His real devotee. He takes your sins and liberates you only when you serve Him without any aspiration for such liberation.

dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #381 on: November 03, 2010, 06:56:24 AM »

Holy Spirit means Pure Awareness or Sattvam (Sattvaat Samjayate Jnanam—Gita). The word spirit stands for the soul, which is made of pure awareness. The Gita says that this pure awareness generates divine knowledge. As long as Jesus remained in this world, He Himself can be the effective preacher of the divine knowledge. As long as He was present here, no disciple could effectively preach divine knowledge.

When Jesus left this world, then only could the disciples effectively preach the divine knowledge to propagate it. This is the inner meaning of that scripture. The divine knowledge was given to the world through Jesus and such divine knowledge existed in His conversations with two or three spiritual devotees (Satsanga). For discussions, neither large numbers nor a single person is convenient. A qualitative seminar contains only a few selected gems.
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #382 on: November 03, 2010, 06:56:24 AM »

"Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves." ~Matthew 7:15

The scriptures quoted by you (Mat 11:21; Mat 13 etc.,) mean that disciples or false human incarnations cannot imitate the real human incarnation. In the time of Lord Krishna, a false incarnation called Poundraka Vasudeva claimed that he was the true incarnation.

Parashurama and Shri Rama were both human incarnations of the same Lord and existed simultaneously. Similarly Sai Baba and Akkalkot Maharaj, both were incarnations of Datta existing simultaneously. The scripture quoted by you applies to Poundraka Vasudeva, who was a false human incarnation. This scripture is applicable in every human generation. It is an eternal divine statement beyond the concept of time.

mike
Stratopedarches

« Reply #383 on: November 03, 2010, 06:58:35 AM »

Who cares what fairy tales do Gita, Krishna or Poundraka say?

Byzantinism
no longer posting here
Tikhon.of.Colorado
Site Supporter
Archon

« Reply #384 on: November 03, 2010, 08:28:04 AM »

Simply displaying some words will not make you GOd at all!

God is associated with divine knowledge. If you are God then you will speak wonderful divine knowledge since the source who is God is present in you.

But you are speaking not even very low level knowledge also, so how i can consider you as God!! No way.

Identity mark of God is wonderful divine knowledge with specific intensity which enters your brain and clarify all your doubts and improve your devotion on God. Without all these sign you are rejected as God....
[/quote]
woh!  hold on there, Swami!  I meant this as a joke. God is not incarnate. he was at one time, and we all have him inside us (Holy Spirit), but he is no longer in human form. 

genesisone
Archon

Jurisdiction: Antioch

« Reply #385 on: November 03, 2010, 08:46:39 AM »

woh!  hold on there, Swami!  I meant this as a joke. God is not incarnate. he was at one time, and we all have him inside us (Holy Spirit), but he is no longer in human form. 
Careful with this, Trevor. Our Lord Jesus Christ took on human nature at His Incarnation. He remains a human being forever, just as He is divine forever. He has a glorified resurrected body that in no way limits His Divinity. Human nature and divine nature are perfectly united in Jesus Christ. If He is no longer a human being, then He never was a human being. His humanity is the basis of our iconography.

You might want to begin your review of the Incarnation here. And be sure to read On the Incarnation by St Athanasius. If you prefer podcasts, Deacon Michael Hyatt has recently done a series on this very topic here.
Ortho_cat
Protokentarchos

Jurisdiction: AOCA-DWMA

« Reply #386 on: November 03, 2010, 02:02:24 PM »

Careful with this, Trevor. Our Lord Jesus Christ took on human nature at His Incarnation. He remains a human being forever, just as He is divine forever. He has a glorified resurrected body that in no way limits His Divinity. Human nature and divine nature are perfectly united in Jesus Christ. If He is no longer a human being, then He never was a human being. His humanity is the basis of our iconography.

You might want to begin your review of the Incarnation here. And be sure to read On the Incarnation by St Athanasius. If you prefer podcasts, Deacon Michael Hyatt has recently done a series on this very topic here.

Yes, our humanity is able to be deified because Christ's humanity is deified.
Papist
Patriarch of Pontification
Toumarches

Faith: Catholic
Jurisdiction: Byzantine

Praying for the Christians in Iraq

« Reply #387 on: November 03, 2010, 02:36:16 PM »

God the Son is still incarnate.

Note Papist's influence from the tyrannical monarchism of traditional papism .
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #388 on: November 04, 2010, 06:12:50 AM »

I agree Jesus was God in Flesh. But my point is same Jesus comes again
and again in human form in every human generation to preach and uplift
the human souls, otherwise Jesus will become partial to only one generation,
 Jesus is not partial He is impartial!

Let us analyse this. I will never preach anything without an analysis.
You yourself can use your own brain and analyse my statements. NO forcing
it is your own conciouness which decide this analysis is true or false.....

Bible says that Jesus is the God in flesh, but Gita says for a Hindu,
That Krishna is the God in flesh, let us analyse both these views?
I am not touching Buddhism and Islam in this topic because Islam believes
That Mohammad is not God in flesh and He was only messenger of God.
Buddhism keeps silent on the God and no question of God in flesh for them.
If the Bible told that Krishna was not God in flesh or if Gita told that
Jesus was not God in flesh, then both Bible and Gita are valid.

When the scriptures does not mention like this in complete version
How can you interpret your own scripture in the other way?
More over all of you whether Christians or Hindus have to accept
The concept of one God, there is no other alternative way in this.
You say that your God created this entire world and Hindus say that
Their God created this same entire world, unfortunately my dear friends!
I do not find two worlds and I find only one world! Now tell me

Whether this single entire world is created by Christian God or Hindu God?
One of you or both should be wrong and in that case who is wrong?
Either you should have two separate worlds or you should have single God.
If both the scriptures are wrong and both Gods did not create this Universe
Then the vote goes to Science, which says that the world exists by itself.
They say that no body created this world and it is self-existent.

Since both are sacred scriptures, let us solve this problem by analysis.
If you are rigid of your own scripture, I am not touching you at all.
If one is rigid where is the place for logical analysis and judgement?
In the court if one party says that what ever it says is the only truth
What is the necessity of the court, advocates, arguments and judgement?
If you leave rigidity and become flexible to accept the truth
After analysis only, you are most welcome to my Universal Spirituality.

Even in the small worldly matters, we apply open mind and analysis,
I wonder why you are not applying the same open mind and analysis
In such most important spiritual knowledge which decides everything.
The word Jesus stands for Human Incarnation and similarly the word Krishna.
In scriptures, we have to take the internal meanings and not simple external
Meanings for the sacred words, each word is ocean of divine knowledge.
Bible says that the lamb will come in red robe, here what is the meaning
For the word lamb? Is it simple animal with four legs and one tail.
Does this mean that Jesus will come again as animal? Here you say
That the word lamb stands for the Lord who is pure and innocent
Like the lamb, at one place you take the inner meaning and at other place
You take the external meaning! Therefore, the word Jesus means God in flesh,
Which means that the Lord comes in human form with blood and flesh.

This is a great concept, which Jesus tried to establish to the devotees.
Till then the Islam believed only in the formless God called Allah.
Islam does not treat Mohammad as God in flesh even today.
Jesus told that He and His father are one and the same, what does this mean?
Here the word father does not mean Joseph, the husband of His mother Mary.
If you take the meaning of the word of father in the external sense only
It is impossible because two human beings cannot be one and the same.
That Creator is indicated by the word father and human incarnation by the word Jesus
Both are one and the same since God pervaded all over the human incarnation.
If you take the meaning of the word Jesus as a particular human body only,
Then the meaning of the word father should also mean another particular human body.
In that case both the human bodies cannot be one and the same because
We are seeing the father and the son represented by two separate human bodies.
Similarly Jesus told that one could reach His father only through Him.

This again should mean that nobody could see or meet Joseph without Jesus.
But it is not so because several people have seen Joseph even before Jesus was born.
You are taking the inner meaning for the word father and say that father means God.
But for the word Jesus you are taking a particular human body only.
This is not justified and even a child will contradict this different approach.
When it is said that Jesus will baptise by fire, does it mean Jesus will sprinkle fire?
In such case the baptized person will be burnt with fire, therefore, the word fire
Means Knowledge as said in Gita “Jnanaagnih”, moreover if you stick the word
Jesus to a particular human body only and if you say that Jesus exists even now,
Please show Me Jesus as the same human body to My eyes also, in the past
When Jesus was alive everyone could show Jesus as human body to anyone.
Whether a believer or a non-believer saw Jesus as human body in the past.

Tikhon.of.Colorado
Site Supporter
Archon

« Reply #389 on: November 04, 2010, 10:52:50 AM »

my apologies, this is still quite new to me.  I meant this because it sounds to me that Swami says he keeps coming in human form...this, to me, is a bit odd.

genesisone
Archon

« Reply #390 on: November 04, 2010, 11:52:13 AM »

I agree Jesus was God in Flesh. But my point is same Jesus comes again
and again in human form in every human generation to preach and uplift

***big snip***

If you leave rigidity and become flexible to accept the truth
After analysis only, you are most welcome to my Universal Spirituality.
If you mean by rigidity my devotion to Jesus Christ, then I pray that I will become even more rigid with each passing day. I have no interest in becoming a Hindu like you. If you wish to learn more about Jesus Christ, then please feel free to ask questions - without wrapping them up in some philosophical mystical-sounding, falsely spiritual nonsense.
Even in the small worldly matters, we apply open mind and analysis,
I wonder why you are not applying the same open mind and analysis
In such most important spiritual knowledge which decides everything.
The word Jesus stands for Human Incarnation and similarly the word Krishna.

***big snip***

When Jesus was alive everyone could show Jesus as human body to anyone.
Whether a believer or a non-believer saw Jesus as human body in the past.

You have a lot to learn about Jesus Christ and the faith that we hold. Listen more and say less. It will benefit you.
genesisone
Archon

« Reply #391 on: November 04, 2010, 11:58:51 AM »

my apologies, this is still quite new to me.  I meant this because it sounds to me that Swami says he keeps coming in human form...this, to me, is a bit odd.
I understand that you're having a hard time trying to put these concepts into words. Imagine the work that went into the Ecumenical Councils trying to get the words right! Remember we believe in God's only-begotten Son. Jesus Christ became incarnate only once.

Have you had a chance to check the references I suggested? Especially the podcast series?
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #392 on: November 08, 2010, 11:36:44 AM »

[quote author
 I have no interest in becoming a Hindu like you.

Who told you to become Hindu? ! One should never change ones own religion! Same God exists in all the religion. Then why should one change the religion at all! There is only one God, who comes in every human generation in human form for teaching us the divine knowledge. Only to a alive God one can do practical sacrifice and prove our love to Him. Only an alive GOd can clarify all our doubts by speaking to us through His mouth directly to us. Such God is the present human incarnation. I am taking about the concept of Human incarnation and not RELIGION! or conversion etc....(which are very bad tactic adopted by foolish people, these conversion etc!)

God comes in human form so that our love to Him is proved through practical sacrifice to Him. No body can serve an invisible God practically. God has to be here on this very earth now in human form so that we can listen to Him directly the way those fishermen listened to Jesus 2000 yrs ago alive.

Jesus is impartial and comes in every human generation to give the same opportunity that He had given to those 12 fishermen even today, so that one can touch Him, see Him, co-live with Him and clarify all their doubts directly from Him. This is the point; and not conversion, changing religion not... not at all!

Point is about God coming in human form in every generation and identification of Him through His divine knowledge. Now the concept is given to you.

You know, when JESUS came how much opposition He received from then existed orthodox people and Priests and Jews. They were expecting the Massiaha (God in human form) to come to them to redeem them(giving salvation). But when actually Jesus came, they could not identify Him, they told that He is possed with Satan!. If you read bible especially St.John's Gospel, there you can see that how much Jesus tried to convice Jews and Priests about the concept of Human incarnation!

Due to their rigidity they were accepting only Mosses the past Propht not Jesus the then God in human form. They rejected Him and crucified Him. One of the main reason is Jealosy and Egoism towards other co-human beings....

The same cinema repeats now also.

Only by accepting and serving present human form of God you can completely please God, because when you serve a living form of GOD, the service is directly received by God existing in that human form and GOd is pleased extremely. Pleasing of God is the main aim of human life and pleasing is perfect and complete when you serve God in human form existing now on the earth, since GOd is always present in Him and preaches wonderful divine knowledge for your practical upliftment. God is kind Father and hence He decends into this world in human form to take care of your spiritual advancement

dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #393 on: November 08, 2010, 11:36:44 AM »

Quote from: genesisone link=topic=30872.msg489535#msg489535
You have a lot to learn about Jesus Christ and the faith that we hold. Listen more and say less. It will benefit you.
[/quote

Do not bother that you are unable to practice the highest truth today itself. Atleast accept the truth in theory. That first step is sufficient. One day or other, either in this life, or in some future life (human life is assured for any one who tries constantly) you will succeed. If you accept theoretically, you have put your foot on the first step of right path. Journey and achievement of goal are inevitable. It is only a matter of time. But if you deny the truth even theoretically, you are in the wrong path. You want immediate fruit and so you want to lower the goal. You want to sleep at 8 PM and want to become IAS officer.

You want 40 marks as pass! You think that you can get the 40 marks and pass. But My dear friend! If you keep 40 marks as goal, you will get five or ten marks only! Actually 100 is distinction and 40 is a pass mark. But we have kept it as secret and say 100 marks is the pass, so that you will achieve 40 certainly while trying for 100. This is called as “Arthavada” (which means a statement created for a purpose) in the Veda. It means a spiritual secret like the business secret.

When you get five marks only and feel discouraged by seeing at 100 mark goal, then, in your case, to encourage you, we shall say that 40 marks is the pass-goal. Therefore, Acharyas know to close and open the secrecy of truth according to the condition of the student. In some context truth has to be opened and in some other context, truth has to be covered. This brought the difference in the preaching of the human incarnations, which was based on the difference in the stages of different people, they faced in their times. If you realize this practical problem you can easily realize that there is only one God in all the divine human incarnations.

dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #394 on: November 08, 2010, 11:36:45 AM »

The divine knowledge will make you realize that though this world is real for the soul, the bonds between souls are unreal and dramatic. The sage Astavakra preaches the King Janaka through “Astavakra Samhita”, in which, the sage says that the mother and son in this life are becoming husband and wife in the next life! It is a hero and heroine acting two different roles in different pictures. We have two pictures running side by side in two theatres in which the same couple of actors acting as husband and wife in one picture and acting as mother and son in another picture! This bond did not exist in the past birth and will not exist in the future birth. That which was unreal in the past and will be unreal in the future is also unreal in the present according to Shankara. It is just a dramatic bond.

Realize the main aim of human life and concentrate on that. You are unnecessarily worried in the side activity, which is just a change for recreation. Let her or him go to hell. Do not bother about it. There should be no tension in a game for a student. Game is just a recreation arranged for change. Do not be jealous on a classmate in a game. Be jealous in studies on the same classmate, because study is the main aim of your college life. Attractions are spontaneous, which can neither be created nor suppressed by force.

A forced attraction by fear is not real and what is the use of such faith and love? In spiritual path also, the attraction to God should be spontaneous and natural without fear or force.
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #395 on: November 09, 2010, 05:07:23 AM »

[quote author=trevor72694 link=topic=30872.msg489489#msg489489
[/quote]

The human form of the Lord, which comes to test you, is itself called Datta. People are fond of statues because there is minimum guarantee of the business with the statue. You give one chocolate to the Lord aspiring for ten chocolates. The ten chocolates may be given or may not be given. But at least the one chocolate, which you have given must not be lost. This is the minimum guarantee business, which only you prefer in the world. Therefore when you offer one chocolate to the statue it will not eat. The ten chocolates may come or may not come. At least your one chocolate is saved but if you give one chocolate to the human form of the Lord, He will eat it and thus the minimum guarantee is lost.

The factors involved for your success in the test of Datta are 1) Can you give more value to the Lord than any thing and any body in this world? 2) Can you believe the human form of the Lord, which has approached you completely without any trace of doubt?

Majority of the people fail in the first point itself because they are using the Lord to achieve and happiness to their families. Such instrumental God cannot have more value than the money or the family. A very few top most devotees succeed in the first point. But they fail in the second point to recognize the human form of the Lord and to believe the human form of the Lord completely.

Therefore they fail in the second point. Only one in millions and that too in one birth out of millions of births can succeed in both the points. Gita says the same (Kaschitmaam Bahunaam Janmanaam). The factors that will help you to pass the test are to catch the Satguru who can alone explain the true path from Vedas and the mental determination, which is attained by you either in this birth or in the previous births.
genesisone
Archon

« Reply #396 on: November 09, 2010, 08:49:18 AM »

[quote author
 I have no interest in becoming a Hindu like you.

Who told you to become Hindu? ! One should never change ones own religion! Same God exists in all the religion. Then why should one change the religion at all! There is only one God, who comes in every human generation in human form for teaching us the divine knowledge. Only to a alive God one can do practical sacrifice and prove our love to Him. Only an alive GOd can clarify all our doubts by speaking to us through His mouth directly to us. Such God is the present human incarnation. I am taking about the concept of Human incarnation and not RELIGION! or conversion etc....(which are very bad tactic adopted by foolish people, these conversion etc!)

God comes in human form so that our love to Him is proved through practical sacrifice to Him. No body can serve an invisible God practically. God has to be here on this very earth now in human form so that we can listen to Him directly the way those fishermen listened to Jesus 2000 yrs ago alive.

Jesus is impartial and comes in every human generation to give the same opportunity that He had given to those 12 fishermen even today, so that one can touch Him, see Him, co-live with Him and clarify all their doubts directly from Him. This is the point; and not conversion, changing religion not... not at all!

Point is about God coming in human form in every generation and identification of Him through His divine knowledge. Now the concept is given to you.

You know, when JESUS came how much opposition He received from then existed orthodox people and Priests and Jews. They were expecting the Massiaha (God in human form) to come to them to redeem them(giving salvation). But when actually Jesus came, they could not identify Him, they told that He is possed with Satan!. If you read bible especially St.John's Gospel, there you can see that how much Jesus tried to convice Jews and Priests about the concept of Human incarnation!

Due to their rigidity they were accepting only Mosses the past Propht not Jesus the then God in human form. They rejected Him and crucified Him. One of the main reason is Jealosy and Egoism towards other co-human beings....

The same cinema repeats now also.

Only by accepting and serving present human form of God you can completely please God, because when you serve a living form of GOD, the service is directly received by God existing in that human form and GOd is pleased extremely. Pleasing of God is the main aim of human life and pleasing is perfect and complete when you serve God in human form existing now on the earth, since GOd is always present in Him and preaches wonderful divine knowledge for your practical upliftment. God is kind Father and hence He decends into this world in human form to take care of your spiritual advancement
(I think I have the quote tags fixed up accurately.)
Who told me to become a Hindu? You did. What you have written is NOT the Christian Orthodox faith. If you want me to believe as you do, then I would have to become a Hindu.

Let me repeat what I said earlier: You have a lot to learn about Jesus Christ and the faith that we hold. Listen more and say less. It will benefit you.
biro
Excelsior
Site Supporter
Warned
Toumarches

Και κλήρονομον δείξον με, ζωής της αιωνίου

fleem
« Reply #397 on: November 09, 2010, 11:31:23 AM »

Quote from: dattaswami
Same God exists in all the religion.

Sorry, no.

Charlie Rose: If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?

Fran Lebowitz: Everything. There is not one thing with which I am satisfied.

http://spcasuncoast.org/
Agia Marina
Site Supporter
Elder

St. Marina of Antioch

« Reply #398 on: November 09, 2010, 11:58:25 AM »

Where is dattaswami's "off" button?

“When I have a little money I buy books; and if any is left, I buy food and clothes.” - Erasmus

Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

Goodbye for now, my friend

« Reply #399 on: November 09, 2010, 12:13:29 PM »

Where is dattaswami's "off" button?

He gave us a break over the weekend... I think that's the best we are going to get  angel

Paradosis ≠ Asteriktos ≠ Justin
Agia Marina
Site Supporter
Elder

St. Marina of Antioch

« Reply #400 on: November 09, 2010, 05:35:21 PM »

I was afraid of that.  Embarrassed

dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #401 on: November 10, 2010, 12:38:11 AM »

(I think I have the quote tags fixed up accurately.)
Who told me to become a Hindu? You did. What you have written is NOT the Christian Orthodox faith. If you want me to believe as you do, then I would have to become a Hindu.

Let me repeat what I said earlier: You have a lot to learn about Jesus Christ and the faith that we hold. Listen more and say less. It will benefit you.
[/quote]

Datta means the unimaginable God donated to the devotees through a visible human body.Datta means the God who is given to devotees, you can meet Him in this world in human form only. Gita says that God comes in human form only (Manusheem……). Gita also says that if one worships formless, he or she gets sorrow only (Avyaktahi…). Gita also says that if you worship a statue, you are born as a stone (Bhutejyah….). A statue has only a limited use of being seen by devotees (Darsanam) and is not meant for worship. A human form only gives full satisfaction to devotees during worship.

Yoga means joining the God after cutting all the family bonds. The bonds can be cut only when a new bond with God is formed. Without the new bond, the old bond cannot be cut. First attachment to God (Bhakti) should come and detachment from the relatives (Vyragya) is a natural consequence for which no effort is needed. Once you taste the divine nectar, you will naturally stop drinking coffee. Without tasting the divine nectar it is impossible to leave coffee, because we desire always to drink something. So without Bhakti Vyragya is impossible and meaningless. It is meaningless because a stone having no bond at all is not salvated.

Lord Datta who is called Yogi Raja (Master of Yoga) can only bring out the real essence of Yoga and He has given the true explanation today to show the real path to ignorant people. The strength of this discourse is only Truth and hence it will pierce into the heart of anyone having open mind in this world. My aim of this discourse is all foreigners and those Indians who have open mind without blind conservatism.

What is the eligibility for the admission into our religion of Guru Datta? The eligibility is that you should be a living being. Even animals and birds are eligible to reach God irrespective of their qualities. Even serpent, spider and the elephant got salvation in Sri Kala Hasthi. The serpent has all bad qualities. God did not insist the serpent to get rid of all the bad qualities. Even if God says, the serpent is unable to understand put the efforts. When such a serpent is eligible, why not a man? All the people are depressed and dejected with the eligibility conditions stipulated by various religions. For example if an Institution stipulates the eligibility condition as that one should remove his head and come, nobody can be admitted. Similarly the religions stipulate the removal of all the bad qualities, which is impossible. Only a temporary control is possible which is necessary for you to live in this world with peace. This control is possible. In our religion also we are stipulating this condition, which is possible. So, in our Datta religion, the eligibility condition is that if your bad qualities do not disturb the world, the Lord has no personal objection to them and you need not even control them. Moreover, they will help you in spiritualism.

How to turn the bad qualities towards God and make them helpers in reaching the God? There are six bad qualities that are inherent in any living being since millions of births. They are Lust (kama), Anger (krodha), Greediness (Lobha), ego (mada), Blind attraction (Moha) and Jealousy (Matsarya). Anger, greediness, ego and jealousy come under Rajas quality. Lust and blind attraction come under Tamas quality. I give you an example to divert your bad qualities towards the Lord, which can be used as powerful vehicles. Example:- Love in cinema songs can be diverted to the Lord by little change in words. Then, the powerful tune that created sweet feelings in you is now a powerful vehicle to make you to reach the Lord.

A film song ‘Churaliya Tumne ……’) instead of ‘Sanam’ replace the word with ‘Hare’. All the sweetness of your mind is now on the Lord Jesus. See how a person, mad after cinema songs become a powerful devotee in his own way without any change! You can sing this as your prayer for which you need not put any effort by force. Your worship should be natural and spontaneous, which alone can be true.
theistgal
Byzantine (Ruthenian) Catholic gadfly
Site Supporter
Archon

Faith: Follower of Jesus Christ
Jurisdiction: Byzantine Catholic

don't even go there!

« Reply #402 on: November 10, 2010, 12:58:23 AM »

So Hindus don't go to Starbucks?

"Sometimes, you just gotta say, 'OK, I still have nine live, two-headed animals' and move on.'' (owner of Coney Island freak show, upon learning he'd been outbid on a 5-legged puppy)
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #403 on: November 10, 2010, 01:21:41 AM »

This forum is for the discussion of Orthodox Christianity, not a forum for the dissemination of Hinduism. I think it would be best if you would stop posting these things here.

I do not understand why are you telling like this! You know, Jesus was very much interested in discussion of divine knowledge. He never told that 'Follow Me Blindly'. He discussed and expalined the inner meaning of divine knoweldge with patience and through parables. Why are you not understanding this. God alone can give the inner meaning of divine knoweldge. It is His duty to preach the divine knowledge? Why are you objecting it.

Rationality is the essence of the science. The scientist will laugh if you speak any thing irrational (Reasonless). Even in the small matters of this world, we analyze with reason and logic before we follow it and we say that we should not be emotional in taking any decision. Then think how much logical we should be in such a great spiritual effort, if you want to attain real success? In Christianity Jesus is called as Emmanuel, which means that God comes down from heaven to live with us.

Only a human form can live with us and guide us through knowledge. The Jewish priests at that time also did not believe in Jesus as God or Son of God or even as messenger of the God. They did not like the God to be introduced in human being as you say now. They believed only the dead messengers and not Jesus, who was the then messenger. The same logic applies today also. You believe the messenger who does not exist now. You do not believe the messenger who now exists before your eyes. Jesus told that He will come again. It means that the same human incarnation will come again and the same story repeats. The same Jesus is present today and the same people who were blind with egoism and jealousy are present again today. Therefore, I say, the history repeats. 

As Jesus was insulted, then, today also the egoistic and jealous people will insult Jesus. Jesus will come in every human generation to give His direct contact. Otherwise, God Jesus becomes partial, because He gave direct contact to one generation only and not to the other generations. He clarified the doubts of one generation only through His direct voice and now He allows the immature human devotees to answer the doubts directly in the other human generations. He provided the fortune of touching His feet in one generation only and other generations are deprived of that fortune. This makes Jesus totally partial and you say that God is impartial.

All the religions also say the same. How can you justify this important statement that God is impartial?

Therefore, we have accepted that God is coming in human form like Jesus in every human generation. In order to avoid answering this question, you are saying that reasoning should be avoided. When reasoning is discarded, you need not answer any question. Whatever you say that must be the truth. You are rigid without any logic and this is the blind conservatism. This cancer is present in every religion and humanity is always is divided by this cancer. You are opposing the unity of humanity and want to disturb the world peace. God will not tolerate you, and you will be thrown in to permanent hell for misleading the ignorant people.

dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #404 on: November 10, 2010, 01:22:12 AM »

So Hindus don't go to Starbucks?
Meaning?

If a Christian loves another Christian as his brother, there is no greatness in it. Similarly, there is no greatness if a Hindu loves another Hindu as his brother. The greatness lies if a Christian loves the Hindu as his brother and vice-versa. A true Christian must love a true Hindu as his brother and should treat a wrong Christian as an outsider.

Similarly a true Hindu must love a true Christian as his brother and must treat a wrong Hindu as an outsider. Suppose you are in white dress. An outsider is also in the white dress, but your own brother is in blue dress. Based on the colour of the external dress will you treat the outsider who is in the same colour of the dress as your own brother?

Will you treat your own brother as an outsider because the colour of his dress is different from your dress? You are recognizing your own brother not by the external dress but by the internal body in which your own parental blood is flowing. Similarly, you are recognizing the outsider as the outsider based on the point that his inner body contains some other parental blood.

Therefore, you must recognize your real brother not by the external religion but you must recognize your brother by the internal spirituality. If the spiritual values and levels are coinciding to your stage, such a devotee is your real brother whether he is a Hindu or a Christian or a Muslim or a Buddhist. For example take the spiritual value of speaking the truth. Any person belonging to any religion must be your real brother if he speaks the truth.

You must treat a person as an outsider even if he is belonging to your religion if he is a liar. The spiritual value is the real parental blood i.e., descending from the original Godfather. When this is achieved the universal spirituality becomes meaningful and alive. Therefore, analyse and judge the spiritual values of other person to make friendship with him irrespective of his nationality, language, caste, sex, age and religion.

God will be immensely pleased if this attitude is developed. The main aim of our Universal Spirituality is only to establish such angle of view in the world. The religion is only external culture, which is related to language, habits of dress, habits of food and habits of regional styles of life.

The external religion is only ignorance like the covering smoke. The inner spirituality is like the internal burning flame of fire. The analysis is like putting on a fan that generates vigorous wind, which blows away all the external cloud of smoke and makes you visualize the true inner fire, which is the eternal spirituality.

If you realize this internal spiritual knowledge, which is like the underlying fire, you can see the perfect homogeneity and unifying single phase. The language differs and therefore, the words differ, but the meaning is same. The water remains as water, which may be indicated by different words used by different languages. There is one entity, which is beyond the imagination. Such entity is called as God or Parabrahman.

Such God has no beginning and no end because God is unimaginable. The beginning and the end must be also unimaginable for an unimaginable item. The beginning and the end of the cosmic energy or space or the creation are also unimaginable. Therefore, the beginning and the end are unimaginable for the unimaginable item like God and also for the imaginable item like space.

Therefore, the two points, which are the beginning-less and end-less characteristics cannot help you in understanding the real nature of God. If you start recognizing the God by simply these two points (beginning-less and end-less), you may think that God is an imaginable item like the space or energy or the creation. In fact based on these two characteristics people have imagined God as an imaginable item like space or energy or creation.

This concept has misled people to such a low level that people think that God is the very infinite space or infinite energy or infinite creation. Therefore, one should filter the concept of God at this juncture itself. One should think that God has no beginning and no end because the beginning and the end of an unimaginable item are also unimaginable.

Such God desired to create this Universe for entertainment. The very desire itself is the Creation. In view of God this present materialized universe in only an idea or imagination or the very desire itself. Therefore, the desire to create the world is itself the desire and also the created world itself is a desire. Thus the creation, maintenance and dissolution of the imaginary world are also imaginations or desires.

A part of this infinite creation is the individual soul. The soul is like a drop of the infinite ocean of imagination or desire of God. Thus, quantitatively the entire ocean of imagination of God is very huge compared to the tiny soul. Remember that both the Universe and the tiny soul are made of the same substance called as imagination or desire.

Thus the force of the Universe is far greater than the force of the soul. Due to such huge quantitative difference of the same phase, the Universe, which is far stronger than the soul appears as a materialized entity for the soul. But this infinite ocean of desire, which is the infinite Universe is a tiny drop compared to the infinite force of God. Therefore, again due to the same quantitative difference of force the entire universe is just the very weak imagination from the view of God. Thus imagination and materialization exist simultaneously true from the point of God and soul.
Tags: please ignore this thread Blasphemy cheval mort 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: