Author Topic: Some good results on Google Books (free stuff-- St. John Chrysostom homilies)  (Read 1142 times)

Offline biro

• Elevator lady, levitate me
  • Site Supporter
  • Hoplitarches
I was looking up some things on Google Books, and I came across some pretty neat things-- which you can download for free.   :)  What I did was, search for the name "Chrysostom," under Full for book form, and I got these results. They include some collections of St. John's homilies, and a few books on his life. They are mostly available in epub and pdf form, so if you'd like, you may put them on your computer or an e-reader. These may also be available from the bookstore websites, but I thought I'd save you a few bucks.   ;)

:angel:
« Last Edit: October 18, 2010, 12:01:50 AM by biro »

Offline Aindriú

• Faster! Funnier!
  • Protokentarchos
    • Blog
I was looking up some things on Google Books, and I came across some pretty neat things-- which you can download for free.   :)  What I did was, search for the name "Chrysostom," under Full for book form, and I got these results. They include some collections of St. John's homilies, and a few books on his life. They are mostly available in epub and pdf form, so if you'd like, you may put them on your computer or an e-reader. These may also be available from the bookstore websites, but I thought I'd save you a few bucks.   ;)

:angel:

Ooh, piece of candy!

Thanks for sharing.

I'm going to need this.

Offline biro

• Elevator lady, levitate me
  • Site Supporter
  • Hoplitarches
 :)  Glad to help.

Offline quietmorning

• Archon
  • St. Photini please pray for us!