OrthodoxChristianity.net
September 01, 2014, 07:54:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Blasphemous and Heretical Musings of a Self-Styled Deity Claiming Unity of Belief Between Christianity and Hinduism  (Read 98930 times) Average Rating: 0
chrevbel
Site Supporter
High Elder

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Antiochian

« Reply #1755 on: February 04, 2011, 04:57:31 PM »

I promised to leave this thread.  I will not jump back in.  I will be strong.  Strength, please.  Please.  I promised to leave this thread.  I will not jump back in...
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1756 on: February 04, 2011, 09:11:25 PM »

A wicked generation seeks a sign. If you wish for your unbelief to dissolve, be courageous and follow me. I am not the incomprehensible one from before. No more nonsense. Do you have real questions for your God??? Partake from my well of divine knowledge.

Of course, one should doubt every thing and everybody and should analyze intensively to find out the truth. There should be a full stop for analysis also. Miracle is the yardstick of ignorant people to measure the Divinity of the Lord. I stayed in the house of Smt.Bhavani for two years. She was always asking me to tell the statement existing in her mind at that time.

That was her yardstick to measure my Divinity! I told her that even an evil person who has mastered a type of black magic called Karnapisachi could reveal the statement. But she was insisting me for that on every day. One day I told her that I would tell the statement in her mind provided that she will not insist me again on that. She agreed and I revealed the secret statement in her mind.

She was very happy. But next day she asked again. She thought that I might have told the previous statement by coincidence. Suddenly her third son came down from the first floor shouting at her for such foolish test. He was roaring since Kalabhairava possessed him. There is no end for the doubts of doubting Thomas.
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1757 on: February 04, 2011, 09:13:46 PM »

I promised to leave this thread.  I will not jump back in.  I will be strong.  Strength, please.  Please.  I promised to leave this thread.  I will not jump back in...

When you divert the service or practical devotion from the world (family and society), which consists of the live human beings to God, the God must also be in live human form so that the service like feeding is diverted practically from one side to the other side. If your world contains only the photos or statues of your forefathers, who are not alive today, then you can divert your service of cleaning the statues of your forefathers to the statues of God. The diversion of service should be in the same phase i.e., either all in alive human forms or all in forms of statues. There cannot be diversion of practical devotion from one phase to the other phase.

Suppose you have offered ten kg of food to a statue of God and offered half kg of food to your son, you cannot say that you have twenty times more devotion on God than your son. Here, the comparison is not in one phase. If God comes in human form, will you offer half kg of food to Him daily as you are offering the same to your son? Therefore, the proof of diversion or transformation can be in a single-phase system only. Hanuman left His alive mother and worshipped alive Rama. He did not leave His alive mother to worship a statue in the temple or to meditate upon the formless God in a forest or to serve Himself feeling that He is God. Gopikas left the bonds with all alive forms (parents, in-laws, husbands, children etc.) only to worship a specific alive form, who was Krishna in their time and one should note that Krishna was not having any relationship with them.
Superdattaswami
*The One Who Completes All Religions*

Faith: God
Jurisdiction: The Entire Multiverse

« Reply #1758 on: February 04, 2011, 09:23:08 PM »

I am the real God Venu! You are the false Dattaswami, and a deceiver!!! The real God would not be so full of nonsense. Bow down to me Venu, and realize your place in the universe.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2011, 09:24:37 PM by Superdattaswami » Logged

I am the Alpha and Omega! The God of Venu, bjhulk, and all Creation!
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1759 on: February 05, 2011, 01:07:47 AM »

I am the real God Venu! You are the false Dattaswami, and a deceiver!!! The real God would not be so full of nonsense. Bow down to me Venu, and realize your place in the universe.
There is a difference between real human incarnation and a fake who pose as human incarnation. When the human incarnation says that he is God, it means that God in human incarnation is stating that and it is not the statement of the human being present in the human incarnation. People mistake this statement as the word of human being since God is invisible.

Every statement of the human incarnation is attributed by normal public to the visible human being and not to the invisible God. Therefore, people should recognize God in the human being in the case of human incarnation before understanding its statements.

Otherwise, the statements of human incarnation lead to confusion and misunderstanding, which may sometimes result in insult (Avajanantimaam—Gita) or even torture and killing as in the case of Jesus. In order to avoid this confusion in the case of normal human beings, Mohammad denied the very concept of human incarnation.

When God comes in the human form, that itself starts illusion in your mind. You will mistake the Lord as an ordinary co-human being since you are affected by the common properties of the external human medium. The birth, growth, illness, thirst, hunger, other qualities like worldly desires and final death confuse you to recognize the Lord.

You must separate the inner permanent soul from the external human body since all the above mentioned properties do not touch the soul. Therefore, the Lord started Gita with such separation in the second chapter, which is the beginning of Gita.

If you are able to separate the soul and body, you will be easily separating the super soul or God from the body in the human incarnation. At the same time, you should separate the soul and God also so that you will not mistake the soul existing in every human body as God.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2011, 01:08:57 AM by dattaswami » Logged
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1760 on: February 05, 2011, 01:13:37 AM »

Welcome!
Superdattaswami

« Reply #1761 on: February 05, 2011, 01:16:12 AM »

There is a difference between real human incarnation and a fake who pose as human incarnation.
Yes you are correct. The difference is this: you are a mere mortal, and I am the true God! Your divine knowledge is pure rubbish, while mine is the very bread of life. Kneel at my feet Venu!!!

Shiny
Site Supporter
Moderated
Toumarches

Faith: Groucho Marxist
Jurisdiction: Dahntahn Stoop Haus

Paint It Red

« Reply #1762 on: February 05, 2011, 01:24:47 AM »

ROFL

“There is your brother, naked, crying, and you stand there confused over the choice of an attractive floor covering.”

– St. Ambrose of Milan
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1763 on: February 05, 2011, 01:25:08 AM »

Do not get discouraged, you are a good person highly suitable for discussions...
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1764 on: February 05, 2011, 01:26:35 AM »

There is a difference between real human incarnation and a fake who pose as human incarnation.
Yes you are correct. The difference is this: you are a mere mortal, and I am the true God! Your divine knowledge is pure rubbish, while mine is the very bread of life. Kneel at my feet Venu!!!

Well!

There is a difference between God in human form and a human being posing as God. To differentiate between both, analysis is essential like in the separation of the original diamond from an artificial diamond. Once you select the original diamond, there is no need of further analysis and you can kiss and love the diamond.

Krishna was God in human form and Paundraka Vasudeva was a human being posing as God. Krishna told the Bhagavad Gita and the latter could not preach any knowledge. Except for this difference, the external dress and performing miracles were common in both.

The priests of Jerusalem believed in the dead messengers of the past and did not believe the living messenger (Jesus). Jesus said, “Let the dead bury dead”. This means the priests were dead because they always lived in the past and never in the present. Those who live in past are dead and those who live in the present are alive. This means that the dead priests will attend to the dead messengers and the living disciples will attend to the present living messenger.
SolEX01
Toumarches

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America, Holy Metropolis of New Jersey

« Reply #1765 on: February 05, 2011, 02:53:35 AM »

dattaswami and Superdattaswami:

If either of you are powerful enough deities, you would quickly put to a stop this degrading practice in southern India:

http://www.oodegr.com/english/anatolikes/indouismos/devadasis.htm

<name redacted> is a "devadasi", or servant of god, as shown by the red-and-white beaded necklace around her neck. Dedicated to the goddess Yellamma when she was 10 at the temple in ... southern India, she cannot marry a mortal. When she reached puberty, the devadasi tradition dictated that her virginity was sold to the highest bidder and when she had a daughter at 14 she was sent to work in the red light district in Mumbai.

<name redacted> regularly sent money home, but saw her child only a few times in the following decade. Now 26 and diagnosed with Aids, she has returned to her village in southern India, weak and unable to work. "We are a cursed community. Men use us and throw us away," she says. Applying talcum powder to her daughter's face and tying ribbons to her hair, she says: "I am going to die soon and then who will look after her?" The daughter of a devadasi, <name redacted> plans to dedicate her own daughter to Yellamma, a practice that is now outlawed in India.

Since neither of you are deities, you can continue your discussion as to who is the better deceiver; however, I wouldn't get too carried away because the authorities might get fed up with self-proclaimed deities fighting in their forum and shut the thread down....   police
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1766 on: February 05, 2011, 03:32:59 AM »

dattaswami and Superdattaswami:

If either of you are powerful enough deities, you would quickly put to a stop this degrading practice in southern India:

http://www.oodegr.com/english/anatolikes/indouismos/devadasis.htm

<name redacted> is a "devadasi", or servant of god, as shown by the red-and-white beaded necklace around her neck. Dedicated to the goddess Yellamma when she was 10 at the temple in ... southern India, she cannot marry a mortal. When she reached puberty, the devadasi tradition dictated that her virginity was sold to the highest bidder and when she had a daughter at 14 she was sent to work in the red light district in Mumbai.

<name redacted> regularly sent money home, but saw her child only a few times in the following decade. Now 26 and diagnosed with Aids, she has returned to her village in southern India, weak and unable to work. "We are a cursed community. Men use us and throw us away," she says. Applying talcum powder to her daughter's face and tying ribbons to her hair, she says: "I am going to die soon and then who will look after her?" The daughter of a devadasi, <name redacted> plans to dedicate her own daughter to Yellamma, a practice that is now outlawed in India.

Since neither of you are deities, you can continue your discussion as to who is the better deceiver; however, I wouldn't get too carried away because the authorities might get fed up with self-proclaimed deities fighting in their forum and shut the thread down....   police

God need not fight for fame and name. Petty human beings do it...
Alveus Lacuna
Taxiarches

Jurisdiction: OCA

« Reply #1767 on: February 05, 2011, 03:37:25 AM »

...on an internet forum?
podkarpatska
Merarches

Jurisdiction: ACROD

SS Cyril and Methodius Church, Mercer, PA

« Reply #1768 on: February 05, 2011, 10:07:55 AM »

Thanks a lot, superdattaswami. Because of you,this is like another of those dreadful 'Friday, the 13th' movies. Just when you think its dead,  boom!  He's baaaaack!!!!!!  (Sorry for the pop culture reference...Google the phrase and you will know what I mean.)
Superdattaswami

« Reply #1769 on: February 05, 2011, 11:37:54 AM »

Yes Petty human beings like yourself Venu! I am the true Avatar! Will you submit to my will Venu? Or will you doom yourself to countless rebirths because of your own pride?

podkarpatska
Merarches

« Reply #1770 on: February 05, 2011, 11:55:06 AM »

Yes Petty human beings like yourself Venu! I am the true Avatar! Will you submit to my will Venu? Or will you doom yourself to countless rebirths because of your own pride?

Wow! This is kind of like Jason from the Friday the 13th movies meets Freddy Kruger! (another pop culture reference!) Or maybe Rodan meets Godzilla!
PoorFoolNicholas
Site Supporter
OC.net guru

Jurisdiction: Theologoumenon

« Reply #1771 on: February 05, 2011, 11:59:31 AM »

This is is too perfect. And podkarpatska, how dare you be so American, I'm offended...
podkarpatska
Merarches

« Reply #1772 on: February 05, 2011, 01:04:35 PM »

This is is too perfect. And podkarpatska, how dare you be so American, I'm offended...

lol  Grin  That's why I threw in the Rodan reference - to be global!  Wink
« Last Edit: February 05, 2011, 01:05:18 PM by podkarpatska » Logged
Iconodule
Uranopolitan
Taxiarches

Jurisdiction: OCA (Diocese of Eastern Pennsylvania)

"My god is greater."

« Reply #1773 on: February 05, 2011, 01:08:18 PM »

If we can get Alfred Persson, "His Holynes Metropolitan John Tomas", and the new bjhulk guy to join in, we can have a veritable Wu-Tang Clan of internet gurus.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2011, 01:12:33 PM by Iconodule » Logged

"A riddle or the cricket's cry
Is to doubt a fit reply." - William Blake

Quote from: Byron
Just ignore iconotools delusions. He is the biggest multiculturalist globalist there is due to his unfortunate background.
Superdattaswami

« Reply #1774 on: February 05, 2011, 01:20:43 PM »

Enough with the jokes. What would you like to know about the mysteries of the universe? Venu will never be able to provide you with divine knowledge, but I can.

chrevbel
Site Supporter
High Elder

« Reply #1775 on: February 05, 2011, 01:31:28 PM »

Enough with the jokes. What would you like to know about the mysteries of the universe?
Why does your profile only list you as God of one universe?  Other universes exist, right?  Are you not God in those, as well?
Superdattaswami

« Reply #1776 on: February 05, 2011, 01:33:56 PM »

What do you mean?

podkarpatska
Merarches

« Reply #1777 on: February 05, 2011, 01:36:33 PM »

Enough with the jokes. What would you like to know about the mysteries of the universe? Venu will never be able to provide you with divine knowledge, but I can.

OK - for starters :  1. What animal is 'spam'  from, and why is it is a can,
                          2. What is the 'miracle' in 'Miracle Whip' and
                          3. Did Shoeless Joe Jackson really throw the 1919 World Series and should he be in the baseball Hall of Fame?,

oh yeah....What about JFK and the 'magic bullet' theory?

Come on gang, ask some more of the great questions! be global...
Superdattaswami

« Reply #1778 on: February 05, 2011, 01:40:08 PM »

OK - for starters :  1. What animal is 'spam'  from, and why is it is a can,
                          2. What is the 'miracle' in 'Miracle Whip' and
                          3. Did Shoeless Joe Jackson really throw the 1919 World Series and should he be in the baseball Hall of Fame?,

oh yeah....What about JFK and the 'magic bullet' theory?

Come on gang, ask some more of the great questions! be global...
1) The labeled ingredients in the classic variety of Spam are chopped pork shoulder meat with ham meat added, salt, water, modified potato starch as a binder, and sodium nitrite as a preservative. Spam's gelatinous glaze, or aspic, forms from the cooling of meat stock.
2) That it tastes nothing like Mayo
3) Yes, and No.
JFK assassination is a conspiracy. The Warren Commission was/is a fraud.

chrevbel
Site Supporter
High Elder

« Reply #1779 on: February 05, 2011, 01:43:40 PM »

Why is 1 the first number?
When I'm typing on my laptop, but it's sitting on a desk, is it really a laptop?
Why are all the good ones already taken?
Should I aspire to be a big fish in a small pond, or a small fish in a big pond?
Why don't violins have 5 strings, like banjos?

Superdattaswami

« Reply #1780 on: February 05, 2011, 02:10:57 PM »

Why is 1 the first number?
When I'm typing on my laptop, but it's sitting on a desk, is it really a laptop?
Why are all the good ones already taken?
Should I aspire to be a big fish in a small pond, or a small fish in a big pond?
Why don't violins have 5 strings, like banjos?
1) You have to start somewhere.
2) Yes, life is full of contradictions.
3) So you can have a cross to bear.
4) Follow your heart.
5) Because then it would be a banjolin.

podkarpatska
Merarches

« Reply #1781 on: February 05, 2011, 03:48:59 PM »

Some more eternal debates:

1. Why is an alarm clock going "off" when it actually turns on?

2. Why is it called a "drive through" if you have to stop?

3. If the #2 pencil is the most popular, why's it still #2?

4. How come there aren't B batteries?

5. How many uses actually exist for Duct Tape?

Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

Faith: Agnostic

« Reply #1782 on: February 05, 2011, 03:52:08 PM »

The last few posts have been hilarious, but regarding the tape, you'd have to ask the expert...

Problem: John finds a spider under his bed. John eats the spider. John gets sick to his stomach.

Question: Why did John get sick?
Superdattaswami

« Reply #1783 on: February 05, 2011, 03:59:10 PM »

1) The issue is with the language itself.
2) Language again.
3) I will work hard for it to be #1 if you are devoted enough.
4) There is a 'B' size battery, but it is not used anymore. A number of battery sizes were standardized by ANSI (American National Standards Institute) in the early 20th century. Although a number of battery sizes were defined, industry has generally used fewer and fewer different designs over the years. When was the last time you bought an 'N' battery, for example? This helps reduce costs for the manufacturers, the retailers, and the end users. 'B' batteries only collect dust on the shelf today, along with the 'A', 'E', and many other battery sizes.
5) Infinite uses of course  Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: February 05, 2011, 04:06:31 PM by Superdattaswami » Logged

Superdattaswami

« Reply #1784 on: February 05, 2011, 04:03:16 PM »

The last few posts have been hilarious, but regarding the tape, you'd have to ask the expert...

This man is no match for a God!

podkarpatska
Merarches

« Reply #1785 on: February 05, 2011, 04:07:39 PM »

1) The issue is with the language itself.
2) Language again.
3) I will work hard for it to be #1 if you are devoted enough.
4) There is a 'B' size battery, but it is not used anymore. A number of battery sizes were standardized by ANSI (American National Standards Institute) in the early 20th century. Although a number of battery sizes were defined, industry has generally used fewer and fewer different designs over the years. When was the last time you bought an 'N' battery, for example? This helps reduce costs for the manufacturers, the retailers, and the end users. 'B' batteries only collect dust on the shelf today, along with the 'A', 'E', and many other battery sizes.

Wow, you are smarter than the average fifth grader! Let's find some tough questions.
chrevbel
Site Supporter
High Elder

« Reply #1786 on: February 05, 2011, 04:08:13 PM »

'B' batteries only collect dust on the shelf today,...
Actually, I doubt any 'B' batteries are even collecting dust anymore.  They have all been relegated to various dust bins themselves.  Wouldn't you think?
Superdattaswami

« Reply #1787 on: February 05, 2011, 04:08:53 PM »

Wow, you are smarter than the average fifth grader! Let's find some tough questions.
You should show God more respect. Any more questions my child?

Superdattaswami

« Reply #1788 on: February 05, 2011, 04:10:06 PM »

Actually, I doubt any 'B' batteries are even collecting dust anymore.  They have all been relegated to various dust bins themselves.  Wouldn't you think?
I have shelves in my multiverse that have B batteries collecting dust. Do not tempt me my child.

podkarpatska
Merarches

« Reply #1789 on: February 05, 2011, 04:12:15 PM »

I have shelves in my multiverse that have B batteries collecting dust. Do not tempt me my child.

Wasn't it just the 'universe' yesterday?  What happened?
Superdattaswami

« Reply #1790 on: February 05, 2011, 04:13:16 PM »

Wasn't it just the 'universe' yesterday?  What happened?
I remembered that I created "string theory". Do not tempt me child.

chrevbel
Site Supporter
High Elder

« Reply #1791 on: February 05, 2011, 04:13:39 PM »

I cry foul!

There is not an infinite number of elementary particles in the universe.  There's not even an infinite number of combinations of elementary particles in the universe.  So, there is not an infinite number of things for duct tape to bind together.  Therefore, there is not an infinite number of uses.
Superdattaswami

« Reply #1792 on: February 05, 2011, 04:14:52 PM »

I cry foul!

There is not an infinite number of elementary particles in the universe.  There's not even an infinite number of combinations of elementary particles in the universe.  So, there is not an infinite number of things for duct tape to bind together.  Therefore, there is not an infinite number of uses.
Ha you are very discerning, my child. You will make a wonderful devotee in my kingdom.

chrevbel
Site Supporter
High Elder

« Reply #1793 on: February 05, 2011, 04:17:19 PM »

Ha you are very discerning, my child. You will make a wonderful devotee in my kingdom.
Does the position come with a pension, health coverage, and a weekly radio program?
Superdattaswami

« Reply #1794 on: February 05, 2011, 04:18:38 PM »

Does the position come with a pension, health coverage, and a weekly radio program?
You should not see my kingdom so sensually my child. You will have no need for these things, once you enter into my rest.

chrevbel
Site Supporter
High Elder

« Reply #1795 on: February 05, 2011, 04:21:13 PM »

You should not see my kingdom so sensually my child. You will have no need for these things, once you enter into my rest.
Still, I might settle for half that in a lump-sum annuity...
Superdattaswami

« Reply #1796 on: February 05, 2011, 04:28:10 PM »

Still, I might settle for half that in a lump-sum annuity...
Then you need JG Wentworth...smarty pants...

chrevbel
Site Supporter
High Elder

« Reply #1797 on: February 05, 2011, 04:37:10 PM »

Then you need JG Wentworth...smarty pants...
Actually, I need F.W. Woolworth.  The steady income stream from my pension and annuity leaves me with only the need to spend it on necessities like toothpaste, a bunion cutter, and film for my ancient camera.  (Which, by the way, could you possibly replace by materializing a modern digital Canon into my hotel room?  I'll look for it when I wke up in the morning.  Thanks!)
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #1798 on: February 05, 2011, 04:38:23 PM »

This man is no match for a God!

That's where you're wrong, Macgyver is a God!  police

Problem: John finds a spider under his bed. John eats the spider. John gets sick to his stomach.

Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #1799 on: February 05, 2011, 04:51:06 PM »

Superdattaswami, I think I found you on youtube... is this youTongue

Tags: please ignore this thread Blasphemy cheval mort 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: