OrthodoxChristianity.net
September 22, 2014, 10:39:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Blasphemous and Heretical Musings of a Self-Styled Deity Claiming Unity of Belief Between Christianity and Hinduism  (Read 100434 times) Average Rating: 0
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1890 on: March 25, 2011, 09:22:19 PM »

What you have to establish a practical love on Jesus which will come only when you first recognise the living Jesus of your time now.

He can be seen here: www.universal-spirituality.org

Roll Eyes  Oy yoy!  Talk about egotism.

God is not afraid of telling truth. Because He is not going to loose anything or gain anything. Therefore He tells the truth. Ordinary human beings cannot do that. Because they are behind fame and name. God comes to this earth with wonderful divine knowledge to smash the spiritual doubts of people who are wishing to get uplifted and want to give more value to God. For such real devotees He exists in this world, in human form. For other ordinary people who are live 'gravel' stones, God in human form is an ordinary person. Only His devotees really put effort and identify Him in this world, all others get repelled by seeing Him in human form. THe main reason behind it is that, they have not conquered jealosy and egoism towards co-human beings and also their value of GOd is almost negligible or nil. Such people approach God only for their selfishness. Therefore God in human form is never appear to them due to their own rigidiness of not accepting Him when He comes to them. Anyway it is their own misforutne and loss only..!!
orthonorm
Hoplitarches

Faith: Sola Gratia
Jurisdiction: Outside

« Reply #1891 on: March 26, 2011, 05:57:31 AM »

Jesus is not some where in heaven as you think. Jesus here on this very earth. Only thing is that you have to put effort in identifying Him. He is in human form here on earth.

What's His e-mail address?

To guess the answer to this question, I am going to say:

antonyanil100 [at] yahoo [dot] co [dot] in

Yes, his email is publicly viewable in his profile, but let's not open it up to a bunch of spam bots.  Thank you!
- Fr. George, Global Mod

Sorry Father. I am savvy enough to have foreseen that problem.

Many apologies.

Ignorance is not a lack, but a passion.
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1892 on: March 26, 2011, 10:41:13 AM »

Another way to think about it, is that *this* is your "next-lifetime".
I do not know why people are discussing about re-birth etc. They have no other job to waste time in such discussion. We are here now, alive and the world is also here. NOw what is to be done? Pleasing God that is to be done. Main aim of life is to please God by practical service to Him continously without expecting any thing in return. What is the use of re-birth discussion?

Now the discussion should be to how to please God... That shall be the discussion point. One can never please an invisible God..If some body says that he is pleasing an invisible God then it is a lie, because GOd is only pleased by pracitcal service to HIM. Practical service is only possible when God is available to us in human form. Therefore enquiring about God in human form of this time should be the main theme of discussion.

One has to develope such a level of devotion on God so that he want to see Him, touch Him and co-live with Him, such level of devotion should be developed rather than taking spirituality as a HOBBY!!
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1893 on: March 26, 2011, 10:44:52 AM »

So dattaswami, you are saying that all the animal kingdom is in fact, those unfortunate human souls that didn't live a good life.  They will never be reborn as a human, but, are stuck in an animal hell.

You equated our four legged animal friends as souls that are in perpetual hell.

I hardly think that beautiful singing bird outside my window is living through hell.

In fact, I believe all of nature rejoices and praises the Lord.

I am sorry you feel otherwise.  I be sure to inform those silly squirrels running around, that they shouldn't be so happy....they should be miserable, wretched souls, stuck in hell.   

Poor things.

You are sympethising now!! God is more concerened about others than you. Do not think that you are very smart and God is not!! Do not be extra smart. Do not play extra smart with God!!!

God knows everything and He takes the correct decision to uplift the souls, who are you to question it? Do you know the all the life of a souls which had gone through? Do you know the deeds done by souls?
You do not know. You are a petty human being...

Some people say that even good people are unnecessarily harmed. They criticize God. You cannot decide any person as a good person. Did you observe him every minute from his birth? You also think yourself as a good person. Are you aware of your sins done in your childhood? You might have harmed an innocent insect in your childhood. Do you remember that? Even mental feelings are sins, which may not be expressed in words and actions. The feelings of the mind are the source of words and actions. Therefore the feeling may not hurt others today. But tomorrow it will hurt others which will come out in words and actions. In fact, intention is given more importance in the crime according to law. The judge gives more importance to the intention in giving the punishment. You are walking on the road and the ant is killed by your foot, without any intention. There is no punishment for such sins. But when you kill the same ant with intention, you are punished by God. Therefore mind is the source of action.

If somebody harmed really a good person, then also leave it to God. You should not revenge. Why? The reason is that you cannot judge the exact nature and line of the case. You do not remember your own sins. Some times you do the sin thinking that it is good. You cannot be the standard in judging your own sins. Only the Lord can decide. Therefore, if somebody harmed really a good person, in the view of the Lord also, then the Lord himself will punish him.

You cannot take the law and order in to your hand. You have to refer the case to the court. Let the Judge decide, and punish the criminal. Therefore the Lord said, “Revenge is Mine”. If the revenge is justified, the Lord will certainly punish. The Lord will not revenge if you pray Him to do so. The Lord, will not excuse even if you recommend the unjust case.

Neither you have the power to punish nor to excuse anybody. The reason for this is that you are not omniscient. If a sinner realizes the sin and repents, the punishment is reduced. After repentance if you do not repeat the sins, the punishment is cancelled. If the sinner does not repent, he will repeat the sin again and again. Such sinner can be controlled only by punishment. If this is not true the police department has no use. There are some sinners who can be controlled only by third degree treatment. If such punishment and revenge are not required, and if everybody can be transformed by preaching, then what is the necessity of the existence of’ Hell and Liquid Fire’.

If such possibility of transformation by love and knowledge is there, then why the Lord mentioned the word ‘revenge’ at all? Therefore this means that there are some sinners who cannot be transformed by love and knowledge. Some clever people criticize Lord Rama and Lord Krishna, who have resorted to punish the sinners. Such clever people should answer about the word ‘revenge’ uttered by the Lord and also should explain the mention of the liquid fire in the scriptures. If all the human beings can be transformed through love and knowledge such words should not have been mentioned in their scriptures.
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1894 on: March 26, 2011, 10:48:52 AM »

Hinduism preaches rebirth. Christianity says that there is no rebirth. One has to solve this contradiction. I am giving a solution. You are welcome to give a better solution, if any.
I have a better solution.  Hinduism is wrong about many things, with this being one of them.  With that as an axiom, many of the contradictions are solved.

Defects and merits of Christianity , Hinduism, Islam

Hinduism has two defects. The first is that all the rituals are not conducted in the mother tongue. The rituals involve hymns in Sanskrit. In the ancient days, Sanskrit was the mother tongue of the sages. They understood the meaning of the rituals and were very much interested in God. Every ritual explains about God only directly are indirectly. Today the rituals are like the dead bodies without life. Their real aim and purpose is lost. Not even a trace of devotion is developed through any ritual. At least the priest should translate the hymns and should create interest in the ritual. If you observe the other religions, this defect does not exist because all their rituals are performed in their mother tongue.

This is the reason for the sincere devotion in Christianity and Islam. Added to this, like Ghee for fire, the concept of only one present human birth in the other religions has developed tremendous interest in God due to fear. In Hinduism the belief of several future human births brought lenience towards spiritual field. If you allow the candidate to pass the examinations in several attempts, no serious view can be developed. If you say that one has to pass the examination in single attempt, the education system will be perfect. Observing the other religions must rectify these two defects.

Christianity and Islam have their own defects. They should also rectify their defects by observing Hinduism. Selfishness, pathetic scenes and fear develop their belief in God. If you want to develop interest in God by saying that Jesus suffered for your sins and by showing the pathetic scene of crucifixion, it is not real and pure love. When you get interest in Jesus since He suffered for your sins, your love to Him is only based on selfishness. Your love to Jesus should be based on His divine personality and knowledge without any trace of selfishness. Similarly, these two religions try to create fear in the minds of human beings by mentioning the permanent hell. Fear should not be the basis for the love to God. The love should be spontaneous and without any selfishness in a free atmosphere. The reason for this deficiency in the foreign religions is due to absence of metaphysics in the scriptures.

Those scriptures mainly deal with the development of proper human behavior to balance the society. Such scriptures are mainly dealing with ethics only and not with the philosophy of God like the nature of God, path to please God etc. The analytical development in the spiritual knowledge is not much in these scriptures. They have confined God to the path of Pravrutti only and God is simply an administrator bound by His own rules. He is just a judge to deliver the judgment and a jailer who jails the sinners. He is just a mechanical examiner without any freedom or love to devotees. He cannot go beyond the rules of justice. Of course, all this is good for the initial development of the human beings.

Mere happy life in a society is not sufficient because such life is not eternal. The life after death should be also analyzed. Mere judicial procedure is not the ultimate of God. The love towards God, the sacrifice for the sake of God, the concept of contemporary human incarnation for the sake of most beloved devotees etc., are points of higher importance than mere limitation to the petty family only. The view is at the best generalized to the service to the society. Society is only a large family of your colleague souls only. God is beyond society. You must transit from the service to family to the service to the society and finally to the service to God. These three are the subsequent steps in ascending order. The foreign religions are mainly confining to the first two steps only and not to the third step. In the name of the third step they are only staying in the second step (social service) only.

The basis for this deficiency is lack of the concept of contemporary human incarnation. They criticize the idol worship of Hinduism. But they are doing the same in another form in their churches and Mosques. The exploitation of the devotees by priests is common to their religions also because the concept of the contemporary human incarnation is completely eradicated from the root in these religions because the selfish priests do not allow this. The same thing happened in the case of Holy Jesus. Hence, Holy Mohammad did not allow this concept for the fear of such horrible jealousy towards the contemporary human incarnation.

In Hinduism also the selfish priests oppose the contemporary human incarnation. However in Hinduism, this concept is at least partially alive since Gita says that God will come again and again (Yada Yada hi…) and that God will come in human form (Manusheem tanumashritam…).
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1895 on: March 26, 2011, 11:07:08 AM »

Jesus is not some where in heaven as you think. Jesus here on this very earth. Only thing is that you have to put effort in identifying Him. He is in human form here on earth.

Yes, his email is publicly viewable in his profile, but let's not open it up to a bunch of spam bots.  Thank you!
- Fr. George, Global Mod

Many apologies.

From most of the replies it is to be seen that, none of you have the eagerness to learn divine knowledge and practice it in real life. God can be pleased only by practical service not by anything less than that...
IsmiLiora
Chronic Exaggerator
Archon

Faith: One step closer!
Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America (GOA)

Back by unpopular demand.

« Reply #1896 on: March 26, 2011, 11:58:47 AM »

From most of the replies it is to be seen that, none of you have the eagerness to learn divine knowledge and practice it in real life. God can be pleased only by practical service not by anything less than that...
Do you not think that God has a sense of humor? I mean, He created ME!

She's touring the facility/and picking up slack.
--
"For in much wisdom is much grief, and he who increases knowledge increases sorrow." Ecclesiastes 1:18
--
I once believed in causes too, I had my pointless point of view --
Life went on no matter who was wrong or right
Agia Marina
Site Supporter
Elder

Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: OCA, Bulgarian Diocese

Father Theodor Micka

« Reply #1897 on: March 26, 2011, 07:02:31 PM »

You are a petty human being...
So are you. 

“When I have a little money I buy books; and if any is left, I buy food and clothes.” - Erasmus

"God became man so that man might become a god." ~St. Athanasius the Great

Poster formerly known as EVOO.
Agia Marina
Site Supporter
Elder

Father Theodor Micka

« Reply #1898 on: March 26, 2011, 07:05:25 PM »

- Fr. George, Global Mod

Many apologies.

We aren't eager to waste time learning nonsense, or what you call "divine knowledge".

“When I have a little money I buy books; and if any is left, I buy food and clothes.” - Erasmus

stanley123
Protokentarchos

Faith: Catholic
Jurisdiction: Roman Catholic

« Reply #1899 on: March 26, 2011, 10:17:02 PM »

From most of the replies it is to be seen that, none of you have the eagerness to learn divine knowledge and practice it in real life.
Mr. Dattaswami:
I see that you have gone out of your way to insult us.
I have a few questions:
1. How do you define divine knowledge.
2. Have you ever taken psychedelic or mind altering drugs?
3. Does God know all things? If yes, then can you answer the following question:
Does every finite group appear as the Galois group of some Galois extension of the rational numbers Q ?
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1900 on: March 26, 2011, 10:32:20 PM »

From most of the replies it is to be seen that, none of you have the eagerness to learn divine knowledge and practice it in real life.
Mr. Dattaswami:
I have a few questions:
3. Does God know all things? If yes, then can you answer the following question:
Does every finite group appear as the Galois group of some Galois extension of the rational numbers Q ?

I have not insulted, after going through the replies only, i have commented like that. If any one of you hurt by that, I really beg, you to excuse me.....

I have a few questions:

Veda says that the true spiritual knowledge itself is God. The possessor of true spiritual knowledge and the best preacher of such true spiritual knowledge is the true spiritual knowledge and its best explanation only. You need not search the possessor of knowledge by going to various places. The knowledge given by a preacher is printed in the form of books. You can read various books, which are the messages given by various preachers. You can judge the true knowledge explained in best way. How to judge the true knowledge? It is said that your inner consciousness is the best judge (Pramanamantahkaranapravruttayah). When something is true, your inner consciousness will always prick you, saying that it is truth, even though you may not like it. Similarly your inner consciousness will say the false thing as false, even though you may like it. Actually God is giving this hint to you through your inner consciousness.

Sometimes, the knowledge may be true, but, if the explanation is not good, you will be having confusion. Even in such situation, your inner consciousness hints you that it is true. Ofcourse, if the true knowledge is explained in best way, you will not have any confusion. Therefore, not only the knowledge must be true, but also the way of explanation must be best. When both these aspects are accomplished, know that the preacher of such true knowledge explained in best way is God alone.

Such preacher is called as Satguru. Guru is the preacher and may give the true knowledge, which was already given by God through the scripture. But the best explanation of it, clarifying all your doubts is possible to God alone (chidyante sarvasamsayah).

No.

There is no relationship beteen taking drug and spirituality or God. Ganja smoking is only a sedative drug and it has nothing to do with the spirituality. When you are detached from all the worldly bonds, you will go to the state of unconsciousness. But, when you go to the state of unconsciousness, it is not spirituality. It is just as if you have become a stone or an intert object and that is not spirituality. Spiritulity does not mean cutting the worldly bonds. If spirituality is the cutting of the worldly bonds only, then smoking Ganja (Marijuvana) will bring spirituality.

However, it is not so. Spirituality means formation of bond with God. Spirituality is not detachment. Spirituality is attachment only. It is the attachment to God and attachment requires consciousness but not unconsciousness. Spiritulaity is explained by the degree of extent of attachment to God. So, it is against to the unconsciousness. It is related to the consciousness and the detachment from the world is meaningless without attachment to God. Therefore, the spirituality has nothing to do with usage of the drugs.

God will not exhibit His power for fame or name or recognition. The same thing happened with Jesus also. Only devils challenge God. Jesus rebuked the devil.

Govindabhagavatpada, the preacher of Shankara jumped from the top of hill announcing that if God is the author of Veda, he will be protected.  He was protected because his statement was from God.  If every fellow utters this and jumps from hill, he will die since the statement is from the devotee and not from God, even though the statement is true.  You should not embarrass God by such foolish statements even though they are true.  If God states through you, He will certainly act through miracle.  You are the best judge of the source of your statement since your inner consciousness knows the truth very well.  If the statement is from God, you will utter it forcibly and spontaneously.

Satan challenged Jesus to turn the stones into breads by the grace of God if God is really omnipotent.  Really God is omnipotent and God can turn the stones into breads in no time.  But Satan provoked Jesus to do the miracle and God is not involved in this issue directly.  Jesus replied to Satan stating that one should not test God through miracles.  Jesus did several miracles to change several human beings in to devotees. When the devotee deserves the miracle, it was done spontaneously.  Satan doesn’t deserve the miracle and God does not wish to do the miracle for the sake of Satan.  Jesus grasped the will of God and did not force God to do the miracle.  Even if He forces God will not do the miracle.  He acted as a devotee to preach this point to devotees.

3. Does God know all things? ....?

Of course, one should doubt every thing and everybody and should analyze intensively to find out the truth. There should be a full stop for analysis also. Miracle is the yardstick of ignorant people to measure the Divinity of the Lord. I stayed in the house of Smt.Bhavani for two years. She was always asking me to tell the statement existing in her mind at that time. That was her yardstick to measure my Divinity! I told her that even an evil person who has mastered a type of black magic called Karnapisachi could reveal the statement. But she was insisting me for that on every day. One day I told her that I would tell the statement in her mind provided that she will not insist me again on that. She agreed and I revealed the secret statement in her mind. She was very happy. But next day she asked again. She thought that I might have told the previous statement by coincidence. Suddenly her third son came down from the first floor shouting at her for such foolish test. He was roaring since Kalabhairava possessed him. There is no end for the doubts of doubting Thomas.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2011, 10:33:13 PM by dattaswami » Logged
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1901 on: March 26, 2011, 10:39:04 PM »

We aren't eager to waste time learning nonsense, or what you call "divine knowledge".

Without seriousness in spiritual effort you can never please God. Pleasing God is not a cake walk, gossiping or hobby. It is to be real effort.

One day a person came to Jesus and wanted Jesus to become his guru. Jesus took him to a river and dipped his head forcefully underwater for a long time. That person was struggling for air under water and with all his might he was trying to come out the water to get a breath. At last Jesus released him.That disciple got angry with Jesus and shouted at Him.

Jesus then, with a smiling face told him, how you felt when you were under water? The disciple told that he was desperately trying with all his force to come of water with full concentration. His only  thought was to get the breath back.

Then Jesus told, unless you have such vigilence to know God or learn His divine knowledge and serve God, you will never know God or please God.

See the impartial attitude of Jesus.

The spiritual effort should be with determination and strength and one should not bulge to laziness.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2011, 10:41:29 PM by dattaswami » Logged
Shiny
Site Supporter
Moderated
Toumarches

Faith: Groucho Marxist
Jurisdiction: Dahntahn Stoop Haus

Paint It Red

« Reply #1902 on: March 26, 2011, 10:45:34 PM »

dattaswami what does one do to join your faith?

“There is your brother, naked, crying, and you stand there confused over the choice of an attractive floor covering.”

– St. Ambrose of Milan
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1903 on: March 26, 2011, 11:04:32 PM »

One should not change any religion to come to Me. What one has to do is to learn the divine knowledge preached by Me and practice it in their life after analysing the knowledge and clearing all the doubts from Me. God will never force anthing on anybody. The interest and love on God should be natural and not forced. God is not a politician holding a party and want to increase the stake hold. God's aim is the upliftment of the soul.

In the spiritual path all your effort must be concentrated in acquiring the knowledge of God day by day. Once this knowledge based Bhakthi (devotion) is achieved, your qualities good or bad are immaterial. Whatever may be the vessel, the drink in it is important. The value paid in a hotel is for the drink only. If you have taken a cup of coffee, you are paying the cost of the coffee only whether the cup is made of glass or metal. Similarly, God gives value only for your Bhakthi and not for your quality.

Therefore, what is the eligibility for the admission into our religion of Guru Datta (do not mistake it as a religion, here religion means those who follow present human form of GOd by understanding the divine knowledge preached by Him)? The eligibility is that you should be a living being. Even animals and birds are eligible to reach God irrespective of their qualities. Even serpent, spider and the elephant got salvation in Sri Kala Hasthi. The serpent has all bad qualities. God did not insist the serpent to get rid of all the bad qualities. Even if God says, the serpent is unable to understand put the efforts. When such a serpent is eligible, why not a man? All the people are depressed and dejected with the eligibility conditions stipulated by various religions.

For example if an Institution stipulates the eligibility condition as that one should remove his head and come, nobody can be admitted. Similarly the religions stipulate the removal of all the bad qualities, which is impossible. Only a temporary control is possible which is necessary for you to live in this world with peace. This control is possible. In our religion also we are stipulating this condition, which is possible. So, in our Datta religion, the eligibility condition is that if your bad qualities do not disturb the world, the Lord has no personal objection to them and you need not even control them. Moreover, they will help you in spiritualism.

How to turn the bad qualities towards God and make them helpers in reaching the God? There are six bad qualities that are inherent in any living being since millions of births. They are Lust (kama), Anger (krodha), Greediness (Lobha), ego (mada), Blind attraction (Moha) and Jealousy (Matsarya). Anger, greediness, ego and jealousy come under Rajas quality. Lust and blind attraction come under Tamas quality. I give you an example to divert your bad qualities towards the Lord, which can be used as powerful vehicles. Example:- Love in cinema songs can be diverted to the Lord by little change in words. Then, the powerful tune that created sweet feelings in you is now a powerful vehicle to make you to reach the Lord.

A film song ‘Churaliya Tumne ……’) instead of ‘Sanam’ replace the word with ‘Hare’. All the sweetness of your mind is now on the Lord Krishna (Vishnu). See how a person, mad after cinema songs become a powerful devotee in his own way without any change! You can sing this as your prayer for which you need not put any effort by force. Your worship should be natural and spontaneous, which alone can be true.

tuesdayschild
High Elder

« Reply #1904 on: March 26, 2011, 11:10:58 PM »

One should not change any religion to come to Me. What one has to do is to learn the divine knowledge preached by Me and practice it in their life after analysing the knowledge and clearing all the doubts from Me.

Shiny
Site Supporter
Moderated
Toumarches

Faith: Groucho Marxist
Jurisdiction: Dahntahn Stoop Haus

Paint It Red

« Reply #1905 on: March 26, 2011, 11:20:04 PM »

datta I'd like to start a place of worship but Utah has been taken.

“There is your brother, naked, crying, and you stand there confused over the choice of an attractive floor covering.”

– St. Ambrose of Milan
Agia Marina
Site Supporter
Elder

Father Theodor Micka

« Reply #1906 on: March 26, 2011, 11:44:53 PM »

I think one has to learn to accept his lies.

dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1907 on: March 27, 2011, 12:02:18 AM »

datta I'd like to start a place of worship but Utah has been taken.

What you meant?
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1908 on: March 27, 2011, 12:29:09 AM »

I think one has to learn to accept his lies.
God want one to use his brain for analysing the divine knowledge preached by Him to know whether it is lie or true.

Jesus preached in parables so that only deserving devotees will come to Him for clarifying the underlying truth of the parables.

Common people who are not much interested in divine knowledge are thus filtered by Jesus in the first step itself by telling the divine knowledge in parables.

Only those who could pass through the screening test only asked the inner meaning of the parables for spiritual upliftment and practice.

Some people cannot even understand the divine knowledge, this is due to their over attraction to world than God, they treat God only as a means to get some benifit from Him, for such people it is like puouring water over a upside down pot, and all the water will simply drain away without containing it.

Therefore it is a wastage of time to preach people of that level this is merely due to the inefficiency of that person that God is unable to preach them, and it is not God's fault at all!!
« Last Edit: March 27, 2011, 12:29:53 AM by dattaswami » Logged
stanley123
Protokentarchos

Faith: Catholic
Jurisdiction: Roman Catholic

« Reply #1909 on: March 27, 2011, 02:30:03 AM »

Mr. Dattaswami:
I have a few questions:

I have not insulted, after going through the replies only, i have commented like that. If any one of you hurt by that, I really beg, you to excuse me.....

I have a few questions:

Veda says that the true spiritual knowledge itself is God. The possessor of true spiritual knowledge and the best preacher of such true spiritual knowledge is the true spiritual knowledge and its best explanation only. You need not search the possessor of knowledge by going to various places. The knowledge given by a preacher is printed in the form of books. You can read various books, which are the messages given by various preachers. You can judge the true knowledge explained in best way. How to judge the true knowledge? It is said that your inner consciousness is the best judge (Pramanamantahkaranapravruttayah). When something is true, your inner consciousness will always prick you, saying that it is truth, even though you may not like it. Similarly your inner consciousness will say the false thing as false, even though you may like it. Actually God is giving this hint to you through your inner consciousness.

Sometimes, the knowledge may be true, but, if the explanation is not good, you will be having confusion. Even in such situation, your inner consciousness hints you that it is true. Ofcourse, if the true knowledge is explained in best way, you will not have any confusion. Therefore, not only the knowledge must be true, but also the way of explanation must be best. When both these aspects are accomplished, know that the preacher of such true knowledge explained in best way is God alone.

Such preacher is called as Satguru. Guru is the preacher and may give the true knowledge, which was already given by God through the scripture. But the best explanation of it, clarifying all your doubts is possible to God alone (chidyante sarvasamsayah).

Mr. Dattaswami:
   Do you know the meaning of the word "definition"? It means a formal and concise statement of the meaning of a word or phrase. I don;t see where you have given a concise statement of what is meant by divine knowledge, although you apparently like to use this term.
Also, if you did have divine knowledge, you would be able to answer simple questions, which I see that you have not done. You give people a long winded roundabout runaround which in the end does not pinpoint the answer to the question. So from that, is it not reasonable to conclude that your power and your divine competency are  extremely limited and do not reach anywhere near divine knowledge. Also, the meandering and labyrithine answers that you do give appear to be rather similar in quality to answers given by some people who have been smoking illegal substances.
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1910 on: March 27, 2011, 06:20:48 AM »

Do you know the meaning of the word "definition"? It means a formal and concise statement of the meaning of a word or phrase. I don;t see where you have given a concise statement of what is meant by divine knowledge, although you apparently like to use this term.

The knowledge spoken by the contemporary human incarnation in presence of your eyes, heard by your ears directly is divine knowledge. The main divinity here is that all your doubts are clarified directly and this is not possible when you read any scripture.

The  Knowledge given by the Lord in human form like the Bible, Gita etc is divine knowledge. If the concept of human incarnation is realized, the divine knowledge is recognized. If people can believe in Krishna, Jesus etc as the Lord in human form, the Gita, Bible etc are recognized as the divine knowledge. But the problem is that there are several interpretations of such divine scriptures. These interpretations are contradicting each other.

These interpretations are given by different human beings and no human being can decide the correct interpretation. You yourself cannot decide the correct interpretation because you are also a human being. Therefore the original author of that sacred scripture alone can convince you with the correct interpretation. Such correct interpretation is called as the real divine knowledge. For this you have to recognize the human form of the Lord present in your generation.

The identity of such recognition is revealed to your inner self, which gets convinced by such real interpretation. The identification must be aided by your careful and patient analytical faculty of the intelligence called as buddhi. Even an illiterate person has this inner self and the analytical faculty even in the absence of language.
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1911 on: March 27, 2011, 07:10:09 AM »

Critizising other Religions

The Lord is universal but the human beings in the universe differ in their attitudes. The same single Lord adopts a different procedure in a different region and such different procedure appears as a different religion. A few criticize the Lord of other religion. You are criticizing your own Lord of your own religion. The external behavior of the Lord differs due to different internal and external behaviors of the human beings in this universe.

The external form, dress, language, food habits and culture of human beings differ from one region to the other. Accordingly the external form, dress, food habits, language and culture of the Lord also differ to suit that particular region. The internal Lord and the internal essence of the same Lord is one and the same in His different human incarnations which have come in different regions or religions.
Gkterra
Formerly know as findingfaith

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: GOA

ακραία αμαρτωλός

« Reply #1912 on: March 27, 2011, 02:02:21 PM »

This post may be long but bear with me please.

I haven't posted here in quite some time but i frequently browse.
this thread however caught me and took a few days off and on to get through.
needless to say it's quite disturbing what is happening to you dattaswami.
I can only guess how what you believe came about. (some combination of chrisianity/hinduism brought about through sola sriptura?)

now to the point, your self proclaimed divinity.

i would assume that your being divine (according to you) lets you understand what divinity is?
if so then answer me this, why is it you've exhibted no divine nature whatsoever in a single post?
in fact you've exhibited just the opposite, that you are limited by your human intellect.

case in point, earlier in this thread you described Orthodoxy as roman catholocism.
this indicates ignorance of the lords church and what his own children believe.
this ignorance shows your limited to your own human intellect ie. what your human brain has accumulated in knowledge.

now if you' were divine this could not happen, it did not happen to the jesus i know,
he revealed his divine nature through his works (healed the affirmed/made the blind to see/conquered death etc.)
he knows the hearts of men, he answers their criticisms without them even opening their mouths to voice them.

you said,

God knows everything and He takes the correct decision to uplift the souls, who are you to question it?

in an earlier post you said

Of course, one should doubt every thing and everybody and should analyze intensively to find out the truth. There should be a full stop for analysis also. Miracle is the yardstick of ignorant people to measure the Divinity of the Lord
so..... which is it? to question or not to question? (see your contradiction?)

first off your right when you say god knows everything, now, WE know Jesus is God incarnate, and you claim to be the current incarnation,

why is it that you do not know everything?

who we are to question it are the lords sheep whom he warned that many would come claiming just what you claim, to not question it would be folly. (making sense yet?)

you said,

God speaks through me the divine knowledge it is not me who gave the knoweldge it is the GOd who present in me gives it..

I have to answer the question “Who are You?” for different people in different ways:

1. Yes, I am the very Lord Datta

2. Lord Datta is in My heart as I am His strongest devotee

3. I have been sent by Lord Datta as His messenger

again you claim to be something that you cannot reconcile with your actions. God does not impart imperfect knowledge.

you said,

I have come down to preach and reach each one of you here. I am impartial from My side. Your attachments depend on your own merits and defects. I am controlling My fame as long as I am alive, which will rise like a Tsunami after My exit.
There is a reason for this. To accept the human incarnation itself creates the seed of egoism and jealousy. If the human form of God becomes famous while alive, the seed of egoism and jealousy will grow like a huge tree even in the heart of the closest devotee.
Priests accepted the past human prophets. But to accept Jesus as Prophet in live form, jealousy entered as seed.

Jesus was drawing crowds by His divine knowledge and the growing fame of Jesus developed the jealousy more and more, which lead to His crucification.
Even His closest devotee betrayed Him due to jealousy and egoism. God is not fond of fame because He is bored with the fame in the upper world. Only human beings are fond of fame.
God enjoys defame, which is not available in the upper world. Crucification was defame and the Lord enjoyed it well here

again you claim to be the current incartion of jesus
in the first paragraph you speak in first person, you say, I have come.
in the second you speak in the third, seperating yourself from Jesus. by saying jesus was drawing crowds.

do you see how all of your own actions serve to discredit you claims?
in my opinion it is not possible for a divine being especially our Lord to make these mistakes.
I could go on for hours as you've given more than enough evidence to discredit you. (again, making sense yet?)

I pray that the lord will guide you to the truth and give you strength to overcome the assault you are under from the great deceiver.

I ask all the members of the forum to include you in their prayers as well.

My humble advice to you, is to give up this fruitless work, seek an orthodox parish, consult the priest, and give yourself over to the Lord.

Even satan himself can appear as an Angel of the Lord, and do good works in His name, to distract you from the path of True Righteousness

Ever notice that just like there is no age limit on stupidity, there is no IQ limit either? kind of explains a lot huh?
PoorFoolNicholas
Site Supporter
OC.net guru

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Theologoumenon

« Reply #1913 on: March 27, 2011, 02:10:54 PM »

Yes, thanks so much for your post. I bet it will be just the post to convince dattaswami to convert... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Angry
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #1914 on: March 27, 2011, 09:58:05 PM »

Critizising other Religions

The Lord is universal but the human beings in the universe differ in their attitudes. The same single Lord adopts a different procedure in a different region and such different procedure appears as a different religion. A few criticize the Lord of other religion. You are criticizing your own Lord of your own religion. The external behavior of the Lord differs due to different internal and external behaviors of the human beings in this universe.

The external form, dress, language, food habits and culture of human beings differ from one region to the other. Accordingly the external form, dress, food habits, language and culture of the Lord also differ to suit that particular region. The internal Lord and the internal essence of the same Lord is one and the same in His different human incarnations which have come in different regions or religions.

Balderdash. Poppycock. Blatherskite. I haven't had the pleasure of delving deeply into all the major religions, but what I do know from my explorations is that the various religions are definitely not just preaching the same single message with merely the externals/trivialities being different. police
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1915 on: March 27, 2011, 10:00:50 PM »

again you claim to be the current incartion of jesus

When God comes in to this world in human form, He enjoy the role He has been taken here. Generally He beaves like an ordinary person who do not know anything. This is to test ignorant people. Ignorant people think that God is a astrologer who can foretell things!!! For them God is limited to power. For them the divinity of GOd is the miracle! Such people have no real love on God .These ignorant people love God's power only not God. To repel such ignorant people God behaves like a layman.

For example from the bible itself you can see:

A rich man approached Jesus to get the salvation. Then Jesus asked Him are you obeying all the justice written in scriptures. He rich man told he follows everything in tito. But then Jesus told you go all sell all your possession and then follow ME (the then human incarnation) having heard this words, the rich man went back with agony because he could not leave everything for then human form of God hence the salvation for him is denied, because he was attached to wealth more than God in human form.

Here you should note that if Jesus knows everything why Jesus asked that person are you following the rules of God? Jesus knows everything and without asking He should know before hand everything, then why did He ask that...

This shows that when God comes to this world in human form, He just beahves like an ordianry human being to mingle with the people in this world. If He exihibit the power all the time then tension and anxiety will be created in the minds of people. Their attention will be then towards, miracles and not towards God in human form or His divine knowledge. The primary aim of GOd coming in human form is to preach the divine knowledge and uplift the human beings, in addition He also do miracles. But miracles are not the main aim of God. Only divine knowledge can change and transform a person completely....

As Jesus My message for you as follows:

I am killed by My children on the cross. The revenge is Mine. My revenge is not to kill them, but to kill their ignorance. My most powerful weapon is infinite love. If you love Me, I will allow Myself to be loved by you so that at last, you will find that you loved yourself by loving Me. Similarly, if you deceive Me I will allow Myself to be deceived by you and at last, you will find that you deceived yourself by deceiving Me. Your real love is proved only by money. You love your children truly. Therefore you are giving your money to your children. Similarly if you love Me you will give your money to Me for My work. This is the practical fire-test of your real love. Prayers by words and meditation by mind are just like the pickles (side dishes) in the plate. The sacrifice of a part of the fruit of your work (money) and the sacrifice of a part of your work atleast, are the central bread in the plate. Both these two parts put together is called divine service.

Without this practical divine service, there is no use of mere prayers and meditation. Without divine service, if you are offering only prayers and meditation to Me, you are offering Me a meal-plate with only pickles and without the central bread. When I eat only the pickles, My stomach burns and I become furious. This is the reason why I am not answering your prayers and meditation in the absence of service. Ofcourse if you are incapable of sacrificing your money towards My work, atleast sacrifice your work for My work. If you are really incapable of sacrificing both these, then alone will I accept your prayers and meditation, because you cannot do any thing more than that. In such case the pickles offered by you will become pieces of sweet fruits and I shall answer your prayers positively.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2011, 10:02:03 PM by dattaswami » Logged
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1916 on: March 27, 2011, 10:03:19 PM »

Yes, thanks so much for your post. I bet it will be just the post to convince dattaswami to convert... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Angry

The Real Conversion

MATTHEW 3 : 11 (Mark 1 : 1 to 8, Luke 3 : 1 to 18)

“I indeed baptize you with water ….He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire”

Veda says ‘Prajnanam Brahma’ which means that the Holy Spirit is the divine nowledge. Gita says ‘Jnanaagnih’ which means that knowledge is fire. This means that the acceptance of Holy Jesus should be through His knowledge radiating through His sentences, which are like diamonds coming out from His mouth. The acceptance should not be just by sprinkling some water. If you accept Holy Jesus just for some money or bread or some materialistic benefits, that is not the real conversion. Your spirit i.e., the soul should be attracted directly by His powerful knowledge. The Holy water represents rituals without knowledge. Unless you study Vedas (Upanishaths) and Bhagavat Gita and realize the knowledge by putting it in practice you cannot be a Hindu. A true Hindu is always a true Christian because the practical sacrifice is the same in any religion. Whether you can leave your family and money and come to God or not is same in any religion. The knowledge is same in all the scriptures. Whether you are a doctor studied in English medium or French medium, you can cure the disease of any patient and perform the surgery. Religions are only languages and knowledge is the content of the syllabus. Anybody does not understand the Brotherly-hood of all the religions.

If you travel along the religion – river you will reach the Spiritualism – ocean. Live as a sea fish and don’t be stagnant as a river fish by stopping your journey which should be along with the flow of religion – river. If a Hindu insults Holy Jesus and Holy Bible, he has insulted Holy Krishna and Holy Gita. Same thing applies to the follower of any religion.

Let each human being understand all the religions by reading the scriptures of all the religions. An Indian goes to a foreign country and takes a degree in medicine studying the subject in that foreign language. If he comes back to India he can practice applying the subject he studied to any human being. He can perform the surgery to any person. You are purchasing a diamond from a foreign country or you throwing it away since it is the foreign diamond. You are using the fan, the electric bulb the television etc., which are invented by foreign scientists and you are using these things in your daily life. Why not you use the diamond like concepts from the foreign scriptures like Holy Bible in your spiritual life also? This question applies to the follower of every religion.
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1917 on: March 27, 2011, 10:04:12 PM »

Balderdash. Poppycock. Blatherskite. I haven't had the pleasure of delving deeply into all the major religions, but what I do know from my explorations is that the various religions are definitely not just preaching the same single message with merely the externals/trivialities being different. police

Oneness of God of different religions

Every religion says that its God created the entire earth and entire humanity. But, unfortunately there is only one earth containing this humanity. Due to one earth, there must be one God only and hence all the religions are calling the same God by different names. Since the God is unimaginable and nobody can even imagine Him, all the names are indicating that unseen and unimaginable God only.  This unimaginable God is mediated by energy.  Such mediated God is also one and the same because energy is also one and the same for all religions.  This mediated God is called as Brahman by Hinduism, Jehovah by Christianity and Allah by Islam. The absolute unimaginable God as well as the medium [Energy] are one and the same and hence there is no difference between these three names.

Of course, when the absolute God gets mediated by human bodies, there may be minute difference in the form, culture and language of the external human form as in the case of Krishna of Hinduism, Jesus of Christianity and Mohammad of Islam.  Even here the material of the human body is one and the same except slight variation in the external form.  From the point of absolute God, here also there is no trace of difference and hence all these three human forms are also one and the same.
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1918 on: March 27, 2011, 10:09:03 PM »

ATTACHMENT TO GOD BECOMES WEAK FOR WORLDLY BONDED SOUL

Service also becomes ineffective
O Learned and Devoted Servants of God,

Unless you are relieved from the worldly bonds, you cannot be relieved from the tensions and also you cannot attach yourself to God completely. If you are attached to the worldly bonds, your attachment to God becomes impossible since the worldly bonds prevail over your bond to God. Generally, we pray God for the welfare of worldly bonds only. It means your bond to God is never stronger than the worldly bonds. Hence, your attachment to God cannot be the strongest bond. Therefore, in the absence of the worldly bonds, your bond to God does not face this problem of competition, in which your bond to God is always likely to fail. Moreover, your worldly bonds always bring problems and tensions.

If something happens to your parents or wife or husband or children, you will be always disturbed. When you are disturbed, you will lose energy and become weak. In such condition, you can never serve God effectively. Therefore, in the presence of worldly bonds, not only your bond to God becomes weak but also your service to God becomes ineffective. Therefore, Hanuman and Shankara avoided these worldly bonds in the beginning itself by not getting married since prevention is always better than cure. Both left their mothers and came out to be involved in the service of God forever. Both of them have perfect fore-sight to avoid the possibility of problem in the beginning itself.

But, God likes you to be present in the worldly bonds and your bond to God should prevail over the other worldly bonds. Victory over the existing opposite force is always appreciable. If the opposite force is absent, it cannot be called as victory. Gopikas were completely immersed in the worldly bonds with their husbands and children. In spite of the strong opposite forces, they could run after Krishna and this is the victory over the existing opposite forces. When Parikshit wanted salvation in seven days, the sage Shuka recited the Bhagavatam and not the Ramayanam. The victory of Hanuman is without opposite forces. But, the victory of Gopikas is in presence of strong opposite forces.
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1919 on: March 27, 2011, 10:34:35 PM »

My Revenge to all of you

I am killed by My children on the cross. The revenge is Mine. My revenge is not to kill them, but to kill their ignorance. My most powerful weapon is infinite love. If you love Me, I will allow Myself to be loved by you so that at last, you will find that you loved yourself by loving Me. Similarly, if you deceive Me I will allow Myself to be deceived by you and at last, you will find that you deceived yourself by deceiving Me. Your real love is proved only by money. You love your children truly. Therefore you are giving your money to your children. Similarly if you love Me you will give your money to Me for My work. This is the practical fire-test of your real love. Prayers by words and meditation by mind are just like the pickles (side dishes) in the plate. The sacrifice of a part of the fruit of your work (money) and the sacrifice of a part of your work atleast, are the central bread in the plate. Both these two parts put together is called divine service.

Without this practical divine service, there is no use of mere prayers and meditation. Without divine service, if you are offering only prayers and meditation to Me, you are offering Me a meal-plate with only pickles and without the central bread. When I eat only the pickles, My stomach burns and I become furious. This is the reason why I am not answering your prayers and meditation in the absence of service. Ofcourse if you are incapable of sacrificing your money towards My work, atleast sacrifice your work for My work. If you are really incapable of sacrificing both these, then alone will I accept your prayers and meditation, because you cannot do any thing more than that. In such case the pickles offered by you will become pieces of sweet fruits and I shall answer your prayers positively.
theistgal
Byzantine (Ruthenian) Catholic gadfly
Site Supporter
Archon

Faith: Follower of Jesus Christ
Jurisdiction: Byzantine Catholic

don't even go there!

« Reply #1920 on: March 27, 2011, 10:58:22 PM »

Wow ... still?   Huh

"Sometimes, you just gotta say, 'OK, I still have nine live, two-headed animals' and move on.'' (owner of Coney Island freak show, upon learning he'd been outbid on a 5-legged puppy)
Agia Marina
Site Supporter
Elder

Father Theodor Micka

« Reply #1921 on: March 28, 2011, 12:02:56 AM »

Wow ... still?   Huh
Yep.  Same stuff, different day.  Undecided

SolEX01
Toumarches

Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America, Holy Metropolis of New Jersey

« Reply #1922 on: March 28, 2011, 12:43:46 AM »

My Revenge to all of you

I am killed by My children on the cross.

You think you are killing us with your persistence.  You go away for a month until the tsunami hit Japan and then you came back with a vengenance.

The revenge is Mine.

No it's not.

My revenge is not to kill them, but to kill their ignorance.

You really think we are ignorant because we continue to talk to you even in your demented belief that you will convert us to your great apostasy.

My most powerful weapon is infinite love.

You're as finite as the rest of us.  You have no infinite love and if you did, you would have stopped the Desi practice in Southern India.  Since you don't care about what goes on in Southern India, why should we care about you?   Huh

If you love Me, I will allow Myself to be loved by you so that at last, you will find that you loved yourself by loving Me.

We love you ... not in the narcissistic way that you describe.

Similarly, if you deceive Me I will allow Myself to be deceived by you and at last, you will find that you deceived yourself by deceiving Me.

You aren't deceiving anyone and you're trying harder to deceive us ... without success.  When you are judged by the real Jesus, you will have to account for all your deception on this forum and on your website.

Your real love is proved only by money.

We render unto Caesar that which is Caesar's and unto God that which is God's.  Love and money have nothing to do with each other for it is the love of money that corrupts.

You love your children truly. Therefore you are giving your money to your children. Similarly if you love Me you will give your money to Me for My work.

You haven't done any work other than waste Internet bandwidth.

This is the practical fire-test of your real love. Prayers by words and meditation by mind are just like the pickles (side dishes) in the plate. The sacrifice of a part of the fruit of your work (money) and the sacrifice of a part of your work atleast, are the central bread in the plate. Both these two parts put together is called divine service.

So you are asking us for money - isn't that proselytizing which isn't permitted on this forum?

You're a complete fraud from post 1.  Hopefully, your request for money results in your just reward....
PoorFoolNicholas
Site Supporter
OC.net guru

Jurisdiction: Theologoumenon

« Reply #1923 on: March 28, 2011, 11:52:08 AM »

If anyone wants to send me money, just PM me, it seems that it's OK to request donations now.
GreekChef
Prez
High Elder

Faith: Greek Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America: Metropolis of Atlanta

« Reply #1924 on: March 28, 2011, 12:30:23 PM »

Wow ... still?   Huh
Yep.  Same stuff, different day.  Undecided

Can I "like" these two posts?

I really needed a laugh this morning (had a long night last night with the baby cause of the storms here)... This thread certainly comes through!!!   laugh  laugh  laugh

Whoever receives one little child like this in My name receives Me.
Matthew 18:5
IsmiLiora
Chronic Exaggerator
Archon

Faith: One step closer!
Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America (GOA)

Back by unpopular demand.

« Reply #1925 on: March 28, 2011, 12:57:32 PM »

Can I "like" these two posts?

I really needed a laugh this morning (had a long night last night with the baby cause of the storms here)... This thread certainly comes through!!!   laugh  laugh  laugh
I thinks that the laughs are part of the reason why this thread is more than 40 pages long!  Shocked

She's touring the facility/and picking up slack.
--
"For in much wisdom is much grief, and he who increases knowledge increases sorrow." Ecclesiastes 1:18
--
I once believed in causes too, I had my pointless point of view --
Life went on no matter who was wrong or right
Iconodule
Uranopolitan
Taxiarches

Jurisdiction: OCA (Diocese of Eastern Pennsylvania)

"My god is greater."

« Reply #1926 on: March 29, 2011, 09:25:40 AM »

Without divine service, if you are offering only prayers and meditation to Me, you are offering Me a meal-plate with only pickles and without the central bread. When I eat only the pickles, My stomach burns and I become furious. This is the reason why I am not answering your prayers and meditation in the absence of service.

Now we know the real reason you started an earthquake/ tsunami on Japan... you hate pickles.

It's a pickle surprise!

"A riddle or the cricket's cry
Is to doubt a fit reply." - William Blake
tuesdayschild
High Elder

« Reply #1927 on: March 29, 2011, 10:06:32 AM »

www.universal-spirituality.org

That's a URL with a contact page, not an e-mail address.
Carl Kraeff (Second Chance)
Taxiarches

Jurisdiction: OCA

« Reply #1928 on: March 29, 2011, 06:02:34 PM »

This thread is locked pending review. Thanks you all and have a a Blessed Pascha! Second Chance
« Last Edit: March 29, 2011, 06:03:26 PM by Second Chance » Logged

Michal: "SC, love you in this thread."
Tags: please ignore this thread Blasphemy cheval mort 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: