OrthodoxChristianity.net
August 27, 2014, 11:05:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Your prayers  (Read 1130 times) Average Rating: 0
CDHealy

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Antiochian

I'm a philosophy major.

chealy5
« on: February 24, 2004, 02:34:02 PM »

Pray for my brother-in-law, Delane. He has a doctor's appointment on Ash Wednesday. He has been in critically ill health for two years now, and a couple of times near death. The appointment is meant to assess his current situation, which likely means running a battery of tests. They may also at this appointment set a date for his surgery. This surgery will be done by a team of surgeons over more than thirty hours. It is quite literally a life and death type of surgery. Please pray for Delane and his wife, Terri, and their three children, Elizabeth, Zachary, and Lucas; as well as for my wife Anna and the rest of her family.

My grandmother, Lola, has been diagnosed with Alzheimers. She is not doing well. Pray for her and my grandfather, Everett.

My step-grandfather, Wilbur, has had cancer come and go back into remission. Recent tests indicate the cancer has returned and taken hold. He is weak, and we do not expect him to live much longer. Pray for him, and my grandmother, Christine.

My step-mother's brother, Joe, is in a similar situation. He has inoperable pancreatic cancer. Attempts at some experimental theraphy have not been successful. We do not expect him to live much longer either. Pray for Joe, his wife, and my stepmother, Frances, and their family.

Pray also for me, a great sinner.

Clifton D. Healy
email: chealy5@yahoo.com
blog: http://benedictseraphim.wordpress.com

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
--Hamlet,
David
OC.net guru

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: OCA (Diocese of the South)

Retired GM

« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2004, 02:39:28 PM »

Prayers for you and your family members, Clifton.  

Please keep us updated.

"When looking at faults, use a mirror, not a telescope."
-Yazid Ibrahim
Jakub
Archon

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2004, 03:13:29 PM »

Prayers for all needing comfort and healing.

james

An old timer is a man who's had a lot of interesting experiences -- some of them true.

Grant me the senility to forget the people I never liked anyway, the good fortune to run into the ones I do, and the eyesight to tell the difference.
Anastasios
Webdespota
Administrator
Merarches

Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Greek Old Calendarist

Metropolitan Chrysostomos of Florina

anastasios0513
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2004, 08:47:23 AM »

How did the test go?

anastasios

Please Buy My Book!

Disclaimer: Past posts reflect stages of my life before my baptism may not be accurate expositions of Orthodo
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: