Author Topic: Serbian Orthodox Patriarch Irinej enthroned in Kosovo  (Read 579 times)

Offline biro

• Excelsior
  • Site Supporter
  • Hoplitarches
  • Leave me alone, I was only singing
    • Alaska Volcanoes
  • Faith: Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: GOAA
Serbian Orthodox Patriarch Irinej enthroned in Kosovo
« on: October 03, 2010, 07:46:37 PM »
Thousands of people attended the ceremony in Pec.

From the article:

Patriarch Irinej called for peaceful co-existence between Serbs and the Albanian majority in Kosovo.

But in a reference to Kosovo's independence, he urged the international community not to back a solution that he said would deprive the Serbian nation of its heritage, property, sacred sites and ancestral graves.
He will come again with glory to judge the living and the dead. His kingdom will have no end.

--

And if I seem a little strange, well, that's because I am

Offline stashko

• Protokentarchos
  • Wonderworking Sitka Icon
Re: Serbian Orthodox Patriarch Irinej enthroned in Kosovo
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2010, 01:04:23 AM »
I don't Know what to say here ,reading the Article and it says he's a moderate and a modernizer kind of worries  me....i ll just wait and see what he does........humm

Thousands of people attended the ceremony in Pec.

From the article:

Patriarch Irinej called for peaceful co-existence between Serbs and the Albanian majority in Kosovo.

But in a reference to Kosovo's independence, he urged the international community not to back a solution that he said would deprive the Serbian nation of its heritage, property, sacred sites and ancestral graves.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2010, 01:06:43 AM by stashko »
ГОСПОДЕ ГОСПОДЕ ,ПОГЛЕДАЈ СА НЕБА ,ДОЂИ И ПОСЕТИ ТВОЈ ВИНОГРАД ТВОЈА ДЕСНИЦА ПОСАДИЛА АМИН АМИН.

Offline Alveus Lacuna

• Taxiarches
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2010, 01:22:24 AM »
I don't Know what to say here ,reading the Article and it says he's a moderate and a modernizer kind of worries  me....i ll just wait and see what he does........humm

Don't worry, if His Grace tries to change anything, I bet the mobs will rip him to shreds...

Offline stashko

• Protokentarchos
  • Wonderworking Sitka Icon
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2010, 01:26:52 AM »

Don't worry, if His Grace tries to change anything, I bet the mobs will rip him to shreds...

Hate to say it ,one can Only Hope.... ;D
ГОСПОДЕ ГОСПОДЕ ,ПОГЛЕДАЈ СА НЕБА ,ДОЂИ И ПОСЕТИ ТВОЈ ВИНОГРАД ТВОЈА ДЕСНИЦА ПОСАДИЛА АМИН АМИН.