OrthodoxChristianity.net
July 28, 2014, 08:53:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Saw this in another forum and wanted to share with you?  (Read 1920 times) Average Rating: 0
Internet Ministry

Faith: Christian

« on: October 09, 2010, 10:11:52 AM »

an Atheist:
You’re proud to call yourself atheist because . . . ?  Why do you call yourself an atheist though when You can’t prove God does not exist any more than You wish believers can’t prove God does exist?  Why do you like the taste of mustard?  Why do you not like the taste of mustard?  Who cares since Science cannot prove God doesn’t exist either nor can prove the big bang theory or intelligent design or Darwin or any other theories of how mankind was created.  That’s why it’s called a “theory” because theories cannot be proven unless/until they are proven and you’ll almost certainly be deceased without ever knowing or proving? And your only argument is hoping to fool people to believe that atheism might be some kind of legitimate calling rather than just admitting you have no clue what to believe and in reality you are just an agnostic who reached the breaking point of Not Knowing(ignorance).  But instead of just accepting that You do not know everything either, the only way to deal with it is to malign all other belief systems as false dichotomies because using the word “dichotomy” makes you feel like a thinker and/or you refute Pascal because you found out other so-called atheists also use a ‘Pascal argument’ when trying to fool others that their frustration needs it’s own special nomenclature a>theist?  Wow, how a-typically clever but all you’re really doing is strengthening the argument For the existence of God and don’t even realize it?  While others of your kind are so frustrated with “not knowing”, they have become hatefully psychotic doing things like hanging out in so-called and otherwise disguised atheist forums with their anonymous cyber-pals who are just as delusional or worse or just haven’t grown up yet and who also hate You and you just obliviously act out as they do displaying cartoonish demonic avatars on your profile pretending you’re also tough and evil and then show as many people as possible in the forum how disrespectful you are too and demonstrate that You also know how to utter profane language.  But you can’t understand why most people despise atheists even though they can’t define or find any legitimate application for that word either? Smiley

But maybe you’re exploring forums because you do realize that calling yourself an atheist is meaningless and no different than calling yourself an egg or a shovel or a human or a reincarnated squirrel yada yada yada; so you’re naturally trying to find out which “Why-Do-We-Exist” theory might be best for You to believe?  And if you really want to know if God exists, you shouldn’t be asking this forum or a so-called Christian forum but rather you have to ask God because that’s the way it works if you have read any of the 14+ versions of bibles and you’re in luck because your options are simple too according to most of those bibles?  It’s either True or False that God exists excluding what Pascal said.  Which means:
1. False; if God doesn’t exist and you’re content to choose death as your inevitable destiny, then you will die a self-called atheist.
2. True; if God does exist and you choose death instead of eternal life in paradise, then you will die a self-called atheist and then be resurrected only to suffer God’s wrath for eternity instead.

Hmmm, wonder what a sane person would hope for?  What were the choices again?  Oh ya; it’s either eternal paradise or eternal suffering.  Yikes that’s a toughy because who in their left mind would want to pass up the hope for ‘eternal suffering’, right? Smiley

a forum-dwelling so-called Christian:
What are You doing in an anonymous forum?  Do you not know the meaning of 'anonymous” and ‘deception’ nor haven’t read 2 Corinthians 4:2?  Do you think that God doesn’t notice believers are just using the Internet as an excuse to ‘avoid’ Having To Physically Go Into All The World and do what Jesus commands [Mark 16:15-18] etc. and you’re proud to hide in His name in cyberspace because?  Ergo, most believers aren’t joining forums to serve God or experience fellowship in Christ but rather they just want to boast and start arguments and insult everyone who doesn’t agree with their limited understanding of “God” or even worse and perhaps more likely; they were tempted into a forum by the devil to distract them From God?  Thus, “forums” created to entice idle lazy disobedient believers to cower behind Alias usernames being judgmental hypocrites angrily spewing biblical quotes from ignorance instead of declaring their Real names and going into the Real world and serving God as they Really should be doing and perhaps also like many believers that spend most of their time studying the bible instead of ‘doing’ what it says?  Can you say: [BUSTED!]? Wink  Ergo, Solomon, the wisest man God ever created, turned away from God so what makes You think you’re still on the path if indeed you were ever on the right path to begin with?  BTW, the “Solomon” reference means that he understood God Way More than all other believers then and since and was also Way Wiser than all other humans including You.  In other words, You aren’t worthy of tying Solomon’s sandals let alone even thinking about Christ’s.

an Agnostic:
Welcome to the majority of human resources on earth who are probably the most truthful about their beliefs, don’t know everything, can’t prove much of anything else and talk mostly about what they only ‘wish’ they knew but don’t need to give it a Name? Smiley  Did you ever think of Making Up Your Mind About It, as long as it’s not evil, and ‘going with it’ to see what it might lead to?  Most common synonyms perhaps for agnostic:
neutral, fence-sitter, unsure, ignorant, clueless, dumbfounded, constipated, wishy-washy, lofty, whiney, honest, uncommitted, doubtful, along with hundreds of others most of which perhaps most people would probably not want to be thought of ‘as’ and/or accept as normal but not insulting?  Some possibly expected and mostly humorous responses for when someone says: “Hey everyone, I’m agnostic.”:

1. Who cares?  2.  Either go or get off the pot.  3. Oh sorry; my condolences.  4. Why?  5. And You’re proud of that because?  6. What time is it?  7. Good for you.  8. Have you tried therapy?  9. Love to stay and chat but I’ve actually made up my mind to be something today.  10. How?  11. Is agnosticism contagious/hereditary?
Unquote.

Philosophically, we dig our own graves no matter what we call ourselves and maybe the aforementioned rhetoric per atheist/believer/agnostic simply describes what one chooses to be buried with?  I.e. atheist dies with hope they were right that there is no God; agnostic dies undecided; Christian dies with hope of afterlife
So perhaps it’s merely a ‘choice’ issue in that regard?

What say “you” brethren? Smiley

Time's up. You have not done what I asked you. I place you under post moderation. All your posts will be denied untill you PM me or an other one moderator a source of this paragraph. If you feel it is unjust - PM Fr. George - Michał Kalina
biro
Excelsior
Site Supporter
Toumarches

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Church

Και κλήρονομον δείξον με, ζωής της αιωνίου

fleem
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2010, 10:40:57 AM »

Welcome to the site. It is an Orthodox Christian forum. Were you perhaps looking for an atheist or agnostic site, or someone with whom to debate? If you choose to call yourself Internet Ministry, what church might you be from? Just some thoughts.

Thank you.

« Last Edit: October 09, 2010, 10:51:50 AM by biro » Logged

Charlie Rose: If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?

Fran Lebowitz: Everything. There is not one thing with which I am satisfied.

http://spcasuncoast.org/
GiC
Resident Atheist
Site Supporter
Merarches

Faith: Mathematician

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2010, 12:33:45 PM »

What about people who use words like 'share' and 'brethren' in this context? There has to be something bad to say about them as well. So are you Mormon or one of them nutty Charismatic types?

"The liberties of people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." -- Patrick Henry
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

Faith: refuse

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2010, 02:57:56 PM »

This is one of the silliest collections of half-thoughts I've seen in a while.
Ionnis
OC.net guru

Faith: Orthodox

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2010, 03:04:50 PM »

So are you Mormon or one of them nutty Charismatic types?

This is one of the silliest collections of half-thoughts I've seen in a while.

Can't we be a little bit more Christ-like?   A little kindness and understanding never hurt anyone.

Welcome, Internet Ministry!
« Last Edit: October 09, 2010, 03:05:11 PM by Ionnis » Logged

"If you cannot find Christ in the beggar at the church door, you will not find Him in the chalice.”  -The Divine John Chrysostom

“Till we can become divine, we must be content to be human, lest in our hurry for change we sink to something lower.” -Anthony Trollope
mike
Stratopedarches

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2010, 03:08:40 PM »

Dear Internet Ministry, as a moderator I would like you to post a source you have copied this paragraph from. I think you should manage to do it in three days.

Byzantinism
no longer posting here
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2010, 03:35:01 PM »

I'm curious where he got it from as well. A Google search for "You’re proud to call yourself atheist because" brought up two forum posts, though you can only view one of them (one seems to have been pulled).

Can't we be a little bit more Christ-like?   A little kindness and understanding never hurt anyone.

I thought my answer was fairly Christlike. Seems like every time he turned around Jesus was calling the Pharisees or Sadducees or Scribes or Herod a derogatory term (fox, viper, whitewashed tombs, etc.) You wouldn't have me pick and choose which parts of the Gospels to emulate, would you!?
Ionnis
OC.net guru

« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2010, 03:39:50 PM »

We understand the Gospel differently, I suppose.  Perhaps I read it wrongly.  Forgive me.   

"If you cannot find Christ in the beggar at the church door, you will not find Him in the chalice.”  -The Divine John Chrysostom

“Till we can become divine, we must be content to be human, lest in our hurry for change we sink to something lower.” -Anthony Trollope
Internet Ministry

« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2010, 04:01:31 PM »

Welcome

Not much of a "welcome" that starts out with the inconsiderate assumption > "Were you perhaps looking for an atheist or agnostic site", if I may say? Or is this normally how You greet a brother in Christ? Are you looking for a fight or can you show some respect and especially to newcomers? Smiley God willing, I do minister in atheist/theist/agnostic forums if that's something you're wondering about and if I were looking 'here' for an atheist/agnostic forum disguised as a Christian one, Your opening remarks might indicate to a reasonable person that there could be some kind of deception going on here but almost certainly some degree of paranoia going on, if I may say?
However, my topic clearly states my intent to "share with you" a topic "seen in another forum" and for "brethren" to "say" something about it if they're inclined. So forgive me but I have no idea how that could lead someone to believe otherwise and unless mistaken, I'm fairly certain there wasn't a forum rule prohibiting the introduction of topics from other forums nor that anyone must declare a reason for joining? Regardless, I appreciate your say and "your thoughts". Thank you.

As for the member GiC, whose comments were posted after yours and who is a declared atheist, I will defer that sort of hateful rhetoric for you to deal with accordingly, since you are a moderator. I will pray for GiC though. It does perhaps beg the question why a so-called Christian forum would tolerate that kind of behavior in their forum unless they were trapping an atheist in service to God? As well, allowing so-called atheists the freedom of character assassination on its forum members is puzzling yet acceptable to me but I'm not very familiar with Orthodox doctrine nor which version of bible they read so that would be something I'm open to learning more about.
mike
Stratopedarches

« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2010, 04:05:53 PM »

GiC is not a moderator.

Byzantinism
no longer posting here
Internet Ministry

« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2010, 04:13:35 PM »

We understand the Gospel differently, I suppose.  Perhaps I read it wrongly.  Forgive me.   

Bless you and nothing to forgive. If you wish to discuss further and learn from each other which differences with regard to understanding the gospel there might be, please feel free to PM me? At this point, I have no idea what or if there are differences unless someone wants to discuss. Smiley
Internet Ministry

« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2010, 04:16:26 PM »

GiC is not a moderator.

Sorry I don't follow; did someone say he was?
PeterTheAleut
The Right Blowhard Peter the Furtive of Yetts O'Muckhart
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

Jurisdiction: OCA

Lord, have mercy on the Christians in Mosul!

« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2010, 04:37:39 PM »

GiC is not a moderator.

Sorry I don't follow; did someone say he was?
No. It looks like a misunderstanding. I see that you called biro, not GiC, a moderator. Either way, the only moderators who have identified themselves as a moderators on this thread are Michał Kalina and I; neither biro nor GiC are moderators.

Just a suggestion, though: Before you get too much further into engaging this online discussion community, you may want to get acquainted with our rules and with our culture. You can read our forum rules on our Rules and Regulations page and on the Board Policies thread. Our culture you can get acquainted with merely by reading a number of threads to see how people here interact with each other.

Welcome to the forum! Grin
« Last Edit: October 09, 2010, 04:47:07 PM by PeterTheAleut » Logged
biro
Excelsior
Site Supporter
Toumarches

Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Church

Και κλήρονομον δείξον με, ζωής της αιωνίου

fleem
« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2010, 05:46:46 PM »

Internet Ministry posted a long quote from another site, related to trying to convince someone of atheist or agnostic background whether there was a God.

Huh

It looked like it would be germane to a site about agnosticism or atheism. That's all I said.

Charlie Rose: If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?

Fran Lebowitz: Everything. There is not one thing with which I am satisfied.

http://spcasuncoast.org/
Ionnis
OC.net guru

« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2010, 05:54:11 PM »

Biro, I don't think there was anything wrong with your post.  I think the other posts are what ruined it. 

And Internet Ministry, I wasn't saying that me and you understand the Gospel differently, I was speaking to Asteriktos.  Sorry for the confusion!

Internet Ministry

« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2010, 06:15:03 PM »

Can't we be a little bit more Christ-like?

Absolutely and my offer stands to all if they wish to share their doctrine/faith with me. Smiley
Internet Ministry

« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2010, 06:30:25 PM »

the only moderators who have identified themselves as a moderators on this thread are Michał Kalina and I; neither biro nor GiC are moderators[/quote]
Yes how stupid of me. I don't know how I made that mistake but I'm old and losin' it so I thank God for that too maybe getting closer to that glorious day. Smiley

[/quote]you can get acquainted with merely by reading a number of threads[/quote]
Thanks but I prefer the face-to-face-personal-private approach to edifying in His name and leaving it up to the individual should they wish to divulge of their faith to me and try not to impose my desires on others. Smiley
« Last Edit: October 09, 2010, 06:32:10 PM by Internet Ministry » Logged
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2010, 06:42:20 PM »

Nah, I think we probably understand the Gospels in a similar way, it's just that sometimes I speak before thinking, and then try to justify it afterwards. It's me who should be apologizing.
Ionnis
OC.net guru

« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2010, 06:54:04 PM »

God forgives, brother! 

Internet Ministry

« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2010, 07:10:20 PM »

we probably understand the Gospels in a similar way

I think so too; otherwise we're all probably doing the wrong "like-minded thing" here on earth? Wink No worries for you though because you wouldn't even believe some of the uncontrollable tongue [James 3:8] I've blathered all over parts of the Internet but I'm getting it more under control; sometimes and often wonder what Jesus would have preached about the Internet? It's just so tempting, so big, so dangerous and I scare myself often thinking I may have no business being there but for the grace of God?
« Last Edit: October 09, 2010, 07:11:21 PM by Internet Ministry » Logged
ialmisry
There's nothing John of Damascus can't answer
Hypatos

Faith: جامعي Arab confesssing the Orthodox Faith of the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church
Jurisdiction: Antioch (for now), but my heart belongs to Alexandria

« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2010, 11:30:40 PM »

GiC is not a moderator.
LOL.

Question a friend, perhaps he did not do it; but if he did anything so that he may do it no more.
A hasty quarrel kindles fire,
and urgent strife sheds blood.
If you blow on a spark, it will glow;
if you spit on it, it will be put out;
                           and both come out of your mouth
GiC
Resident Atheist
Site Supporter
Merarches

« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2010, 12:01:21 AM »

But they all love me. Grin

"The liberties of people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." -- Patrick Henry
chrevbel
Site Supporter
High Elder

Jurisdiction: Antiochian

« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2010, 12:18:49 PM »

Okay, back to the OP.  IM, it's not clear to me which parts of your post are copied from wherever you're quoting from, and which parts are your own.  It's also unclear what you're actually asking about.

Is it fair to ask you to re-state?  And perhaps in a new thread, since this one is now officially all over the place?
GiC
Resident Atheist
Site Supporter
Merarches

« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2010, 03:20:48 PM »

As for the member GiC, whose comments were posted after yours and who is a declared atheist, I will defer that sort of hateful rhetoric for you to deal with accordingly, since you are a moderator. I will pray for GiC though. It does perhaps beg the question why a so-called Christian forum would tolerate that kind of behavior in their forum unless they were trapping an atheist in service to God? As well, allowing so-called atheists the freedom of character assassination on its forum members is puzzling yet acceptable to me but I'm not very familiar with Orthodox doctrine nor which version of bible they read so that would be something I'm open to learning more about.

I find it interesting that you are shocked to find an atheist or agnostic on a form where you made a post specifically targeting atheists and agnostics. If you didn't think any of us were here (and there are only a couple atheists on this form, the overwhelming majority are Eastern/Oriental Orthodox or, to a lesser extent, Catholic), why did you post what you posted? It's also ironic that you posted to a Christian web form a criticism of Christians who post on web forms.

As for my comments, I grew up around evangelical protestants and I know several Mormons, you used certain catch phrases that are specific to these sects and you continued to use them; so I think they were fair questions, especially since you have yet to reveal your denominational affiliation even though you were asked about it. The rest of us aren't trying to hide our background, affiliations, and beliefs.

I have over 8000 posts on this forum detailing not only what I currently believe, but my past beliefs and my process from getting from there to here (I grew up in an evangelical protestant home, if you're wondering, but left that behind long ago: it was all show, no depth). So, how about a little info on you before you go attacking not only atheists and agnostics, but apparently Christians who post on web forms...which I think constitutes an attack against everyone on this forum except for a couple Jewish members, only one of which is active.

Shiny
Site Supporter
Muted
Toumarches

Faith: Groucho Marxist
Jurisdiction: Dahntahn Stoop Haus

Paint It Red

« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2010, 02:25:03 AM »

GiC, forgive my ignorance, but why are you here? Do you enjoy the conversations that are being discussed? From what I have seen, it doesn't seem you want to convert to Orthodoxy (I could be wrong about that).

“There is your brother, naked, crying, and you stand there confused over the choice of an attractive floor covering.”

– St. Ambrose of Milan
Entscheidungsproblem
Formerly Friul & Nebelpfade
Protokentarchos

Faith: Machine God

« Reply #25 on: November 23, 2010, 02:27:37 AM »

GiC, forgive my ignorance, but why are you here? Do you enjoy the conversations that are being discussed? From what I have seen, it doesn't seem you want to convert to Orthodoxy (I could be wrong about that).

He was Orthodox, and has been a member of this forum for quite some time.

As a result of a thousand million years of evolution, the universe is becoming conscious of itself, able to understand something of its past history and its possible future.
-- Sir Julian Sorell Huxley FRS
stanley123
Protokentarchos

Faith: Catholic
Jurisdiction: Roman Catholic

« Reply #26 on: November 23, 2010, 02:38:28 AM »

an Agnostic:
Welcome to the majority of human resources on earth who are probably the most truthful about their beliefs, don’t know everything, can’t prove much of anything else and talk mostly about what they only ‘wish’ they knew but don’t need to give it a Name? Smiley  Did you ever think of Making Up Your Mind About It, as long as it’s not evil, and ‘going with it’ to see what it might lead to?  Most common synonyms perhaps for agnostic:
neutral, fence-sitter, unsure, ignorant, clueless, dumbfounded, constipated, wishy-washy, lofty, whiney, honest, uncommitted, doubtful, along with hundreds of others most of which perhaps most people would probably not want to be thought of ‘as’ and/or accept as normal but not insulting?  .....What say “you” brethren? Smiley
I don't see how constipated, whiney or ignorant would be in any way synonymous with agnostic.
Shiny
Site Supporter
Muted
Toumarches

Paint It Red

« Reply #27 on: November 23, 2010, 02:39:21 AM »

Maybe he could direct me to why he stopped being Orthodox, I would be interested as to why.

“There is your brother, naked, crying, and you stand there confused over the choice of an attractive floor covering.”

– St. Ambrose of Milan
Entscheidungsproblem
Formerly Friul & Nebelpfade
Protokentarchos

Faith: Machine God

« Reply #28 on: November 23, 2010, 02:54:23 AM »

Maybe he could direct me to why he stopped being Orthodox, I would be interested as to why.

PM him, I'm sure he will be willing to write up a blurb.

As a result of a thousand million years of evolution, the universe is becoming conscious of itself, able to understand something of its past history and its possible future.
-- Sir Julian Sorell Huxley FRS
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #29 on: November 23, 2010, 03:43:40 AM »

"To be deep in history is to cease to be Christian." - John Henry Newman
Shiny
Site Supporter
Muted
Toumarches

Paint It Red

« Reply #30 on: November 23, 2010, 04:04:25 AM »

Something I myself am struggling with.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2010, 04:05:07 AM by Achronos » Logged

– St. Ambrose of Milan
Papist
Patriarch of Pontification
Toumarches

Jurisdiction: Byzantine

Truth, Justice, and the American way!

« Reply #31 on: November 23, 2010, 04:03:51 PM »

Not exactly what he said...

Note Papist's influence from the tyrannical monarchism of traditional papism .
Papist
Toumarches

« Reply #32 on: November 23, 2010, 04:04:16 PM »

Something I myself am struggling with.
Why is that?

Fabio Leite
Archon

« Reply #33 on: November 23, 2010, 04:07:28 PM »

Anyway, the more I learned and learn about history, the better I see that the Church and her claims are real and historical.

I think that concerning the study of Christian History it is like the quote attributed to Sir Francis Bacon: "A little science estranges a man from God; a lot of science brings him back."
« Last Edit: November 23, 2010, 04:07:48 PM by Fabio Leite » Logged

Many Energies, Three Persons, Two Natures, One God.
Papist
Toumarches

« Reply #34 on: November 23, 2010, 04:08:44 PM »

I think that concerning the study of Christian History it is like the quote attributed to Sir Francis Bacon: "A little science estranges a man from God; a lot of science brings him back."
I really like that.

Papist
Toumarches

« Reply #35 on: November 23, 2010, 04:12:03 PM »

"A little philosophy inclineth man’s mind to atheism; but depth in philosophy bringeth men’s minds about to religion." -Sir Francis Bacon

Iconodule
Uranopolitan
Taxiarches

Jurisdiction: OCA (Diocese of Eastern Pennsylvania)

"My god is greater."

« Reply #36 on: November 23, 2010, 04:27:39 PM »

Completely wrong, actually. I hope Asteriktos was joking.

"A riddle or the cricket's cry
Is to doubt a fit reply." - William Blake

Quote from: Byron
Just ignore iconotools delusions. He is the biggest multiculturalist globalist there is due to his unfortunate background.
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #37 on: November 23, 2010, 06:28:53 PM »

Completely wrong, actually. I hope Asteriktos was joking.

It was meant to be a joke with a point. Conversion is an interersting thing. It's all well and good if the person converting is coming to your group, but if they're exiting your group, well that's a whole different situation. For some, to be deep in history is to cease to be Protestant (and to become Catholic). For some, it is it cease to be Catholic (and to become Orthodox). For others, it's to cease to become world Orthodox (and become traditionalist Orthodox). And so on. On the one hand, the template of Cardinal Newman's statement must seem arrogant to those who are being left behind. On the other hand, for those that the statement resonates with, or who can identify with the pain of the process, it's a fair statement to make. Depends on your perspective.
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #38 on: November 23, 2010, 06:33:39 PM »

"A little philosophy inclineth man’s mind to atheism; but depth in philosophy bringeth men’s minds about to religion." -Sir Francis Bacon

And yet in the next essay in the same book he says: "Atheism leaves a man to sense, to philosophy, to natural piety, to laws, to reputation: all which may be guides to an outward moral virtue"
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: