OrthodoxChristianity.net
December 22, 2014, 01:06:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Another Icon Question (St Theophan the Recluse)  (Read 837 times) Average Rating: 0
NMHS
Site Supporter

Jurisdiction: UOC

« on: October 14, 2010, 11:50:31 PM »

Does anyone know where I might be able to purchase the St Theophan the Recluse Icon that is my avatar.  I have looked at several places and I have had no luck.  I also tried to attach a better picture but it wasn't working for some reason.

Caleb
« Last Edit: October 14, 2010, 11:50:51 PM by NMHS » Logged
Punch
Warned
Taxiarches

Faith: Christian
Jurisdiction: Body of Christ

« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2010, 10:53:17 AM »

Does anyone know where I might be able to purchase the St Theophan the Recluse Icon that is my avatar.  I have looked at several places and I have had no luck.  I also tried to attach a better picture but it wasn't working for some reason.

Caleb

I have only seen that Icon on one site, and it is probably the same site where you got your avatar.  You could probably write to the owners of that site and ask where they go it.

I would be happy to agree with you, but then both of us would be wrong.
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: