OrthodoxChristianity.net
October 21, 2014, 02:31:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Blasphemous and Heretical Musings of a Self-Styled Deity Claiming Unity of Belief Between Christianity and Hinduism  (Read 102311 times) Average Rating: 0
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1305 on: December 18, 2010, 11:36:06 PM »

Way to burn all the sins of past, present and future

Krishna told that the true knowledge giving the correct direction followed by the effort of soul in implementation will burn all the sins of past, present and future (Jnanaagnih…, Abhyasenatu…). Jesus propagated this concept telling that if you confess and do not repeat the sins through surrender to God, all the sins will be excused. The priests of the church crucified Him, since the propagation of such true knowledge will affect their interests. The sinners come and donate to get their sins cancelled. The priests play important role in this process and get highest respect from the public.

The propagation of this truth will affect their business and respectful positions in the society. The priests of all the religions in the world are doing huge business based on this false concept only. In fact, these priests can earn more and can get more respect if they are based on the truth and propagate the true knowledge.

When the truth is propagated, the souls will get real benefit. The priests will be rewarded more and hence, should not object the propagation of the true spiritual knowledge under the false impression that their livelihood gets spoiled by the true knowledge.
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1306 on: December 18, 2010, 11:37:59 PM »

God is impartial and He comes in every generation.
Who was God in Napoleon's generation? Just curious.
What is the use of knowing the existence of past human incarnations?
I could think of several reasons.  Determining the veracity of your claim, for example.  So who do you think was the incarnation of God in Napoleon's generation?

Read and analyse all my divine knowledge posted above, then you will understand who is the human incarnation......
mike
Stratopedarches

« Reply #1307 on: December 19, 2010, 01:30:10 PM »

Were you alive during the Napoleon's time? Awesome!
« Last Edit: December 19, 2010, 01:30:21 PM by Michał Kalina » Logged

Byzantinism
no longer posting here
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1308 on: December 20, 2010, 01:05:27 AM »

Jesus told those Jews that He is there even before Moses was even born!

God is entered into Son of God. The God component speaks through Son of God's mouth. Human incarnation is a combination of God and SOn of God. God component speaks the divine knowledge through the mouth of Son of God. When Human incarnation says that He is there even before anybodies was there, it is the God component who speaks through the Son of God. God is the first, then only all creation came from Him. God is eternal and He is present before any body was created. Creation was an after effect of God. God existed initially and then when He wished to create this universe for His entertainment the creation came and existed. God is there even before the creation of anything or anybody in this world!!
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1309 on: December 20, 2010, 01:06:24 AM »

You read My divine knowledge and analyse it and clarify all our doubts from Me...
Agia Marina
Site Supporter
Elder

Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: OCA, Bulgarian Diocese

St. Marina of Antioch

« Reply #1310 on: December 20, 2010, 07:53:24 AM »

Holy rebirth, Batman!  This thread lives again!
Yes, unfortunately.  Embarrassed

“When I have a little money I buy books; and if any is left, I buy food and clothes.” - Erasmus

"God became man so that man might become a god." ~St. Athanasius the Great

Poster formerly known as EVOO.
chrevbel
Site Supporter
High Elder

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Antiochian

« Reply #1311 on: December 20, 2010, 11:05:04 AM »

I could think of several reasons.  Determining the veracity of your claim, for example.  So who do you think was the incarnation of God in Napoleon's generation?
Read and analyse all my divine knowledge posted above, then you will understand who is the human incarnation......
I understand your claim that you are the current incarnation.  I wasn't asking about the present.  Read my question carefully.  I asked about the past.  (One would think the divine wouldn't need this explained, but there are many things I don't understand, I guess.)  Who was the human incarnation in Napoleon's time?
theistgal
Byzantine (Ruthenian) Catholic gadfly
Site Supporter
Archon

Faith: Follower of Jesus Christ
Jurisdiction: Byzantine Catholic

don't even go there!

« Reply #1312 on: December 21, 2010, 08:50:40 PM »

Stop!!!

Just ... stop.

(whimper)

"Sometimes, you just gotta say, 'OK, I still have nine live, two-headed animals' and move on.'' (owner of Coney Island freak show, upon learning he'd been outbid on a 5-legged puppy)
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1313 on: December 21, 2010, 10:28:44 PM »

I understand your claim that you are the current incarnation.  I wasn't asking about the present.  Read my question carefully.  I asked about the past.  (One would think the divine wouldn't need this explained, but there are many things I don't understand, I guess.)  Who was the human incarnation in Napoleon's time?

There were many in that generation:

Narasimha Saraswati , Madhvacharya,Ramanuja,Adi Shankarcharya, Swami Samartha Maharaj, Shirdi Sai baba, Rama Krishna Parama Hamsa etc etc
Agia Marina
Site Supporter
Elder

St. Marina of Antioch

« Reply #1314 on: December 21, 2010, 10:39:22 PM »

I'm with theistgal.  Don't humor him (small "h").  He's confused enough as it is.  Embarrassed

“When I have a little money I buy books; and if any is left, I buy food and clothes.” - Erasmus

stashko
Protokentarchos

Faith: ИСТОЧНИ ПРАВОСЛАВНИ СРБИН
Jurisdiction: Non Ecumenist Free Serbian Orthodox Church

Wonderworking Sitka Icon

« Reply #1315 on: December 21, 2010, 10:52:48 PM »

My Hindu friend has a booklet with a picture of  Sai baba
He bows and prays to....
If your hindu gods reincarnate in every generation why isn't he praying to you..
When i see him ill mention you to him, and tell him he's behind the times....
He has to keep up with the present reincarnation thats you....  Grin

ГОСПОДЕ ГОСПОДЕ ,ПОГЛЕДАЈ СА НЕБА ,ДОЂИ И ПОСЕТИ ТВОЈ ВИНОГРАД ТВОЈА ДЕСНИЦА ПОСАДИЛА АМИН АМИН.
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1316 on: December 21, 2010, 11:33:15 PM »

My Hindu friend has a booklet with a picture of  Sai baba
He bows and prays to....
If your hindu gods reincarnate in every generation why isn't he praying to you..
When i see him ill mention you to him, and tell him he's behind the times....
He has to keep up with the present reincarnation thats you....  Grin

Praying to past incarnations like Jesus, sai baba etc is certainly good but it is only theory part. One has to advance towards practical aspect of serving God. One can serve only a living God. Accepting past human incarnations and praying is very very easy since we are not loosing anything at all other than few words of our mouth!!! God is very intelligent you cannot fool God by your theory tricks. God is only pleased by practical sacrifice. Practical sacrifice can be done only to a living GOd in HUMAN FORM not to statue or picture of past human incarnations!
stashko
Protokentarchos

Wonderworking Sitka Icon

« Reply #1317 on: December 21, 2010, 11:47:12 PM »

Then you better start Going to all the Hindu Temples,and correct them ,because there loaded
with many different statues ,pictures ,of many different gods from the past ,in their temples, also here in greater chicago one even
has a Catholic sacred Heart Statue of christ ...And if your were to go, would you find your image there as the present incarnation of god..Or would they reject you....

I love the architecture of the hindu temples there magnificent...The beauty of them gives Glory to God ...
« Last Edit: December 21, 2010, 11:57:18 PM by stashko » Logged

ГОСПОДЕ ГОСПОДЕ ,ПОГЛЕДАЈ СА НЕБА ,ДОЂИ И ПОСЕТИ ТВОЈ ВИНОГРАД ТВОЈА ДЕСНИЦА ПОСАДИЛА АМИН АМИН.
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1318 on: December 22, 2010, 01:14:07 AM »

Then you better start Going to all the Hindu Temples,and correct them ,because there loaded
with many different statues ,pictures ,of many different gods from the past ,in their temples, also here in greater chicago one even
has a Catholic sacred Heart Statue of christ ...And if your were to go, would you find your image there as the present incarnation of god..Or would they reject you....

I love the architecture of the hindu temples there magnificent...The beauty of them gives Glory to God ...

One should never reject the concept of past human incarnation and their photos and idols. In Christian churches we see photo and statues of Jesus, St. Mary, Disciplies of Jesus, and other saints. These are to be preserved. ONe should not destroy the statues and photos of past human incarnations and saints. It is good for beginners. All people are not at the same level. Some people get devotion to God by seeing these beatiful pictures and statues. They are like LKG students. For such people certainly these are needed.

But what i am telling is that, one should grow from LKG class to PHD student wherein present human incarnation is recognised and served.

Statues, temples, churches etc are to be maintained in the soceity. The reason is that there are lot of people who can maintain their devotion to God only by seeing and going to such place. Hence for the symbol of divinity all these are not to be condemned. But one should realise that these are only a beginning and one should quickly realise the practical importance of serving God in Human form of their generation.

One should try his best to get elevated oneself by self effort to reach such a goal of identifying GOd in human form of His time and participate in His mission of divine knoweldge propagation.

A staue or Photo cannot teach you divine knoweldge. They may give some inspiration to your eyes. But they cannot accept your service. Only God in human form who is alive in this world now, alone can preach you divine knowledge. When you give even a glass of water, a photo or statue cannot drink. If you give a glass of water to present human incarnation He will drink.

Only God in human form can clarify all our spiritual doubts.

Thus remember, temple, churches, statues are to be protected. But one should advance further from THEORETICAL SERVICE to practical service of God by finding out Present human form of God and clarify all your doubts from Him directly for a long time to clear all your spiritual doubts, then only you need to accept Him as God. God is a genius and can clarify all your spiritual doubts fully and without any gap.

So understand these concepts and ask and clarify all your doubts now here itself.....

Worship of past human incarnations will eventually lead to worship of present human incarnation....
stashko
Protokentarchos

Wonderworking Sitka Icon

« Reply #1319 on: December 22, 2010, 01:23:44 AM »

But Were not waiting for a new version or Incarnation ,of Our Lord and Saviour Jesus but for the same Jesus ,with the same crucified wounds.....Who comes as the Supreme Judge ....then it's the end of the world as we knew it and a new begining begins......
« Last Edit: December 22, 2010, 01:25:06 AM by stashko » Logged

dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1320 on: December 22, 2010, 02:30:38 AM »

But Were not waiting for a new version or Incarnation ,of Our Lord and Saviour Jesus but for the same Jesus ,with the same crucified wounds.....Who comes as the Supreme Judge ....then it's the end of the world as we knew it and a new begining begins......

You are believing that Jesus is going to come. After over 2000yrs also as per you He has not come! and all of you are still waiting! Jesus means God, God comes in every human generation to preach and uplift the human souls. Present Human incarnations is the past human incarnation also. Jesus now alive here in the present human incarnation.

People want to push Jesus coming to the end of the world, so that they will not be alive in this world when He comes! People are so tricky to avoid meeting Jesus alive here. They know if they came to meet Jesus alive now, then there are lot of inconveineince to them! First of all if Jesus is in human form then they have to prove real love to Him over anything or anybody in this world, in such case their theoretical love is tested practically. This they do not want! Hence such people push Jesus coming into the end of the world so that they will not be alive to see Jesus when He comes at the end of the world!!

People are so tricky when the subject of God comes. They want only theoretical worship to God and want to avoid as far as possible practical service to Him. Hence they discovered a method for this. They say that Jesus will come only at the end of the world. If JESUS comes now then they have to prove their love to Him practically in such case they cannot pass even a single test of Jesus.

Luke—14:26 to 27

“If any one comes to Me and does not hate his father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters, yes, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple’’.

such tricky people do not love Jesus really, they love Jesus based on business, they pray Jesus for their personal needs only. If Jesus is practically alive among them then they know that they have to serve the living Jesus like the poor fishermen who served Jesus 2000 yrs ago. Those fisherment underwent lot of troubles for living Jesus that time. They gave more importance to Jesus than anthing in the world. Their love to Jesus as true.

But today people become very very tricky and do not want to see Jesus alive. Hence they have kept Him in photos only and do not want to see Him alive in Human form. THere are lot of incoveniences if living Jesus is accepted.

God need not pay any heed to the foolish rigid behaviour of some human beings. Infact they want to pray to the formless God or God in the form of a statue, only for the sake of their selfish convenience. You can offer food to the formless God or a statue and then you can eat the entire food.

You are satisfied as if you have given meals to God and at the same time you have not even a grain of rice. There are many inconvenient losses and troubles with the human form of God. But the real devotees are not worried about such loss and are infact happy to lose anything if God can enjoy by that. They feel happy when God eats the offered food.

The mother visits her son and gives him some cash so that he may enjoy. When the son is happy with that, she derives infinite happiness and does not feel it as a loss or trouble. The mother will stay with her son and serve him day and night if necessary and feels very happy about it. Similarly, these real devotees feel happy to serve the Lord and they are happy about the loss incurred in it.
stashko
Protokentarchos

Wonderworking Sitka Icon

« Reply #1321 on: December 22, 2010, 02:43:41 AM »

We can't accept any jesus, that just appears out the wood work ,The Lord does warn us near the end time, many jesuses will appear, but not to follow or accept them ,but to flee from them ...Holy Scripture warns and tells us what to watch for and what has to come to pass first.....So im watching and waiting towards the east ,for the real Mc Coy, no substitutes please..... Grin
« Last Edit: December 22, 2010, 02:51:58 AM by stashko » Logged

dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1322 on: December 22, 2010, 05:37:08 AM »

We can't accept any jesus, that just appears out the wood work ,The Lord does warn us near the end time, many jesuses will appear, but not to follow or accept them ,but to flee from them ...Holy Scripture warns and tells us what to watch for and what has to come to pass first.....So im watching and waiting towards the east ,for the real Mc Coy, no substitutes please..... Grin

Let us understand the meaning of 'Second coming of Jesus'.

The names like Rama, Krishna, Jesus etc., belong to the external human body, which has taken birth. Such names are generated only after the birth of these human bodies. Therefore, such names are certainly the names of the external human bodies only, which are like the shirts. When the human bodies perish, these names also must perish. But these names exist as eternal names even after the disappearance of these human bodies due to death. The reason is that these names were directed towards the inner Lord even during the time of existence these human bodies. A person is carrying vegetables for selling. You call him by the name “ Vegetables”. The person is not vegetable and the vegetables are not the person also. But the possessor of the vegetables is called by the name of the possessed material. Similarly, when the name “ Krishna or Jesus” was called, this name was directed towards the internal Lord also. Therefore, even if the human body perished, since the Lord is eternal, Krishna or Jesus is also eternal. When Krishna said that He will come again and again, whenever necessary ( Yada Yada hi….Gita), it means the eternal Lord present in the human body will come again and again through different human forms. Similarly, when it is told that Jesus will come again, it means the Lord present in that human body will come again. Here the names Krishna and Jesus indicate the Lord and not the human body.

When some body says that He will come again after 20 years, it does not mean that he will come in the same shirt. Even in the case of the ordinary human beings the name indicates the inner eternal soul also. When people say that Subba Rao died, it means that the name indicates the external human body. People say that Subba Rao’s last journey is today. It means that the name indicates only the external body, which is going to be cremated in the burial ground on that day. In these sayings the name indicates the external human body. But after one-year people say that today is the yearly ceremony of Subba Rao. When you have stated that Subba Rao finished his last journey one year back, how can you bring Subba Rao again after one year? Here the name indicates the inner soul. Therefore, even in the worldly terminology the name indicates both the external body and inner soul according to the context.

Therefore, when you say that Jesus was crucified and killed, the name indicates the external human body. When you say that Jesus will come again on final day of destruction of this world, the name indicates the inner Lord. Thus, the same name indicates the external or internal item according to the context. When you say that Krishna danced in Brundavanam, the name indicates the external human body. When you say that Krishna will come again and again whenever necessary, the name indicates the inner Lord. If you realise this discrimination, you have no quarrel with any religion. When you say that Jesus or Krishna will come again, it means that the inner Lord is going to come in different human bodies again. When you are drawing the picture of Jesus or Krishna, the picture represents the external human body only and not the inner Lord. You can never draw the picture of the inner Lord because He is beyond the realm of imagination. You cannot say about the existence of two unimaginable Lords. When the Lord is unimaginable, He can be only one. If you say that there are two entities, it means that both the entities are imaginable. Therefore, you have to accept that there is only one unimaginable Lord or God. The external human bodies are different and cannot be one. When I say that Krishna is Jesus, it means that the Lord in the body of Krishna and in the body of Jesus is one and the same. It does not mean that the two different bodies are one and the same.
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1323 on: December 22, 2010, 05:52:18 AM »

<table align="center" style="border:1px solid #ff0000;"><tr><td align="center"><a href="http://www.scraps123.com/" target="_blank">Musical Merry Christmas Song Scraps Comments Graphics [/url] </td></tr>  <tr><td align="center"><a href="http://www.scraps123.com/" target="_blank">
 Musical Cards by Scraps123 [/url]<embed src="http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc78/myscrado/musical/christmas/pgivlvat.swf" height="60" width="130" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"></embed> </td></tr></table>
chrevbel
Site Supporter
High Elder

« Reply #1324 on: December 22, 2010, 07:35:29 AM »

Who was the human incarnation in Napoleon's time?
There were many in that generation:  Narasimha Saraswati , Madhvacharya,Ramanuja,Adi Shankarcharya, Swami Samartha Maharaj, Shirdi Sai baba, Rama Krishna Parama Hamsa etc etc
But I'm from Texas.  Were any of them named Billy Bob?
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1325 on: December 22, 2010, 07:43:30 AM »

Who was the human incarnation in Napoleon's time?
There were many in that generation:  Narasimha Saraswati , Madhvacharya,Ramanuja,Adi Shankarcharya, Swami Samartha Maharaj, Shirdi Sai baba, Rama Krishna Parama Hamsa etc etc
But I'm from Texas.  Were any of them named Billy Bob?
There is human incaraniton in every generation and in every country. Otherwise, He becomes partial. But, His expression of divinity was full in the form of Jesus in the West. He expresses the divinity according to the requirement of the circumstances etc., whenever He comes in human form. Suppose a Professor goes to an LKG Class, will he express all the knowledge? No. He preaches at the basic level according to the requirement only. The professorship is hidden in him. He did not express since there is no requirement. The human incarnation expreses His divinvity based on the requirement. So, the divinity was not fully expressed in such human incarnations. Divinity was fully expressed in the case of Jesus because then there was a requirement. Based on the degree of expression of the divinity, you should not say that this is Human Incarnation or this is not human incarnation.
PoorFoolNicholas
Site Supporter
OC.net guru

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Theologoumenon

« Reply #1326 on: December 22, 2010, 10:59:42 AM »

There is human incaraniton in every generation and in every country.
Tell us then, who were the incarnations in America? You gave a long list of those from India. Give us a list of those in America. And don't tell us to study divine knowledge. Just give us a list of American incarnations.
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1327 on: December 23, 2010, 04:08:29 AM »

There is human incaraniton in every generation and in every country.
Tell us then, who were the incarnations in America? You gave a long list of those from India. Give us a list of those in America. And don't tell us to study divine knowledge. Just give us a list of American incarnations.
Why you need all these?!!! This list will not help you at all in your spiritual path. What you need to do is to search for the present human incarnation who is alive in this world. Now in the present situation, due to scientific advancement, and due to increase communication systems, God can come at one place and can propagate the divine knowledge to any part of the world.

Your aim is to find out such Human incarnation of the present time. If I say the human incarnation looks like this and that, and if you search based on those signs you will come across many many people of that external look. The identity mark of God in human form is not the external appearence, caste, creed or language etc. The identity mark of God in human form is the true excellent knowledge and way of explantion given by Him on the knowledge.

Therefore, reading the knowledge of the human incarnation is the first step, analysing it and clearing the doubts form the second step....
chrevbel
Site Supporter
High Elder

« Reply #1328 on: December 23, 2010, 08:58:06 AM »

Why you need all these?!!!
Because your claim seems vapid if not supported with verifiable data.
PoorFoolNicholas
Site Supporter
OC.net guru

« Reply #1329 on: December 23, 2010, 07:15:20 PM »

Why is it so difficult for you to just give us a list of American incarnations? Is it because you can't? I thought we were having a conversation, which implies that we can ask questions and expect answers. So give us a list. If you are an incarnation this should be easy. Give us five names. I'll make it easy for you; just copy and paste this template we all know you are good at that:
1)

2)

3)

4)

5)
« Last Edit: December 23, 2010, 07:18:05 PM by PoorFoolNicholas » Logged
stashko
Protokentarchos

Wonderworking Sitka Icon

« Reply #1330 on: December 23, 2010, 07:49:46 PM »

If you were to Go to these Hindu temples, would they Recognize and accept you as the Incarnation of god and fall to their knees and worship you or not..Or would they beat you to a pulp and send you on your way...Because they have some one else they recognize as the incarnation of god ,and happens to be that it's not you...  How many Incarnation can there be at one time in each age, what  if there are  several different people running around claiming to be god incarnate, will they all be pointing their fingers at each other accusing one another as false gods....... Grin
« Last Edit: December 23, 2010, 08:01:41 PM by stashko » Logged

dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1331 on: December 24, 2010, 01:19:22 AM »

If you were to Go to these Hindu temples, would they Recognize and accept you as the Incarnation of god and fall to their knees and worship you or not..Or would they beat you to a pulp and send you on your way...Because they have some one else they recognize as the incarnation of god ,and happens to be that it's not you...  How many Incarnation can there be at one time in each age, what  if there are  several different people running around claiming to be god incarnate, will they all be pointing their fingers at each other accusing one another as false gods....... Grin
Interesting questions.

Remember that God in human form differs from, other ordinary human beings. Ordinary human beings are behind name and fame and praise! God is not behind such cheap things. Only a politician do such things to get fame and name. God is already statisfied with eternal fame and name in the upper world, and for just a change He comes to this world and even get entertainment from negligence and insult from His own foolish children here!! God enjoys de-fame also.

You need not show sympathy to the Lord if He is brooding over some personal misery. From the external weeping, you mistake the Lord as suffering from the misery. In fact, the Lord is enjoying His weeping resulted by the misery. You are always weeping externally and internally due to misery and therefore you should be consoled. The Lord need not be consoled since He is weeping externally and is enjoying the weeping internally. You should not judge the Lord on your standards.

You should understand the Lord on His standards. Therefore Yoga means the equality in the enjoyment of mind in both happiness and misery like God. The Yoga always refers the state of God achieved by you. Whenever a great fortune is achieved, it is denoted by the word Yoga. Therefore you will attain the state of Advaita through Yoga only. When such a state is achieved in practice, it is called as Karmayoga. When such a state is understood with full clarification, it is called as Jnanayoga. When such a state is achieved by you in practice through your powerful liking to God, it is called as Bhaktiyoga.
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1332 on: December 24, 2010, 01:24:25 AM »

How many Incarnation can there be at one time in each age
God comes in different human forms in the same time in various levels for the sake of devotees in various levels. He comes as a schoolteacher for the school students, as a lecturer for the college students and as a Professor for the post graduate students. Since the school students and college students are large in number he comes down as a number of schoolteachers and college lecturers. Such incarnations are called as ‘Amsavataras’, which mean the incarnations of a small portion of His power. The incarnation of His radiation is called ‘Kalavatara’ which is the formless God like light worshipped by some believers. The light travels as waves and the Siva Linga in the temple represents this formless God. Since the Post graduation students are less in number only one professor comes down and He is the ‘Pari poorna tamavathara’ i.e., the most complete incarnation, which reveals the final true knowledge. He is called ‘Satguru’ or the original Datta in the human form.

Datta exists in two forms. 1) The three headed form. 2) One headed form. The three headed form indicates ‘Para brahma’ (God) who creates, rules and destroys the Universe by His three faces. The other single headed form is the external human form in which the three-headed form exists as the internal form, which is not seen. This is the essence of the ‘Eka Mukha Datta’ (One headed from) and ‘Trimukha Datta’ (The three headed form). Therefore the Schoolteacher shows miracles and converts the atheist into theist. The college lecturer trains the theists in the worship of the statues having human form to remove ego and jealousy in the man and make him a devotee. The last university professor gives the final true knowledge that God comes down in human form only and that He (the professor) Himself is God.

God comes in human form for a multi-dimensional program. He preaches divine knowledge covering all humanity including atheists. Miracles are mainly for atheists alone and some atheists have been converted into theists through the miracles. God receives the services of certain blessed devotees, who had done a lot of penance with that desire. He selects for His service only such a blessed soul, who has done a lot of penance in the past. The human incarnation mainly comes here only to fulfill the desire of such blessed devotees. Having come to earth for that purpose, He always tries to uplift all through the divine knowledge and miracles. The few exceptional blessed devotees are pleased to serve the Lord personally and see the pleasure on the face of the Lord, for which they did a lot of penance for several births. This is the main purpose of the visit of God in human form to earth.

dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1333 on: December 24, 2010, 01:26:49 AM »

Because your claim seems vapid if not supported with verifiable data.

The Lord also comes in different human forms at the same time for the convenience of people living in different places. Convenience (Sowlabhya) is one of His divine qualities. Everything is possible by His super power called Maya.  Parusurama and Rama were present in the same time.  Vyasa and Krishna were present in the same time.  Akkalkota Maharaj and Shirdi Sai Baba were present in the same time.  In the same time He comes in different forms to preach at different levels, since the devotees in the same time are at different levels.  Even His servants and disciples come down in various human bodies.  He comes down fully along with His whole department.

Many school teachers, lecturers, and readers are present in His department.  He comes down as one professor because there will be very few devotees, who have reached the top level.  In some human bodies, only a ray of His energy enters and this is called a ‘Kalavatara’ (e.g Sage Vyasa).  In other cases, a part of His energy enters a human body and this is called as an ‘Amsavatara’ (e.g Kapila).  When He enters a human body only for some time, it is called an ‘Avesavatara’ (e.g Parasurama). When He enters a human body and lives from birth to death but reveals Himself partially, then He is called as a ‘Purnavatara’ (e.g. Lord Rama).  When the ‘Purnavatara’ reveals Himself completely, He is called a ‘Paripurnavatara’ (e.g. Lord Krishna). He is the professor and His preaching at the topmost level is the Bhagavad Gita, which is the essence of all the Vedas.

We must remember that the human body of the Lord is not a modification of the Lord (the Lord does not get transformed into the body) and therefore the Lord can leave the body at the end (Avyaktam Vyakti Maapannam). Due to this reason, the body retains its natural properties like birth, death, hunger etc., and these properties do not touch the internal Lord.  The internal Lord is the True Infinite Knowledge as said in the Veda (Satyam Jnanam Anantham). The Vedas are only His preaching (Asya Mahato Bhutasya, Vedaanta Krut).  The Vedas and the Gita are called as Shastras.  Shastra means that which is spoken by the Lord (Tasmat Shastram).  Therefore any human incarnation of the Lord at the professor’s level, will definitely quote these Shastras as said in the Gita.  Scholars also may quote these Shastras but their preaching results in a headache. 

The preaching of the Lord gives bliss in your heart since the Veda says that God is bliss (Aanando Brahma).  Lord Shankara and Mandana Misra argued for 21 days.  Both quoted the Shastras.  But the knowledge of Shankara gave bliss not only to the audience but also to Mandana Misra. Therefore Shankara was considered as the incarnation of Lord Shiva. Shankara entered the house of Mandana Misra even though the doors were bolted from inside.  He used His miraculous power since nobody opened the doors in spite of His several calls.  The incarnation has all the super powers but uses them only when it is absolutely necessary.  He does not exhibit His powers for fame or to attract people.  If He were to do so, people would catch Him and press Him for granting them boons that they do not deserve.  He gave His super powers even to the demons since the powers are like His jewels (which can be donated to anyone).  However the demons could not get His characteristic property, which is the divine knowledge.  Therefore great sages did not accept the demons as God even though the demons exhibited several miracles. 
Ortho_cat
Protokentarchos

Jurisdiction: AOCA-DWMA

« Reply #1334 on: December 24, 2010, 01:33:23 AM »

Ok guys, enough lollygagging now, let's see if we can start getting this unification wrapped up by Christmas...  Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: December 24, 2010, 01:34:28 AM by Ortho_cat » Logged
stashko
Protokentarchos

Wonderworking Sitka Icon

« Reply #1335 on: December 24, 2010, 01:40:08 AM »

Ok guys, enough lollygagging now, let's see if we can start getting this unification wrapped up by Christmas...  Roll Eyes
I still have time ,Christmas Jan 7 for me...

dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1336 on: December 24, 2010, 01:53:16 AM »

Real human incarnation will not say that He is God

Even the real human incarnation will not say that it is God. Krishna never said that He is God except on one specified occasion, which is preaching Gita to Arjuna. The human incarnation is a two component system in one phase. It is like the alloy of Gold and Copper existing in single phase. When God enters a liberated soul, which is a human being, the human incarnation results. The human incarnation appears as an ordinary human being only. When copper is alloyed with a trace of gold, it appears as copper only. Unless you see it through a powerful microscope, you will not be able to find out the existence of gold in it. Similarly, the human incarnation appears as human being only and unless you are capable of intensive spiritual analysis with the help of scriptures, you will not be able to find out the existence of God in the human incarnation.

Even in the  human incarnation, the human being continuously exhibits its own inherent characteristics like birth, death, illness, thirst, hunger, sex, sleep etc., for all practical purposes and one in millions only will be able to recognize the God in it as said in Gita (Kashchitmam…). This type of concept is required because the human beings should be able to approach freely the human incarnation without anxiety and tension to clarify all the doubts. The human behavior in the human incarnation puts down the tension since you treat him as a co-human being only.

theistgal
Byzantine (Ruthenian) Catholic gadfly
Site Supporter
Archon

Faith: Follower of Jesus Christ
Jurisdiction: Byzantine Catholic

don't even go there!

« Reply #1337 on: December 24, 2010, 02:00:53 AM »

dattaspammi, are you Old Calendar or New?

(and let's see how many paragraphs I get in response - I'm betting 12. Wink )

"Sometimes, you just gotta say, 'OK, I still have nine live, two-headed animals' and move on.'' (owner of Coney Island freak show, upon learning he'd been outbid on a 5-legged puppy)
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1338 on: December 24, 2010, 02:30:59 AM »

If you were to Go to these Hindu temples, would they Recognize and accept you as the Incarnation of god and fall to their knees and worship you or not.............

God  is not bothered about the success and failure of His efforts

God wants that everything should run on the natural rules setup by Him.

God is always fond of doing things based on the natural setup of administration & is never fond of exhibiting His superpower

God will not use his super power as far as possible unless a very rare occasion of protecting the most deserving devotee arises. A good administrator will always run the institution on the natural wheels of the rules already setup. As far as possible, he will not disturb the routine and natural functioning of the system. This is the reason for the Lord Krishna not to change the mind of Duryodhana ( a demon), who was rigidly favoring the war. He did not use the super power in the case of Arjuna (a devotee) also, when Arjuna was against the war. In the case of Duryodhana the Lord tried His best to stop the war. In the case of Arjuna the same Lord tried His best to provoke Arjuna to fight the war. In both cases, He has taken lot of time and put best efforts through long preaching.

In the case of Duryodhana the Lord failed and in the case of Arjuna the Lord succeeded. Of course virtually it is failure of Duryodhana and success of Arjuna to assimilate the advice from the Lord. However from the angle of the Lord, the effort was put by the Lord and hence from the point of effort it has to be considered as failure and success of Lord only. The total essence is that the Lord is not bothered about the success and failure of His efforts put based on natural setup of the creation. If the individual soul fails in its effort, it will try to use the superpower if it is in possession of such superpower. But the Lord never used such superpower since He wants that everything should run on the natural rules setup by Him. In both the cases the Lord could have changed their minds in a fraction of second by using His superpower. In both the cases, He never used His superpower and tried to achieve result through the natural effort only. Therefore God is always fond of doing things based on the natural setup of administration. He is never fond of exhibiting His superpower.
www.universal-spirituality.org
Universal Spirituality for World Peace
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1339 on: December 24, 2010, 02:40:10 AM »

?
PoorFoolNicholas
Site Supporter
OC.net guru

« Reply #1340 on: December 24, 2010, 02:54:52 AM »

Why is it so difficult for you to just give us a list of American incarnations? Is it because you can't? I thought we were having a conversation, which implies that we can ask questions and expect answers. So give us a list. If you are an incarnation this should be easy. Give us five names. I'll make it easy for you; just copy and paste this template we all know you are good at that:
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
ANSWER MY QUESTION!!!!!!
stashko
Protokentarchos

Wonderworking Sitka Icon

« Reply #1341 on: December 24, 2010, 02:59:16 AM »

Sorry for not using the quote boxes .when i do everything  jumps around ,maybe you can do a exoticism to rid the demon that's doing
it.....

Now Krishna says bodies are just vehicles to be discarted after we are Through with them ....How do you mesh this with what Jesus tells us, in his written word ....
The body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, not to abuse it or to drag it Thur all kinds of sinning....So we respect the body even after the soul leaves, and give it a proper burial.....Because at the Great Judgment [end time] we're reunited with the body again..
How can they be the same Person god God and give entirely different messages....
« Last Edit: December 24, 2010, 03:06:46 AM by stashko » Logged

stashko
Protokentarchos

Wonderworking Sitka Icon

« Reply #1342 on: December 24, 2010, 03:02:10 AM »

I thought you told us you were the reicarnation of god ,since you told us i guess your not real... Huh

Real human incarnation will not say that He is God

Even the real human incarnation will not say that it is God. Krishna never said that He is God except on one specified occasion, which is preaching Gita to Arjuna. The human incarnation is a two component system in one phase. It is like the alloy of Gold and Copper existing in single phase. When God enters a liberated soul, which is a human being, the human incarnation results. The human incarnation appears as an ordinary human being only. When copper is alloyed with a trace of gold, it appears as copper only. Unless you see it through a powerful microscope, you will not be able to find out the existence of gold in it. Similarly, the human incarnation appears as human being only and unless you are capable of intensive spiritual analysis with the help of scriptures, you will not be able to find out the existence of God in the human incarnation.

Even in the  human incarnation, the human being continuously exhibits its own inherent characteristics like birth, death, illness, thirst, hunger, sex, sleep etc., for all practical purposes and one in millions only will be able to recognize the God in it as said in Gita (Kashchitmam…). This type of concept is required because the human beings should be able to approach freely the human incarnation without anxiety and tension to clarify all the doubts. The human behavior in the human incarnation puts down the tension since you treat him as a co-human being only.

« Last Edit: December 24, 2010, 03:03:54 AM by stashko » Logged

dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1343 on: December 24, 2010, 03:56:34 AM »

Sorry for not using the quote boxes .when i do everything  jumps around ,maybe you can do a exoticism to rid the demon that's doing
it.....

Now Krishna says bodies are just vehicles to be discarted after we are Through with them ....How do you mesh this with what Jesus tells us, in his written word ....
The body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, not to abuse it or to drag it Thur all kinds of sinning....So we respect the body even after the soul leaves, and give it a proper burial.....Because at the Great Judgment [end time] we're reunited with the body again..
How can they be the same Person god God and give entirely different messages....

You are quoting something and you are giving, your own interpretation and telling that it contradict each other! You are not Jesus, you are not Krishna also! You are a ordinary human being only, how can you interpret scriptures, which is the job of God? Do not put your hand in God's job, He knows the right interpretation. Do not spoil world peace by wrongly interpreting the verses of past human incarnations!!

Our body is like a shirt in which our soul lives. The body of human incarnation is pious since in addition to the soul in it, God also exists in it. We should properly take care of our bodies. We should not indugle in activies which destroy our body like drinking, smoking etc. This is because when we are not doing such things like destroying our bodies, our body will remain healthy and by which we can serve God. Serving of GOD is the ultimate aim of life. If we are sick how will we serve God?

This is one aspect.

Our body will be dropped off during our death and our soul will go to the upper world. Some people are too much attached to the body and its relations. One should realise that we are the souls not our body, any way body is going to die one day or the other. The idea of death will prevent us from overindulgence of body.

Let the dead bury the dead. You preach about God. This means that you need not worry about the dead body or its rituals. The reason is that the inert dead body will decompose into inert five elements. The decomposition reactions are controlled by inert items like entropy, free energy etc. The inert means dead. Therefore, the inert five elements will decompose the dead body and bury it whether you do the ceremony or not. The Parsi people should be appreciated in this concept because they leave the dead bodies on hills and in forests.
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1344 on: December 24, 2010, 03:59:09 AM »

it.....

The Divine preaching of Holy Jesus is the top most Gospel in the world and touches the climax of the truth. For example Holy Krishna says in Gita that one should withdraw himself from the family bonds slowly like a tortoise withdrawing its limbs (Kurmo ngaaneeva). The tradition of Datta is to cut the family bonds by the Sword of Knowledge as per Gita (Jnanaasi natmanah). But Holy Jesus says that one should hate these family bonds to become His disciple. Cutting the bond is Zero. Existing in the bond is Plus and hating the bond is Minus. Zero is near to Plus and Minus is very far. So if you cut the bond it may form again. But if you hate the bond the bond will never be formed so that the bond with the Lord alone is eternal.

See the preaching of Lord Jesus with impartial attitude and without conservatism. After all a diamond is diamond whether it is foreign diamond or Indian diamond. Thus Holy Jesus is the king of all the divine preachers. He is like the Sun from whom these divine sentences radiate like rays. Holy Bible speaks about the everlasting fire and that the souls have no rebirth. Hindu scriptures say that the soul has rebirth. Both these can be convinced and co-related. The condemned souls enter the everlasting fire, which means that these souls take the births as animals, birds, worms etc, which are like the fire due to the continuous agony. The word “everlasting” means that once the soul enters into the cycle of these births the soul will never come back to the human birth. The rebirth as a human being as told in the Hindu scriptures can be again co-related with the Holy Bible.

Holy Jesus says that the Kingdom of God is extended into this world. The meaning of this is that whenever God comes in human form to stay with us (Immanuel), the disciples of the Lord will be staying in this divine Kingdom on the throwns equally with the Lord. This means the servants of the Lord will take rebirth as human beings and will be preaching here and they will be respected like God. For Ex: The Holy Pope is given the status of God. The Holy Pope and other such top most Bishops and pious Fathers who are indulged in the propagation of the knowledge will get the status of God here itself in this world. Thus, the inner sense is the same in all the scriptures, which is spoken in different ways. The ways are different but the real essence is the same.

The aim of human life is to achieve the grace that is the love of God. Even if you earn more money you are not carrying it after death. Very little money is sufficient to eat and drink which the animals and the birds are also doing even without money. If the aim of the money is only eating, drinking and enjoying, you will be born as animal or bird or worm in the next birth. If your file is opened in the upper world you will not get definitely the human birth. When you serve the Lord in this world when He comes in the human form then only you can get human birth without any enquiry in order to serve the Lord when the Lord reincarnates. You must recognize the Lord by His knowledge, because Veda says that knowledge is Brahman.

Only miracles are not the signs since demons also performed miracles. Gita says that the Lord comes down in human form (Maanusheem tanu masritam). Gita also says that it is very difficult to worship formless (Avyaktahi). Gita also says that if one worships the inert statue, he will be born as a stone (Bhutejya yanti Bhutani). So you must serve the Lord by doing practical service which consists of 1) Sacrifice of work 2) Sacrifice of fruit of work (money), which is also a form of work. The Sacrifice must be to the full extent. When a beggar gives one rupee that is greater than one lakh given by a multi lakhier because the beggar has sacrificed whatever he possessed. Holy Jesus appreciated one old lady who donated whatever she possessed, as the highest divine soul.
dattaswami
High Elder

« Reply #1345 on: December 24, 2010, 04:05:06 AM »

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
ANSWER MY QUESTION!!!!!!
I have answered already...!!
mike
Stratopedarches

« Reply #1346 on: December 24, 2010, 05:36:24 AM »

Political response was moved to Politics. Please, refrain from posting political comments here unless you want to receive a dot. If you don't have an access there, PM FrChris.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2010, 05:36:36 AM by Michał Kalina » Logged

Byzantinism
no longer posting here
chrevbel
Site Supporter
High Elder

« Reply #1347 on: December 24, 2010, 05:39:28 AM »

ANSWER MY QUESTION!!!!!!
I have answered already...!!
Yes, but Nicholas's directive came with six exclamation points.  You answered with only two, combined with three dots.  IT''''S NOT SUFFICIENT!!!!
Agia Marina
Site Supporter
Elder

St. Marina of Antioch

« Reply #1348 on: December 24, 2010, 11:47:52 AM »

LOL  Grin

Quote from: dattaspammi
?
Uh oh.  The "reincarnation" of god doesn't know what you're talking about.   Grin
« Last Edit: December 24, 2010, 11:58:56 AM by Agia Marina » Logged

Ortho_cat
Protokentarchos

Jurisdiction: AOCA-DWMA

« Reply #1349 on: December 24, 2010, 01:06:53 PM »

it.....

Try clicking the compatibility view button to the right of the URL box (should like like a piece of paper ripped in half). If that doesn't work, we'll try the exorcism route Wink
Tags: please ignore this thread Blasphemy cheval mort 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: