Verses

(1/9) > >>

Elijah:
I am creating this thread so that folks can post verses of the Bible that they like, and would like to share to others. Or questions about any verses/chapters of the bible so that those who are knowledgeable about our church can provide thorough explanation about it. I think it could provide us more opportunity to learn about Christianity.   

Elijah:

All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.
(2 Tim. 3:16-17)

Elijah:

Therefore, since we have a great high priest who has gone through the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold firmly to the faith we profess.
(Heb. 4:14)

ComingHome:
Mat 6:31-33  Therefore do not be anxious, saying, 'What shall we eat?' or 'What shall we drink?' or 'What shall we wear?'  (32)  For the Gentiles seek all these things; and your heavenly Father knows that you need them all.  (33)  But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things shall be yours as well.

Rom 8:28  We know that in everything God works for good with those who love him, who are called according to his purpose.

Elijah:

In bringing many sons to glory, it was fitting that God, for whom and through whom everything exists, should make the author of their salvation perfect through suffering. Both the one who makes men holy and those who are made holy are of the same family. So Jesus is not ashamed to call them brothers. He says,
   "I will declare your name to my brothers;
      in the presence of the congregation I will sing your praises."And again,
   "I will put my trust in him." And again he says,
   "Here am I, and the children God has given me."
(Heb. 2:10-13)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page