OrthodoxChristianity.net
July 30, 2014, 01:38:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prayers for the Jawbone of an Ass  (Read 919 times) Average Rating: 0
Keble
All-Knowing Grand Wizard of Debunking
Warned
Archon

« on: February 11, 2004, 11:31:55 AM »

My jaw, that is.

I had an emergency visit to the dentist Monday which has turned out to be an abcess, leading up to a root canal on Friday. I've spent most of Monday and Tuesday drugged out of my mind; today is my first day back at work and I'm still a bit wobbly.

Also, keep my son James in your prayers as we are applying to a religious middle school for him and all the paperwork goes in over the next few days.

Charley (aka Keble)
Linus7
Archon

« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2004, 01:55:36 PM »

Will do.

May God bless you both and your whole family.

The first condition of salvation is to keep the norm of the true faith and in no way to deviate from the established doctrine of the Fathers.
- Pope St. Hormisdas
Frobie
Quasi Vero Monaco
High Elder

Rublev's Trinity

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2004, 03:28:03 PM »

Prayers!
Keble
All-Knowing Grand Wizard of Debunking
Warned
Archon

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2004, 02:26:27 PM »

Well, the jawbone is back in for another round. I had a partial root canal on Friday which helped, but the endodontist had to be called in and he won't be able to work on it until Monday. In the meantime, I pray I will be able to work through the week-- I burned off four days of leave last week, including all of my sick leave.
Linus7
Archon

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2004, 09:52:51 PM »

More prayers.

BTW, happy birthday!

The first condition of salvation is to keep the norm of the true faith and in no way to deviate from the established doctrine of the Fathers.
- Pope St. Hormisdas
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: