OrthodoxChristianity.net
November 27, 2014, 11:32:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Going to Prague  (Read 940 times) Average Rating: 0
Bogoliubtsy
Archon

« on: March 08, 2004, 11:37:02 PM »

If you're able, please pray that I'll have a safe and peaceful trip to Prague. I'm leaving tomorrow and will only be gone a little over a week. This is my first time traveling alone so I'm a bit nervous. Anyway, pray that this sissy comes back in one piece!

Thanks.

In Christ,
Peter

"When you give food to the poor, they call you a saint. When you ask why the poor have no food, they call you a communist". - Archbishop Hélder Pessoa Câmara
jbc1949

St. Adeodatus--Given by God

« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2004, 11:44:10 PM »

If you're able, please pray that I'll have a safe and peaceful trip to Prague. I'm leaving tomorrow and will only be gone a little over a week. This is my first time traveling alone so I'm a bit nervous. Anyway, pray that this sissy comes back in one piece!

Thanks.

In Christ,
Peter

You are not a sissy.  These are normal & natural concerns before a big trip, especially in this post 9/11 age.

With prayers for a safe and fun journey,

Jim C.
Linus7
Archon

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2004, 01:33:57 AM »

You have my prayers. Wish I was going to Prague, too.

The first condition of salvation is to keep the norm of the true faith and in no way to deviate from the established doctrine of the Fathers.
- Pope St. Hormisdas
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: