Author Topic: Is RC opinion on the OC important to Patriarch Bartholomew?  (Read 526 times)

Offline mike

• Stratopedarches
Is RC opinion on the OC important to Patriarch Bartholomew?
« on: August 30, 2010, 01:08:02 PM »
Who cares What heretics In Rome,Think about Holy Orthodoxy....I Don't
Oh wait The Ecumenical Patriarch Does,

Any proofs that Patriarchal Bartholomew cares about the RC opinion on us?
Hyperdox Herman, Eastern Orthodox Christian News - fb, Eastern Orthodox Christian News - tt

not everything I typed before [insert current date] may reflect my current views on the subject

Offline stashko

• Protokentarchos
  • Wonderworking Sitka Icon
Re: Is RC opinion on the OC important to Patriarch Bartholomew?
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2010, 01:46:07 PM »
Where did this thread come from ,i didn't start it  ???......Naughty Naughty :police:... ;D ;D ;D

Mike I thought you were the night watchman ,,Its 12:45 afternoon monday....... ;D ;D
« Last Edit: August 30, 2010, 01:49:42 PM by stashko »
ГОСПОДЕ ГОСПОДЕ ,ПОГЛЕДАЈ СА НЕБА ,ДОЂИ И ПОСЕТИ ТВОЈ ВИНОГРАД ТВОЈА ДЕСНИЦА ПОСАДИЛА АМИН АМИН.

Offline Schultz

• Christian. Guitarist. Scooterist. Zymurgist. Librarian.
  • Taxiarches
  • Scion of the McKeesport Becks.
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2010, 02:33:21 PM »

No one said you started this thread, stashko.  It is plainly obvious that mike started a new thread like a poster is supposed to when a tangential point is made on another thread that a poster wants to discuss more thoroughly without derailing the original thread.  It is quite reasonable that he would quote your post in the other thread (the link in the quote goes to that prior thread) in order to start discussion here.

Would that more of our posters did what mike did in his capacity as a poster and not as a moderator. 

-Schultz.
Orthodox-Catholic Discussion moderator
"Hearing a nun's confession is like being stoned to death with popcorn." --Abp. Fulton Sheen

Offline stashko

• Protokentarchos
  • Wonderworking Sitka Icon
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2010, 04:28:14 PM »
 ;D
« Last Edit: August 30, 2010, 04:55:36 PM by stashko »
ГОСПОДЕ ГОСПОДЕ ,ПОГЛЕДАЈ СА НЕБА ,ДОЂИ И ПОСЕТИ ТВОЈ ВИНОГРАД ТВОЈА ДЕСНИЦА ПОСАДИЛА АМИН АМИН.