OrthodoxChristianity.net
July 28, 2014, 02:44:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Blasphemous and Heretical Musings of a Self-Styled Deity Claiming Unity of Belief Between Christianity and Hinduism  (Read 96281 times) Average Rating: 0
stashko
Protokentarchos

Faith: ИСТОЧНИ ПРАВОСЛАВНИ СРБИН
Jurisdiction: Non Ecumenist Free Serbian Orthodox Church

Wonderworking Sitka Icon

« Reply #1350 on: December 24, 2010, 02:41:09 PM »

I'v tried it everywhich way it still jumps around or locks one out ,from posting,,,  ill go for the exorcism...... Grin

ГОСПОДЕ ГОСПОДЕ ,ПОГЛЕДАЈ СА НЕБА ,ДОЂИ И ПОСЕТИ ТВОЈ ВИНОГРАД ТВОЈА ДЕСНИЦА ПОСАДИЛА АМИН АМИН.
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1351 on: December 24, 2010, 11:19:57 PM »

Sorry for not using the quote boxes .when i do everything  jumps around ,maybe you can do a exoticism to rid the demon that's doing
it.....

Now Krishna says bodies are just vehicles to be discarted after we are Through with them ....How do you mesh this with what Jesus tells us, in his written word ....
The body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, not to abuse it or to drag it Thur all kinds of sinning....So we respect the body even after the soul leaves, and give it a proper burial.....Because at the Great Judgment [end time] we're reunited with the body again..
How can they be the same Person god God and give entirely different messages....

You have to state the quotations of both the preachers Krishna and Jesus.

Then only the topic can be discussed. Just like that saying some vauge statement will not give any idea of what the correct statement they quoted originally.

There is only one God and there is only one world. We are all created by the same God and are like His children. This world is dream of God, and for HIm this world is imaginary, for us this world is reality. God comes to this world in human form time to time to clarify the doubts of devotees and give them the proper direction in the spiritual path so that they will please Him by their service to Him.

If some body say that Krishna and Jesus are different Gods' then it is highly laughable!! There is only one GOd and He came in two different forms as Krishna and Jesus. The preaching came from the same only one God. God comes to this world for preaching according to the culture of the then existing people there. Jesus came in the west. Krishna came in the east. Essence of their preaching is the same. Jesus eat non-veg. This is to become close to the people of that area. HE also sat with sinners and drink. This is to become close to even sinners so that they will come to Him and listen Him.

Krishna danced with Gopikas who were married! Why? Gopikas were saints in their previous birth and asked God for liberation from all the worldly bonds including bond with husband, and wealth and self. God just fulifilled their wish and danced with them and broke their bond with husbands and He stole their wealth which is in the form of butter.

Jesus did not do such things in the west, because in the west already the people are of low level doing killing each other, drinking, taking interest at a higher rates etc. He has to uplift such low level cruel peopel to a level of alteast justice so that peace is maintained in the society.

But to His disciples He preached the path of liberation. He told to them:

Luke—14:26 to 27

“If any one comes to Me and does not hate his father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters, yes, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple’’.

He preached this to His disciples only, who really loved Him, not to common public.
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1352 on: December 24, 2010, 11:21:24 PM »

I'v tried it everywhich way it still jumps around or locks one out ,from posting,,,  ill go for the exorcism...... Grin

Yes, ignorance should be crashed by ture spiritual knowledge. Knowledge is like a fire which burn all our spiritual doubts (ignorance). The possessor of such true divine knowledge is God Himself. God alone can preach about Himself. Hence to do this serious job He comes down in human form.
SolEX01
Toumarches

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America, Holy Metropolis of New Jersey

« Reply #1353 on: December 24, 2010, 11:39:34 PM »

Merry Christmas!!

Christ is Born, Glorify Him!!
stashko
Protokentarchos

Wonderworking Sitka Icon

« Reply #1354 on: December 24, 2010, 11:45:56 PM »

You mentioned that i mis -understood what krishna says about The Bodies once one dies  ....Here is the u-tube video i posted in post 282 or post 283 from the Great Indian Epic Mahabharat, where Krisha goes into great detail about the bodies worth ,and according to him it isn't Important it's like shedding Old cloths to be discarded....video... http://www.youtube.com/v/93QgfpVQU3U?fs=1&hl=en_US

The words of Christ are contrary to  krishna words...To me there not the Same, to me Christ is God ... Grin
« Last Edit: December 24, 2010, 11:48:26 PM by stashko » Logged

ГОСПОДЕ ГОСПОДЕ ,ПОГЛЕДАЈ СА НЕБА ,ДОЂИ И ПОСЕТИ ТВОЈ ВИНОГРАД ТВОЈА ДЕСНИЦА ПОСАДИЛА АМИН АМИН.
Shiny
Site Supporter
Muted
Toumarches

Faith: Groucho Marxist
Jurisdiction: Dahntahn Stoop Haus

Paint It Red

« Reply #1355 on: December 24, 2010, 11:48:35 PM »

“If any one comes to Me and does not hate his father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters, yes, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple’’.

Also worth considering are problems of language and culture. It may be, for example, that "hate" is the nearest English equivalent of a word which, in the origial Greek, has some nuances or connotations which are lost in English. (Not being a New Testament scholar or reader of Greek, I can only speculate on that point, though I have been told that the original word means something more akin to "to turn away from" than its more conventional current English sense of "to feel or direct intense anger toward.")

It may also be, and almost certainly is, that first-century Palestinian Jews used language to communicate truth in ways different from those to which we in the twenty-first-century West are accustomed. Whereas the first-century Palestinian Jews in Jesus' audience may have understood exactly what Jesus meant by this saying, we who are far removed culturally, linguistically, geographically, and temporally are unlikely to reach so precise an understanding. (The Holy Spirit, of course, can help us understand Jesus' teachings and live accordingly; even so, the understanding he gives may be difficult or impossible to express linguistically with any precision.)

In any act of communication, the speaker takes what he means and filters it through his culture and language (including paralinguistic elements like body language) and sends a message to the hearer. The hearer receives that message, filters it through his own culture and language, and interprets the message. If the hearer's culture and language match (or are similar enough to) those of the speaker, he will likely understand the message exactly or almost exactly as the speaker intended. If the hearer's culture and language differ from those of the speaker, his understanding will be inhibited if not totally prevented. In this example, Jesus' original audience, sharing as they did his culture and language, would have been much better able than we are to decode his words, including nuanced definitions and exaggerated or figurative language, and understand his meaning.

In any case, the respondents who have advocated comparing this teaching with other things Jesus says, as well as with the Fifth Commandment and other elements of the Jewish cultural and religious context in which he and his early followers lived, have the right idea. Isolating a verse seldom gets us anywhere. The first question we ask when we come to any difficult passage of Scripture ought to be "Who is God? Who has he revealed himself to be in his Son and in the Scriptures?" Then we will be better able to understand how he speaks to us in Scripture as a whole, and having some understanding of who he is and how he speaks in Scripture as a whole we may be better able to understand what he is saying in any particular passage.

“There is your brother, naked, crying, and you stand there confused over the choice of an attractive floor covering.”

– St. Ambrose of Milan
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1356 on: December 24, 2010, 11:54:32 PM »

Merry Christmas!!

Christ is Born, Glorify Him!!

Yes, Christ was born. Let us glorify Him.

But Jesus is present in the present human incarnation. The Jesus who is in your mind is now is not visible. IN place of Him present human incanration is there, who is the Jesus. Past human incarnations cannot even speak a single word to you. Present human incarnation is alive and He is the correct authority.
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1357 on: December 25, 2010, 12:04:04 AM »

You mentioned that i mis -understood what krishna says about The Bodies once one dies  ....Here is the u-tube video i posted in post 282 or post 283 from the Great Indian Epic Mahabharat, where Krisha goes into great detail about the bodies worth ,and according to him it isn't Important it's like shedding Old cloths to be discarded....video... http://www.youtube.com/v/93QgfpVQU3U?fs=1&hl=en_US

The words of Christ are contrary to  krishna words...To me there not the Same, to me Christ is God ... Grin

I request you to fully read my reply....

You are simply quoting Mahabharata serieal. Mahabharata Serial is not the authority!

You have to furnish the sentences uttered by both Jesus and Krishna from bible and Gita respectly, then only we can discuss. Just simply saying i have seen this serial or this cinema in which this was there will not work.

You are simply making some statements. God cannot say foolishness. Give the reference then we will discuss in which back ground God said like this etc. God is a god of clarify and not confusion.

Gita came out during a war. THe war was proposed to kill the evil from the world. Arjuna was the warrior who was ordered by GOd to destroy the enemies who disturb peace in the society. Even though GOd preached divine knoweldge to such demons due to their ego they never listened Him. Now God at the last resort is going destroy those enemies. Now it is the mission of GOd to establish justice in the soceity so that devotees can live peacefully in this world. God (Krishna) ask Arjuna (a devotee of God) to fight aginst the enemeis and kill them. But Arjuna got discourged by seeing his own relatives in the group of enemis. Since blood relations are standing in the enemy group to kill them Arjuna got shivered. Under this background God invoke Him to fulfil his duty of destroying the enemies.

You shall read Gita from this perspective. The war was the mission of GOd to establish peace in the soceity by destroying the evil forces.

Arjuna came to Kurukshetra to fight with enemies in order to get back his kingdom. He thought that the war is his case and Krishna was helping him in his case like an advocate helping the petitioner in his case filed in a court. Arjuna thought that since he is the owner of the case, he can withdraw the case whenever he likes to do so. If the petitioner is not interested to fight the case, the advocate will have no interest to argue it. Arjuna thought that it was not proper to kill his grandfather and teacher for the sake of wealth.

His point was also justified. But, Krishna turned the tables diagonally opposite by enlightening Arjuna through the Gita. The analysis of Krishna revealed that the war was His work. Krishna revealed that He is God descended in human form on the earth (Manusheen Tanumashritam…) and wants to destroy the evil forces to establish justice. Therefore, the war becomes the work of God. The advocate turned to be the petitioner of the case and therefore, the case cannot be withdrawn. If the petitioner turns away, the advocate will introduce his name in the name of the petitioner and the case will be re-filed in the court. Krishna made it clear that He is going to destroy the evil forces and since the grandfather and the teacher are the supporters of the injustice, both have to be also killed. Arjuna thought that it is better to kill the evil forces along with his grandfather and teacher and thereby, get the grace of God. If he withdraws from the war, both will not survive in any case and unnecessarily he will be the loser of the divine grace. Hence, he changed his opinion and fought the war.

Since God is greater than any worldly bond (Natatsamah… Veda), he was prepared to kill anybody for the sake of God. Except for this one valid point, Arjuna would have not fought even if the reason were the burning heart of his beloved wife, Draupadi. Now, the point is that the war is the work of God and not the materialistic work of Arjuna. The entire message of the Gita is in this context of the work done in the mission of God. Since the war is not the personal work of Arjuna, the message of the Gita cannot apply to the context of routine materialistic works.

All the routine worldly works do not fall in the context of the Gita. Only the works of God in which you participate come under the context of the Gita. Whenever you do the work of God, do not aspire any fruit from Him. The human being may forget the work done by you and may not reward you for your work but the omniscient and most generous God will never forget your work. If you aspire for the fruit, a limited fruit, which balances the value of your work will only be given by God. If you do not aspire, you will get unimaginable fruit. Draupadi bandaged the cut finger of Krishna with a piece of cloth torn from her sari and did not aspire for any fruit for doing that little service. Krishna gave her thousands of saris when she was attempted for unclothing.

God alone knows the back ground in which He preached both Gita and bible hence He comes down and preaches it to the present generation to remove the confusion and establish peace in the soceity.
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1358 on: December 25, 2010, 12:05:57 AM »

Also worth considering are problems of language and culture. It may be, for example, that "hate" is the nearest English equivalent of a word which, in the origial Greek, has some nuances or connotations which are lost in English. (Not being a New Testament scholar or reader of Greek, I can only speculate on that point, though I have been told that the original word means something more akin to "to turn away from" than its more conventional current English sense of "to feel or direct intense anger toward.")

It may also be, and almost certainly is, that first-century Palestinian Jews used language to communicate truth in ways different from those to which we in the twenty-first-century West are accustomed. Whereas the first-century Palestinian Jews in Jesus' audience may have understood exactly what Jesus meant by this saying, we who are far removed culturally, linguistically, geographically, and temporally are unlikely to reach so precise an understanding. (The Holy Spirit, of course, can help us understand Jesus' teachings and live accordingly; even so, the understanding he gives may be difficult or impossible to express linguistically with any precision.)

In any act of communication, the speaker takes what he means and filters it through his culture and language (including paralinguistic elements like body language) and sends a message to the hearer. The hearer receives that message, filters it through his own culture and language, and interprets the message. If the hearer's culture and language match (or are similar enough to) those of the speaker, he will likely understand the message exactly or almost exactly as the speaker intended. If the hearer's culture and language differ from those of the speaker, his understanding will be inhibited if not totally prevented. In this example, Jesus' original audience, sharing as they did his culture and language, would have been much better able than we are to decode his words, including nuanced definitions and exaggerated or figurative language, and understand his meaning.

In any case, the respondents who have advocated comparing this teaching with other things Jesus says, as well as with the Fifth Commandment and other elements of the Jewish cultural and religious context in which he and his early followers lived, have the right idea. Isolating a verse seldom gets us anywhere. The first question we ask when we come to any difficult passage of Scripture ought to be "Who is God? Who has he revealed himself to be in his Son and in the Scriptures?" Then we will be better able to understand how he speaks to us in Scripture as a whole, and having some understanding of who he is and how he speaks in Scripture as a whole we may be better able to understand what he is saying in any particular passage.

What I am teaching is what I have taken from the Bible. Jesus told in Luke-14:26 to 27 “If any one comes to Me and does not hate his father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters, yes, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple”. Jesus gave this statement. Let us examine Jesus in view of this statement. How He behaved towards His mother? Was He harsh to His mother? He told some devotees to take care of His mother. He did not hate His mother. He did not give more importance to the mother also. His mother was also a devotee. So, He loved His mother as a devotee. He gave importance to mother as a devotee and not more than that.

I also explained why He used the word hatred. It is not to be taken in its physical sense because Jesus never encouraged hatred to anybody. He always preached love to everybody ‘Hate the sin but not the sinner’. His love towards His mother was as a devotee to God and not as a mother. But He loved His mother as a devotee of God.

If you start hating atleast, you will become neutral. The aim is to get 100 marks but you get 40 marks only. Likewise if the aim is hatred then atleast you will become neutral. If the aim is to become neutral definetly, you will not become neutral. In this sense, the word hatred was used. It is a relative word. It is not an absolute word. Unless you try for 100 marks, you will not even get 40 marks. Unelss you try for hatred, you will not become neutral.
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1359 on: December 25, 2010, 12:07:15 AM »

Also worth considering are problems of language and culture. It may be, for example, that "hate" is the nearest English equivalent of a word which, in the origial Greek, has some nuances or connotations which are lost in English. (Not being a New Testament scholar or reader of Greek,

“ Lord Jesus stated that unless one hates his parents, and children, he cannot be the dear disciple of the Lord”. Is this not the cruel statement of God to hate the old parents and just born baby ?

The old parents look very pure because the qualities in them are just sleeping due to their weakness. Similarly in the just born baby the qualities are in dormant stage which are ready for germination and therefore the baby looks pure. A old demon and a devil baby look pure and innocent because of the weak qualities or thoughts, which are precipitated in those souls for the past millions of lives. Due to the weak external atmosphere, which is their physical body, the qualities are just sleeping and they are not really pure. Can you love a sleeping snake? The real purity lies only in Lord Jesus or any other such human incarnation of Lord. Except the Lord and the liberated souls which are top devotees, all other souls are impure by the qualities. Are you loving your son only when he is a baby? Are you not continuing your love when he grows?

Therefore your love is on your son and not on his babyhood. Are you loving all the babies and all the old people in the world equally? Therefore Jesus (Human Incarnation) asks you to cut your bonds with your parents and not your bond with their old age. Similarly you have to cut your bond with son and not your bond with their childhood. Actually you have no bonds with old age or childhood. If you have real bonds with old age and child hood, you should be loving all the old people and children in the world with equal intensity. The old age and childhood is only a pretext to cover your blind bonds with your parents and your son.

The parents and children are not loved by you based on their good qualities and devotion also. Even if they have bad qualities and even if they are not devoted to God, you are loving them blindly because they are related to you by the blood of your body. The blood along with the body is buried or burnt after death. Your body is merging with the five elements of this nature after your death. Thus matter of your body enters some other body.

Now analyse the meaning of your blood relationship. Jesus gave more importance to devotees than His mother. He told that the devotees are greater than His mother. Sankara left His mother for the sake of God. Prahlada allowed his father to be killed for the sake of the Lord. Buddha left His wife and one year child for the sake of God. Actually God created you and the parental relationships is real in the case of God. The bliss you derive from the Lord is far superior than the momentary happiness you derive from your wife. These relatives cannot protect you accept the Lord. If you analyse, these relationships are proved meaningless, which are illusionary. These bonds are dramatic and are not real. These bonds did not exist before your birth and will not exists after your death. That which did not exist in the past and that which will not exists in the future does not exists in the present also.

Two actors are acting like father and son in a drama. Before and after the drama the father-son bond is unreal. Therefore during the time of drama also they are not really father and son. All the actors were, are and will be the employees of the manager of the drama. This employer-employee relationship with the manager is real and permanent in the case of any actor. Thus the bond with the creator is only real. Jesus always remembered the creator as His father. At the age of 16 He left all His people for the sake of God for a period of 14 years.

Your relationship with God is reality and your relationship with your family members is false. Based on this analysis and knowledge you must vote for God, leaving the family. Thus the love for God is based on reason and not based on blind love. Your family members are just equal to any other fellow human being. The dramatic father or dramatic son is as good as any other actor in the drama. Thus you can love your family members as your fellow human beings. You can serve them because they serve you which is just business. From this angle your family members are different from the outsiders. Your real love must be on the Lord in human form like Jesus and on the other devotees who will help you to improve your divine love.
stashko
Protokentarchos

Wonderworking Sitka Icon

« Reply #1360 on: December 25, 2010, 12:56:33 AM »

It a Great Religious epic of India, I'm sure they went to great extremes,
to make sure the English translation followed the original text...
Jesus says Blessed are they that mourn for they shall be comforted..

Krishna says to mourn is in vain not to bother with it .......Different messages

Jesus said Blessed are the Peace Makes,
for they shall be called the children of God...

Krishna talked arjun into fighting ,
when he had doubts about killing his relatives on the opposing side...
He told him Bodies come and go,but soul is eternal and it is reborn..
just some examples.... Grin
« Last Edit: December 25, 2010, 01:00:57 AM by stashko » Logged

dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1361 on: December 25, 2010, 01:02:23 AM »

Krishna says to mourn is in vain not to bother with it .......Different messages

Your reply shows that either you have any knoweldge of what Jesus said and what Krishna said.

The above is correct. Blessed are those who are peace makers! No doubt about that!

The above is also correct. Krishna asked Arjuna to fight and destroy the evil forces in this world.

When Jesus told His disciples that He would come again, it means that the human incarnation will come again for every future generation. Therefore, Christianity believes in the human incarnation that comes every time as in Hinduism. There is no difference between the two philosophies. The human incarnations of all the religions always tell the same point. The followers do not take the right interpretation and mock at the other religion. Christians criticize Krishna and Mohammed for killing the evil people. They say that Jesus changed all the evil people only through love. Then why did people crucify Him? Why did they not change by His love? Why does Christianity suggest permanent hell for sinners after the enquiry? If love can change everybody, there should not be a hell at all! Jesus said that it is better to punish yourself instead of falling into hell permanently. Therefore, he was indicating the punishment and hell. He was never against the punishment of evil people.

The L.K.G. (lower kindergarten) students cannot be controlled by words like college students. They need a strong cane for discipline. The followers always misinterpret their original preachers. Krishna tried His best to change the Kauravas but after all His efforts failed, only as a last resort, He punished them. Similarly, Mohammed fought as a last resort only. In fact Mohammed was the incarnation ‘Kalki’ who killed evil people with a sword, riding on the horse. Krishna is Buddha while preaching the Gita. He was Jesus when He showed kindness on Sudama and Draupadi.

He was Mohammad in killing the demons. For protecting the good people (Pandavas) and for punishing Kauravas, Krishna was cursed by Gandhari because of that; He died by the arrow shot on His foot. This was His crucifixion for the sake of good people like Pandavas. Both Jesus and Krishna died shedding their blood. He took the punishment on Him to protect the real devotees like Pandavas. Krishna and Jesus were born in similar situations. Devilish people killed the children born on their birth dates. Krishna left Brindavanam when He was 16 years old which is also similar to Jesus. Krishna met the Gopikas again on the seashore when He was 30 years old. Similarly Jesus returned to home at the same age. Jesus quoted several scriptures of Hinduism, which were filtered out from the Bible.

« Last Edit: December 25, 2010, 01:03:34 AM by dattaswami » Logged
stashko
Protokentarchos

Wonderworking Sitka Icon

« Reply #1362 on: December 25, 2010, 01:14:22 AM »

Sorry as Christians we don't recognize Mohamed as anything, but a warlord that was demon influenced...He killed ,enslaved,pillaged his way to power...He beheaded a whole village of Jewish men and enslaved there women and children that didn't reach puberty...And he did other evils or sent his thugs [boys] to do it.... Grin

Your reply shows that either you have any knoweldge of what Jesus said and what Krishna said.

The above is correct. Blessed are those who are peace makers! No doubt about that!

The above is also correct. Krishna asked Arjuna to fight and destroy the evil forces in this world.

When Jesus told His disciples that He would come again, it means that the human incarnation will come again for every future generation. Therefore, Christianity believes in the human incarnation that comes every time as in Hinduism. There is no difference between the two philosophies. The human incarnations of all the religions always tell the same point. The followers do not take the right interpretation and mock at the other religion. Christians criticize Krishna and Mohammed for killing the evil people. They say that Jesus changed all the evil people only through love. Then why did people crucify Him? Why did they not change by His love? Why does Christianity suggest permanent hell for sinners after the enquiry? If love can change everybody, there should not be a hell at all! Jesus said that it is better to punish yourself instead of falling into hell permanently. Therefore, he was indicating the punishment and hell. He was never against the punishment of evil people.

The L.K.G. (lower kindergarten) students cannot be controlled by words like college students. They need a strong cane for discipline. The followers always misinterpret their original preachers. Krishna tried His best to change the Kauravas but after all His efforts failed, only as a last resort, He punished them. Similarly, Mohammed fought as a last resort only. In fact Mohammed was the incarnation ‘Kalki’ who killed evil people with a sword, riding on the horse. Krishna is Buddha while preaching the Gita. He was Jesus when He showed kindness on Sudama and Draupadi.

He was Mohammad in killing the demons. For protecting the good people (Pandavas) and for punishing Kauravas, Krishna was cursed by Gandhari because of that; He died by the arrow shot on His foot. This was His crucifixion for the sake of good people like Pandavas. Both Jesus and Krishna died shedding their blood. He took the punishment on Him to protect the real devotees like Pandavas. Krishna and Jesus were born in similar situations. Devilish people killed the children born on their birth dates. Krishna left Brindavanam when He was 16 years old which is also similar to Jesus. Krishna met the Gopikas again on the seashore when He was 30 years old. Similarly Jesus returned to home at the same age. Jesus quoted several scriptures of Hinduism, which were filtered out from the Bible.

dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1363 on: December 25, 2010, 01:20:43 AM »

Sorry as Christians we don't recognize Mohamed as anything, but a warlord that was demon influenced...He killed ,enslaved,pillaged his way to power...He beheaded a whole village of Jewish men and enslaved there women and children that didn't reach puberty...And he did other evils or sent his thugs [boys] to do it.... Grin

Q’ran says that a Muslim should protect even the enemy belonging to other religion. It says that a Muslim can speak about the preaching of Allah to the enemy and then leave the enemy in protected place. It never says that the religion should be spread by violence. It speaks about the war for justice, which is not the war for propagation of religion. For that matter, Gita arose only from the state of war, which was fought for establishing justice. Even Bible says that the rigid fools who do not realize should be thrown to the liquid fire, which is violence. Therefore, violence is not wrong. But the cause of violence should be perfectly justified. When Mohammad came, there were three hundred religions, which were quarelling among themselves with lot of violence. He tried His best by preaching the concept of one God. There was no alternative way to subside the violence between them.

Actually after Jesus, the concept of human incarnation was fully realized but this concept was exploited by cheaters. Every fellow became a prophet and declared himself as the human incarnation. The followers started preaching that particular form is only the one God. You can imagine easily the situation at the time. When violence is justified, it is called as punishment given by God. If the violence is not justified, it becomes Chaos due to egoism of a demon, which can be subsided only by divine punishment. Actually at the end, Hinduism speaks about the incarnation of Kalki and Christianity speaks about the final punishment given by God. Both these situations are of terrible violence only.

The last sort of God is only punishment, which can alone bring peace at least temporally for some time when the world is filled with brutal conservative fools, who are the wild beasts in the human form. The Lord says in Bible “Revenge is mine” which means the Lord punishes the unjust people. The Lord said in Gita that He will destroy the evil person (Vinasaya cha….). God is double-edged knife. Not only He protects the justice but also He punishes the injustice. A rich weak human being may protect the justice but may not be able to punish the injustice. A poor strong fellow may punish the injustice but not protect the justice by giving compensation. Thus, the human beings have limitations but the Lord is strong as well as rich and therefore is capable in both sides.

This is the meaning when Jesus mentioned about the divine kingdom on the earth. He means that one may escape the king on this earth but can never escape God. When you are affected by injustice, pray for compensation only (“Ask that shall be given”-Bible) and not for the punishment of enemy. You will be compensated. When you do not pray for the punishment of enemy, you will see the punishment of your enemy soon from God. You may react to your enemy with equal or double force. But God will react with million times of force. Draupadi was pestering Krishna for the destruction of her enemies. The Lord fulfilled her wish but all her sons were killed by enemies and Lord did not protect them. Some times God punishes your enemy through your self. Arjuna killed the enemies, forced by the Lord. But Arjuna was not having the intention to kill the enemies and was against the war. Since he was forced by the Lord, he fought the war for justice.

When Muslims followed Mohammad in His war for unifying the religions, it was justified because there was clear divine instruction. Since Mohammad was the last divine preacher, now the war for justice need not be carried on because in the absence of divine preacher there is every possibility of misunderstanding of every situation as requirement for war of justice.

Therefore, the instruction of Mohammad was limited to that time because He was capable of deciding the correct requirement for war for justice. Mohammad removed the concept of human incarnation because the effects of exploitation were severe in that time. Muslims should realize that human incarnation means that God entered in the human body and not that God modified as human body. Mohammad objected only modification of God in to human body. This is not condemning the concept of human incarnation. God only enters the human body and Mohammad himself was the human incarnation because God entered in to Mohammad and gave Q’ran. Gita clearly says that God entered the human body (Manusheem Tanu Asritam..) and that God is not modified in to human body(Avyaktam Vyakti Mapannam…). Bible also says that God is in flesh and does not say that God has become flesh. Thus, there is no difference between three religions.
stashko
Protokentarchos

Wonderworking Sitka Icon

« Reply #1364 on: December 25, 2010, 01:25:29 AM »

So if you going to say Krishna was Mohamed incarnate then Krishna has to be demon ,and definitely not a god....All Islam done was sow pain and sorrow,including parts of India and other countries from its conception , to this present time...

I'm going end my discussion with you ,there going no where..You do twist the words of Christ to make them fit krishna ....
Christ is Light ,   krishna is Darkness...Christ tells us Light and Darkness have nothing in common......
« Last Edit: December 25, 2010, 01:34:07 AM by stashko » Logged

stashko
Protokentarchos

Wonderworking Sitka Icon

« Reply #1365 on: December 25, 2010, 01:55:27 AM »

One more then I'm gone ...

If Krishna was Mohamed incarnate ,then definetlly he's a anti-christ.....

If Islam is that great, once they take over India ,,the Hindu Indians won't be given a choice ,either convert or die....Islam calls christian and Jews people of the book we may be given a choice if we don't convert ,they may let us live as slaves...
But to you and others religions , that there book doesn't mention ,will be told to convert or be be-headed....

Brigidsboy
Elder

Faith: Oriental Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Armenian

« Reply #1366 on: December 25, 2010, 02:17:02 AM »

Someone please put an end to this insanity!! Time for the Swami to go.

"I don't think I've ever eaten anything Armenian I didn't like.  I even drink my non-Armenian coffee out of a St Nersess Seminary coffee mug because it is better that way." --Mor Ephrem
Shiny
Site Supporter
Muted
Toumarches

Paint It Red

« Reply #1367 on: December 25, 2010, 04:47:13 AM »

Someone please put an end to this insanity!! Time for the Swami to go.

Seriously. I tried reading the first couple of pages and gave up.

“There is your brother, naked, crying, and you stand there confused over the choice of an attractive floor covering.”

– St. Ambrose of Milan
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1368 on: December 25, 2010, 09:36:40 AM »

One more then I'm gone ...

If Krishna was Mohamed incarnate ,then definetlly he's a anti-christ.....

If Islam is that great, once they take over India ,,the Hindu Indians won't be given a choice ,either convert or die....Islam calls christian and Jews people of the book we may be given a choice if we don't convert ,they may let us live as slaves...
But to you and others religions , that there book doesn't mention ,will be told to convert or be be-headed....

You are misunderstood, in every religions there are fanatics. They destroy the world peace. What my point is that, God comes in human form in the present time. It solves all the problems. Why are you comparing past human incarnations. You are alive now. Past human incarnations have gone they are not with us, who is with us? Only the present human incarnation. For divine knowledge approach present huamn incarnation since He is the source of divine knowledge because God is in Him right now. This is the message. What is the use of comapring past huamn incarnations when they have died already and not with us now?
Ortho_cat
Protokentarchos

Jurisdiction: AOCA-DWMA

« Reply #1369 on: December 25, 2010, 02:08:03 PM »

Yes, ignorance should be crashed by ture spiritual knowledge. Knowledge is like a fire which burn all our spiritual doubts (ignorance). The possessor of such true divine knowledge is God Himself. God alone can preach about Himself. Hence to do this serious job He comes down in human form.

Ok Datta, this response had nothing to do with the above quote and you know it... Roll Eyes
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1370 on: December 25, 2010, 11:46:28 PM »

Ok Datta, this response had nothing to do with the above quote and you know it... Roll Eyes
My main aim to propagate the divine knowledge
On this earth is Universal Spirituality
For World Peace, because there should not be difference
Based on the religion, two people should not fight
For the sake of Nivrutti, which is reaching the Lord.
Nivrutti is related to Lord and is very sacred.
Should one stab another for the sake of this?
In India have you not heard of a Muslim stabbing Hindu
And vice-versa just for the sake of religion?
There is meaning if two fight for wealth etc.,
Which is Pravrutti, Pandavas and Kauravas fought
With each other for wealth, it is justified
Both belong to the same Hindu religion
They did not fight for the religion
It is shameful for the Lord to see such fights!
The same Lord is in two different dresses.
And you both are fighting for the difference in the dress!
You are not recognizing that the same teacher came
And taught the same syllabus in two different languages.
To one class He came in red shirt and to another class
He came in white shirt, you are fighting for His shirts!
You are fighting for the two languages, which differ.
The teacher is the same and the syllabus is the same.
You sit and analyze the contents of His teaching.
You treat the teacher as your Master in your section.
Is He not the Master for the other section also?
Both the sections constitute the whole school.
You say that He is the Master of the whole school.

The school consists off two distinct sections vividly.
If you say that He is the Master of the whole school,
The school must contain only your section, then only
Your statement is right, but the school shows two sections.
Your statements are contradicting each other clearly.
Hindus say that Brahman is the creator, Muslims say
That Allah is creator, Christians say that the creator is
Jehovah, all say that the creation is this entire world.
If Hindus say that Brahman created India, and if
Muslims say that Allah created Arabian countries and
If Christians say that Jehovah created the western countries,
The problem is solved, there can be three Gods together,
Who have created the three parts of the earth separately.
But this is not so, each religion says that their God only
Created the entire world, unfortunately there is one world!
One world only! Come on, all of you sit together here
And give me the final conclusion after debate, otherwise,
The scientists are laughing on all of you! Shame to all!

They criticize that these religions do not have even
The basic logic, which is the fundamental common sense.
Because of you, the greatest God is also mocked by them
They say that the religions are rigid conservatisms!
Even a small boy is putting this question to all of you.
Stop all your discourses and first answer this question.
If you want to say that God created the entire world,
You have to accept that there is one God only always
And that His names are all the above three names.
We see in the world a single person having three names.
If there is one God, He only created this entire world.
All the human beings are invariably His children only.
No Father is partial to a single child and therefore
He must have preached the same knowledge to all
In different languages and in different methodologies
To different levels, this is Universal Spirituality.

I find Christians trying to convert Hindus in India.
Similarly Hindus are trying to convert Christians in West.
Do you think that Hinduism and Christianity are two
Different political parties to rule the spiritual kingdom?
These conversions then become very much essential,
Because the ruling party must have a clear majority.
Jesus said that majority of people are traveling
On a very wide high way that leads to hell! He also told
That the way to Him is very narrow with few people only!
Krishna told that one in millions can only reach Him!
Both Jesus and Krishna speak about qualitative minority
And not about useless quantitative majority, realize this.
If you analyze, both philosophies are one and the same.

Buddhism is an offspring of Hinduism, both are same.
Buddha is the incarnation of Vishnu, God of Hinduism.
Islam and Christianity are separated just on one point only.
Islam treats the prophet as messenger of God, Christianity
Treats the prophet as son of God or God Himself also.
Hinduism contains all these three views of the same point.
Whether the prophet is the messenger or the son of God
Or God Himself, think, how does it matter as far as
The message of God is concerned? Since God is same
And His message is also the same. Whether God says
Or His son says or His messenger says, no difference,
In all the three cases it is the message of God only.
Unable to practice the message of God, all of you are
Quarreling seriously on unnecessary immaterial point!
Let all the human beings on this earth recognise one God,
Let them recognise the only one path that is sacrifice,
Let them recognise themselves created by the same God
And therefore they are brothers and sisters in this world.
Let there not be stabbings of brothers for the sake of God.
Let there not be wars based on religious differences.
Ortho_cat
Protokentarchos

Jurisdiction: AOCA-DWMA

« Reply #1371 on: December 25, 2010, 11:49:26 PM »

Ok, I give up... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1372 on: December 25, 2010, 11:51:06 PM »

One should not reject true divine knowledge even if it is harsh

True knowledge is compared to fire (Jnaanaagnih….Gita) because no false hood can survive in it without becoming ash. Certainly the true knowledge is harsh and looks like impossible to practice. The impossibility may be now but not in the future. The souls of Gana have practiced the true spiritual knowledge and hence it is not impractical. The time taken to reach the stage of practice may be days or months or years or births. At least appreciate the truth, which is the first step in the practice. If you avoid the appreciation and criticize it so that you can escape its practice, you are gone forever.
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1373 on: December 25, 2010, 11:57:31 PM »

Can you give highest value for God?

The point is not about imaginable form or unimaginable form of God. The point is whether you can prove practically that God is highest for you or not?

A voice from the sky came down to Abraham asking him that whether he can sacrifice his son for the sake of God. Here God is not in the visible form. Abraham immediately proved his devotion. Jesus asked the fishermen to leave everything and follow Him. They left everything and followed Jesus. Here, Abraham and fishermen proved their highest devotion for God. In the case of Abraham God was in invisible form and unimaginable. In the case of fishermen God was in a visible human form. Therefore, the imaginable and unimaginable concepts of God are not important
Moreover, the unimaginable concept of God is not from the side of God. It is only from your side since it is your defect. Your imagination cannot transcend the dimensions of space to understand God, who is beyond space, being the creator of space.

theistgal
Byzantine (Ruthenian) Catholic gadfly
Site Supporter
Archon

Faith: Follower of Jesus Christ
Jurisdiction: Byzantine Catholic

don't even go there!

« Reply #1374 on: December 26, 2010, 02:40:04 AM »

We're not giving up on, or rejecting, God - just your OPINIONS about God.

"Sometimes, you just gotta say, 'OK, I still have nine live, two-headed animals' and move on.'' (owner of Coney Island freak show, upon learning he'd been outbid on a 5-legged puppy)
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1375 on: December 26, 2010, 03:14:13 AM »

We're not giving up on, or rejecting, God - just your OPINIONS about God.

Practical sacrifice for God prove that God is the highest

The practical sacrifice for the sake of God to prove that God is highest is important here to get the permanent grace of God. Kamsa heard the voice of unimaginable God from the sky about the danger from the eighth child of his sister. Even though it is the voice of unimaginable God, he tried to oppose God by killing all her children.

If he had faith in the unimaginable God, he should have killed his own devilish nature and should have surrendered to God for protection. Krishna was the unimaginable God in visible human form. Even though it is the form of ordinary human being, Gopikas sacrificed everything and everybody for Him and surrendered to God completely.

Therefore, the point is not about the form of God. The point is about your attitude towards your selfishness and your sacrifice to God. The essence of your entire spiritual effort is to eradicate your selfishness and develop sacrifice for the sake of God. If this attitude is achieved, there is no need of worshipping God. What is the use of worship as long as your attitude is centered on your selfishness either for Iham or Param (for this world or afterworld)?
theistgal
Byzantine (Ruthenian) Catholic gadfly
Site Supporter
Archon

Faith: Follower of Jesus Christ
Jurisdiction: Byzantine Catholic

don't even go there!

« Reply #1376 on: December 26, 2010, 11:23:27 AM »

Stop insulting me, please.  I'm not selfish just because I reject your personal belief system. 

"Sometimes, you just gotta say, 'OK, I still have nine live, two-headed animals' and move on.'' (owner of Coney Island freak show, upon learning he'd been outbid on a 5-legged puppy)
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1377 on: December 27, 2010, 05:25:07 AM »

Stop insulting me, please.  I'm not selfish just because I reject your personal belief system. 

It is a generic statment so that devotee will become selfless if not already and start loving God without expecting anything in return from Him for their practical service to Him.

Today I asked Datta (God) “Why you entered me for this work?  I am full of bad qualities.  There are several sages who are embodiments of good qualities.  You enter them”.  Datta replied, “It is true that you are a bad fellow but you have one good quality before which all your bad qualities can be neglected.  Those sages have all good qualities but they have one bad quality before which all their good qualities are neglected”.  I asked Datta very anxiously “What is that greatest good quality and what is that strongest bad quality?”.  Datta replied “The greatest good quality present in you is sacrifice.  You always spend your energy and time to uplift others.  You never utter my name even once for your upliftment.  Those sages put efforts mostly to uplift themselves and so their strongest bad quality is selfishness.  You are a hut emitting sweet fragrance.  They are marble castles emitting bad odor. I prefer to enter the hut emitting sweet fragrance and not the castle which emits bad odor”. 

Oh Devotees! All of you are marble castles with all good qualities.  You are emitting bad odor of selfishness.  If you remove that selfishness and develop sacrifice, you will be the marble palaces with sweet fragrance.  Then Datta will run to enter you.   

You have climbed the first step.  Now you try to help the people standing on the ground to climb the first step.  God will take you to second step like the mother cat catches its child by mouth and carries the child.  You should not try to climb the second step. If you do so you will certainly slip. 

If you say that you will first climb all the steps and then come down to help others, it cannot be believed.  If you have climbed all the steps by your effort, that proves your infinite selfishness.  Jealousy is directly proportional to selfishness.  So your infinite jealousy makes you not to help anybody at any time.  Therefore you cannot be believed and God will not help you to climb all the steps.  Today you got hundred rupees (100$).  You sacrifice ten rupees.  Tomorrow God will give you thousand.  Then sacrifice hundred rupees.  Then God will give you 1 lakh rupees (1 million $)and you sacrifice 1000 rupees(1000 $).

Don’t ask God for one lakh rupees directly in the first step stating that you will contribute Rs.1000/- (1000 $)God will not agree because you cannot be believed.  Similarly, as you gain knowledge and devotion from God at every level go on donating the knowledge and devotion to the ignorant people.  Then God will give you full knowledge and full devotion in course of time.  Sacrifice must co-exist with enjoyment at every level.  If you spend all your time, energy and money in the propagation work of God, God is pleased fully with you.  In that stage you need not do any worship to God.  Sankaracharya spent all his time and energy to propagate knowledge.  Meera spent all her time and energy to propagate devotion.  For both, Datta gave salvation along with their bodies.  The very word Datta means sacrifice.  If you do such complete sacrifice for uplifting others in the World, you are the real incarnation of Datta.  This is the essence of Datta.  Without the essence one cannot become Datta by external appearance and dress.  A person having the strength of a lion is called as a real lion.  The person who is dressed as lion cannot be the real lion.  The Sadhana (effort) must be to achieve the essence of Datta and not the appearance of Datta. 
Shiny
Site Supporter
Muted
Toumarches

Paint It Red

« Reply #1378 on: December 27, 2010, 06:04:01 AM »

Would I be able to find myself if I entered into datta's brain?

– St. Ambrose of Milan
podkarpatska
Warned
Merarches

Jurisdiction: ACROD

SS Cyril and Methodius Church, Mercer, PA

« Reply #1379 on: December 27, 2010, 10:59:45 AM »

I really can't believe that this is still going on and on. My advice to the Christians who are trying to rebut the OP and change his heart - give it up. It's like trying to herd cats or lasso a lump of jello. It's not going to happen or matter.
Jetavan
Most Humble Servant of Pan-Vespuccian and Holocenic Hominids
Taxiarches

Faith: Christic
Jurisdiction: Dixie

Barlaam and Josaphat

« Reply #1380 on: December 27, 2010, 11:36:11 AM »

My advice to the Christians who are trying to rebut the OP and change his heart - give it up....not going to happen or matter.
True. The point is not to change his heart (only Real God can do that), but to enjoy the ride. Grin
« Last Edit: December 27, 2010, 11:43:21 AM by Jetavan » Logged

If you will, you can become all flame.
Extra caritatem nulla salus.
In order to become whole, take the "I" out of "holiness".
सर्वभूतहित
Ἄνω σχῶμεν τὰς καρδίας
"Those who say religion has nothing to do with politics do not know what religion is." -- Mohandas Gandhi
Y dduw bo'r diolch.
Agia Marina
Site Supporter
Elder

Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: OCA, Bulgarian Diocese

St. Marina of Antioch

« Reply #1381 on: December 27, 2010, 01:18:02 PM »

"Count it all joy, my brethren, when you meet various trials, for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness." ~James 1:2-3 

“When I have a little money I buy books; and if any is left, I buy food and clothes.” - Erasmus

"God became man so that man might become a god." ~St. Athanasius the Great

Poster formerly known as EVOO.
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1382 on: December 27, 2010, 10:36:36 PM »

"Count it all joy, my brethren, when you meet various trials, for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness." ~James 1:2-3 

God tested Abraham, since he was eligible due to his tremendous love on God. Due to this only God tested him to show the faith to himself. Jesus tested His disciples faith by leaving them alone in the boat and coming by walking over the sea. Here disciples deserved the testing due to their real practical love on Jesus. God tests only eligibles. Not any X, Y and Z who are not having any real love on God.

If you are able to sacrifice anything and anybody for the sake of God, you need not fear for test.
If you studied every chapter in text book, you need not fear for the examination because you can answer any question from any chapter. If you are fearing for test, it means that you are weak in a particular chapter. God is omniscient and knows your weakness. Hence, God gives only the question from that chapter in which you are weak. In worldly studies, the examiner is not omniscient and therefore by chance the examiner may not touch the chapter in which you are weak. But, the case of God is quite different since He is omniscient. He cannot declare you that you are the master of all the text book, unless you are thorough in every chapter. Do not misunderstand God as a cruel examiner.

God is truth and hence all the activities of God are based on truth only. If you are weak in a chapter and if you are declared as the master of the text book, is it a true declaration? Therefore, God will not test you unless you are able to sacrifice everything and everybody for His sake. But, meanwhile you think that you can prove your highest devotion even though you have not reached that stage. Hence, to make you realize the truth of your false assumption, God conducts the test and proves your failure. In such test, He will not publicize because His aim is not to insult you in the public. His aim is only to make you realize your incompleteness in your achievement, so that you will try to reach the perfection after knowing the truth. If you are not tested, you will continue in your false impression and sit quite without any further effort.

If you have reached the perfection in sacrifice, God will conduct the test and publicize the result so that the other devotees will take your success as an example.
If the successful case is not publicized, then also there is a danger because the devotees may sit quite thinking that such practical achievement is impossible for anybody. As long as you are trying for perfection, God will not touch you with the test. Once you stop in your effort, God will test you and test may be either for your sake or for the sake of public.

You may say that God already knows whether you are a successful case or a case of failure in the test and hence there is no need of test from God. The test is not required for God. The test is required for the souls. If you are a case of failure, you must know that, so that you will be aware of your actual position in the spiritual journey. You may be thinking high of yourself and the test will reveal the truth so that you will put the effort from the step on which you are actually standing. If you are a case of success, then also the test is to be conducted for the sake of others to see and take you as an example. Therefore, the test is required in both the cases. The case of failure is tested for the sake of the tested soul and such test is not for the public. The case of success is tested for the sake of public. God will not test the case which is not at all involved in the spiritual journey. When you have not joined the institution for study, where is the point of conducting test?
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1383 on: December 27, 2010, 10:42:17 PM »

I really can't believe that this is still going on and on. My advice to the Christians who are trying to rebut the OP and change his heart - give it up. It's like trying to herd cats or lasso a lump of jello. It's not going to happen or matter.

Today Jesus want to uplift christianity which has now fallen down in standard due to ordianry preachers who do not know the divine knowledge. God alone can preach divine knowledge. Ordianry preachers cannot preach divine knowledge, they preach very little truth with lot of ignorance (false knowledge).

Jesus want to stress the importance of PRACTICAL SERVICE TO GOD to present christians who have now become almost lazy in their spiritual effort to due to false preaching. Some of the christians even claim that they have salvated just like that!

Spiritual effort is very much required to over come the side attractions of the world and concentrate on God and His divine knowledge. A personal God who is alive in front of us alone can attract us through HIs divine knowledge. God should be present with us in human form so that we can have the same attraction and relation with Him as we show to our dear and near ones. When God is alive like us in this world, defenetely our love to Him is tested PRACTICALLY, because He is like one among us and our relatives.

This practical aspect of real love is very very important, this alone will prove your practical love on God. Theoretical love on God will not yeild anything practically. God is a pratical person. If you want to please God, you have to please Him pratically only. This is where present God in human form comes into picture.

So all christains who are sleeping now, awake, learn divine knowledge, increase your value and love on God through pratical service, by identifying GOd and His divine knowledge.....
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1384 on: December 27, 2010, 10:43:58 PM »

Would I be able to find myself if I entered into datta's brain?

God enters into His beloved devotee known as 'Son of God'. The combination of God and Son of God is known as Human incarnation. Thus in Human incarnation, the devoted soul (Son of God) and God is present simultaneously, and the evidence of God present in Son of God is the wonderful divine knowledge coming out of the mouth of Son of God.
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1385 on: December 27, 2010, 10:45:57 PM »

My advice to the Christians who are trying to rebut the OP and change his heart - give it up....not going to happen or matter.
True. The point is not to change his heart (only Real God can do that), but to enjoy the ride. Grin

It is good that you have realised the importance of discussion on divine knowledge. Only by analysing the divine knowledge and clarifying the doubts you will really get established in devotion to God which is based on strong foundation of divine knowledge. Hence always aspire for knowledge of God and keen in analysing and reading it till all your spiritual doubts get clarified here itself from God in human form......
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1386 on: December 28, 2010, 12:34:16 AM »

Why is it so difficult for you to just give us a list of American incarnations? Is it because you can't? I thought we were having a conversation, which implies that we can ask questions and expect answers. So give us a list. If you are an incarnation this should be easy. Give us five names. I'll make it easy for you; just copy and paste this template we all know you are good at that:
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
ANSWER MY QUESTION!!!!!!

God does not do a thing because it is not proper to do so
You should not use the omnipotence of God to support your improper philosophy

The unimaginable God is omnipotent and can do anything that is impossible. But, He does not do a thing because it is not proper to do so. If He has not done a thing, it does not mean that He is incapable of doing that thing. A person has an axe and can cut anything with that axe. He cuts the tree only and not an innocent child with it. This does not mean that he is incapable of cutting the child.

It is not proper to cut the innocent child and it is proper to cut the tree in the forest by which the livelihood can be earned. You should not use the omnipotence of God to support your improper philosophy. If you say that God did something in a particular way, it should appear proper to the eyes of the human beings and it should also be easily understood by every human being. As far as possible, the omnipotence of God should not be used to explain whatever you like.
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1387 on: December 28, 2010, 12:37:16 AM »

Omnipotence-the real meaning

To achieve the knowledge and control of everything, God need not be present everywhere

God does not want to confuse the people as far as possible

You can use the point of omnipotence in this aspect of creation of a different thing other than God by God without the pre-existence of a second thing. Now, the sin is not God and hence the sin will be punished. Similarly, you need not say that God entered every part of creation. In such case, there should be something other than God for the process of entry. If there is nothing different from God, the process of entry is meaningless since there is only one God and God cannot enter God. Veda speaks about the entry of God in to creation (Tadavanupravishat..).

In such case, Veda becomes false. If only God exists even after the creation, God cannot enter Himself. If there is God in everything, God exists in the sinner also and the punishment of sinner results in the punishment of God. People bring the concept of existence of God in everything so that God is aware of everything (Omniscient) and controls everything due to His omnipresence. To achieve the knowledge and control of everything, God need not be present everywhere.

He can know and control everything through His omnipotence. Even a king, who is not omnipotent, knows and controls everything in his kingdom. Therefore, when we say that God entered the entire cosmic energy in the case of formation of Hiranyagarbha, it only means that God exists as milk in vessel. The vessel only contains the milk and milk is not pervading all the walls of vessel. If God pervades the entire cosmic energy, He will be present even in a sinner.

Therefore, the point of omnipotence should be used in proper place and in proper angle so that there will not be confusion in the minds of the people. God will follow the rules of worldly logic only as far as possible so that people can understand Him and His actions easily. He does not want to confuse the people as far as possible by using His omnipotence everywhere as He likes. He uses the power of omnipotence only in a rare place, when it becomes inevitable.
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1388 on: December 28, 2010, 12:39:09 AM »

Why present human incarnation is so important?
People are using the word ‘Meditation’ without knowing its exact concept. The word meditation means the intensified interest upon God. The interest on any item is generated by the knowledge of details of that item. Therefore, the knowledge of God alone generates the meditation. Knowledge cannot be obtained from scriptures directly without proper preacher. You cannot obtain the correct knowledge from books without going to the class room in which the teacher explains the knowledge present in the text book in a proper way. You cannot read the textbook straightly and obtain correct knowledge without the classroom and teacher.

The knowledge also covers the other two aspects apart from the goal, which is God.  The other two aspects are the concept about yourself and the concept about the correct path to please God. The knowledge becomes complete only when all the three aspects are correctly explained. The meditation is not the concept about the path to please God. It only means your interest about the details of the goal. After receiving the details about God, you will be interested in God. When this interest becomes very strong, it is called as meditation.
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1389 on: December 28, 2010, 12:42:36 AM »

Bhddha & Unimaginable God
God is unimaginable according to Buddha

The purpose of Bhddha’s dramatic meditation

The process of meditation means the deep analysis about God

The contemporary human incarnation is the only way to catch the unimaginable God

Buddha is incarnation of God and does not require meditation. He behaved like an ordinary human being to show that how a human being should be deeply interested about God. The word meditation also indicates the process of effort to know the unknowable God. After spending a long time to know God, Buddha declared that God is unimaginable and the declaration was done through silence. Therefore, the silence about God means that God is unimaginable according to Buddha.

Even before doing the long meditation under the huge tree, Buddha knows that God is unimaginable because He was the human incarnation of God. Then, what was the purpose of His dramatic meditation? He enacted the process of meditation to give a message to every human being that one should meditate upon God for a long time to realize finally that God is unimaginable. In this context the process of meditation means the deep analysis about God. Unless there is intensified interest on God, one will not think so deeply about God. Hence, even in this context, the word meditation means only intensified interest. Buddhism indicates the surrender to contemporary human incarnation through the first statement “Buddham sharanam…”.  The contemporary human incarnation is the only way to catch the unimaginable God.
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1390 on: December 28, 2010, 12:50:57 AM »

The silence of Buddha- the secret

One should meditate on present human incarnation not on self

Buddhists misunderstood Buddha by taking His silence for negation. The silence of Buddha about God was misunderstood and Buddhists felt that Buddha indicated the absence of God through silence. When you have concluded that God does not exist at all, then, what is the object of your meditation?  If you say that the self is the object, there is no benefit in taking interest about yourself since you are always interested in yourself.

Your interest on yourself is natural and spontaneous and there is no need of any effort for it. By such meditation you are not going to be blessed by yourself. Yourself is a part of the creation and is not the creator who, is beyond the creation. Veda says that one bird on the tree is eating the substance of the tree and other bird is shining without eating it (Dvaa suparnaa..).   This is the context of human incarnation in which it is said that the human body is the tree, one bird is the individual soul and the other bird is unimaginable God.

The human bird is a part of the creation. The soul is eating the substance of the human body or creation. This means that the creation, human body and the soul are made of the same common component, which is the inert cosmic energy. Since space is energy, the soul, human body and creation have spatial dimensions. The unimaginable God is not eating and this means that the unimaginable God is beyond energy or space. Therefore, there is no use when the soul, which is a part of cosmic energy meditates upon itself or even upon the entire infinite cosmic energy, which is this entire creation. There will be any use if the soul meditates upon the creator, who is beyond the cosmic energy.

But, you may say that meditation upon unimaginable God is impossible. We agree to this point and the solution is to meditate upon the contemporary human incarnation with which you can directly interact. Otherwise, you can meditate upon any item of the creation as a representative model of the unimaginable God, but you cannot directly interact with God through this way.
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1391 on: December 28, 2010, 12:51:26 AM »

Shankara Vs Buddha
Shankara told that absolute unimaginable God is Para Brahma
Both Buddha and Shankara kept silent about the absolute unimaginable God

The word Brahman in the philosophy of Shankara never means the unimaginable God, who cannot be indicated by any word. Shankara clearly told that absolute unimaginable God indicated by the word Para Brahma can be expressed through silence only (Maunavyaakhyaa..). The word Para Brahma means that which is beyond Brahman. Therefore, the word Brahma in the philosophy of Shankara clearly stands for the essence of the creation, which is cosmic energy only. The final use of this meditation is to know that you are this infinite cosmic energy (Brahman) and live without any worldly tension. Shankara was also human incarnation and never opposed Buddha.

He opposed the Buddhists only, who misunderstood Buddha and became atheists. According to Shankara meditation always means the critical analysis about the self to get salvation from the worldly tensions. Due to the eccentric ego of the then atheists, Shankara did not go beyond this since the atheists will not accept God beyond themselves. This limitation is not due to limited knowledge of Shankara, but is due to the then existing situation of the psychology of the surrounding society. Even Buddha kept silent about God because the society dealt by Him consisted of Purvamimamsakas, who were strong atheists. Buddha told that everything including the self is only relatively real (Shunyam). This is correct because the self is a part of the cosmic energy or creation, which is relatively real with respect to the absolute unimaginable God. Buddha stopped at this point because the atheists cannot realize the existence of unimaginable God indicated through His silence.

The point of Buddha is that if God is non-existent, the entire creation including yourself is non-existent. Shankara wanted to establish the existence of God. For this purpose, He made the infinite cosmic energy as the God. He brought out the identity of yourself with the continuous cosmic energy and made yourself the God. Since you will not negate the existence of yourself, you will accept the existence of God, who is yourself. Both Buddha and Shankara kept silent about the absolute unimaginable God. The same philosophy was dealt by them in different angles in different situations.
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1392 on: December 28, 2010, 12:52:48 AM »

The practical side and the proof of real meditation

Meditation either means the analysis of an object to know its real nature or the attraction towards an item by remembering it again and again.  All this is theoretical phase. The practical side and the proof of real meditation is the sacrifice of everything for the sake of it and continuous service to it. The practical meditation alone brings you the fruit. Meditation about self may give you salvation from the worldly tension.

But, meditation about God brings you the eternal grace and eternal protection from God. Salvation can never be permanent and you may be bonded again. But the grace of God is always permanent. You can aspire salvation as temporary relief so that you can concentrate upon the meditation of God. Salvation from the worldly bonds based on self meditation is always temporary and by the grace of God alone it becomes permanent.
SolEX01
Toumarches

Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America, Holy Metropolis of New Jersey

« Reply #1393 on: December 28, 2010, 01:45:17 AM »

Buddha is incarnation of God and does not require meditation. He behaved like an ordinary human being to show that how a human being should be deeply interested about God. The word meditation also indicates the process of effort to know the unknowable God. After spending a long time to know God, Buddha declared that God is unimaginable and the declaration was done through silence. Therefore, the silence about God means that God is unimaginable according to Buddha.

That explains why in Buddhist literature there is no such thing as "This is my beloved incarnation in human form, in whom I am well pleased."

(Take Matthew 3:17 and replace Son with incarnation in human form).   Roll Eyes

Even before doing the long meditation under the huge tree, Buddha knows that God is unimaginable because He was the human incarnation of God.

Maitreya is the human interpretation of God ... except Maitreya is no more a God than I am an incarnation of a watermelon....

Then, what was the purpose of His dramatic meditation? He enacted the process of meditation to give a message to every human being that one should meditate upon God for a long time to realize finally that God is unimaginable. In this context the process of meditation means the deep analysis about God. Unless there is intensified interest on God, one will not think so deeply about God. Hence, even in this context, the word meditation means only intensified interest. Buddhism indicates the surrender to contemporary human incarnation through the first statement “Buddham sharanam…”.  The contemporary human incarnation is the only way to catch the unimaginable God.

I can't imagine the Buddhist God ... because neither he nor his claimed "incarnations in human form" do not exist!!
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1394 on: December 28, 2010, 02:20:20 AM »

That explains why in Buddhist literature there is no such thing as "This is my beloved incarnation in human form, in whom I am well pleased."

(Take Matthew 3:17 and replace Son with incarnation in human form).   Roll Eyes

Even before doing the long meditation under the huge tree, Buddha knows that God is unimaginable because He was the human incarnation of God.

Maitreya is the human interpretation of God ... except Maitreya is no more a God than I am an incarnation of a watermelon....

Then, what was the purpose of His dramatic meditation? He enacted the process of meditation to give a message to every human being that one should meditate upon God for a long time to realize finally that God is unimaginable. In this context the process of meditation means the deep analysis about God. Unless there is intensified interest on God, one will not think so deeply about God. Hence, even in this context, the word meditation means only intensified interest. Buddhism indicates the surrender to contemporary human incarnation through the first statement “Buddham sharanam…”.  The contemporary human incarnation is the only way to catch the unimaginable God.

I can't imagine the Buddhist God ... because neither he nor his claimed "incarnations in human form" do not exist!!
Buddha kept silent about God. This means that God is beyond words, mind and logic as said in the Veda. Buddha means the Buddhi or Jnana yoga that speaks about the absolute God. Thus He is the greatest incarnation of God. If one thinks Him as atheist, there can be no better fool. Mohammed showed the formless medium in which God exists, which is energy and this is presented by Shankara, because basically energy and awareness are one and the same. The prophet itself means human incarnation. Prophet is carrying on the message of God. The divine knowledge is in Him. Is He not greater than other human beings? Message of divine knowledge is the characteristic of God (Satyam Jnanam – the Veda) and so we say God is in Him. Why do you deny it, when God is omnipresent? Then every human being should give the same message of God, since God is omnipresent. But why Mohammed alone gave it? Because the power of God or knowledge of God is in him only. Then the power of God, in the form of knowledge is not omnipresent.

When God enters the human being, the soul becomes His slave and serves God. The main specific purpose is to clarify the doubts of devotees directly. The prophet or messenger brings the message of God and delivers it to the people without any change in it. Such messenger is the best. Some messengers change the message as per their liking. Therefore, the best is that God delivers the message directly to the people through the mouth of human incarnation.

Fortunately, Mohammad is the human incarnation and not simply the messenger and therefore the message, Q’ran, was not at all polluted. Similar is the case with Bible. There need not be any doubt about Gita since Krishna Himself declared as God. Even Buddha was a human incarnation and kept silent about the concept of human incarnation. In His time most of the people were atheists (Purvameemamsakas), who were even denying the existence of God and were involved in performing the sacrifices (Yajnas) to go to heaven for fulfilling their excess desires.

The atmosphere was not congenial even for introduction of concept of the existence of God. Therefore, Buddha kept silent about God and His silence was meaningful because the absolute unimaginable God cannot be explained by words. He concentrated on the eradication of desires, which will help in getting the grace of God through selfless service. This suppression of the fact in view of the prevailing atmosphere was mistaken by the followers, who thought that Buddha was an atheist. All the followers of Buddha became atheists, but they were developing some discipline over the controller of desire. A defect is allowed for some time in view of growing some merit. Even though atheism was allowed, the control of desire was achieved. A strong defect should not be contradicted in the beginning and it is better to concentrate on some other easier concept to be introduced.
Tags: please ignore this thread Blasphemy cheval mort 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: